Shipt

4.7

Groceries, delivered fresh from your local store.

Work for Shipt?

Learning about Shipt?

Shipt Reviews

Showing 3 Shipt reviews
Shipt review by Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.

"Grocery shopping in PJs"

What do you like best?

I love that I can create a list while I'm at home in my kitchen so I don't duplicate items or miss items. I also like to add items immediately when I run out of something so that on the next order, its already there for me waiting. I forget way less things!

What do you dislike?

The user interface isn't the MOST user friendly. I"d love it if it were easier to find items. The way the items are sorted doesn't really make sense.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do it!

It gives me time back by letting someone else do my shopping for me. I am free to avoid the store all together! It was also convenient in traveling because I could order groceries to where I was staying and didn't need a car to get around.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Shipt
Shipt review by G2 User
G2 User

"Phenomenal Service"

What do you like best?

I love utilizing Shipt for grocery delivery. It is beneficial for both home as well as workplaces. Instead of having to go out in the work day to stock the office kitchen you can have Shipt deliver your needs directly to your office. It is also great for home use when you work all day or have small children, you can choose a time to have your groceries delivered to your front porch. The app is very easy to use and allows you to input all necessary wants or instructions for your shopper.

What do you dislike?

I have had issues with shoppers doing a poor job with things such as delivering moldy produce or forgetting items. But the app allows you to rate shoppers and if you give a bad review that shopper will not be allowed to take your orders anymore.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It keeps employees in the office instead of them having to run out on grocery errands to buy things like coffee, soda, tissues etc. It can all be delivered within an hour of placing the order.

This service saves busy people and parents a significant amount of time.

What Grocery Delivery solution do you use?

Shipt review by Erin M.
Erin M.

"A great tool for home bound clients"

What do you like best?

Shipt provides access to groceries for my clients who are unable to get to a grocery store

What do you dislike?

Clients are not always tech savvy nor do they always have a cell phone

Recommendations to others considering the product

Shipt is a great tool for reaching participants out in the community.

Shipt helps us connect clients with groceries at home.

Learning about Shipt?

* We monitor all Shipt reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.