Shareaholic Reviews & Product Details

What is Shareaholic?

Shareaholic is a all-in-one content amplification and monetization platform.

Shareaholic Profile Details

Shareaholic Reviews

1-4 of 4 total Shareaholic reviews

Shareaholic Reviews

1-4 of 4 total Shareaholic reviews

"A Needed Software for Any Website Owner"

What do you like best?

I like that it makes it so easy for readers to share my blog posts and that I can customize what it says and how it looks. I also like that it has other features like related posts feature.

What do you dislike?

It stopped showing the number of Twitter shares, I am on the free plan so not sure if it's working for the paid version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have no sharing buttons on your website content then this is a great free option.

It makes my content on my blog easily shareable which helps me build my audience.

(Myself Only)

"The social share functions are great, the related content adverts could be a lot better."

What do you like best?

* It was relatively easy to add the Shareaholic module to my Drupal 7 website. It does, however, take some added server configuration which my (shared) hosting company were happy to carry out.

* I like how it displays the social share buttons depending on which theme block you want to use it in.

* I also like the sliding share buttons I have implemented on the left of the page.

What do you dislike?

* I really do not like the related content links to other websites.

* Most often they are completely irrelevant and somewhat bring the overall 'ambience' of the site down.

* I do not like seeing them on other sites either, they are distracting, of low quality (mostly) and unnecessary. I do however realise they are a revenue attracting tool but even that doesn't change my mind.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Watch for the related and promoted content settings and the advertisements that are shared as part of the experience.

I find that they are often of low quality and I don't use that function for that reason. If they were more tastefully screened I would be happy to implement it.

* I needed dynamic share buttons facilities and Shareaholic does not let you down in that department.

* They work very well with my chosen responsive theme across all devices.

* You can place them where you want them to be in relation to your content types in Drupal 7.

* At this stage, there is no Drupal 8 version available which is something I hope they implement very soon as I am also developing a D8 website.

"They've turned into a joke"

What do you like best?

No support, ignored when contacting them on Twitter. It's great!

What do you dislike?

A year ago, everything was fine. Support tickets were being answered, earnings were being added to accounts and being paid out. But since December it has all gone downhill -

Earnings have stopped being added to accounts, people have complained about not being paid out their earnings, and worst of all - There is no support whatsoever for free users, as all support tickets now go IGNORED. I sent a support ticket over a month ago and I'm still waiting!

They have social buttons, that's good I guess. But if you want to use Shareaholic to monetize your site, then DON'T. Because you will never see a single payment.

Social Media Manager

"Works Well, Looks Great"

What do you like best?

This plugin works well, lets your readers share your content with ease and it even suggests your visitors to read other articles you wrote in the past (related posts). I really like the share function as it looks nice and keeps them on my site when sharing.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the 3rd party links. They choose trashy links that don't fit my brand or are even remotely similar to my posts. I don't want to see shark attacks and weird photos under my DIY posts.

Shareaholic solves a traffic and time-on-site problem For the most part, it keeps user on your website and shows them more links to other pages on your site. It also has easy share links to social media and beyond.

There are not enough reviews of Shareaholic for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

ContentStudio Logo
ContentStudio
ContentStudio gives you the ability to discover topic-relevant content filtered by social shares, different media types and virality. Select posts individually from your topic feeds or setup an automation campaign with your own rules to publish content automatically to your selected channels.
Skyword Logo
Skyword
Skyword360 powers a connected, content-centric approach to differentiating your brand and creating exceptional customer experiences.
UpContent Logo
UpContent
UpContent is a content discovery tool that helps users find and take action on relevant and engaging content to drive new, more meaningful conversations.
Outbrain Amplify Logo
Outbrain Amplify
3.4
Discover What’s Next. We bring great content to audiences wherever they are.
GatherContent Logo
GatherContent
GatherContent is an online platform designed to help teams easily organise, structure and produce content.
Joomag Logo
Joomag
Joomag is the all-in-one platform empowering businesses large and small to create, distribute, track, and monetize their interactive content.
Scoop.it Logo
Scoop.it
4.7
Scoop.it is the global leader of content curation. It enables individuals and professionals to share important ideas with the right audiences giving them an opportunity to create and maintain a meaningful web and social presence, or share knowledge with their key audience.
RebelMouse Logo
RebelMouse
3.8
RebelMouse organizes your social presence into a beautiful, dynamic and social site -- in minutes.
Oracle Content Marketing Logo
Oracle Content Marketing
3.9
Oracle Content Marketing, formerly Compendium, is a content marketing platform that allows you to create brand equity through compelling content, placed across multiple channels cost-efficiently, and into the minds of the audience members you want to reach.
Taboola Logo
Taboola
3.1
Distribute Your Content. Premium Publishers. Engaged Audiences.

Shareaholic User Ratings

5.0
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.3*
* Content Distribution Category
Do you work for Shareaholic?

Shareaholic Categories on G2