Salesboom Reviews & Product Details

Salesboom Overview

What is Salesboom?

18 Years as a leading Cloud CRM and ERP vendor. Our system is easy to use. We set up and train you in-house. We build customization and integrations for you. Salesboom keeps all customer information in one shared location, available anytime over the web and on mobile. Collaborate in real-time with employees, yet control access to data and functionality. We unify all your sales, marketing, customer service, Quote to Cash, Projects with Timesheets, Commissions, and other ERP features, all in one easy platform that is pre-integrated and fully customizable by business users with no-code, point-and-click ease. Built-in email campaigns and drip marketing, web forms, customizable workflow are all part of the Salesboom platform. Integrated telephony, text, and Fax. Unified Communications as part of the CRM. Click-to-dial and inbound call management. Send text (SMS) messages. Click to Fax and inbound Fax management. Document workflow with Milestones, audit trail, and e-Signature. Perfect for Small to Medium-Sized Businesses and large enterprises alike. Our customers are savvy about every penny they spend, and what they get in return. With no software to install and seamless upgrades, this is the CRM for you. Plugins for most leading apps including Gmail and G Suite, Office365, Quickbooks, Stripe, Twilio, RingCentral, DocuSign, and many more. Sign up for a free trial today at www.salesboom.com or email sales@salesboom.com or call 617-600-7989

Salesboom Details

Salesboom offers the most user-friendly Customer Relationship Management CRM Software apps, without skimping on customizability or robustness.

Salesboom.com
2002
Halifax, Nova Scotia
@SalesboomCloud

Salesboom Screenshots

Salesboom Reviews

Showing 24 Salesboom reviews
Already have Salesboom?
What do you like best?

At first glance, what most caught my attention about Salesboom was the design of its interface, it seemed to me that it was very well thought out and structured, with all the elements well distributed throughout the screen, which allowed me to search easily and quickly practically anything since everything was well distinguished from each other, this seemed very friendly ... Another thing that I liked too much was the quality of their reports, I think that the information they provide is quite complete and we It allows us to make important decisions about the future of our company, since it issues sales reports and reports inherent to the marketing strategies that have been implemented. Access to information is very easy, since the system is a web system, which allows me to access the information at all times from my browser. The price is quite affordable, so if you are looking for an inexpensive marketing and sales control system, Salesboom should be at the top of your list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A great disadvantage that I could observe after using this system is the fact that it does not support many languages, which I see is a big problem if we consider that not everyone has a perfect command of the English language, apart from that, the system It showed that they had updated some functions, but when I dared to try them I was surprised that they were not available in my country, the fact that they do the developments segmented by country seems somewhat annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When my company was starting up, having control of everything was very simple, with a simple manual inventory I could have all the information I needed, however once my company began to expand it was more than evident that I needed the help of someone An administrative system that would allow me to have greater control of income, an inventory system that would update the stock of products and it was worth hiring someone for marketing efforts. What was my solution? Start using Salesboom in my company, thanks to this system I got everything I needed in one place, now I am able to have control of my inventory, manage sales more effectively and successfully create marketing strategies that make my business grow and all at a quite reasonable price, Salesboom was definitely the perfect option to significantly improve my company, I recommend its use and I assure you that you will never regret it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Junior Consumer Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Salesboom is an excellent application from working when comes to managing tasks and communication with customers and the company. All sorts of business, take benefits from this awesome application and its free version can explain the features and promotions are likewise there to accept the benefit. All details are just a click away and information is stored on a highly secured device. It’s excellent in managing all details in a well-collaborated manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A well-elaborated application explains all business innovation and ideas in the market, but it has some special use in the latest variation. For example, there is no language conversion key to select the language of its own choice, and the toolbar has limited sizes of font, and the color scheme is not available in a wide range. These issues are not that much to consider anything bad. This problem can be worked out by promoting this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesboom is an efficient and well-established application to take the business at the desired level. Nothing can be easy to sustain, but this application is very easy to install and even more flexible in its function. It offers everything that we ask for our business promotion and the company adopts the ideas and trends and this software is scarce like a pro to handle all commercial enterprise information that nobody can intend to have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Manager
What do you like best?

Salesboom is the best application for communication clients from all over the globe. By considering its function there are no flaws in its communication and managing ability to all extent. Production is better by watching each and everything on the spot. Nothing left behind when using this awesome application as it is time-saving and as well as money-saving software. My all production is within time and members feel comfortable interacting with each other. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A software that fits well in every establishment, but some keys are missing in the toolbar like language conversion keys. This might be finished in upgrading the version, so that is not a big deal if we consider it working. Some font sizes must be big and visible to the eye and colors must be attractive and eye-catchy. Overall a good package with a bit of errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m not taking this software enough as it is very beneficial for my work. My whole work is under its control. I put information in this application and it allocates all detail from making out to production, everything is easy to grasp. I can’t disagree with its powerful working system. My team and customers are joined at a single period and there is nothing to ask everything is there to see and follow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Manager
What do you like best?

Salesboom is a cloud-based CRM application and let us manage sales information from anywhere, it is easy to install and stable for work. It let me save unlimited contacts of customers and let me connect with them in real-time for further information for sales. I can track customers anytime and it helps me to find require details about my sales from a single platform. Reporting and dashboards are well organized in Salesboom and provide me all the detail about customers on dashboards. Integration with other application is great such as with cloud which let me store all the information directly and keep a record about my sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesboom CRM is a good option for managing the sales process for small companies but when it comes to serving large companies it doesn't work well because it comes with limited features that are not quite enough for serving large companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it is a good application for tracking customer details and for keeping sales records, its feature of email marketing is one the features I like most. I found it a good option because of its user-friendly interface, all employees can easily use this application so my overall experience with the Salesboom is well and prices are very reasonable as compare to other CRMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales And Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the tools in this software targeted for sales processes from the beginning of a sale to the end of the sale. I especially like the way you can easily create a contact, create a lead, opportunity management and manage your products to create an quote or invoice. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This product has so many features available to the user that I feel I may not be using them all to their potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing customer relationships is critical to our business success, and finding a customer relationship software that was comprehensive was an important decision for our company. Salesboom allows me to organize, automate, and synchronize every facet of customer interactions. Salesboom platforms allow me to manage marketing, sales, customer service, and support, to help me work more effectively. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Easily access data from any where desktop as well as mobile phone.

Advance feature Phone Call Management, Instant Messaging and data security.

We can integrate it with popular software with out required too much training.

Prices are reasonable and Unlimited data storage in Enterprise plan.

Good for Small and large business platform to manage business.

Create mass emails list and Auto Response on E-mails query. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Salesboom is great software to manage business activity. We are using Salesboom for managing business and Emails. It provides too much advance options in emails like email tracking, auto respond but template design are very few. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Salesboom CRM Software for startup business. It gives trial period to manage business, we can easily test on our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Salesboom is a customizable cloud based CRM software to grow business. In our organization our sales team used Salesboom CRM Software to manage sales and business queries. It is easy to setup and we can manage inventory of products day to day. We can integrate with other tools like WordPress, Facebook, Skype and many more advanced software. Salesboom is very secure to manage business data and its costing for business is not much high. We loved Salesboom advance services for business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CF
What do you like best?

Salesboom Professional comes with everything you need for both sales and support. Review the documentation and start configuring.

You can share your business needs and receive guidance on how to implement directly from Salesboom (no need to contract a third party). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Attachment handling/linking could be improved (these enhancements are being worked on currently). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't hesitate to ask questions at any time - you will get answers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Compliance requirements can be easily met (email archival) and sales pipelines can be managed.

The application is hosted in Canada - hosting in another country is (or should be) a showstopper for anyone in my industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AD
What do you like best?

My favorite thing about Salesboom is the company's willingness and ability to rapidly implement user suggestions into platform systemic updates. Over the last few weeks, all of my bright ideas have been heard, and implemented which ultimately leads to efficiencies within my own organization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the downside is the mass import capablie Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

no advise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are improving our ability to quickly visualize our pipeline over time and with respect to our own resources. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Sales Boom is a versatile program regardless of the industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sales Boom does take some time to get accustomed to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Schedule a consult with Sales Boom team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to consolidate information from different areas to one location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

That I can access it anywhere.

Other team members can add to the business CRM.

It was easy to upload information at the setup.

It is easy to update the information.

It is great at keeping the information and show its relevance with the subject line.

Reduces my search time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would be more compatible with other applications such as calendar and email. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I say this to our employees: You get out Salesboom what you put in it. If you want the maximum return you most diligently use it everyday. You will never regret the investment or time. This software, will safe you time and money in a long run. You will look so much professional, just by having the information you need on the tips of you fingers at Salesboom. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeping up with clients information and tracking what we do for them. Especially when the schedules among co-workers are not concurrent, we can still communicating through Salesboom and provide a continuity of service to our clients. Also, we can have the information right on the screen when our clients call us and ask us about their process or accounts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
Internet
What do you like best?

Reliable customer service to answer your needs in a timely manner Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Was a bit hard to use at first, but we learned as we worked with it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Was easier to keep track of information in reference to customer details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Referral Partner for Broker, Bruce Lusby
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Ease of setup, customizable, affordable, loads of functionality, best of value in all the CRMs I have looked into so far. Great training geared towards my needs, my customers and my company. Easy to reach the team on the toll free number. Friendly service! Dedicated CRM consultant available to me as a part of the Fast Track option.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No free version. Not as well know and not as well marketed as some of the other CRMs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Salesboom is the one stop shop for everything CRM! I love the fast track program which makes it super easy to get up and running without any hassle. I love the scheduling component, the leads, the followups, the billing, invoicing and payments options. Salesboom has everything I need without the high price that most CRMs have! I love that the data is stored in Canada and pricing is in Canadian dollars. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growing my sales revenue, increasing productivity, saving money, etc. Reaching out to my 10,000 Linkedin contacts by downloading those contacts into Salesboom and segmenting them into business lines to create targeted campaigns and produce personalized emails, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Assistant
Accounting
What do you like best?

There was a free trial and a one-on-one demo which helped me understand what I could configure myself and that I could do it myself. I use it for donor management and was easily able to add my fields and hide fields I didn't need. I renamed my tabs and built reports and helped me organize my campaigns with my team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

More videos would be nice. I was told this is coming soon. As well I would recommend getting a one-on-one demo because that way you get to see how a regular person can setup and manage it. It is hard to get that from their website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get a one-on-one demo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Increase in productivity & organization. Easily send out emails to segmented lists of contacts so I am sending a personalized message in short bursts, with a targeted campaign, instead of a mass email blast of generic wording. It also tracks when opened, bounced back, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Food Production
What do you like best?

What I like best about Salesboom's software are actually the people behind the software. The on-boarding process involved direct communication with the CEO and fast-tracking live online demos to help with populating key customer and product information that previously only lived in scattered excel sheets. Salesboom helped me to envision the possibilities offered by their software that I didn't know were available to our small business. I'm perhaps most excited about the potential for customization in the future. Salesboom offers this in-house which doesn't seem to be a key offering with other CRM platforms out there. Salesboom feels more like a partner in our business than an arms-length service provider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At first, the 'look of the platform is less 'crisp' than others we have researched, like Insightly for example. However, this doesn't seem to affect it's usability or speed with which a new administrator can start seeing benefits from it's use. Looks becomes less important when you know that something works and exceeds expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We're solving the problem of having our clients and contacts in a decentralized environment (read: excel, accounting software, unscanned business cards, and scattered emails). Salesboom generates accountability within the sales cycle by encouraging the user to input this essential information while identifying key attributes associated with accounts and the people behind them. This form of accountability was something that wasn't really considered prior to integrating CRM into our business. We're also realizing that Salesboom CRM will make it possible to bring on new employees earlier as we transfer duties away from the owner/co-founder with relative ease. This realization was perhaps the most powerful take-away for the CRM. Oh, I forgot to mention that Salesboom can issue rapid customer quotes associated with our parts inventory better than our accounting software. Another small win! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I love how I can work to customize the tool to my liking without being able to break a thing. Felt like I became an experienced administrator in only a few hours with no previous exposure to a CRM solution of any kind. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn’t anything I dislike but if I had to choose one thing it’s the temptation to be seduced to use all of the features and functionality of the software when I really don’t need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give Salesboom a try today. You will appreciate the value, service and quality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Exponential customer growth is driving the need to figure out how to manege clients without growing our sales or support team. Salesboom allows us to do more, more effectively without having to grow the team. Transactions are more timely than ever resulting in better service and revenues being realized sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Vice President and General Manager
Plastics
What do you like best?

I really like the hands-on approach of everyone at SalesBoom. They are quite patient with me and are quick to respond to each of my questions, especially those that I've asked over and over. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing yet that I dislike about SalesBoom. I have already discussed our need to be able to have Spanish and other language capability in SalesBoom and the CEO of SalesBoom is quite anxious to begin working on that solution. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Talk to Troy. He's a real hands-on owner and tries to dig into my business just enough to see to it the the CRM and quoting system are properly working so my sales team can manage their leads and quotes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My biggest problem was coordinating my estimating and quoting system with an easy to use CRM. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I could get a knowledgeble person on the phone who listened carefully to what I need to do and he could confirm that Salesboom will do what I need.

I really like the fact that my training sessions will be recorded so I do not need to personally train others to use the system. This is a fantastic benefit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The salesboom interface as not as attractive and simple as some others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Schedule a time to talk with someone at Salesboom so you understand what they can really do for you. You cannot fully understand them from the website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Collecting contacts efficiently from website inquiries and sales so we can follow up systematically with people who were already exploring our products on our website. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I have used the Salesboom platform and. It is easy to navigate and has great modules to make the automation easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe they can add a web-conference option or maybe it is available in another version. I am not sure. Adding such a feature will help team members spread around the world to easily use the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Intuitive, user-friendly. The access to modules is straightforward Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems: Too many papers on my desk

Benefits I realized:

1- Have everything in one place, easy to navigate

2- Flexibility: Possibility to create new modules as my business needs changes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

the fact that i could customize the fields to my liking, and also that the ceo personally called me to do my initial demo and helped answer all my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

could use more faq documents and help items, for when i had a quick issue and didn t feel like figuring it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it helps manage any clients that come to my events. before i was using google excel to manage all my clients, which kept my interactions very limited. the benefits of tracking all my interactions have made it easier to sell upcoming events. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

I liked that it gave me so many options and different integrations in my day to day business needs. Easily able to break everything down is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The design/ui appears to be dated and could use an upgrade to compete with leading competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have any issues the support staff were quick and reponsive to answer and of my questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being able to manage all my leads and contacts in one place has been great for saving time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It's a highly customisable and very user friendly - It helped me back in the day train our users and identify the rewards of using the system. Had no issues with adoption of the system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that the ui of the software needs a change, the colours aren't the greatest although this is just aesthetics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Recommended to manage of aspects if your pipeline, would go with this solution if cloud based crms are your thing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to customise, and great to track sales opps and forecast for reports Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The support team was very helpful in helping make the product uniquely work for our business needs. Implementation occurred before I arrived, but I had heard that they were very hands on in the product implementation process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface need an update. I felt like the UIneeded a little bit of a facelift. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fully utilize their support to customize this product to your business needs as much as possible. I was told many of the features where better utilized after working with their team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Managing lead contact information from web inquires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sr. Implementation Consultant
What do you like best?

Out of the box, standard CRM features for those not looking to break the bank. Offers 30 day free trial and it does not take long to get up and running, so plenty of time to use and see full potential. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Basic is basic .. to get any other features like quoting, campaign managment, products, etc., you have to pay more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I fyou are looking for basic CRM, pipeline managment, then give it a try. If you are looking for full featured CRM, then look at salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Transformation
What do you like best?

For the money you cant go wrong. Very good for basic single account selling. Get more difficult to manage large sales teams cross selling. However for small standard stuff its great Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is a very low ceiling on functionality. Once you hit it you need to move to they big crms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for 30 and see Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Salesboom?

Salesboom Categories on G2