RQ Reviews & Product Details

What is RQ?

RQ is a cloud-based point of sale (POS) and retail management solution for multi-location retailers. Features include mobile POS, CRM, advanced inventory management, HR, marketing and loyalty, repair workflow, and in-depth reporting and analytics. RQ also offers a number of front-end and back-end integrations such as payment processing, e-commerce, accounting, vendor managed inventory, biometric security, marketing automation, and more. Endless aisle, dropship, and e-commerce integration options enable retailers to provide customers with an integrated shopping experience across all channels.

RQ Screenshots

1-25 of 40 total RQ reviews
Bartender
Hospitality

"RQ"

What do you like best?

choosing your own layout is great, only put what you use on your home page.

Easy to use, No matter what you are looking for you can find it. As a manager I am able to install on my home computer that I can access everything.

What do you dislike?

glitches too frequently, shuts down in the middle of use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend to new users who are looking for a product like this

Make sure that any other systems that you use are able to comunicate back and forth with RQ

sales, very easy to store information

My data system does not give me all the functions I need, RQ fills that gap. RQ also has a intranet for inter company communications from scheduling to just emails.

C

"Great for live/old reporting and Sales management"

What do you like best?

easy access to reports including live numbers and compare numbers from days ago. I also really like that you can compare numbers and see who is winning on certain contests. or anything between multiple stores numbers and compare. I do like that you can also print reports and its not blotched or has you print excessive amount of data that is useless. Also when I'm selling I do like to see how much commission real time and its a report that is accurate not from days ago. We are also able to do inventory which is the most important tome and as a manager we have to do these every Tuesday and I do like that there is a mobile version of RQ it is called RQ Mobile and we use it on our iPad Air 2 so when we need to do our inventory this helps because we can take our iPad around with us while doing inventory counts and such reporting we need that Is needed on the go.

What do you dislike?

the system does crash a lot or has some bugs that need to be fixed. as far as services it provides it is really reliable. it does stopped working sometimes if I am doing a few things at once. So like it will either be very slow at loading information or sometimes it just wont load since there is too much data being loaded or graphed. its like overloaded. I cant multi task as often I would like because I have to load one report at a time or else the system will want me to wait per report. I do also dislike if there is an update on the system it is very time consuming so that's not very good for business when you are opening the store and have the customer in store trying to pay a bill and the system is taking up to 10-15 minutes just to update when its a small bill pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't think the system costs anything or not that I know at least.

report numbers every morning for a call/meeting and also anything that has to be put on to a report we cant sell any accessories. Benefits I have realized are I can also use a feature called 'carrier integration' and it is a amazing tool because when I am ringing out sales the integration tool brings all my customers information over so I don't have to worry about anything missing for that sale. its a big plus because I don't have to worry about typos affecting my sale. the only thing I have to do Is ring out any extra accessories I am selling or anything. it is also a beneficial for PDF files we need to update on customers profile or have to upload any pages with agreements or necessary documents if need be. I don't really solve as much problems on rq besides refunds I need to process and it helps that with this system it does save years and years of receipts so we can always help the customers even if an issue came up years later where they need a invoice or any type of report even if it was years back.

UW

"RQ will get the job done."

What do you like best?

What I like the most about RQ is that the interface is straight-forward and informative. The way that data is presented is very organized and not overwhelming. Tools such as calculator, work schedule and so on are presented right upon user login.

What do you dislike?

I would love a better "feel". You get the sensation that you are in a cubicle with this software. As a web developer, I believe that the UI/UX factor of software is just as important as the functionality.

I have used RQ to assist customers at my store with checkout, to keep logs of customers, and to track receipts. Conducting business with customers has been satisfactory. Moreover, keeping track of customer data is convenient and efficient, not to mention easy access to reports and so on.

Store Manager
Telecommunications

"Full Access"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better training system so my reps can better understand how to look for certain files. We also use a data system that I wish connected to RQ4.

Retail Sales Associate

"Simple & Effective "

What do you like best?

It loads up fast enough which helps deal with customers.

What do you dislike?

It only takes long to start up at the beginning of the day. However after it has started up, it is quick.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to start it up as early as possible! Waiting for it to start when assisting customers is embarrassing...

RQ helps us process transactions and let’s us see the commission we get for each transaction. It also lets us help customers who pay with cash and helps up monitor inventory.

Team Manager

"An intellectually stimulating and useful product that is hampered by speed issues"

What do you like best?

The Widgets and full integration work really well. I have enjoyed using it because it allows me to migrate customer data from one system to another. I also enjoy the databasing of customer information.

What do you dislike?

I recently lost all my widgets at random. It was very frustrating. The other issue is the speed - it often takes a long time to get anything done.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the widgets!

Integration of customer accounts with technologies and selling devices onto accounts - the benefits are carrier integration and better databasing of information.

AC

"Great system! "

What do you like best?

I love how well it tracks inventory. You can set it to auto order when inventory gets low and not ever have to worry about running low ow or being out of stock of a product. It also keeps track of selling trends so you can see what items sell more and adjust ordering frequency to match. You can pretty much run any type of repot you want. You can see storewide sales, company wide or even individual sales which is a great sales motivator to your team.

What do you dislike?

The o my drawback is that you have so many codes to remember. There's no key to hobby. If you forget a code to an item when ringing up a sale and items one you must manually enter, it's difficult to search for the code. Also another issue is cashing out and balancing the drawer. There are a lot of steps and it's a very complicated procedure. It could be simplified.

It has helped us better track inventory and since the auto order feature was added it has meant that we are never out of stock on any products.

Internal Support Group Specialist/Supervisor
Consumer Services

"My experience using RQ has been quite interesting."

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the program gives you options to use widgets on the home screen for actions and task you use the most. The system itself is quite slow more times than none but with each update it gets better

What do you dislike?

The fact that the system will freeze out of nowhere.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As long as the company you are working for takes the time to utilize the features that rq 4 offers then it will make your job so much easier

Sales task and discounts.

Benefits are that the system will give you a side by side comparison of the items your sailing along with the cost and profit margin

AR

"RQ is not very intuitive"

What do you like best?

I like that RQ doesn't take up a lot of my CPU power and also keeps running in the background. It works well most days but somedays doesn't always operate to my speed.

What do you dislike?

See above; the program can be buggy showing the ostrich error. It sometimes takes what seems like a long time to update and you aren't given the option to opt out of updates; you have to literally just accept them. I guess this is for security but alas.

In my business I need to see timecards and see who is clocked in across several locations. Its helpful to see where people are that I need for training etc.

Google docs

"AT&T NorCal Wireless"

What do you like best?

Use it for work experience, clocking in, inventory, processing bill payments and in store transactions that store receipts for each customer.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that moments it runs slow at certain moments, freezes, and are many duplicate customer accounts that creates difficulty locating receipts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for retail and sales oriented for as store to track inventory, receipts, sales, analytics.

Sales from whom, store, and company wise for each and every store in the company. Solving business transactions etc.

"RQ Works!"

What do you like best?

Easy to use inventory management. Easy to use customer database. Easy to use reporting for a huge amount of information. Overall the best system to use in my industry that easily can replace several different programs for an all in one solution.

What do you dislike?

Customer follow-ups and activities (which are reminders or notes that you can set on a customer to check back with them at a later date for a specified reason) are extremely cumbersome. There is no way to search through any activities you have created by keyword. I use this software to sell phones at a Verizon retailer. If we have an unexpected promotion where I could get all of my customers that are interested in an iPhone in the future it is impossible to go look for which customers an iPhone activity has been made for without clicking on each individual (sometimes 500 or more) activity to read the full text.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The best there is but not perfect.

POS system, Inventory Management, Customer Database, Data Reporting, Graphed Sales Reports, Detailed Category Reporting for your store(s) and for individual employees.

After looking around RQ is definitely the top program with far more pros than cons for my industry.

"It's alright"

What do you like best?

RQ is pretty user friendly. Almost anyone can use it, and it walks you through needed steps. Also, it gives you different ways to reach whatever information you need. Also it really helps keep track of our metrics.

What do you dislike?

It is not incredibly fast. If you mess up in the system, it is a pain to fix.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use. If you get it, I would spend sometime with it to make yourself familiar with it and know it's quirks.

I was able to maintain customer's accounts and change it. I was able to help people with their billing. I was able to make sales and give people better service.

UT

"Easy to use RMS"

What do you like best?

A management system for retail stores that helps the employer and employee keep track of sales, targets, inventory, customers, and a bunch of other things. Mainly used to check inventory and clock in/out of shifts, order replacement items and create tickets. It has it's own desktop like interface that could use some polishing but it does get the job done. You can place small widgets on the desktop and also create your own scripts for use in the program.

What do you dislike?

The interface is a little outdated and the application overall is a little slow and laggy at times, most likely due to the fact that it operates over the network.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use and as a all-in-one management tool it is a really good option worth considering.

The application is being used to keep track of sales and of employees. It also helps the employees keep track of inventory, their commissions and customers that are being helped. It is easy to learn and requires no previous knowledge to understand how to use it

UA

"RQ makes my job efficient "

What do you like best?

It’s very open and easy to use. Through all the new updates with has made my job so much simpler. I enjoy the new layout. It’s easy to train new employees to use it because it’s not complicated.

What do you dislike?

You have to make sure your security clearance will allow you to look at the right reports to help your customers and do your job. It’s freezes a lot and causes sales to take longer because I have to close it down and restart RQ to get it to work. I sometimes have to restart RQ more than 4 times a day when we are busy

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RQ is a product that makes your job easier.

RQ makes for a quicker sales process to help out clients.

Sales Consultant
Telecommunications
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Easy to use but freezes"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. allows me to sell the products I need.

What do you dislike?

If you try to do to much it will freeze.

it allows you to sell products.

(5001-10,000 employees)

"Good but glitchy"

What do you like best?

It integrates seamlessly with our other software and is pretty user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It can be very glitchy and force closes at the most inopportune times.

It saves a lot of time when processing orders for our clients resulting in the ability to get to our next client quicker.

"Rq pos"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can review your customers for the day and look through your daily reports for your sales

What do you dislike?

I do not like the process in which it takes to input the schedule for employees

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Incorporate more updates that effect the speed of the loading pages

I am solving issues with compatibility along with saving time

Wireless Specialist
Retail
(10,001+ employees)

"Not bad. But depending on server glichy"

What do you like best?

Not a bad product. Depending on the server used for the company. Used in 2 componies for sales. One directly and one indirectly. Depending on who manages it, it can be a really good program or have issues.

What do you dislike?

I dislike how long it takes to update and load.

Basic sales and customer assistance

Producer
Insurance
(10,001+ employees)

"Simple system but quirky"

What do you like best?

Easy to find POS and CRM tools that help the sales flow

What do you dislike?

The outrages by the server can really hamper production

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It will only give you what you put in. Learn and take your time

I have found an almost all in one platform for managing leads, sales, and inventory

"RQ4 "

What do you like best?

I like how easily it to perform sales and tasks through RQ. I currently use RQ w/ Cricket Wireless and it seemingly works great and I have absolutely no problems with it. It gets regular updates also so it stays working well.

What do you dislike?

The only negative thing I would say about RQ is that at times, it can be a bit laggy but that usually clears up within a couple hours or by just resetting the system.

Some of the benefits of RQ is keeping all of your customers information in the system and it's easily located with a quick simple search

Customer Sales Rep

"Generally but can have latency issues occasionally "

What do you like best?

Good for tracking invoice, and inventory, and overall POS. Has the tools nessesary for everyday operations.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes goes down, and can cause loss of sales.

POS, and tracking reports for sales and inventory.

"Great Software "

What do you like best?

It works well in processing transactions, adding inventory, process transactions and check other stores and there inventory. I like that it does not take much space on the computer and can run with other programs. I have used the application daily with very little issues.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the software can be slow depending on the internet connection. Otherwise the software works well.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works well and it has helped me be successful in my job. I like the product.

It allows me to process transactions and help customers.

assistant manager

"Great Program"

What do you like best?

RQ makes it easy for me to activate customers cell phone service.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes buggy but works good most of the time.

Makes it quick and easy to activate cell phones and check out.

"Very simple"

What do you like best?

RQ is excellent and really improved my quality of work at my job. Much smoother process.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all honestly. Everything about RQ is great.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it. If you get RQ you won’t ever go back and you will be very satisfied.

the bill of sale process is much smoother and a lot quicker. Our old system was not as good as rq for customer databases or bills of sale. Kudos to RQ.

"All in one"

What do you like best?

The best thing about RQ is the reports. It is the fastest way to see how the team is performing.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue is the RAM space it takes. As our computers are not the newest, the application is a little slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your computer has good performance on RAM

Day to day sales, tracking and inventory. Benefits of using rq is simplicity and all in one.

RQ User Ratings