RQ Reviews & Product Details

RQ Overview

What is RQ?

RQ is a cloud-based point of sale (POS) and retail management solution for multi-location retailers. Features include mobile POS, CRM, advanced inventory management, HR, marketing and loyalty, repair workflow, and in-depth reporting and analytics. RQ also offers a number of front-end and back-end integrations such as payment processing, e-commerce, accounting, vendor managed inventory, biometric security, marketing automation, and more. Endless aisle, dropship, and e-commerce integration options enable retailers to provide customers with an integrated shopping experience across all channels.

RQ Details
Discussions
RQ Community
English, French, Spanish

RQ is a modular RMS that manages and streamlines the core functions of your retail business.

iQmetrix
1999
Vancouver, Canada
@iQmetrix

RQ Screenshots

RQ Reviews

Showing 47 RQ reviews
Already have RQ?
What do you like best?

Integration with other systems seems to work well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The layout of the interface needs work. I feel like the flow could be better organized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is an essential system for my everyday work tasks, and how I get paid. So it is a necessity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

It handles all sorts of transactions from accessories to cellular phones, such as activations and/or prepaid sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The system resources that it hogs, as well as its speed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RQ has made work life easier, as we also use it to manage our inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

Tons of reporting options, and a highly customizeable carrier pricing sheet Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As this runs on their cloud, it slows down on peak days and during peak hours Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Monthly costs can stack up. They charge for the program itself, for certain reporting, and per tablet for having this installed on iPads. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inventory management, commission reconciliation, sales tracking, accountability Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales advocate
What do you like best?

I love that RQ makes every transaction simple and is fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing that I do not like from RQ is that sometimes it is not reliable because of updates and can sometimes crash. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RQ has made it simple to complete all of our transactions on a single point of sales service. We no longer need 3 different POS services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I like how the commission detail reports breaks the commission down. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Always lags. Freezes. Always restarting. Reports take forever to load. Bill pays are extremely ridiculously long to load as well Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whenever you have a long line of customers and someone wants to make a bill payment, it takes forever and ever to load. It’s always lagging, and we always to to restart the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Retail Sales Associate
What do you like best?

It loads up fast enough which helps deal with customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It only takes long to start up at the beginning of the day. However after it has started up, it is quick. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to start it up as early as possible! Waiting for it to start when assisting customers is embarrassing... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RQ helps us process transactions and let’s us see the commission we get for each transaction. It also lets us help customers who pay with cash and helps up monitor inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Being able to do all the actions needed just using that one software Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It crashes a lot and takes a long time to update Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty straightforward and easy to use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems with customer’s accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

RQ is pretty user friendly. Almost anyone can use it, and it walks you through needed steps. Also, it gives you different ways to reach whatever information you need. Also it really helps keep track of our metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not incredibly fast. If you mess up in the system, it is a pain to fix. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is easy to use. If you get it, I would spend sometime with it to make yourself familiar with it and know it's quirks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was able to maintain customer's accounts and change it. I was able to help people with their billing. I was able to make sales and give people better service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IW
What do you like best?

Most powerful and every retailer use this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very long process to close sell. And sometimes also problem for integration with carrier Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can be more more fast and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can close sell. We have to complete our sell from RQ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Google docs
What do you like best?

Use it for work experience, clocking in, inventory, processing bill payments and in store transactions that store receipts for each customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that moments it runs slow at certain moments, freezes, and are many duplicate customer accounts that creates difficulty locating receipts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it for retail and sales oriented for as store to track inventory, receipts, sales, analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales from whom, store, and company wise for each and every store in the company. Solving business transactions etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

What I like the most about RQ is that the interface is straight-forward and informative. The way that data is presented is very organized and not overwhelming. Tools such as calculator, work schedule and so on are presented right upon user login. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love a better "feel". You get the sensation that you are in a cubicle with this software. As a web developer, I believe that the UI/UX factor of software is just as important as the functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used RQ to assist customers at my store with checkout, to keep logs of customers, and to track receipts. Conducting business with customers has been satisfactory. Moreover, keeping track of customer data is convenient and efficient, not to mention easy access to reports and so on. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UW
What do you like best?

It integrates seamlessly with our other software and is pretty user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be very glitchy and force closes at the most inopportune times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves a lot of time when processing orders for our clients resulting in the ability to get to our next client quicker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Bartender
Hospitality
What do you like best?

choosing your own layout is great, only put what you use on your home page.

Easy to use, No matter what you are looking for you can find it. As a manager I am able to install on my home computer that I can access everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

glitches too frequently, shuts down in the middle of use.

There needs to be a better training system so my reps can better understand how to look for certain files. We also use a data system that I wish connected to RQ4 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend to new users who are looking for a product like this

Make sure that any other systems that you use are able to comunicate back and forth with RQ Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

sales, very easy to store information

My data system does not give me all the functions I need, RQ fills that gap. RQ also has a intranet for inter company communications from scheduling to just emails. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CT
What do you like best?

easy access to reports including live numbers and compare numbers from days ago. I also really like that you can compare numbers and see who is winning on certain contests. or anything between multiple stores numbers and compare. I do like that you can also print reports and its not blotched or has you print excessive amount of data that is useless. Also when I'm selling I do like to see how much commission real time and its a report that is accurate not from days ago. We are also able to do inventory which is the most important tome and as a manager we have to do these every Tuesday and I do like that there is a mobile version of RQ it is called RQ Mobile and we use it on our iPad Air 2 so when we need to do our inventory this helps because we can take our iPad around with us while doing inventory counts and such reporting we need that Is needed on the go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the system does crash a lot or has some bugs that need to be fixed. as far as services it provides it is really reliable. it does stopped working sometimes if I am doing a few things at once. So like it will either be very slow at loading information or sometimes it just wont load since there is too much data being loaded or graphed. its like overloaded. I cant multi task as often I would like because I have to load one report at a time or else the system will want me to wait per report. I do also dislike if there is an update on the system it is very time consuming so that's not very good for business when you are opening the store and have the customer in store trying to pay a bill and the system is taking up to 10-15 minutes just to update when its a small bill pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't think the system costs anything or not that I know at least. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

report numbers every morning for a call/meeting and also anything that has to be put on to a report we cant sell any accessories. Benefits I have realized are I can also use a feature called 'carrier integration' and it is a amazing tool because when I am ringing out sales the integration tool brings all my customers information over so I don't have to worry about anything missing for that sale. its a big plus because I don't have to worry about typos affecting my sale. the only thing I have to do Is ring out any extra accessories I am selling or anything. it is also a beneficial for PDF files we need to update on customers profile or have to upload any pages with agreements or necessary documents if need be. I don't really solve as much problems on rq besides refunds I need to process and it helps that with this system it does save years and years of receipts so we can always help the customers even if an issue came up years later where they need a invoice or any type of report even if it was years back. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Customer Sales Rep
What do you like best?

Good for tracking invoice, and inventory, and overall POS. Has the tools nessesary for everyday operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes goes down, and can cause loss of sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

POS, and tracking reports for sales and inventory. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Lots of different features in Rq including inventory, reports, sales, operations etc! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Can be hard to navigate and takes a long time to load daily when pulling up on desktop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales, completing store inventory, running sales reports, generating sales campaigns Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

The best thing about RQ is the reports. It is the fastest way to see how the team is performing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The biggest issue is the RAM space it takes. As our computers are not the newest, the application is a little slow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure your computer has good performance on RAM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Day to day sales, tracking and inventory. Benefits of using rq is simplicity and all in one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

assistant manager
What do you like best?

RQ makes it easy for me to activate customers cell phone service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is sometimes buggy but works good most of the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Makes it quick and easy to activate cell phones and check out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Manager
What do you like best?

The Widgets and full integration work really well. I have enjoyed using it because it allows me to migrate customer data from one system to another. I also enjoy the databasing of customer information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I recently lost all my widgets at random. It was very frustrating. The other issue is the speed - it often takes a long time to get anything done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the widgets! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Integration of customer accounts with technologies and selling devices onto accounts - the benefits are carrier integration and better databasing of information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IW
What do you like best?

RQ can do a lot. It’s integrated with many tools and functions and is the best way to tie many things into one central program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike its performance on older machines. I also dislike the ease of errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it unless you have a different POS available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

RQ helped our company deploy sales machines on iPads, allowing employees access to their own sales machine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Store Manager
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

There needs to be a better training system so my reps can better understand how to look for certain files. We also use a data system that I wish connected to RQ4. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Consultant
Telecommunications
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. allows me to sell the products I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If you try to do to much it will freeze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

it allows you to sell products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

Easy access and easy to work with best for keeping up with most customers and easy for transactions or sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The timeout and signoff on the program itself Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Receipts or sales issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Its a simple system and it makes the spelling process very smooth. It makes it easier to sell things to the customer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

its not very fast sometimes and it will freeze when trying to print a receipt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

selling products to customers and taking bill payments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

RQ is excellent and really improved my quality of work at my job. Much smoother process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all honestly. Everything about RQ is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will love it. If you get RQ you won’t ever go back and you will be very satisfied. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

the bill of sale process is much smoother and a lot quicker. Our old system was not as good as rq for customer databases or bills of sale. Kudos to RQ. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for RQ?