RingCaptcha Reviews & Product Details

What is RingCaptcha?

RingCaptcha offers phone 2FA, OTP, SMS, voice API to help companies verify, engage, and retain end-users - 'Real Users, Real Contact'. With RingCaptcha, you integrate once with us and gain access to the best routes for sending OTP or SMS notifications reliably through Twilio, MessageBird, Infobip, Nexmo, etc., RingCaptcha builds additional security and reliability layer on top of all global and regional OTP & SMS providers to mitigate against fraud using machine-learning, and reliably send OTPs and SMS notifications through best routes chosen based-on real-time data, as well as auto-resend through alternative routes to further increase reliability. With our OTP & SMS marketplace, you get the best price with no provider lock-in. Best of all integration is a breeze - just cut-and-paste some code or call our single REST API endpoint.

RingCaptcha Screenshots

1-25 of 51 total RingCaptcha reviews

RingCaptcha Reviews

1-25 of 51 total RingCaptcha reviews
Computer Operator

"Fantastic ways of verifying real users."

What do you like best?

Giving the pricing per month was extremely awesome with the success rate in delivering such services.

Without RingCaptcha, the rate of customer database was so high and double data. After patronizing them, the risk of fraudulent activities drastically reduce to the lowest minimal rate.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is okay but I think they have to be very reachable across the world especially in Africa by introducing a toll free line across the globe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a yes. You can get the best service at a cheaper price.

It's help in verifying the real user in our database and eliminate double entry. And also in reaching out to our customer at a very prompt time. In fact, it is helping our business goals and objective. And it helps in reaching out to our client almost at the same time.

Managing Director
Human Resources

"Good to be used for startups - ease of use"

What do you like best?

Their value for money and ease of use dashboard is what we like the most! They are the only one in that space which offers the same features free as compared to their competitors. We like to use RingCaptcha since it reliable and cost effective. Our user management has become a lot more easier by integrating RingCaptcha to our portal.

What do you dislike?

Their continues emails is very annoying at some times, rest of all is okay. We liked using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your support intent to the users who needs it in time, We really like your dashboard and the way you build your product. Its really nice to see you guys budding.

All the best for your success, also please support all the startups by giving plans that they can afford !

Getting more users and helping them to install our app. Also we use to give users our app links via SMS and get them into our app (RightVows).

Laboratory Technician

"Thank you RingCaptcha for awesome OTP service delivery "

What do you like best?

When I come across your services and I saw the pricing, I thought it was a joke until I tried it out. The services was superb and it's very user friendly. And I enjoyed every time spent with you. Its very affordable for researchers because its totally save cost.

What do you dislike?

During the time of using it for my research, I couldn't say this is the fault. But keep the work moving in excellent service delivery

Going through the ringcaptcha page have said it all. Quality service delivery in authorising and having a very good data set from my questionnaire by sending of OTP to my responses.

Realtor
Farming

"Excellent product, but not what we needed"

What do you like best?

The best thing that we used was the text messaging to our customers. Not everyone check their email everyday and emails tend to get lost, but most people carry their phones with them.

What do you dislike?

The pricing formatting wasn't very good. It was too expensive for a small business to afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product if you can afford to put it in your budget. There are lots of other great uses and features available, but we just didn't have a use for them at the time. It is definitely something we will try again in the future.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to people in our database. It did help remind people we are here and get them to come in more often, but being a small business it just wasn't in our budget to continue.

Self taught computer engineer

"Great tool for verifying users"

What do you like best?

We really like the way RingCaptcha works as it helps our business a lot. RingCaptcha is a unique platform to onboard users and get them instant notification about various events and actions.We are getting more verified users into our system by integrating RingCaptcha. It is very easy to integrate along side with other with system

What do you dislike?

the number of of messages sent should be limited and precise

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will advise others to use the product if not fully on trial and I know they gonna stuck to it.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to our clients. It help us to tell others that we are in the system. With previous OTP it was very hard to work and integrate it along our system and database we have set up

(Myself Only)

"Superb Customer Service Response"

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha is probably one of the best SaaS company I know what actually capitalizes on the service part of SaaS.I like how elaborate and comprehensive their responsiveness yet they manage to make it simple for us to understand and the execution was easy

What do you dislike?

I guess the spam filters can be limiting but it's like a 2-edged sword. It's helps with fraudulent access and though I trust they know what they're doing.

Yet to have strong issues but my conversation with their service support is an evidence of how reliable they are.

Consultant - Meditation Teacher Certification
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Straightforward integration process and ease of use"

What do you like best?

I like that the user/customer doesn't have to be a coding genius to be able to integrate it. That's what impressed me so much. The integration process was smooth and seamless. I hate it when I try to integrate something and have to go back and forth with customer support. This wasn't the case with Ringcaptcha.

What do you dislike?

As long as it keeps serving its purpose, I really don't have problems.

I've been looking for a 2FA service for one of my clients as they're based in Thailand and we didn't really have a lot of options that would make business sense cost-wise and also process-wise. I found out about Ringcaptcha when I started working with them and recommended it to my other clients.

CEO
Building Materials

"Ringcaptcha offers More than just OTP "

What do you like best?

I fell in love that they offers more than just OTP. They reliable and their deliverability is fast. I'm impressed at how detailed their analytics and reporting are. They brought OTP and 2FA to the next level.

What do you dislike?

They are very efficient in their dealings and handling of OTP usage. They take phone number identify and verification to the next level. This I have tested and I got exact action. Dislike, nothing really piss me off.

OTP Detailed reports and analytics to better understand its effectivity in identity verification and Ringaptcha is able to corroborate their results through their detailed dashboard and users page.

Analyst - Settlements
Banking

"Beyond OTP"

What do you like best?

The fact that Ringcatpcha is more than just OTP is exhilarating. The detailing in their analytics and reporting is impressive. They are quite reliable with delivery. Ease of access. Very Viable. They have taken OTP beyond just the ordinary. Improved security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing note worthy at the moment as we are still in the implementing phase. i have been quite satisfied with what i have observed from it's output. They can just keep improving deploy-ability of it's use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend. Easy to use and reliable.

Detailed analytics and reporting to aid customer retention. Enhanced identity verification.

Detailed dashboard that aids corroboration of results.

Team member (Credit Control), Credit Risk Mgt Division
Banking

"Cost effective, Faster and Ease of use."

What do you like best?

The fact that it helps us reach out to our customers faster and easier via text message makes us opt for Ringcaptcha. It makes customer engagement easier, prompt and most importantly at a friendly cost.

What do you dislike?

The non-toll free customer service. Calling an international number can be quite expensive especially when one has myriad and urgent issues to resolve.

It makes us reach out to both existing and potential customers whenever they make order(s) on our platform. Ringcaptcha helps us reach out within a very short time. It shows our level of responsiveness - which is one of our core values

Response from SoonHin Khor of RingCaptcha

Thank you for your feedback Oyeniran.

We understand your concerns about the expensive non-toll free customer service therefore we have live chat on our website as well. Please try it!

Communicator
Internet

"Fraud Mitigation "

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha blocks fraudulent traffic. How it detects suspicious traffic, still amazes me. It also respond to fraudulent traffic.

What do you dislike?

As a startup firm, it was expensive but as we grow each day, it's worth it

As an up and coming online media, it is use in getting more user and sending alerts to our customers. It remind them of our existence.

Workshop Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Increased customer retention rate and valuable tool to screen out potential fraud."

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha has proved to be an indispensable tool for me as it helps me learn more about your customers and how they interact with my brand. And especially, it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure!

What do you dislike?

Aside from the constant emails, I consider it very cool especially for start-ups. It truly does what it days it does.

Transactional fraud checks.

it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure.

Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

Mr

"Fraud diminution for all users"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha restrict fraudulent traffic without chaos, so i feel amazed with this process of detecting fraudulent traffic from other website.

What do you dislike?

To be candid we detect nothing of dislike as at every moment of usage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ringcaptcha to people who desires to improve their relationship with customers

Sending notification to customers as at when due is the soul of a business which helps to retain our customers and get more to buy our products, so with ringcaptcha we have been awesome to our customers by keeping them updated about us through ringcaptcha SMS service

Senior Graphics designer
Graphic Design

"More than just OTP"

What do you like best?

I fell in love with Ringcatpcha because they offer more than just OTP, they brought OTP and 2FA to an higher level, I am impressed with heir analytic reports and for the fact tat they test reliability and deliver ability.

What do you dislike?

Yet to observe any dislike process although we are still paying ramp attention to study the lapses with their services

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will surely recommend Ringcatpcha

Detailed result and analytic to have a better understanding of OTP and they have made it easy to have effective identity verification through heir detailed dashboard

Assistant to Athletic Director

"Quick response time and coming up with solutions"

What do you like best?

We had very unique requests with our service, that I can't go too much into detail about, but RingCaptcha staff was incredibly accommodating and did everything they could to meet our complex needs.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time for us to get used to the interface, but once we worked through it the first time, it became very straightforward and user-friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your requirements up-front, because they are very good at being creative to meet any of your individualized goals.

2FA verification services, and a newer form of user-security features.

Mrs

"The global SMS gateway of all tim"

What do you like best?

Nothing bats their ease of usage,reliability and good customer service from them

What do you dislike?

We have not able to pay keen attention to any frustration in their service which could lead to a dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend Ringcaptcha to friends and other companies to also have this great avenue to leverage on to better their business activities

Quick notification and updates of our new products to our clients is not an issue any longer, we have been able to beat this problem we have been challenged with in the past years

Founder
Education Management

"Easy set up through customizable widget"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha widget is very easy to figure out and install. And the customized widget makes it so easy for my company to verify, retain and engage our customers. This also leads to a simple message interface, which makes communication easy and natural!

What do you dislike?

Up to this point, all is okay!

For now, I don't have any complains. When I do, will upload.

So far, so good!

Conversion Rate Optimization.

It is ensures immediate user contactability which helps us in rendering a timely service, which is paramount to our customer satisfaction.

Mr

"On time response with effective solution"

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha win our heart with their customer support staff, they are accommodating and always proffer solution to our problems with efficiency

What do you dislike?

we are keen to all their terms of use but haven't recorded any service we dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is highly recommended to all industry be it an already established firms or start-ups

We are making use of them judiciously to meet the needs of our customers and mostly we are using their SMS to reachout to our customers and prospective customers

Brand merchandiser
Consumer Goods

"Verification of user ID"

What do you like best?

Having a way to verify real users and phone numbers in a time efficient way is what we've been looking for. And I can boldly say we got what we needed with RINGCAPTCHA. Also it has a reliable POC and customer engagement. We got value for our money.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't seen anything I dislike. When I do, be sure I'll write about it.

Carrying out survey. Getting analytics and getting more customers to our platform.

Software Engineer

"Great tool for Anti-Fraud protection"

What do you like best?

I like that there is no worries or cause for alarm over fraud as ringcaptcha has provided protection regarding that.

The speed of responsiveness is an attribute that can't be underrated too.

Ringcaptcha is a great and superb product!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this great product.

Verification of real users in our database which has been so useful in the elimination of dual entry.

Also, the rate of responsiveness to our customers has improved drastically.

Founder

"Great Ease to Mult-tasking made Simple by RingCaptcha"

What do you like best?

I use it to multi task. I can go about doing different task or focusing on clients while the RingCaptcha software handles the rest.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically. Everything has been fine since I have been using it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Right product to put your money. Thanks to RingCaptcha for helping me take my business to the next level.

It helps to automate my engagement with clients on different level and at different time.

Entrepreneur

"Hackers don't dare, RingCaptcha won't let you "

What do you like best?

I love the real protection given to my account by RingCaptcha. My account has been protected from unauthorized access as hackers were challenged anytime they attempt to log in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as at present. OTP came right on time to confirm users in case a user is challenged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend RingCaptcha as it helps improve user experience and protection against unauthorized access.

User verification

Sebastian

"Perfect and effective tool for user verification"

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha is an amazing platform which helps us to notify our clients about our events updates and activities

What do you dislike?

We like their service but their number of message capacity to be sent should be precise

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the best for your company, i strongly recommend ringcaptcha. With ringcaptcha, one love.

Its an excellent product as we are getting more verified users into our system by integrating Ringcaptcha

Arthur Jodie

"The PRICELESS user verification tool"

What do you like best?

We really love how Ringcaptcha works and help our business, our clients get instant notification and we have more verified users

What do you dislike?

They need to be precise and limit the number of messages that could be sent

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The undisputed tool for startup businesses is ringcaptcha.

We are using this product for

Customer retention

Getting verified users

Instant notification to our clients

updating our customers about our services

community ambassador

"Simple, fast, and reliable with easy 2 factor authentication."

What do you like best?

The fully customizable widget help me set up Ringcaptcha's tech in our system immediately. So we didn't have to go through an elaborate and time-consuming process that takes us away from actually working on our business.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I Haven't found any misleading services till today. Ringcaptcha team has been so far so good with their work and services till date.

Order verification during checkout.

RingCaptcha User Ratings

9.1
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.8*
* Cloud Communication Platforms Category
Do you work for RingCaptcha?