RingCaptcha

4.7

RingCaptcha is a simple, secure and reliable phone verification platform based on 2FA OTP through SMS, voice, missed call technology. RingCaptcha is resilient against attacks and operates reliably in all corners of the world, for people from all walks of life. The universally accessibility of the phone identity makes it mandatory for businesses that are powered by masses, such as, sharing economy, marketplace, cryptocurrency, etc.

Work for RingCaptcha?

Learning about RingCaptcha?

RingCaptcha Reviews

Ask RingCaptcha a Question
Showing 43 RingCaptcha reviews
RingCaptcha review by Sodiq O.
Sodiq O.

"Fantastic ways of verifying real users."

What do you like best?

Giving the pricing per month was extremely awesome with the success rate in delivering such services.

Without RingCaptcha, the rate of customer database was so high and double data. After patronizing them, the risk of fraudulent activities drastically reduce to the lowest minimal rate.

What do you dislike?

The customer service is okay but I think they have to be very reachable across the world especially in Africa by introducing a toll free line across the globe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely a yes. You can get the best service at a cheaper price.

It's help in verifying the real user in our database and eliminate double entry. And also in reaching out to our customer at a very prompt time. In fact, it is helping our business goals and objective. And it helps in reaching out to our client almost at the same time.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about RingCaptcha
RingCaptcha review by Jaisy J.
Jaisy J.

"Good to be used for startups - ease of use"

What do you like best?

Their value for money and ease of use dashboard is what we like the most! They are the only one in that space which offers the same features free as compared to their competitors. We like to use RingCaptcha since it reliable and cost effective. Our user management has become a lot more easier by integrating RingCaptcha to our portal.

What do you dislike?

Their continues emails is very annoying at some times, rest of all is okay. We liked using this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make your support intent to the users who needs it in time, We really like your dashboard and the way you build your product. Its really nice to see you guys budding.

All the best for your success, also please support all the startups by giving plans that they can afford !

Getting more users and helping them to install our app. Also we use to give users our app links via SMS and get them into our app (RightVows).

What Cloud Communication Platforms solution do you use?

RingCaptcha review by Ayomide A.
Ayomide A.

"Thank you RingCaptcha for awesome OTP service delivery "

What do you like best?

When I come across your services and I saw the pricing, I thought it was a joke until I tried it out. The services was superb and it's very user friendly. And I enjoyed every time spent with you. Its very affordable for researchers because its totally save cost.

What do you dislike?

During the time of using it for my research, I couldn't say this is the fault. But keep the work moving in excellent service delivery

Going through the ringcaptcha page have said it all. Quality service delivery in authorising and having a very good data set from my questionnaire by sending of OTP to my responses.

RingCaptcha review by Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.

"Excellent product, but not what we needed"

What do you like best?

The best thing that we used was the text messaging to our customers. Not everyone check their email everyday and emails tend to get lost, but most people carry their phones with them.

What do you dislike?

The pricing formatting wasn't very good. It was too expensive for a small business to afford.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product if you can afford to put it in your budget. There are lots of other great uses and features available, but we just didn't have a use for them at the time. It is definitely something we will try again in the future.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to people in our database. It did help remind people we are here and get them to come in more often, but being a small business it just wasn't in our budget to continue.

RingCaptcha review by Norton A.
Norton A.

"Great tool for verifying users"

What do you like best?

We really like the way RingCaptcha works as it helps our business a lot. RingCaptcha is a unique platform to onboard users and get them instant notification about various events and actions.We are getting more verified users into our system by integrating RingCaptcha. It is very easy to integrate along side with other with system

What do you dislike?

the number of of messages sent should be limited and precise

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will advise others to use the product if not fully on trial and I know they gonna stuck to it.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to our clients. It help us to tell others that we are in the system. With previous OTP it was very hard to work and integrate it along our system and database we have set up

RingCaptcha review by Olaide A.
Olaide A.

"Superb Customer Service Response"

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha is probably one of the best SaaS company I know what actually capitalizes on the service part of SaaS.I like how elaborate and comprehensive their responsiveness yet they manage to make it simple for us to understand and the execution was easy

What do you dislike?

I guess the spam filters can be limiting but it's like a 2-edged sword. It's helps with fraudulent access and though I trust they know what they're doing.

Yet to have strong issues but my conversation with their service support is an evidence of how reliable they are.

RingCaptcha review by Nash Stephanie M.
Nash Stephanie M.

"Straightforward integration process and ease of use"

What do you like best?

I like that the user/customer doesn't have to be a coding genius to be able to integrate it. That's what impressed me so much. The integration process was smooth and seamless. I hate it when I try to integrate something and have to go back and forth with customer support. This wasn't the case with Ringcaptcha.

What do you dislike?

As long as it keeps serving its purpose, I really don't have problems.

I've been looking for a 2FA service for one of my clients as they're based in Thailand and we didn't really have a lot of options that would make business sense cost-wise and also process-wise. I found out about Ringcaptcha when I started working with them and recommended it to my other clients.

RingCaptcha review by Oladunjoye J.
Oladunjoye J.
View Original March 21, 2019

"Ringcaptcha offers More than just OTP "

What do you like best?

I fell in love that they offers more than just OTP. They reliable and their deliverability is fast. I'm impressed at how detailed their analytics and reporting are. They brought OTP and 2FA to the next level.

What do you dislike?

They are very efficient in their dealings and handling of OTP usage. They take phone number identify and verification to the next level. This I have tested and I got exact action. Dislike, nothing really piss me off.

OTP Detailed reports and analytics to better understand its effectivity in identity verification and Ringaptcha is able to corroborate their results through their detailed dashboard and users page.

RingCaptcha review by Sola A.
Sola A.

"Beyond OTP"

What do you like best?

The fact that Ringcatpcha is more than just OTP is exhilarating. The detailing in their analytics and reporting is impressive. They are quite reliable with delivery. Ease of access. Very Viable. They have taken OTP beyond just the ordinary. Improved security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing note worthy at the moment as we are still in the implementing phase. i have been quite satisfied with what i have observed from it's output. They can just keep improving deploy-ability of it's use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend. Easy to use and reliable.

Detailed analytics and reporting to aid customer retention. Enhanced identity verification.

Detailed dashboard that aids corroboration of results.

RingCaptcha review by Oyeniran K.
Oyeniran K.

"Cost effective, Faster and Ease of use."

What do you like best?

The fact that it helps us reach out to our customers faster and easier via text message makes us opt for Ringcaptcha. It makes customer engagement easier, prompt and most importantly at a friendly cost.

What do you dislike?

The non-toll free customer service. Calling an international number can be quite expensive especially when one has myriad and urgent issues to resolve.

It makes us reach out to both existing and potential customers whenever they make order(s) on our platform. Ringcaptcha helps us reach out within a very short time. It shows our level of responsiveness - which is one of our core values

RingCaptcha review by Tricia N.
Tricia N.

"Fraud Mitigation "

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha blocks fraudulent traffic. How it detects suspicious traffic, still amazes me. It also respond to fraudulent traffic.

What do you dislike?

As a startup firm, it was expensive but as we grow each day, it's worth it

As an up and coming online media, it is use in getting more user and sending alerts to our customers. It remind them of our existence.

RingCaptcha review by Akeem A.
Akeem A.

"Increased customer retention rate and valuable tool to screen out potential fraud."

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha has proved to be an indispensable tool for me as it helps me learn more about your customers and how they interact with my brand. And especially, it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure!

What do you dislike?

Aside from the constant emails, I consider it very cool especially for start-ups. It truly does what it days it does.

Transactional fraud checks.

it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure.

Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

RingCaptcha review by Ajetunmobi A.
Ajetunmobi A.

"Fraud diminution for all users"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha restrict fraudulent traffic without chaos, so i feel amazed with this process of detecting fraudulent traffic from other website.

What do you dislike?

To be candid we detect nothing of dislike as at every moment of usage

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ringcaptcha to people who desires to improve their relationship with customers

Sending notification to customers as at when due is the soul of a business which helps to retain our customers and get more to buy our products, so with ringcaptcha we have been awesome to our customers by keeping them updated about us through ringcaptcha SMS service

RingCaptcha review by Ayoola M.
Ayoola M.

"More than just OTP"

What do you like best?

I fell in love with Ringcatpcha because they offer more than just OTP, they brought OTP and 2FA to an higher level, I am impressed with heir analytic reports and for the fact tat they test reliability and deliver ability.

What do you dislike?

Yet to observe any dislike process although we are still paying ramp attention to study the lapses with their services

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will surely recommend Ringcatpcha

Detailed result and analytic to have a better understanding of OTP and they have made it easy to have effective identity verification through heir detailed dashboard

RingCaptcha review by Ratchaneewan C.
Ratchaneewan C.

"Quick response time and coming up with solutions"

What do you like best?

We had very unique requests with our service, that I can't go too much into detail about, but RingCaptcha staff was incredibly accommodating and did everything they could to meet our complex needs.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time for us to get used to the interface, but once we worked through it the first time, it became very straightforward and user-friendly

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your requirements up-front, because they are very good at being creative to meet any of your individualized goals.

2FA verification services, and a newer form of user-security features.

RingCaptcha review by Alade T.
Alade T.

"The global SMS gateway of all tim"

What do you like best?

Nothing bats their ease of usage,reliability and good customer service from them

What do you dislike?

We have not able to pay keen attention to any frustration in their service which could lead to a dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend Ringcaptcha to friends and other companies to also have this great avenue to leverage on to better their business activities

Quick notification and updates of our new products to our clients is not an issue any longer, we have been able to beat this problem we have been challenged with in the past years

RingCaptcha review by Ginika O.
Ginika O.

"Easy set up through customizable widget"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha widget is very easy to figure out and install. And the customized widget makes it so easy for my company to verify, retain and engage our customers. This also leads to a simple message interface, which makes communication easy and natural!

What do you dislike?

Up to this point, all is okay!

For now, I don't have any complains. When I do, will upload.

So far, so good!

Conversion Rate Optimization.

It is ensures immediate user contactability which helps us in rendering a timely service, which is paramount to our customer satisfaction.

RingCaptcha review by Ayoola R.
Ayoola R.

"On time response with effective solution"

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha win our heart with their customer support staff, they are accommodating and always proffer solution to our problems with efficiency

What do you dislike?

we are keen to all their terms of use but haven't recorded any service we dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is highly recommended to all industry be it an already established firms or start-ups

We are making use of them judiciously to meet the needs of our customers and mostly we are using their SMS to reachout to our customers and prospective customers

RingCaptcha review by Adeleke F.
Adeleke F.

"Verification of user ID"

What do you like best?

Having a way to verify real users and phone numbers in a time efficient way is what we've been looking for. And I can boldly say we got what we needed with RINGCAPTCHA. Also it has a reliable POC and customer engagement. We got value for our money.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't seen anything I dislike. When I do, be sure I'll write about it.

Carrying out survey. Getting analytics and getting more customers to our platform.

RingCaptcha review by Olugbenga A.
Olugbenga A.

"Great tool for Anti-Fraud protection"

What do you like best?

I like that there is no worries or cause for alarm over fraud as ringcaptcha has provided protection regarding that.

The speed of responsiveness is an attribute that can't be underrated too.

Ringcaptcha is a great and superb product!

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this great product.

Verification of real users in our database which has been so useful in the elimination of dual entry.

Also, the rate of responsiveness to our customers has improved drastically.

RingCaptcha review by Kolade O.
Kolade O.

"Hackers don't dare, RingCaptcha won't let you "

What do you like best?

I love the real protection given to my account by RingCaptcha. My account has been protected from unauthorized access as hackers were challenged anytime they attempt to log in.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as at present. OTP came right on time to confirm users in case a user is challenged.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend RingCaptcha as it helps improve user experience and protection against unauthorized access.

User verification

RingCaptcha review by Gunjan Y.
Gunjan Y.

"Simple, fast, and reliable with easy 2 factor authentication."

What do you like best?

The fully customizable widget help me set up Ringcaptcha's tech in our system immediately. So we didn't have to go through an elaborate and time-consuming process that takes us away from actually working on our business.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I Haven't found any misleading services till today. Ringcaptcha team has been so far so good with their work and services till date.

Order verification during checkout.

RingCaptcha review by George A.
George A.

"Its a great tool"

What do you like best?

For the project i was working on with my team, it was perfect. The service was fast and efficient. Would recommend it for every organization.

What do you dislike?

It seemed a little price for the start but as our business grew, it was really worth it.

Its was used to stay in touch with our customers and verify new customers. Also, we used it to send alerts to our customers.

RingCaptcha review by raymond d.
raymond d.

"They offer top notch security and protect unauthorized access"

What do you like best?

With the addition of OTp and 2FA. unauthorized users do no longer have Access . With ringcaptcha you are very secured and protected

What do you dislike?

I don’t think there is anything to dislike about them . I love alll the services they offer

With the high number of contact we have. They are more easier to reach and keep in touch with them

RingCaptcha review by Mary I.
Mary I.

"Onboarding users made extremely less complicated"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity, reliability and how fast Ringcaptcha makes SMS and voice verification. I also like that Ringcaptcha helps to verify, retain and engage customers. Generally, it's an excellent product.

What do you dislike?

I can't say there's a thing I dislike yet.

It was used to send alerts to our customers, keep in touch with them and also, to verify new customers.

RingCaptcha review by Chinedu Junior I.
Chinedu Junior I.

"Easy to manage large texts"

What do you like best?

The fact that you can manage a large number of contacts without interwoven or mixing things up.

It is easier to manage and quite understanding.

What do you dislike?

I doubt if there's any. I love everything about the product and I will always choose it anytime.

To handle my large number of contacts and easily managing them by keeping interactions flowing well.

RingCaptcha review by User

"Amazing and elegant SMS identity management provider"

What do you like best?

I love their simplicity in identity management. Most solutions out there leave either ignore the fundamental problem of identity management or leave out so much to your control that it's overwhelming. I found bootstrapping a SMS identity managed application to be much easy.

What do you dislike?

There is a deficiency of tutorials out there.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Identity and Access management is a pretty complex undertaking, ringcaptcha provides a simplification and a simplistic API to enable you handle the intricacies of identity.

SMS identity and access management. Well, benefits span the whole IAM spectrum. It's very cool

RingCaptcha review by Tolorunju H.
Tolorunju H.

"Privacy is key. RingCaptcha does that. "

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha offers real time protection to my account. Unauthorized users are no longer a problem because RingCaptcha will always get them challenged

What do you dislike?

I can't figure out a fault for now. But will update my review if any is found

Recommendations to others considering the product:

RingCaptcha will offer great protection to users private data.

User verification and authentication

RingCaptcha review by Rachael B.
Rachael B.

"Easy On-boarding Process"

What do you like best?

I like how swift and reliable RingCaptcha is for users. It is also consumer-friendly and safe as it blocks malware and scam sites.

What do you dislike?

So far, the service is optimum. No complaints.

Using RingCaptcha has caused client relationship to improve a lot. Recommended to a number of my clients as well.

RingCaptcha review by Perpetual N.
Perpetual N.

"Reliable Provider"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha is prompt and consistent. It has helped in removing the complexity of dealing with multiple provider across the globe.

What do you dislike?

It is quite expensive for startup firm but trust me when I say, it's worth every bit of it.

Sending messages to customers as well, generate more customers for us.

RingCaptcha review by Wojuade M.
Wojuade M.

"It is an awesome tool "

What do you like best?

I love ringcaptcha for the fact that it is straightforward and easy to understand

Their services are very swift and efficient

What do you dislike?

So far so good we have not encountered any issue with using their service ,so nothing dislike about them

The ease And swiftness of sending multiple sms internationally

RingCaptcha review by User in Design
User in Design

"Easy delivery of SMS internationally "

What do you like best?

I love the way Ringcaptcha are prompts in delivering of SMS and in a consistent manner. They reduce the stress of sending sms across the globe.

What do you dislike?

None to think of at the moment. This is my first time of using them and I'm impress with their products.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ringcaptcha to people who desires to enjoy prompt delivery of sms to customers or consumers of their products.

I used in sending sms of products delivery and it has help my customers in receiving their messages promptly.

RingCaptcha review by Christiana N.
Christiana N.

"Am over impressed with their customer s"

What do you like best?

Our firm had very special request from. Ringcaptcha am amazed about how prompt, and effective they handled our request

What do you dislike?

So far so good I don’t think I dislike anything about the software

Sending message internationally at that pace and ease as being very helpful to our comp

RingCaptcha review by Samsudeen Y.
Samsudeen Y.

"Reliable, fast and efficient tool"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that ringcaptcha So easy to understand and use , the protection offered and the swiftness at which it delivers message internationall

What do you dislike?

Ringcaptcha delivers to perfection, I haven’t encountered any

Easier and faster dessimination of messages internationally thereby making our brand more reliable

RingCaptcha review by Toheeb A.
Toheeb A.

"Does as it Implies- Simply the best"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it doesn't take more than 90 seconds to start using RingCaptcha on your app or website.

What do you dislike?

I simply cannot find any. Their 90 seconds is 90 seconds.

One time Password (OTP) and SMS Verification.

RingCaptcha review by User in Executive Office
User in Executive Office

"Promising "

What do you like best?

Scouting for a new client and trying out this new software. The UI is great, very simple and easy to use for startup companies.

What do you dislike?

Too early for me to say. For now, it fits what I need.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you value security and user verification, using ringcaptcha would make a lot of sense. Not only are they easy to implement, but you can see it's value immediately.

Breach of account and other malicious log in attempts

RingCaptcha review by Executive Sponsor
Executive Sponsor

"Overall Satified with services renderred by Ringcaptcha"

What do you like best?

I like most:

Easy inetgration process with Mobile and Website API

Prompt Support services

What do you dislike?

i most disliked thing that no support for web panel in mobile browser. Difficult to use on the go for administration purpose. No Mobile APP

OTP by SMS

OTP by Call

RingCaptcha review by Samuel A.
Samuel A.

"By experience, RingCaptcha is the best so far. "

What do you like best?

I'm amaze at ease and speed RingCaptcha offer for user verification. This is so commendable.

What do you dislike?

I'm good with service provided so for now, no dislikes

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Offers more value than its price

User verification

RingCaptcha review by Hammed Kayode A.
Hammed Kayode A.

"Very simple fast and reliable to use. "

What do you like best?

I love the fact that the OTP is sent quicker and faster during checkout!

What do you dislike?

Actually, nothing! The process is seamless.

Order verification during checkout.

RingCaptcha review by User in Banking
User in Banking

"More than a product, its a good experience "

What do you like best?

Firstly,the simplicity and ease of usage. Secondly, the reliability and detailed analytics reporting makes them highly recommended to both small and big businesses.

What do you dislike?

For now, nothing. It's still in integration & testing phase for our digital omni-channel project

To sustain and improve customer experience and retention. Benefits include the detailed data analytics report provided.

"Simply the best"

What do you like best?

Fast verification

Fast OTP delivery

Blocking of unwanted IP

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now. If there is any I will let you know.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To get your work faster and fight fraud. I recommend ringcaptcha to other companies.

Sms validation delay

Increase the interest of customers due to their instant OTP

"Reliability and Efficiency"

What do you like best?

RingCaptcha are much more than reliable. The efficiency at which it get problems solved anywhere,anytime and every time is commendable.

What do you dislike?

There is always room for improvement. They should keep up the good work in order to expand beyond their horizon

Efficient Business Process

RingCaptcha review by User in Food & Beverages
User in Food & Beverages

"Customization of OTP messages beyond imagination"

What do you like best?

Setting of sender ID for SMS

Ability to send fast messages

What do you dislike?

I love them so I can't say. They are the best.

The problem of instant messages. Ringcaptcha has save me from late delivering of SMS

Learning about RingCaptcha?

* We monitor all RingCaptcha reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.