RingCaptcha Reviews & Product Details

RingCaptcha Overview

What is RingCaptcha?

RingCaptcha offers phone 2FA, OTP, SMS, voice API to help companies verify, engage, and retain end-users - 'Real Users, Real Contact'. With RingCaptcha, you integrate once with us and gain access to the best routes for sending OTP or SMS notifications reliably through Twilio, MessageBird, Infobip, Nexmo, etc., RingCaptcha builds additional security and reliability layer on top of all global and regional OTP & SMS providers to mitigate against fraud using machine-learning, and reliably send OTPs and SMS notifications through best routes chosen based-on real-time data, as well as auto-resend through alternative routes to further increase reliability. With our OTP & SMS marketplace, you get the best price with no provider lock-in. Best of all integration is a breeze - just cut-and-paste some code or call our single REST API endpoint.

RingCaptcha Details

RingCaptcha is a simple, secure and reliable phone verification platform based on 2FA OTP through SMS, voice, missed call technology. RingCaptcha is resilient against attacks and operates reliably in all corners of the world, for people from all walks of life. The universally accessibility of the phone identity makes it mandatory for businesses that are powered by masses, such as, sharing economy, marketplace, cryptocurrency, etc.

RingCaptcha
2012
San Francisco, CA
@ringcaptcha
238 Twitter followers

RingCaptcha Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the RingCaptcha community
Have you used RingCaptcha before?

RingCaptcha Reviews

Showing 43 RingCaptcha reviews
Already have RingCaptcha?
AM
What do you like best?

Looks great and works with ease when their systems are working fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is a constant failure in delivery of SMS. It's blamed on users not inputting their codes in the app, however my messages sent per day and confirmation rate remains pretty steady, with spikes in failures - showing downtime.

I'll get no complaints from users, then for 2-3 days my support queue will be filled with users complaining that no confirmation codes are being received. This is my main complaint. Another time they had almost 2 days of downtime where their widget didn't even show - after chasing them up, they told me they were performing maintenance - yet informed nobody via email.

The next issue is they they've double billed me multiple times. If I didn't spot it on my bank, they wouldn't have notified me as it certainly doesn't show in my balance. I'm made to reach out multiple times and chase up with with these problems - with my support messages usually left on "Read". An apology for any of the above would have been appreciated, but not being overbilled and the system just working would be better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Protecting logins and verifying users ID via phone numbers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Information Technology Support Specialist
What do you like best?

This software is easy to use with simple dashboard, and most of all the integration process is very smooth and support services are really awesome. Whenever we sent support requirements, you resolved that promptly which is very good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I feel can be a drawback is the pricing plan which is a bit high and needs to be considered regulating for small companies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

My experience with RingCaptcha is amazing so far. It gets our job done and I don't hesitate recommending it to other companies. It is a great software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This software system has helps our organisation to carry out functions that would have taken multiple apps to deliver. With the nature of our brand dependent on constantly keeping tabs with clients, customers and prospects, this software makes it easier and smarter to keep up with them, close deals quicker than usual, and increase our revenue. It makes our clients do their work on timely basis that as they don't have issues with the users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self taught computer engineer
What do you like best?

We really like the way RingCaptcha works as it helps our business a lot. RingCaptcha is a unique platform to onboard users and get them instant notification about various events and actions.We are getting more verified users into our system by integrating RingCaptcha. It is very easy to integrate along side with other with system Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the number of of messages sent should be limited and precise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will advise others to use the product if not fully on trial and I know they gonna stuck to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to our clients. It help us to tell others that we are in the system. With previous OTP it was very hard to work and integrate it along our system and database we have set up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha is probably one of the best SaaS company I know what actually capitalizes on the service part of SaaS.I like how elaborate and comprehensive their responsiveness yet they manage to make it simple for us to understand and the execution was easy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I guess the spam filters can be limiting but it's like a 2-edged sword. It's helps with fraudulent access and though I trust they know what they're doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Yet to have strong issues but my conversation with their service support is an evidence of how reliable they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consultant - Meditation Teacher Certification
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
What do you like best?

I like that the user/customer doesn't have to be a coding genius to be able to integrate it. That's what impressed me so much. The integration process was smooth and seamless. I hate it when I try to integrate something and have to go back and forth with customer support. This wasn't the case with Ringcaptcha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As long as it keeps serving its purpose, I really don't have problems. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been looking for a 2FA service for one of my clients as they're based in Thailand and we didn't really have a lot of options that would make business sense cost-wise and also process-wise. I found out about Ringcaptcha when I started working with them and recommended it to my other clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Realtor
Farming
What do you like best?

The best thing that we used was the text messaging to our customers. Not everyone check their email everyday and emails tend to get lost, but most people carry their phones with them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The pricing formatting wasn't very good. It was too expensive for a small business to afford. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great product if you can afford to put it in your budget. There are lots of other great uses and features available, but we just didn't have a use for them at the time. It is definitely something we will try again in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We were using this product to help improve customer retention by sending out text messages to people in our database. It did help remind people we are here and get them to come in more often, but being a small business it just wasn't in our budget to continue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I use it to multi task. I can go about doing different task or focusing on clients while the RingCaptcha software handles the rest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing specifically. Everything has been fine since I have been using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Right product to put your money. Thanks to RingCaptcha for helping me take my business to the next level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to automate my engagement with clients on different level and at different time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Jordan Freeman
What do you like best?

Their incomparable services

Their ease of usage and their attitude towards any suspicious log in into our server Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes their unmeasurable SMS do disturb but they are still the bestj Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Fraud mitigation and the rest I recommend ringcaptcha Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Suspicious log in into our server

Fast notification to all our customers across the globe Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team member (Credit Control), Credit Risk Mgt Division
Banking
What do you like best?

The fact that it helps us reach out to our customers faster and easier via text message makes us opt for Ringcaptcha. It makes customer engagement easier, prompt and most importantly at a friendly cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The non-toll free customer service. Calling an international number can be quite expensive especially when one has myriad and urgent issues to resolve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It makes us reach out to both existing and potential customers whenever they make order(s) on our platform. Ringcaptcha helps us reach out within a very short time. It shows our level of responsiveness - which is one of our core values Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from SoonHin Khor of RingCaptcha

Thank you for your feedback Oyeniran.

We understand your concerns about the expensive non-toll free customer service therefore we have live chat on our website as well. Please try it!

Analyst - Settlements
Banking
What do you like best?

The fact that Ringcatpcha is more than just OTP is exhilarating. The detailing in their analytics and reporting is impressive. They are quite reliable with delivery. Ease of access. Very Viable. They have taken OTP beyond just the ordinary. Improved security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing note worthy at the moment as we are still in the implementing phase. i have been quite satisfied with what i have observed from it's output. They can just keep improving deploy-ability of it's use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would recommend. Easy to use and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Detailed analytics and reporting to aid customer retention. Enhanced identity verification.

Detailed dashboard that aids corroboration of results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web development service
What do you like best?

RingCaptha provides securities over fraud unauthorized users. This is very secure and real-time protection. Easy to use and integrate with website and mobile. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is no far for dislikes. We are happy with the service of RingCaptcha. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for user ID verification by RingCaptcha. Surely recommended! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User verification. Send an alert message to our customers instantly. Increase verified and genuine users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Workshop Supervisor
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha has proved to be an indispensable tool for me as it helps me learn more about your customers and how they interact with my brand. And especially, it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Aside from the constant emails, I consider it very cool especially for start-ups. It truly does what it days it does. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Transactional fraud checks.

it's been very helpful in assisting us with protecting our Company credibility & with keeping our clientele secure.

Would recommend to anyone facing issues with charge backs.

Mr
What do you like best?

RingCaptcha restrict fraudulent traffic without chaos, so i feel amazed with this process of detecting fraudulent traffic from other website.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be candid we detect nothing of dislike as at every moment of usage Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ringcaptcha to people who desires to improve their relationship with customers

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sending notification to customers as at when due is the soul of a business which helps to retain our customers and get more to buy our products, so with ringcaptcha we have been awesome to our customers by keeping them updated about us through ringcaptcha SMS service Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Communicator
Internet
What do you like best?

RingCaptcha blocks fraudulent traffic. How it detects suspicious traffic, still amazes me. It also respond to fraudulent traffic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As a startup firm, it was expensive but as we grow each day, it's worth it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As an up and coming online media, it is use in getting more user and sending alerts to our customers. It remind them of our existence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mrs
What do you like best?

Nothing bats their ease of usage,reliability and good customer service from them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have not able to pay keen attention to any frustration in their service which could lead to a dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will highly recommend Ringcaptcha to friends and other companies to also have this great avenue to leverage on to better their business activities Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick notification and updates of our new products to our clients is not an issue any longer, we have been able to beat this problem we have been challenged with in the past years Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is very easy to use and relatively cheap for what it offers. It's unbelievable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have nothing against the product. Not even one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will like to assure anyone using the product to rest assured that it is worth every penny spent. It is relatively cheap compared to the quality service it delivers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using to interact with my numerous clients and I have been really keeping up to date with them. It has helped me manage clients without conflict of interest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Graphics designer
Graphic Design
What do you like best?

I fell in love with Ringcatpcha because they offer more than just OTP, they brought OTP and 2FA to an higher level, I am impressed with heir analytic reports and for the fact tat they test reliability and deliver ability. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yet to observe any dislike process although we are still paying ramp attention to study the lapses with their services Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I will surely recommend Ringcatpcha Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Detailed result and analytic to have a better understanding of OTP and they have made it easy to have effective identity verification through heir detailed dashboard Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Education Management
What do you like best?

RingCaptcha widget is very easy to figure out and install. And the customized widget makes it so easy for my company to verify, retain and engage our customers. This also leads to a simple message interface, which makes communication easy and natural! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Up to this point, all is okay!

For now, I don't have any complains. When I do, will upload.

So far, so good! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Conversion Rate Optimization.

It is ensures immediate user contactability which helps us in rendering a timely service, which is paramount to our customer satisfaction.

Assistant to Athletic Director
What do you like best?

We had very unique requests with our service, that I can't go too much into detail about, but RingCaptcha staff was incredibly accommodating and did everything they could to meet our complex needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Took a little time for us to get used to the interface, but once we worked through it the first time, it became very straightforward and user-friendly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be specific with your requirements up-front, because they are very good at being creative to meet any of your individualized goals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

2FA verification services, and a newer form of user-security features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

I love the way Ringcaptcha are prompts in delivering of SMS and in a consistent manner. They reduce the stress of sending sms across the globe. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

None to think of at the moment. This is my first time of using them and I'm impress with their products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Ringcaptcha to people who desires to enjoy prompt delivery of sms to customers or consumers of their products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used in sending sms of products delivery and it has help my customers in receiving their messages promptly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mr
What do you like best?

Ringcaptcha win our heart with their customer support staff, they are accommodating and always proffer solution to our problems with efficiency Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

we are keen to all their terms of use but haven't recorded any service we dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is highly recommended to all industry be it an already established firms or start-ups Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making use of them judiciously to meet the needs of our customers and mostly we are using their SMS to reachout to our customers and prospective customers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand merchandiser
Consumer Goods
What do you like best?

Having a way to verify real users and phone numbers in a time efficient way is what we've been looking for. And I can boldly say we got what we needed with RINGCAPTCHA. Also it has a reliable POC and customer engagement. We got value for our money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far, I haven't seen anything I dislike. When I do, be sure I'll write about it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Carrying out survey. Getting analytics and getting more customers to our platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

I like that there is no worries or cause for alarm over fraud as ringcaptcha has provided protection regarding that.

The speed of responsiveness is an attribute that can't be underrated too.

Ringcaptcha is a great and superb product! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing to dislike about this great product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Verification of real users in our database which has been so useful in the elimination of dual entry.

Also, the rate of responsiveness to our customers has improved drastically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Entrepreneur
What do you like best?

I love the real protection given to my account by RingCaptcha. My account has been protected from unauthorized access as hackers were challenged anytime they attempt to log in. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as at present. OTP came right on time to confirm users in case a user is challenged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend RingCaptcha as it helps improve user experience and protection against unauthorized access. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

User verification Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

community ambassador
What do you like best?

The fully customizable widget help me set up Ringcaptcha's tech in our system immediately. So we didn't have to go through an elaborate and time-consuming process that takes us away from actually working on our business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far so good. I Haven't found any misleading services till today. Ringcaptcha team has been so far so good with their work and services till date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Order verification during checkout. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.