Rhino Support

Help Desk Software

Work for Rhino Support?

Learning about Rhino Support?

Rhino Support Reviews

Showing 10 Rhino Support reviews
Rhino Support review by Manas A.
Manas A.

"Make your customers happy with this"

What do you like best?

Something I really like about this software is that it keeps your user engaged. They can get support instantly or can issue ticket.

What do you dislike?

The thing that I dont like is that Rhino support is slightly expensive and compared to having a customized chat bot in your site. Also there are other companies who do this for cheap.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this software if you dont want to spend too much time and resources on creating a similar tool on your own.

The biggest problem that I think that this software is solving is that its taking the load off from our customer service team which I is turning out to be economical and time saving.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Rhino Support
Rhino Support review by Ken N.
Ken N.

"simply the fastest support tool for your customers."

What do you like best?

Very easy to use, user friendly, live chat keeps one directly in contact with your clients it ensures real time customer support you reply to customers instantly which is very attractive for clients. The demo offers great risk free experience for learning and testing before purchase. Customer self-service portal makes it simple and fast to avoid repetition of a single question by many customers.

What do you dislike?

Its quite expensive for small scale users but great for large-scale facilities.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its a simple way to turn your support team to a real time support team making it easy to easy to continually offer instant support for your customers.

Live chat with customers has made our support team more useful and have made it easy to retain customers and attract new ones.

What Help Desk solution do you use?

Rhino Support review by Consultant in Computer Software
Consultant in Computer Software

"Rhino Support is a one of the best web-based on help desk software"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this software is it manages to view ticket messaging by hovering, and very fast and efficiently to using by managing one-click ticket management system. That is easy to add new support agents, create and updating of company details.

What do you dislike?

Comparing other help desk software company , the monthly plan of Rhino Support is a bit expensive. Overall its good for sme's , agencies or enterprise

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommened this tools for startup, sme, agencies and other small business who dont want to envolve in hassle with ticket management with their customers

In Same Page LTD, we had to provide support to our client and users who purchases our software. It was so hard to manage all support ticket through email and another management tool. We used to provide support through Rhino Support

Rhino Support review by Administrator in Retail
Administrator in Retail

"Easy to use but some issues"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and easy to train employees to use. I like that I can insert pre-written responses and the knowledgebase feature.

What do you dislike?

The search is horrible. If I need to find a previous email from a customer, I have to know their email address. Searching by name and keywords rarely works. I don't always have the email as I remember talking to a customer about an issue but don't know their name, etc. So I have to go through every single closed ticket to find the issue. It is so bad that I've thought of switching solely for this reason.

Have a way for employees to check email when I'm not in the office.

Rhino Support review by Glenn Wallace, R.
Glenn Wallace, R.

"Rhino support 5 star review"

What do you like best?

I have run their support software for years without ever an issue. Simple to setup and manage my customer support requests.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything to dislike. it works great.

Give me a one stop point of entry for customer requests. customers love it.

Rhino Support review by User

"Good and Bad "

What do you like best?

Extremely easy to use along with being easy to train others on. Everything was pretty self explanatory.

What do you dislike?

Had some problems searching by a key word. This made me back track to gather info for a specific customer. Especially if it was on a previous ticket.

Live chat has been great for many of the other employees. It allowed for things to move faster.

Rhino Support review by Consultant in Information Services
Consultant in Information Services

"Works Great!"

What do you like best?

Easy to learn and play around with, while still offering exactly what I need to do for my job

What do you dislike?

I don't really have anything to say, but sometimes it takes a couple of minutes to start working up to the capacity I need it to

Clouds

Rhino Support review by Administrator in Internet
Administrator in Internet

"Easy to Use Live Chat"

What do you like best?

They just created a mobile app so that I can answer chats no matter where I am!

What do you dislike?

I like everything I've used so far - including the help desk software that is included for free with the live chat.

Now I can answer questions before people leave my site.

Rhino Support review by User in Medical Devices
User in Medical Devices

"Overall great"

What do you like best?

Overall very useable and easy to get accustomed to using. I've used others similar and found this to be most user friendly.

What do you dislike?

Maybe it's just my computer but it doesn't seem to load and run quite as fast as other programs of equivalent size

Not problem solving per se, but using the software to manage our customer service department

Rhino Support review by User in Hospitality
User in Hospitality

"Professional and friendly service"

What do you like best?

Do their best to make sure you’re satisfied with their service

What do you dislike?

Nothing. They always solved my issues timely

No current problems

Learning about Rhino Support?

* We monitor all Rhino Support reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.