quintly Reviews & Product Details

quintly Overview

What is quintly?

Advanced social media analytics, simplified! quintly is a social media analytics tool to track, benchmark and compare your social media channels. With the help of quintly decisions can get more data-backed and you can see what worked best in the past - for your own profiles and the ones of your competition. Dashboards, reports and even metrics are customizable, tailored specificly to your needs. The extensive quintly API makes data integrations easy and fast.

quintly Details

quintly enables you to track, benchmark and optimize your social media performance.

quintly
2010
Cologne, Germany
@quintly

quintly Screenshots

quintly Reviews

Showing 47 quintly reviews
Already have quintly?
What do you like best?

Quintly only does one thing; Analytics, and it does them better than anyone else.

I like the custom dashboard, I like how I can set up my own custom metrics, and I LOVE their customer support that will make custom metrics for me in no time with just one email request. This is the all in one social media dashboard to get Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Quintly only does analytics. If you're looking for a social media management solution, you'll have to look elsewhere. Another thing i'm particularly not a fan of is the seemingly random dates that my card is charged for subscriptions. Sometimes, they will delay charging my card for days, which messes up my credit card payments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want custom analytics, dashboard with different levels of view access, or reports that you only want certain people to read online, go for Quintly. But If you're looking for a social media management solution, you'll have to look elsewhere since quintly only does analytics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I work on several social media platforms, on dozens of profiles. I love how I can consolidate all the data, make groups, and see whatever I want to see however I want. It has reduced our reporting times by quite a bit. I can create a custom dashboard link and send that directly to concerned parties who can view it directly.

I can see which of my campaigns are performing better at just a glance, I can see what audience demographicas are responding to my campaigns, and most of all, the impact they have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quintly offers lots of metrics over all social networks (even instagram stories) and is super customizable. You can build metrics, widgets and dashboards however you want and the very nice and fast support is always there if needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are only few small features missing which would make work easier (e.g. xlsx exports for dashboards shared by link) but they are always working on new features.

Sometimes dashboards need a very long time to load (depending on the amount of data / time range). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use quintly for all social analytics tasks and don't have to wait for any exports in the analytics sections of the social networks (which are often limited to 30-90 days time range) . I also can create dashboards and send the link to any colleague to give them a quick overview of any campaign or channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ability to customize dashboards has been excellent! All of needs have been perfectly tailored by Claire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Being in America, there is a time gap that does not allow for the quickest response communication in the chat option - but those who assist always go above and beyond to assist us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are learning what content works best for our audience and have been able to leverage that knowledge to not only maximize engagement but significantly grow our reach and base. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder
What do you like best?

The easy interface to visualize and analyse every metric, the benchmark data that gives a valuable contribute to our clients reports and helps us to take sustained decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Actually, there's nothing wrong to point out... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take a trial, beacuse you'll quicly realize how easy is to find all the metrics and data necessary for a complete and sustained social report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The aggregated data for benchmark is the plus factor that we were looking for and found in Quintly reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Since we started working with Quintly, there's been a great relationship between them and our company. We also met their CEO in Mexico during a conference and it was a blast.

The service is always working, each and every question we had along the implementation was answered quickly and effectively.

The data they provide is what we needed for our service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to disklike. Everything works as planned, no downtimes so far. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Quintly we get access to information that is not easy available through the sources because of all the requirements they ask for.

Quintly provides access to the information in a very easy and highly available way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Quintly reps have provided outstanding service to help me customize these dashboards. Claire always provides helpful responses to my questions and Dimitrios has been a great partner while setting up our dashboards. The Quintly team provides the best customer support out of any social tool I've used.

The interface is well designed and easy to use. It is a great tool to have all social metrics in one place. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many negatives about the platform, I find it very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Quintly to provide clients with a transparent look into social metrics for their brand as well as competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

I mostly like their customer support. Whether it's communicating with their account manager or with their IT support, they are always quick to respond and very proactive! In addition to that, the tool is very userfiendly, has the main export options and a great API. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! It does the job 100% in terms of what it promises. However, in the ideal world some kind of social media listening functions would be great. But for that there are other tools available. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are collecting the overall social media data in terms of usage. In addition, we also use Quintly to analyze and optimize the content of our posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Not just one, there are many:

1. A great benchmarking platform with a wide platform coverage (unfortunately, LinkedIn and Pinterest are no longer supported due to API restrictions).

2. Accurate data and analytics

3. Great visualizations - tables and charts

4. Ability to create custom metrics

5. Great customer support - a detailed response shared promptly (within a couple of hours) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the export templates of our custom dashboards gets changed which impacts our entire solution. Would really appreciate if this is taken care of :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's one of the best tools currently available for competitor benchmarking of owned social media performance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are leveraging their competitor benchmarking metrics for our in-house solution, and the accuracy of their data, along with great customer support, have always helped us deliver good quality and timely reports to our clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

The core team. We have a very good relation ship with Quintly. What we love is that they really add features for clients and not just because they think it could be cool. They often contact us for testing beta interfaces, looking how we perform actions in order to see how they can improve their solution. It's such a great team with great people ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What we dislike (but this is not Quintly's fault) is that all metrics or features provided by social networks are not in Quintly because they don't give API to access them. It such a pain having to retrieve specific data on each analytics social network tool, when they provide the data (thank you IGTV...) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefits are saving time by retrieving easily data and schedule automatic reports ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Creating your own dashboard and compare your performances against compertitors Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not many downsides really, every data is useful Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wouldn't say 'problems', but I would say that quintly let you quicly now what is working, when and why Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Social Media
What do you like best?

When I arrived in my agency in 2018, I needed to create fast reports without extra employees or spending more time. I found Quintly and I liked the tool. It is simple and gave us a lot of data about the brands - not only from my profiles, but from competitors too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say about Quintly. But I would like to acess old numbers when Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nowadays, my team use Quintly and our spend time with insights, not collecting numbers from social media analytics tools. Quintly improve our reports! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

Easy to use, clearly arranged----------- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

------------------------------------------------- Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As a media analysis company we enrich our costumers earned media reports with owned media data from quintly to give them a complete overview over their media resonance. It is very usefull to have all relevant owned media data form social media sources at one point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Special thanks to Claire, she really replied to my every e-mail and successfully helped me solve the problem. I recommend the service to all you guys if you need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The swaps service is a little trouble. You have to contact the team to renew the swaps. That takes time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

They provide a lot of useful information to me. Their service is really convenient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gerente de Business Intelligence e Estratégia
What do you like best?

What I like at most is the possibility fast insights from a simple setup. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe the interface and the layout. But it is not deal breaker. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Never have had a problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Data Analyst
What do you like best?

Quintly's support is amazing. They really try to understand your needs and objectives to propose you a solution which best fits your request. Also, they do this very kindly, which is a good plus.

The interface is simple and elegant. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

If I have to find something to say here, I would say that, should you need to answer a specific question - not covered in the 'regular' metrics Quintly provides - you need to know a bit of SQL. Sure they can help with the code, but this means you have to wait for them to create your metric. Even though, it's a short period. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm creating ad-hoc and regular reports to help my colleagues to improve their job, understanding how the contents they're creating are performing. Do they match a KPI, or posting the right content on the right social? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Responsive and fast team who are always there to assist whenever you need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs more diversity in the graphs in terms of colors and customization

Needs to add labels for campaigns analysis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy to use

Covers all platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Content Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

quintly has all the data I really care for social media. It's so nice not to have to go looking - it's all there in the dashboard. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not always easy to know what to do with social data. There are just so many ways you can use social media! But that's not quintly's fault. I have to work harder on strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you have a plan for social media. That goes for pretty much any marketing or business tool, but social can be a rabbit hole if you don't think it through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps us make sure that the time spent on social media is being put to good use. Having some real metrics to show to managers and the team is vital. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The user interface is excellent and we have a lot of updates based on the customers feedback. The tool is very flexible and allow us to create our own KPIs, reports and dataset for API exports. The support is quick and very helpful: we always receive an answer. The communication between the devs and the customers is very professionnal: every bug is clearly reported and treated as a priority. We feel that there are humans behind the machine :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly i don't have a lot to say about what i dislike: the tool doesn't cover all our social media needs but what he does, he does it well!

The developement strategy is clever and is exactly what a regular client can expect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Create reports for the différents clients that we have in the company. Be able to explore and define our own KPIs in order to improve our performance.

Now we have a better view of our digital offer and we are able to evaluate it properly, based on a real digital strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Berater für Kommunikation / Communication Consultant
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

1) Customer service: always available, fast, experienced and very friendly 2) Usability: Clear and without any knickknacks it's easy to set up own dashboards 3) Export functions: everything you need with pdf, Excel, PPT etc. 4) Custom metrics if needed 5) Quality: always stable Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike. A while ago it wasn't possible to connect the Facebook Insights without the Facebook page admin logging in into Quintly - which made it complicated when only your client has the Facebook admin rights - but this is solved now with a link you can send to your client which is super easy to activate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

continuous and customized social media report incl. benchmarking - quintly made it much easier and reliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Internet
What do you like best?

Quintly offers native usage data for almost all major social media platforms, which can be easily organized in individual dashboards using their widgets. It does not need training to handle quintly. Furthermore, we are a big fan of the many export formats that can be exported with the agency logo and in our corporate design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Stronger reference to post level, e.g. tagging feature to group posts to filter group data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We can provide a very quick cross-channel overview of the numbers of social media channels we serve and export good management summaries. This saves a lot of manual effort, even if the reports can still be individualized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

I get all KPIs i need at one place. And i mean ALL of them. If there is anything i looked for and didn't find in the tool the support mostly helped me out with custom metrics. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After to UI is way better now i have nothing to dislike atm :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great app if you want to gather data and are able to interprete these. If there is anything you are searching for and quintly by itself doesn't offer talk to the support, they will help you! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

KPIs are the marketers best friend and quintly is an awesome tool to help you gather all data you need to professionalise your digital marketing – especially in social networks! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

There are several aspects I love about Quintly; for one, the fact that it works with so many different social networks which I need since I'm active on several. Two, the fact that I can customize my dashboard completely to my liking and focus only on what I need. And three, I can literally find any metric or KPI I need to track. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest, I can't really think of anything I'd complain about right now! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social media is a huge part of my marketing strategy so I need to be able to accurately track my results and most of all, find ways to improve them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Quintly gives me the opportunity to do deep analytics of facebook pages: Are they successful? What levers do they use to become successful? How successful are they in comparison with other pages? Being a journalist, this offers me a lot of possibilities to find topics for new articles and offer rich insights to my readers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

A few aspects in usability where there's a little bit room for improvement, but apart from that, the tool does perfectly what I need it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doing deep analytics of facebook pages and getting insight into KPIs I wouldn't be able to get otherwise. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Marketing
What do you like best?

1) The support quality is really good 2) Very stable tool 3) All the metrics you need Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing to complain ;-) I mean if you have a problem, you get help from the support really quick Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Good KPI's are the best sales argument. If you need to know about your performance, quintly is just awesome. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Online Marketer & Consulter
What do you like best?

I really like the quick support the quintly team offers when it comes to special requests, like upgrading the packages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much to say here...but adding/managing payment infos should be easier (without tech support).

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Adding/managing payment infos should be easier (without tech support). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I create the monthly page reports for my customers (across all businesses). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for quintly?

quintly Categories on G2