Postcron Reviews & Product Details

What is Postcron?

Postcron is the most powerful tool to publish and schedule posts on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Pinterest, and Google+ at the same time. Ideal for Community Managers, Marketers, and entrepreneurs. Save time! Manage all your social networking accounts from one place

Postcron Profile Details

1-25 of 34 total Postcron reviews

Postcron Reviews

1-25 of 34 total Postcron reviews

"Awesome Time Saver!"

What do you like best?

I love that I can upload my .csv sales posts to all 6 of my groups and forget about it for a 2 weeks or a a month! I don't have to worry about anything. If a sale is canceled I can easily delete that ad! I love that my sales seem to increase as I can post 24 hours a day if needed. I have control of what is posted what day and what time. I am an individual and I have no employees. This is a dream come true for me. As long as it stays reasonably priced we will have a long term relationship! Awesome program!

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it keeps disconnecting from social media . It doesn't effect the postings but when you have 12 social media accounts and you log in and have to reconnect each and every one individually , it's a pain and time consuming. It would be best if it showed all disconnects with radio button to approve reconnecting by clicking them then submitting it. Hopefully, one day they can get something in place for this!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it! It will save you so much time and increase your sales!

TIME! I have 6 groups and other social account. I can load up my ads and forget about it for 2 weeks. I think my sales have actually improved. I can post sales while I am sleeping!

Contabil
Government Administration

"Easy & useful"

What do you like best?

I like that I do not need to keep looking for logo each time I post , nor to remember at what time should I post. It does these thing on its own. It really is much easier to upload for example 100 pictures, and just tick a case and knowing that postcron puts them in separate posts and at the right time.

What do you dislike?

The only thing that I do not like is that i have to log in each time to manually post each pictures. It works as a reminder on instagram, rather than a scheduling tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For me it really is easier than other products in the same branch, so even if you do not know much about it, just give it a try

spending less time scheduling posts on the pages and having more time on more important tasks.

SEO, SEM & Content Marketing Specialist
Internet

"Postcron is really, the easiest tool to manage social media accounts"

What do you like best?

It is simple and easy to use. It lets you schedule the posts of the social media accounts that you manage in few steps. Also, it has a bulk uploader feature that helps you if you need to schedule a lot of posts at once and a content gallery that saves your posts and also, suggests you new content to share. I love it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have the possibility of adding more team members to my account. Because now I can share my plan with up to 10 people and I would like to share it with others, too

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If this is the first time that you use Postcron, go to the settings menu and choose the correct time zone of your account, if you don't do that, the posts will be published at a different time to the selected one. Also, try the content gallery to find content, it is a really good feature and the unlimited scheduled posts, allow you to scheduled posts for the whole month on all your accounts.

Postcron helps me to have the social accounts of the companies that I manage updated. It helps me with the scheduling of the posts but also with the creation of content to share.

"Outstanding Product"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and very cost effective. A real time saver. The auto scheduler is very handy especially when you want to maintain interaction on your social media accounts. The bulk uploader is a fantastic feature which is used constantly.

What do you dislike?

Logging in with FB or Twitter - needs to have an account login of it's own. Also to be able to have less than 5 team members available. A lot of small businesses only usually 2 or 3 team members. It would be good to be able to choose how many team members you would like and then pay accordingly rather than instantly being locked into 5.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

So easy to use and at a budget you can afford.

Marketing & Promotions.

Fantastic to be able to promote company events and on air schedules as well as keeping the social media audience active.

E-Learning
(Myself Only)

"I Love Postcron and Use it Regularly"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to put my posts on a spreadsheet and bulk upload. That feature makes life so easy and it's the best thing in my opnion.

What do you dislike?

Not much, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I've done videos on Youtube that were popular that Postcron actually gifted me 3 months free for them. I've taken them and put them in my private facebook group and always promote this product. It is amazing and very user friendly.

I am able to plan posts for many different platforms, groups and pages. It makes my life quite easy.

Full-stack Developer

"Best and simple scheduling tool"

What do you like best?

Postcron is super simple to use, and has fully Instagram support: I can schedule Stories, with questions, sliders, polls, locations, mentions, hashtags, etc.

Also I can design my own images or videos for free to publish on Instagram with Artstudio.

What do you dislike?

I tried the Chrome extension and seems to be un updated, Twitter login does not work, and there are many new features that was not implemented yet. Also the mobile version, is not the best

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to schedule and manage your social networks, Postcron will be a great option. And if you want to use Instagram, it will be the best, with the new features to post Stories with reach content, you will love it.

Saving time scheduling and designing post for social media

"Postcron is an excellent social media manager "

What do you like best?

Postcron is very easy to use. You can make changes very easily, you can duplicate posts quickly and I like that Postcron shortens the urls automatically and pulls the picture through from the article.

What do you dislike?

The cost is expensive. The bulk uploader did not work for me and pulled through odd symbols from the CSV file. It is also difficult to add facebook accounts.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes it is great. It is expensive but is very easy to use. I do not like the bulk uploader feature.

I only have to log into one account to see all my clients social media profiles. This saves me time. My clients also have full control over their own social media as they can create their own free account and make any changes and updates.

Executive Director
Philanthropy

"Saves time for me to post across five FB Groups"

What do you like best?

Easy to use and I can even add my two Twitters accounts to the post.

Works great from my iPhone and laptop.

What do you dislike?

Really nothing. The only issue is if I make a mistake in my post I need to go into each group and delete each individually.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try and see how easy it is to post across FB (groups and pages) and Twitter - even add photos and links!

Saves time and makes me more accurate in what I post.

AE

"Functional, intuitive, two small hiccups"

What do you like best?

scheduling ease and intuitive (not a lot of training needed to use)

What do you dislike?

it's really not integrated with Instagram, though it says it is. You can schedule with IG, but then have to get to your phone and go through a series of steps to actually post. In my experience, this is only a reliable and swift process if you are on wifi.

I also find that postcron seems to "disconnect" from my networks on almost a weekly basis.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

be ready to post to IG with phone in real time

Saving some time posting several days in advance, but having to hop on my phone to post to IG takes away some of that benefit.

"Postcron Review"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to use! I like that I can create posts for ALL of my private Facebook groups at one time!

What do you dislike?

using it for Instagram is a little cumbersome. Creating the post on Postcron and then having to "post" if on Instagram when Postcron reminds me on my IPad.

Saves me time by letting me creates posts for one group/page at a time. I have more time for other work.

Writer, Editor, Graphic Designer
Design

"Good for Small Marketing Businesses"

What do you like best?

Postcron is easy to use and works well for the price

What do you dislike?

Postcron doesn't allow autoposting to Instagram, and if you add a new account to a group, you have to repost everything

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's simple to use and has great customer support. You'll need to post to Instagram yourself - no autoposting.

we post for more than 40 people and there's no way we could keep up with all of it without Postcron

Social Media Manager

"An easy tool for Social Media professionals "

What do you like best?

It's easy to use and it works properly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes, it doesn't save the post we write and it takes time to rewrite again.

You can not do mentions in Facebook.

Also, sometimes it doesn't work as well as it should with Safari, and Mac is the most use technology for the people that work in this area, so I think it can be improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's easy, it's not expensive and has all the things that you need to schedule post in your social media pages.

Postcron it's a necessary tool for everybody that works with different profiles in Social Media. We all need to scheduled the posts.

President
Photography

"A must have for community managers"

What do you like best?

Para mí Postcron es una herramienta super útil para todo community manager que desee programar posts a tiempo y no dejarlo a la memoria.

What do you dislike?

Me gustaría que tuviera la opción de subir videos a instagram.

Puedo realizar los posts anticipados y programarlos con Postcron para así poder manejar mejor mi tiempo.

Staff Accountant
Construction

"Postcron user and love it"

What do you like best?

I love the ability to post on multiple social media outlets at one time. It makes it super easy for my business.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I still do not have any recommendations as of yet

I've solved my problem of not being able to be on social media all the time. I need that ability as 99% of my business is through social media.

"Postcron: Plan ahead and make your life easier"

What do you like best?

Postcron has made scheduling posts on various social media platforms like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, an easy task. Provide the date and time for each post or use the automatic scheduling feature.

What do you dislike?

Postcron gives you a free 1 month subscription then you have to purchase for the next months use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Postcron makes scheduling a post on social media like Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter and Linkedin, an easy task.

Postcron provides you with a free month trial but buying a paid version gives you many more options.

"Good tool for automating"

What do you like best?

I like that there is integration of a lot of social networks. I like that you only create a post once and you can propagate that post to various social networks. Really a time saver.

What do you dislike?

The pictures sometimes do not show properly. The upload limit for image size and the shortening of links.

We are solving the problem of being present and active on social media even though we do not have the time for it.

Relacionista Pública
Public Relations and Communications

"Erika 1"

What do you like best?

La idea de programar en Instagram aunque aún no logro manejar bien la aplicación

What do you dislike?

A veces el uso de la aplicación no es tan fácil

Programar en Instagram, aunque funciona más como recordatorio pues de ahí manualmente programo.

"It has been great to use postcron for our media posts for more than a year"

What do you like best?

The easy an intutive way to post in this platform. Also the fast way to review the past and future posts, also the info about news and the free webinars

What do you dislike?

Their response is not very fast when there is a problem and also the high price for the upgrade to profesional version

The time saving is the most on this plataform and also the availability to create a unique a label on the posts

I do not recommend it

" A little slow, but respond."

What do you like best?

They took the initiative to reach the solution.

What do you dislike?

The solution was slow to be taken care of by the company, however, they finally responded.

Network management.

Response from Carolina Siquot of Postcron

Hello, Freddy! Our Customer Care team has been in touch with you and the reported error has been solved. We can see you are already making full use of our Instagram features! We regret that you had this experience and hope to provide a better service from now on :)

Sales Representative

"Sport and social media"

What do you like best?

Easy for user and we can put different post in different account for different schedules

What do you dislike?

Can’t put videos and more pictures in instagram

Put the post before and have a schedule with time

Realtor

"Fantastic product "

What do you like best?

The ease to use this product is what drew me in. I love that I'm able to do it on the go, from multiple devices.

What do you dislike?

It has me sign back in multiple times. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong. Minor issue, but that would be great if I didn't have to do it any more.

I market across 6 realtors' profiles, so this saves me ample time.

Sales associate

"Postcron Review"

What do you like best?

The ease of use and Competitive price. very easy to streamline posts.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the instagram interface. Does not always work.

Saves me time with multiple facebook pages.

Auxiliar de finanzas

"La experiencia es buena, pero muchas veces tiene fallas en la subida de los post y en la carga "

What do you like best?

La subida en masa, que se pueden re publicar los post

What do you dislike?

Que no puedo ver los post de los miembros de mi equipo

Tiempo que aprovecho en otra actividades

"User Friendly / Fair Pricing "

What do you like best?

Easy Use, Fair Pricing, Support responsive to questions

What do you dislike?

The top BAR keeps getting in the way of us creating posts.

Not sure why some accounts ie linked in keep getting kicked off.

Would be nice to have monthly emails on additional tutorials to maximize the usefulness of postcron.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Having Monthly Training for Postcron usage

Social Posts for Clients and easy to use

Professional Property Investor and Energy Broking Introducer
(Myself Only)

"Why use anything else? "

What do you like best?

The sheer simplicity of posting to various accounts from one place. A nice user interface and quick and easy to learn.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to set up more than 1 set of predetermined time slots so I could use one for affiliate links and the other for photos and news

RSS feeds are tricky to use well

Postcron Features

9.2
Ease of Setup
Average: 8.7*
* Social Media Management Category
Do you work for Postcron?

Postcron Categories on G2