PawLoyalty Pro Software Reviews & Product Details

PawLoyalty Pro Software Overview

What is PawLoyalty Pro Software?

PawLoyalty Software is simple business management software for sophisticated business owners. We focus on supporting your business growth (thru actionable reporting), keeping customers engaged and informed (thru automated emails, newsletter blasts and online booking) and reduce staff costs by increasing operational efficiencies thru processes and reporting.

PawLoyalty Pro Software Details

PawLoyalty Pro Software allows you to serve your customers by managing your business needs and revenue with scheduling management, customer pet health records, reporting and more all from one online source.

We are a customer service focused company who prides itself on having phone support available 365 days a year. We ensure the successful transition to our product by doing customized set-ups, private staff trainings, go-live check lists and weekly check-in calls for the first 90 days.

Our software does everything you need it to, PLUS we also help drive sales thru call tracking, daycare evaluation conversion tracking, tour conversion tracking, training consultation conversion tracking. We are the only company who has an embeded iframe for your website and facebook page so customers never have to leave your website to request an appointment.

PawLoyalty
2009
@PawLoyalty
510 Twitter followers
Answer a few questions to help the PawLoyalty Pro Software community
Have you used PawLoyalty Pro Software before?

PawLoyalty Pro Software Reviews

Showing 3 PawLoyalty Pro Software reviews
Already have PawLoyalty Pro Software?
Customer service rep
What do you like best?

It is a new way to organize and successfully check your guest in and out. The best part was that we could put icons up to help us with the dogs needs. Vaccines have never been easier to input and when we needed to upload them all you had to do was drag and press upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There were constant problems with the software running slow. I guess because we shared it over a server certain times of the day were impossible. Having a customer pay without a card on file would sometimes be a bit buggy. Meaning that we maybe would have to reload the page and restart the transaction to get it to work. Some of the receipts are hard for our customers to read and that would cause issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to not work on one server. It will save you so much time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We could reach our clients with very few clicks. This gives the appearance that we know mostly everything from the top of our heads.It was so easy for us to keep track of anything good or bad about our clients because of notes that we could input. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pet groomer
Consumer Services
What do you like best?

Love how the software keeps everything organized in one place Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The software overall is great and can be very helpful however lately the software randomly changes the breed of dogs. Unsure why it does it and it's definitely just at random. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Can keep us organized with grooming and with the boarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

TOP DOG
Veterinary
What do you like best?

I love that my customers are engaged and appreciate the extra effort that the software let's us provide.

I love that my staff learned the software in a matter of 90 minutes.

I love that it helps put processes around everything we do from operations to sales to employee mgmt.

I love that they are always adding new reports and other features that help us grow.

I love that their reporting can tell me how my business is performing.

I love that it manages employee time clocks & commissions.

I love that clients can book an appointment thru our website or facebook page.

I love that customer support staff answers the phone, is friendly and knows the product very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would have them be more proactive about talking about what new features are coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

See a demo and talk to their team. This is what sold me. I felt that everyone I talked to loved working there, was passionate about pets, knew their product inside and out and really took the time to learn about my business to help me determine if it was going to be a good fit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Make the check-in process super fast for our clients. We can now check someone in 5 seconds for daycare and under 20 seconds (with verifying feeding, meds, etc) for boarding appointments.

2. We needed to keep track of customer information (behavior, vaccines, birthdays, feeding, medications). This software is simple to run reports to see this information or see details in each customer pet health record.

3. We wanted to engage customers better. We want them to be reminded about vaccines, updates about their pet and allow us to provide catered services for their persona. The software has allowed us to WOW our pet parents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of PawLoyalty Pro Software for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Kennel Connection Logo
Kennel Connection
4.8
Kennel Connection is a pet care facility management software that provides owner and pet history that includes pet photos, a scheduling system with a calendar that lets you view the month, track payments, customer balances, and more.
Easy Busy Pets Logo
Easy Busy Pets
5.0
Easy Busy Pets is a pet management solution that allows you to schedule appointments online, manage and process credit card information, organize your schedule, clients, pets, services and more from one centralized system.
123Pet Software Logo
123Pet Software
2.5
123Pet Software is a business appointment software that allows you to plan your day, rebook clients, and manage confirmations from anywhere with remote web access and from any mobile device.
ProPet Logo
ProPet
5.0
ProPet Software Inc. is an Ottawa based software company focused on delivering a high performance business solution for the pet industry.
Pet Manager Logo
Pet Manager
5.0
Are You Running A Modern Pet Resort? You deserve the time to test drive a modern Software solution. Even if it is just to see how Pet Boarding is advancing.
Revelation Pets Logo
Revelation Pets
5.0
Revelation Pets is a web-based kennel and cattery software that allows you to manage and update bookings, customers, pet details, vet information and more by creating bookings while you are on the phone with a customer.
PetExec Logo
PetExec
3.5
PetExec is a web-based business management software solution that provides a secure way to run your pet facility that allows you to complete tasks while managing productivity and profitability.
Atlantis Logo
Atlantis
2.7
Atlantis is a web reservation system that interacts with a reservation form that's installed on your kennels website that allows your clients to fill out the relevant information allowing you to manage each animal's individual needs.
Gingr Logo
Gingr
Gingr is a web-based kennel and doggy daycare software designed to make running your pet care business more manageable with integrated features from reservations to billing to customer connection and more.
KennelMate Logo
KennelMate
KennelMate is a program for boarding kennels and catteries that provides boarding charts and boarding rates with features to help you manage your kennel.