What do you like best?
1. Rapid Sales Experience
2. Give users the ability to analyze, optimize, and manipulate pricing models with ease
3. Configure layers of workflow that are designed for CPQ usage
4. Built for High Performance:
5. CPQ that is designed to be a guided selling tool for a unified experience across all channels
Accelerated Business Change
6. Integration with SFDC that is equivalent to Force.com native solution
7. Flexibility to not only shorten sales cycles but also designed to easily automate approvals, contracts, subscriptions and renewal contracts
What do you dislike?
1. Significant setup time, cost, and maintenance. We have to use an implementation partner
2. Does not always play well with other software, even Oracle software. While this is improved and being further improved, that it was a third party acquisition means things sometimes require a little extra care
3. Additional setup documentation and first walkthroughs would be helpful, especially if it was all in one place
Recommendations to others considering the product
I believe Oracle CPQ Cloud would be a useful tool for any company that quotes and sells a product or service. The flexibility and power of the system are such that it can handle any magnitude of users, quote size, or business rule complexity. Unless the business is very straightforward and quote generation and business rules are very simple, CPQ Cloud would likely be a good fit.
What business problems are you solving with the product? What benefits have you realized?
1. Allows us to offer a variety of options without manually programming in each individual product
2. Allows us to utilize a product feed with features and variants, which can also play well with Google Product Listing Ads (Google Shopping)
3. Maintenance does not necessarily require hard programming knowledge, so marketing communications can help maintain