OneIMS

5.0

OneIMS is an online marketing service that manages all aspects of inbound marketing campaigns for clients in various industries. We help clients create demand for their products and services, generate sales-qualified leads, and nurture those leads through the buying process until they become paying customers and brand ambassadors.

Work for OneIMS?

Learning about OneIMS?

OneIMS Reviews

Ask OneIMS a Question
Showing 7 OneIMS reviews
OneIMS review by Other in Marketing and Advertising
Other in Marketing and Advertising

"OneIMS scores in their ability to understand client needs spot on"

What do you like best?

I really like the personal attention that they give clients. They first send in their marketing expert to sit with you and to learn all the little details about your business. They’re honest about how they can help your business improve visibility online and also explain clearly about the different approaches that can be taken. I asked many questions and they patiently explained everything. By the end of the meeting, I was convinced that they were just the experts I needed for the job.

What do you dislike?

It’s just been couple of months since OneIMS has begun working on our business account and so far it’s all good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I have two suggestions to anyone looking to connect with more clients online. The first is to be honest with them about what you really want so that they can draw up the right business plan for you. Secondly, don’t expect overnight miracles. If you think that your business is going to grow tenfold in just one month, that won’t happen. A 6 month trial period is the minimum you should consider.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about OneIMS
OneIMS review by Nancy A.
Nancy A.

"Pleasant agency to work with"

What do you like best?

OneIMS was asked to create a local listings campaign for us and they came up with some very innovative ideas which were easy to execute. We monitored the results of the campaign closely for over two weeks on a daily basis and were very impressed with the results.

What do you dislike?

We hired OneIMS six months back and so far there’s been nothing to dislike. Honestly, Nothing that we can think of at the moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend being honest about your company’s digital requirements with them- exactly why do you need a digital campaign in the first place and what results are you hoping to derive from it are two questions that need to be reflected upon first before hiring any agency to work on a campaign for you.

What Content Marketing Agencies solution do you use?

OneIMS review by Joe G.
Joe G.

"All the digital marketing solutions you’ve been looking for in one place"

What do you like best?

OneIMS is an end to end solution provider for all digital marketing requirements and that made it easy for me to hire them for a number of tasks beginning with creation of the website. It meant that I didn’t have to work with multiple vendors and had a one point of contact for all communication with the two account managers who were assigned to handle our company portfolio.

What do you dislike?

Working with them was enjoyable and there wasn’t anything that I disliked in particular.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They have a really good team to handle all sorts of requirements so I don’t have any recommendations as such.

OneIMS review by David A.
David A.

"Highly Approachable and Affordable"

What do you like best?

I like the clarity with which they approach any work that is given to them. Before they put any strategy into effect, they let us know exactly what they have planned and what the outcomes are likely to be. This has helped us have many effective brainstorming sessions together and in turn has led to better decisions.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far. Will edit and update my review if something goes wrong from their end. But, I don't think that I have to edit my review. :)

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be honest with them about your requirements and open your mind to the immense potential that digital marketing has to offer.

OneIMS review by Joe C.
Joe C.

"Talented and Professional"

What do you like best?

Planning a digital campaign that works is definitely not easy but OneIMS understood our requirements perfectly and kept us in the loop every time they made changes for the better to the campaign. I’d give them a full 5 for their professionalism.

What do you dislike?

So far, OneIMS is doing a great job fr us, We are getting the desired results. So, I can’t think of anything at this moment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you’re looking for a creative agency that will go the mile to get you the results you want, then OneIMS is the agency to hire.

OneIMS review by Melinda R.
Melinda R.

"The number of genuine enquiries we have received on our website have increased"

What do you like best?

The OneIMS team are thorough professionals and very easy to work with. They’re quite knowledgeable about their core specialties and that level of experience matters a lot when it comes to in-depth discussions about marketing. Plus, they were very receptive to our feedback each week.

What do you dislike?

We have 6 branches in 6 different areas and sometimes getting everybody on the same page was a real challenge.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say that their specialty lies in addressing the digital requirements of small and mid size enterprises.

OneIMS review by Jordann D.
Jordann D.

"Smart ideas with good support"

What do you like best?

I like that they are very knowledgable about best practices, are receptive to feedback and provide good insight.

What do you dislike?

Occasionally communication can be slow as they are a smaller team managing many clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Easy to do business with.

Learning about OneIMS?

* We monitor all OneIMS reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.