4.2 out of 5
Do you work for Norton?

Norton Reviews & Product Details

What is Norton?

Norton Internet Security software protects your PC with antivirus and antispam technologies.

Norton Profile Details

Norton Profile Details

Symantec
Description
Operating one of the world's largest cyber intelligence networks, Symantec sees more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks.
1982

Norton Reviews

1-50 of 123 total Norton reviews

Norton Reviews

1-50 of 123 total Norton reviews
Norton review by Maria C.
Auxiliar contable
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Protección y rendimiento anti-virus Norton."

What do you like best?

Me encanta este antivirus por que ademas de mantener mi computador protegida contra virus y gusanos optimiza mi ordenador para trabajar con máximo rendimiento de una manera eficaz y sin problemas. Cumple con varias funciones de análisis rápido, profundo y personalizado del sistema, su protección es automatizada sin necesidad de estar pendiente de ella, trabaja de manera intuitiva localizando y detectando archivos maliciosos o documentos por descargar señalando una alerta antes de cualquier procedimiento que ponga en riesgo nuestra computador. Cumple con funciones para optimizar el disco duro y aumentar su rendimiento, mejora la velocidad RAM y elimina archivos de registros de archivos temporales y de navegación. Mejora las funciones de arranque del sistema con el administrador de arranque, mejorando el tiempo de inicio cerrando aplicaciones y programas que retrasen el encendido del sistema.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusto el hecho que le dificulta la detención de spyware, ocasiones he tenido que escanear el ordenador mas de dos veces para detectar un problema de spyware u otro similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Es muy buen anti-virus, organizado, fácil de emplear y no actualiza de manera frecuenta evitando intervenir en los procesos que se realizan en la PC.

Norton es un antivirus muy completo que trabaja de manera automatizada reconociendo aquellas aplicaciones o archivos que debe y no debe escanear, dándome la seguridad necesaria para trabajar tranquilamente en mi computador sin interponerse en las funciones normales y de rutina, puedo conectar dispositivos USB sin riesgo a dañar mi computador por que el análisis de detección me avisara si este dispositivo contrae un riesgo. Este antivirus tiene su propia app disponible para teléfonos móvil, tablets y dispositivos Apple.

Norton review by Felixmar Alejandra S.
Contadora

"It gives me a medium protection."

What do you like best?

after having used several versions of norton what I can highlight as positive is that, norton offers explanations about threats and information about the use of computer and memory resources, which are easy to understand helps to avoid future infections, and maintains the high speed of execution of the equipment. also gives me a good protection against vulnerabilities, prevents the vulnerabilities of my computers are infected.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, after having installed norton on my computer and phone, I can safely say that its main disadvantage is undoubtedly, Poor performance against spyware and other threats despite saying that it acts against them, recognizes very few and eliminates less! is limited to viruses, this is a problem for any user.

with norton I have had a regular protection in all my equipment, I can not leave my computer unprotected, since as an accountant I manage all types of documents online and offline, and I must have a prteccion to avoid future inconveniences with certain viruses, norton protects me online and offline.

Norton review by Tyler G B.
Assistant to CEO
Management Consulting

"Total and reliable protection"

What do you like best?

It is undoubtedly one of the most powerful protection systems we use in the company today (I also use it personally) its extensive security guarantees and its proven effectiveness make it our best option at this time. We can attest that against malware and phishing has been 100% effective. In conjunction with the other Symantec tools, excellent protection is achieved. Also recently incorporated excellent benefits related to identity theft, wifi protection. Its performance is multi-device is first. I just love it

What do you dislike?

Initially, the use of equipment resources by Norton was observable. This aspect is absolutely negative. However, I can say that this segment has improved significantly during 2018, they have made impressive progress in overcoming this weakness.

Another aspect that should improve is the technical support, they are somewhat slow and a little lost at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton has always been a good product and is among the best in the market. But in the last two years we can observe a notable improvement in the elements that made it slow or that occupy many resources. This improvement is observable and I believe that without a doubt it projects it as the best protection system at the best price in the market.

The problems Norton solves are:

Absolute and real protection against the costly attacks of malware and phishing that exist in the network when connecting from any mobile or fixed device.

Another element that resolves is the protection of identity and minimizes the risks that now exist in that sense.

It develops and allows access through VPN to protect much more the network, both business and home.

Norton review by Paul W.
Human Capital Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Norton guaranteed security "

What do you like best?

Norton is undoubtedly a truly effective protection system that we have used in our company for a few years and of which we have not had the need to change. From our experience with the use of this antivirus we can say that it detects any type of virus that can infect the system and manages to eliminate it without any problems that is what we really need within our system.

What do you dislike?

The customer service team is not very effective since the times we have tried to contact them the response time is slow and of little use.

Among the problems that we have been able to solve with the use of Norton are the protection of our systems against damaging information systems and the analysis of external devices that are inserted inside the components.

Norton review by Romel Jose R.
Supervisor de seguridad

"Quick protection for my team and personal information!"

What do you like best?

Since I use Norton antivirus on my computer I feel calm knowing that I can surf without limits on the web, this application quickly detects any threat that can enter my computer, performing a quick analysis while maintaining normal use on my computer, the process of the download is a bit slow so I recommend doing other activities while this process is done, the waiting time will be worth it especially for the rapids in which it detects different amanesas.

What do you dislike?

In the day to day in which we live it is very important for me the protection of my team so I use this application especially for the constant viruses that haunt the web, I have allowed to open files through a previous analysis that lasts issues of second providing protection to my information, so I recommend the use of antivirus is the tool to keep both the computer and our information safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend the use of Norton Antivirus, for the protection and security of personal information, preventing any virus from accessing our computer, especially for people like me that we must access to various web pages or simply download via email to have A good antivirus guarantees the optimal functioning of our daily activities.

I have helped a lot especially because every day I must access the web in search of relevant information for my work as well as receive and download documents through my electronic mail, with this application I can do my work without limit of navigation what for me It is very beneficial especially because I give security to my information and I can perform my activities feeling the comfort of being protected.

Norton review by Ana S.
DOCENTE
(10,001+ employees)

"Antivirus Norto has good performance"

What do you like best?

Over the course of many years I have used different antivirus tools on both my work and personal computers and I can say that Norto has a user-friendly interface and plays a good role as it has a number of tools and an excellent recognition of applications that must block for being a threat, eliminate viruses, trojans and spywares, in addition it is constantly updated which indicates that eliminate the new viruses that appear and does not consume resource from my pc, since its weight is 256 Mb

What do you dislike?

I consider that its main disadvantage is that I must always have Internet connection so that the updates are made in the system and have updated the antivirus against new threats, another is that it does not have compatibility with the Windows XP Firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This antivirus works with different operating system, Windows XP as with Windows Vista in addition to Mac OS X

For every company it is a great benefit to have your equipment free of threats that may affect or damage your performance or suffer from theft of important information and northe guarantees you are free of viruses

Norton review by Maribel del Valle G.
Docente
Primary/Secondary Education

"It's a good antivirus, very complete."

What do you like best?

I have this application installed on my mobile phone, and it is very good, I do not have to worry if I open any file on it, because Norton warns me of any threat, every day at the same time it is updated and informs me of the details. It can detect malicious software easily, it has a privacy function where all my data is safe, wifi and web security to have a safe navigation and advisor system.

What do you dislike?

If I am protected I have nothing bad to say, it is very light and easy to use, the best barrier against viruses, it also includes a free version that you can use while you decide to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is one of the best I have used with all the protection barriers it has is very good.

It protects me 100% of any virus, I am very pleased.

Norton review by Shirley D.
Senior Software Engineer

"A perfect antivirus solution which provides maximum security to our system."

What do you like best?

Norton is one of the most trending antivirus and has all the basic abilities to remove and block threats which are very harmful for our devices. While browsing on internet many defective links and infected content try to enter in our system but Norton antivirus stops them instantly. It's easy to install and it can update it feature automatically to stop ad Vance threats. It can also scan portable devices connected with our systems and clean them from cyber threats. Quick scan and Deep scan is very powerful features which work great to remove threats from our system and provide us maximum security.

What do you dislike?

Norton antivirus has basic features which work greats but it also has created some problems which stop our work. While enable Deep scan it takes So much time to complete and slow down my PC for other applications. While removing this tool from our system it a tricky process for me because it asks many questions for uninstalling this from our system. Sometimes it detects viruses and but refuse to remove them from devices and cause errors. Pricing plan of for purchase its full version is very expensive for our company.

Norton antivirus is a specific cure of virus and it works great for removing threats from our systems. It can scan Emails as well as other files and provide us clean content for our work. Frequent updates are good to keep virus definitions up-to-date for find cure for them. It works smoothly and work as a shield for removing and blocking virus from our systems and also available on portable devices which is so beneficial for us keep our smart devices safe from malwares.

Norton review by Mathew W.
Team Lead Manager

"A perfect safeguard tool against cyber threats or malwares."

What do you like best?

Norton is an complete anti-virus tool which gives us all features to keep our systems secure from virus. It work as a shield and block online threats which are trying to enter in our system. While browsing on internet many kinky files and links try to enter and harm our data but there Norton stop them instantly as they arrive in our systems. It also scan Emails to keep them clean as well as other files are scanned. It scan all applications install on are system quickly to make them faster for work and deep scan is another big facility for us to keep the system clean from root.

What do you dislike?

Norton is an antivirus system but it also has some drawbacks which need to be solved for better performance, Some of it's features are bit difficult for new user compare by other major antivirus. It runs in background of our system and takes much space in our system, sometime it slow down my PC for applications while on scan. Deep and custom scan are good options but take much time to complete so these are some issues need to be resolved for provide us more better performance for work.

Norton is an complete tool for deleting malwares and threats from threats and keep them clean for work faster work. Scan quickly all the applications install on our system and can also scan portable devices connected with our systems. Best feature of this tool is that its price for purchasing full version is reasonable and provide us best experience of security against viruses. Available on all kind of devices and also keep them safe from threats.

Norton review by Jack J.
Accountant

"It's the best antivirus and security software for your devices "

What do you like best?

Norton is easy to use, it has a beautiful interface, it comes with great and useful security features. It's equipped with a VPN that upholds online privacy and enhances security to your devices, It offers online cloud backup, It comes with a password manager to keep all your password safe and in one place. Online Threat Protection is another service you get from the software meaning your online activities are kept safe from attackers. The software offers a free trial for those who would like to test the app before purchasing premium version.

What do you dislike?

The free version they offer is slow and drains the system more than it should . It does not deliver the best experience and thus would send a potential customer away.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton is a great antivirus and security software for your devices ranging from mobile devices to Personal computers. I recommend it's use by anyone who needs protection from threats

Norton Password manager has been of great significance in keeping my many passwords in a safe and secure place all together. Banking information is very sensitive and thus would be of great impact if it fell on the wrong hands and i thank Norton for it has kept my online activities private and secure, and this goes to the Anti-Spyware, Antivirus, Malware, and Ransomware Protection provided by the software

Norton review by Doug O.
Senior Petrolium Engineer

"A complete suite of endpoint protection against virus."

What do you like best?

Norton is an special antivirus for us and provide our devices maximum security Against powerful threats. While surfing on web we have risk of online threats which are trying to infect our systems but Norton stop them to take residence in our system. It keeps virus definitions up to date for advance threats. It provide us clean user interface and protect our devices all the time. It also scans Emails as well as it scans other data files. Custom and deep scan are very effective options for us to detect virus from the root of devices. It’s an stable software and works very efficiently to stop malware and viruses.

What do you dislike?

Norton is easy to install and another for work but it's little bit tricky to remove this tool from our system. When we start deep scan it out heavy loads on processor and take a plenty of time to complete. Norton antivirus require a reboot offer very scan which may cause data lose for us, so it need to improve the speed of scan for better performance. Trial version don’t have all the features as well as on premium version and its little bit expensive to buy its full version for complete protection.

Norton is an e endpoint protection tool for our several devices and gives us opportunities to keep our devices clean and safe from virus. Detection of threats threat is very fast and it can delete virus instantly as it's arrive in our devices. Norton antivirus require slow space for work and Its easy to install this tool on portable devices and proved us maximum security. Norton works efficiently and it's my favorite antivirus because it provides me a complete platform to keep my devises clean from virus and control them with one account.

Norton review by Dan W.
Human Resource Manager

"It's the safest and easiest malicious software protection program"

What do you like best?

Insurance against Viruses, so your system can stay safe from Infections like spyware, Trojans, adware, and malware — security Against Spam Mail/Ads. Web perusing accompanies a massive number of spam notices shelling your programs and home screens this antivirus safeguards from this. Antivirus Is Inexpensive hence affordable. Firewall Protection, At homes, guardians can turn on parental control for safe perusing of their young ones, Effective and exact antispam protection, Fast protection at the Web entryway, Rapid and robust recovery,

What do you dislike?

The free version of Norton is very draining on your system’s performance. It tends to control your computer more than it should, and it is full of ads. It is also slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton can definitely do better, it meets the requirements thou.

Safeguard my information and data in my computer system, and that reflects on the business as I can confidently conduct and save client data with no worries.

Norton review by Robinzonth R.
Director de proyecto

"It is a very versatile antivirus.."

What do you like best?

I have this antivirus is my phone, computer and tablet, I like that it is not very heavy and it does not slow down my equipment, it also has some excellent functions, not only protection against malware, but I can enjoy wifi security, anti-theft, web protection, system advisor.

What do you dislike?

This antivirus could not mention something negative, rather I have many advantages to say as the role of advisor for google play, which analyzes the applications before you download them and tells me if they are safe, in addition to its function to filter confidential information. It is excellent, as well as the privacy of applications, I am very pleased with the results I have had with this antivirus.

It has kept me completely safe from any cyber threat.

Norton review by Melissa L.
Responsable Departamento de Facturación

"Guaranteed protection for my computer! "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that I just turn on the PC to perform an analysis in all my folders and the threats detected automatically removed. On the other hand, I also like it because it offers a trial version, which makes it possible to identify if it is good or not. For me it is one of the best antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Great loss of time in the download process of norton, it can take up to hours, and on the other hand it is very slow computer and that is not pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is advisable to have a good internet service provider to streamline the download process, it is really worth it, it is a matter of having a little patience as well.

It has helped me keep my computer clean of any virus threat on the web or any information that passes to it, I do not waste time with the analysis, it is fast and that contributes greatly to save time and keep the information without risk to loss or that I get hurt.

Norton review by humberto m.
adidas sales

"excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

this antivirus is very good I defend my team of buts, worms, and more, without slowing down or obstructing their operations. makes analysis faster and less frequent, intelligent technology identifies and analyzes only the files at risk

What do you dislike?

It has a poor performance against spyware and other threats despite saying it acts against them. little or almost no compatibility with the windows xp firewall.

It has helped me a lot by protecting my computer from viruses such as worms, Trojans and helps to avoid infections in the future and it maintains a high functionality of my computer. I recommend using Norton. I solved my problem.

Norton review by Jonatan Jose A.
Guardia Nacional
Military
(10,001+ employees)

"It offers me excellent protection."

What do you like best?

With a subscription I can protect several computers, it is an excellent tool to keep my electronic devices without risk of being infected by a virus that may contain a device that enters my lapto a page that opens on the web.

What do you dislike?

So far it has seemed very good, I like that it is analyzed automatically every day, and it warns me of any result. Keeping me thus 100% protected, it does so early in the morning that does not affect at all the functioning of my equipment, it is also very fast when performing the analyzes to the pendrive or any other device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the best reward is to be protected and have my devices secure.

the best benefit is to keep my devices free of viruses.

Norton review by Shanje D.
Professional Telephone Interviewer
Research

"Norton The Best Security for PC!"

What do you like best?

In my opinion Norton Security Premium is by far the best security for PC and Internet. I have had my subscription for many years now with Norton and they have never let me down before.

What do you dislike?

I dislike nothing about this product because it has every feature for safety and security that I could ever want.

Recommendations to others considering the product

When looking for virus protection software always choose something from Symantec... whether mobile or desktop or laptop Norton will protect you no matter what from everything including trojans, heuristic viruses, and many more!

Business wise, Norton has secured my business very well for the fact that i get 50 GB of online backup from them and this allows me to save all the files i need to for my business in case my systems ever go down for some reason and i need to recover my files.

Norton review by User

"Best security and virus software ever!"

What do you like best?

It seems that all its software is compatible with future version. It converts well when you have to upgrade. The Identity Safe feature (a vault to save passwords) is the best. It's maintained mine for 5+ years already with no problems. The front desk, or the panel where you control all your options, is very, very easy to navigate. Considering I'm not well versed on using a lot of different programs, I very much like how it's arranged and laid out so I can use it more easily.

What do you dislike?

The fact that over the years they've changed the program and I have been forced to upgrade even though the version of the program I was using worked fine. But that's just a person issue. In reality, all of their versions have been easy to use and install. If you don't have a disk because you've done a online purchase, their website leads you right through the steps to downloading and installing it. If you need help, it's just a click away! My only beef is that on some versions of some browsers their Security bar will not install until I get a different version of the browser. But I can work with that, and it's solvable, so no real big problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They product support is excellent. Their customer service is second to none. They've always helped me out with no additional costs to me or my company. Get the best program of theirs that you can afford, but even there simplest versions work well and have protected me for years. I've also gotten their programs virtually (Ie: down loaded them from another website) and they work just fine. Customer Support didn't charge me anything when I needed them to fix something for me. They are the best I've ever used, and their pricing is very reasonable, especially for having multiple units covered.

It's kept my online usage secure and virus free. It also saves passwords. While it doesn't encrypt them, as far as I know, I've never had a problem using or accessing them. For convenience they autofill when you get to a website. There's also a Norton Security bar you can install on your web browser.

Norton review by luis a.
sales

"good program to protect my computer from threats"

What do you like best?

has a good level of protection compared to other antivirus. When a virus is found on my computer immediately norton alerts the threat. Among its variety of options I can clean my computer at the time I want or I can schedule it to do the cleaning automatically. It has automatic update and is easy to access

What do you dislike?

It is not totally free, to be able to acquire a more complete package for the care of the computer you must pay a monthly fee. It does not get along well with windows XP, which some users do not use. Sometimes it does not recognize all the viruses and eliminates less

It puts us on alert when handling any document that encounters viruses and has a good automatic recognition of programs that should not block

Norton review by Elsy L.
Representante de ventas
Retail

"Very good and fast antivirus to detect threats from malicious programs on my computer."

What do you like best?

For my work every day I must enter several pages to keep me informed and receiving information via email, this antivirus keeps me protected my equipment. It is a very good antivirus I recommend its use since it quickly detects any threat that can be installed on the computer before visiting an infected web page or downloading a malicious file, performs a quick security scan on every page that is entered or when opening a file showing a warning message when an unwanted program is detected and can be rejected immediately. We currently live in a very changing society where we must be protected from any intention to cause damage to our equipment or perhaps take advantage of our personal information, using a good antivirus we guarantee this security as is the case of Norton which allows me to surf the web calmly informing me of malicious files or unwanted pages what I find excellent!.

What do you dislike?

So far I have not seen any disadvantage you just have to be passive when making the download as it takes a little, but it's worth the wait to keep the team free of unwanted programs that are nowadays abundant all over the web and even open some email we run the risk of damaging it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is important to use this software to keep a computer free of threats that may affect the equipment or make use of personal information.

I have kept my computer free of malicious programs that can be installed and take advantage of my personal information.

Norton review by Catherine P.
SEO Analyst

"Norton Security is a reliable software you work with security. "

What do you like best?

It is quite easy to use and install, there are many functions available depending on the level of service you are using. I have not had any major problems with the software, Whether you regularly schedule hard disk scans, protect your personal information while using connection points, clean up your files, analyze if your computer downloads are safe, clear the remaining space, and more. What's also great is that The subscription comes with other device keys, which means you can protect multiple devices if you have a family with your own computers.  Updates run automatically in the background with the need to actually open the software and click the update button physically. For the price of the software I am getting tons of functions at my disposal to use.

What do you dislike?

The complications when the subscription ends, had slowdowns of the computer every time this happened. This is something that needs to be fixed. Now, that was a while ago, so I can not say that some features have changed since then.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Most security features are easy to understand and use. Most classic viruses and spyware are detected before the recommended installation.

I use this program to keep my systems safe and free of viruses, There is no 100% coverage but this helps fill the gap between nothing and all basic security needs.

Norton review by User in Insurance

"Norton WiFi Security VPN (2018)"

What do you like best?

Very easy to install and set up. I use this product primarily on my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and iPad, when I'm away from my home firewall-protected WiFi. Norton WiFi Security VPN enables the user the benefit of secure communication as good as from behind an industrial strength firewall and doing so from a public access point. The VPN is a completely encrypted data stream tunneling from the user's device through any number of secure computers and back. For example, Norton WiFi privacy VPN makes it as secure to make financial transactions using your smartphone and public unencrypted WiFi such as in a coffee house ike Starbucks as it would be from the comforts of your own home.

What do you dislike?

Haven;'t found anything to complain about yet. It's just another reliable product from Norton/ Symantec.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommend. Another great Norton product!

Norton WiFi Privacy adds bank-grade encryption that protects me when I'm on public Wi-Fi so I can use my laptop, smartphone (Android) or iPhone, iPad, etc., on any public hotspot without any worries. It works with any public hotspot and turns it into my own secure VPN to help keep my personal information safe and my online activities and my location private! It also allows access to my favorite apps and content anywhere I have accessed public WiFi including at my home. Norton WiFi Privacy encrypts my data, making the information I send and receive unreadable. I've used Norton WiFi Privacy for over a year now without any noticeable degradation in speed while surfing the Internet and streaming videos. Oh, one more thing that I like is that the no-log VPN doesn't track or store your activity.

Norton review by Solmarys C.
bionalista
Hospital & Health Care

"With this antivirus, my computers are 100% protected."

What do you like best?

I have been using it for some time now and it is one of the best, what I like the most is that it does the analysis every day at the same time and notifies me of the results, so I can be confident that no malicious software will damage my equipment.

What do you dislike?

I have it on my phone and my computer and I can recommend it, if it's about protection Norton is very good, it also has other excellent functions, nothing against it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

it's very good, it's not very heavy, it runs automatically every day.

It has given my teams a lot of protection.

Norton review by Frank A.
Financial Advisor
Financial Services

"Norton takes the crown from Mcafee"

What do you like best?

I love how Norton does frequent updates to help keep my protection up to date. I hear more and more about people who get viruses or get hacked because they have sub par or no security at all. I like the Norton extensions such as the search bar scanner for Google Chrome. This added layer of security screens what I am searching. It is a preventative measure that helps stop me from accessing dangerous websites.

What do you dislike?

I have encountered a few issues regarding other applications and programs on my computer. Norton occasionally will prevent legitimate and "good" programs from accessing and/or opening on my computer. I have had to disable Norton from time to time in order to make necessary changes and/or updates to my computer and programs. I do also consider the price of the program to be somewhat burdensome.

Our company deals with highly sensitive personal and financial information. It is not only important but required that we utilize the best security software to ensure the safety of our clients information. Norton provides our company and our clients with the piece of mind that our information and files are protected. Our company has not had any data breaches or system crashes since we have implemented Norton security.

Norton review by Robert L.
Graphic Designer
Internet

"Norton WiFi Security "

What do you like best?

Norton security is a web security software application for organisations and personal users. Some get puzzled exactly what Norton Security is versus Norton Antivirus. Norton security is a web suite that consists of an anti-virus, firewall software, toolbar and so on

What do you dislike?

The expense from Symantec's site can be too pricey sometimes. There is no chance to completely disable the advertisements that show up regularly. I want I had the choice to do that.

It likewise enables access to my preferred apps and content anywhere I have actually accessed public WiFi consisting of at my house.Norton WiFi Privacy includes bank-grade file encryption that safeguards me when I'm on public Wi-Fi so I can utilize my laptop computer, smartphone, and so on, on any public hotspot with no concerns. It deals with any public hotspot.

Norton review by Mirka H.
Comerciante
Arts and Crafts

"It guarantees excellent protection. "

What do you like best?

Norton gives me real-time protection against existing and emerging threats, including viruses and ramsomware, helps me protect my finances, privacy and my personal data, Alerts on risky applications for Android before I download them, with its award-winning technology

What do you dislike?

It is an excellent antivirus that gives me guaranteed protection while I surf the internet and when I place any device on my computer, I could not stop using it, because I feel very safe with it.

It helped me to be protected from cyber threats at all times and places at very low cost.

Norton review by Yorvis G.
Conductor profesional
Transportation/Trucking/Railroad

"Guaranteed 100% protection."

What do you like best?

This antivirus has gone very well, since it has kept me very protected, it is analyzed every day at the same time and very early in the morning without affecting the functioning of my computers, as it is analyzed in the background.

What do you dislike?

I can not mention anything negative, it works very well, keeping me free of threats, I am very pleased with the service, it runs very fast and sends me support of everything found.

It has helped me to keep my devices free from any threat by stealth that is.

Norton review by User in Wholesale

"Excellent product "

What do you like best?

I like that it keep my computer safe from any potential threats. I have not had a virus on my computer for over 5 years with this program. I am an avid computer user & do occasionally receive malicious software but Norton will notify me, if a program is unsafe through the community. You will not have to worry with Norton as it is always running & stays up to date. What I really like is the power eraser tool & most features on the program.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program blocks certain programs that Norton may deem unsafe. I would have to disable the firewall to download the program without an issue. However, this is what it is built to do so I can't really complain. Other than to disable the program to allow certain files to run, I still really like the product & it's value.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great product as I have been using it for years. I have never had any issues with resolving threats on my computer. It stays up to date and maintaining the security system has been a breeze. If you are an xfinity customer then you can download the program for free on multiple computers. I would highly suggest taking advantage.

This has been an excellent product for us. We are able to save money & time with Norton keeping our system safe. If you are an Xfinity customer then the product is free to use, which we have taken advantage of.

Norton review by Marti S.
Corporate Training Manager

"Memory Hog, but it works"

What do you like best?

I found that Norton was a good product and I did not have any problems with viruses as long as I was using the program. It worked for Internet, and email well. I was also teaching and students would pass viruses via Word or Excel and so I would aways use the program to examine files before opening them. It never failed me.

What do you dislike?

The cost of the program became difficult for my home use. I have multiple computers and although you can get a multiple use license it still required multiple licenses.

The software took a lot of memory and that was a negative.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I used the software for personal and work use and I liked the software. The cost was the negative for me. And it is a memory hog if you don't have a lot of ram on your system and need to use programs that also take a lot of memory.

It provided the required virus protection that I needed for both PC and multiple Laptop use.

Norton review by dhruv g.
Assistant Manager
Computer Networking

"A good all around security software with good detection capabilities"

What do you like best?

Identity safe feature

Backup

Phishing and firewall protection

the detection has improved a lot in the recent years and has become great from average.

What do you dislike?

The identify safe feature has compatibility issues with firefox

Norton should have detection capability of Norton power eraser(a separately downloadable tool though it is very aggressive and may give false detections) built in

That is why some users of Norton prefer to install security software such as Malwarebytes anti-malware to provide additional security to their devices.

Recommendations to others considering the product

A good security software with the best identity safe feature i have seen, detection rates are great not excellent.

Protection of devices from hackers and infections and automatic form filling.

Norton review by User

"Safe scanning of agile and effective programs"

What do you like best?

The greatest virtue that this antivirus program has from my point of view is the ease with which it scans programs in real time while I have the programs that I am using open. It also has a protection for the main web browsers that make the work done much safer. For example when I have to log in to my clients' pages that are not very secure, the tool is activated in the background without blocking it. Highlight also the tool that integrates for the management of passwords, which allows to have them perfectly stored and able to access them with total security.

What do you dislike?

Disadvantage in the daily use that has given me is that the implementation of more devices poses some difficulty from the point of view of having to hire more services. However, technical support offers specific solutions with a short response time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great work program that integrates the main technologies, IOS as Windows and Android at an excellent price and with quite complete features.

When my company contracted the services of this technological program, the first impressions were quite good. The integration did not have difficulties in our terminals, being the same almost perfect. It has a visualization that makes it a very simple tool for all types of users, whether professional or domestic, that make its use very useful.

Norton review by User

"Efficiency and effectiveness and security in the company."

What do you like best?

It presents a great characterization with multiple and detailed commands that have helped me to work in a secure environment in my company. The integration with the operating system is very simple to execute, it has a great speed of information processing and it allows to eliminate the virus threats that invade the files that I run on the net every day.

What do you dislike?

Possible disadvantage is the effectiveness of the antivirus when a pendrive is executed. From my experience it was impossible to recover data from a corrupt file, I understand that recovery was impossible. The integration with the mobile device is not entirely perfect and does not fit in the most suitable way to the terminal frame as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent product to work in a safe way in the workplace. It has a reasonable price and a very good technical team behind this company, which is a good option for important companies.

The use has been quite simple, without presenting delays in the execution time and installation of the system in our computers. It has a great quality and simple use what allows to be a great tool of work in the day to day.

Norton review by Administrator

"Working behind the screen"

What do you like best?

The software allows you to not have to worry about various attacks to your machine as it runs in the background. It alerts you of any issues your machine may be witnessing, and it also runs runs different tests.

What do you dislike?

I don't have any strong dislikes for this software at all as it does what it should do. It serves its purpose as an antivirus program that protects your machine.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an antivirus software, so for corporate settings, I recommend using the Hosted Solutions avenue of Norton (Symantec) to implement onto your coworkers machines if you are an IT Specialist.

We are solving the problems of our team member who may click on a link via email that potentially holds a threat to their machine by dispersing trojans or harmful viruses. It pings an alert to the IT Department of any threat and allows

Norton review by User in Government Administration

"Norton Security Premium, antivirus muy completo"

What do you like best?

Es uno de los antivirus más completos que he utilizado, muy intuitivo y fácil de usar. Permite agregar 10 dispositivos de diferentes fabricantes IOS, Android Mac o WINDOWS, lo cual se agradece mucho por la diversidad de aparatos que tenemos hoy en día en el oficina.Además nos dan 25 GB en la nuve para almacenar nuestros archivos más valiosos. El control parental del que dispone es muy completo, con multitud de opciones a configurar.

What do you dislike?

El proceso de instalación puede llegar a resultar muy largo frente a otros productos similares. El control parental a veces no funciona adecuadamente, te deja visitar sitios inadecuados sin que los detecte el antivirus. Alguna vez he obtinido algún falso positivo. EL precio es muy elevado para mi gusto, comparado con otras alternativas.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recomendaría este antivirus siempre y cuando quieras un producto fácil de configurar pero que no tiene una efectividad del 100%, además es un producto algo caro en comparación con el precio que ofrecen productos similares mucho más fiables de otros competidores.

Me ha salvado de perder algún archivo que otro al detectar la amenaza a tiempo.

Norton review by Stephen S.
Business Development Executive

"Norton Review "

What do you like best?

The software helps you manage your desktop and laptop for security automatically

What do you dislike?

Nothing I could think of for now, all is good with this product

Problems solved are the software takes care of your data and you just let it work in the background. Benefits are the software manages itself and I do not have to do anything

Norton review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"Wouldn't do business without it!"

What do you like best?

It keeps me out of trouble! Not that I go roaming around online, but as a healthcare office, we need to be careful with HIPAA laws, we cannot be too careful, Norton keeps things smooth and notifies me immediately when there is a threat, takes care of it, and I don't have to even think about it!

What do you dislike?

The pop-ups. Send me an email when my subscription is due, (even if I am on automatic payments), the pop-ups are insanely annoying, for any company, unless a threat has been discovered, then bring those on so I am aware..

Keeping my patients information safe is a top priority, and we take it seriously. I like that I don't have to worry with Norton.

Norton review by Yaroslav  F.
Teaching Assistant

"Great antivirus software for private/company users"

What do you like best?

Norton is one of the best antivirus software available for business segment users. However it have convenient interface and useful features even for home users.

What do you dislike?

Anything really, it is really good software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple and intuitive interface, powerful scanning and real time analyze module, doesn't take much of computational resources.

Maintaining good working condition of the laptop and PC.

Norton review by Jennifer R.
Paralegal
Legal Services

"Long time Norton user"

What do you like best?

Norton is easy, trusted and safe -- and always reminds me when I'm up for renewal -- since my card is saved in my account with them it's a seamless transition to renew. They just email the receipt. I've been using them for just about 9 years and have remained safe and protected throughout!

What do you dislike?

I haven't had to call their customer service in quite some time, but I remember it being quite a process to reach them before -- it possible in recent years they have made it easier to contact them -- however I can not speak to recent years. I do wish it wasn't so costly -- but I suppose good protection has to cost something.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As long as the price doesn't offend you, I'd say you're in good hands.

Well, I think it's fairly obvious to say preventing cyber attacks, which as we all know, are a very real threat. I've had to replace computers in the past, but never because of a virus infection. So I would have to say that the benefits of using Norton are pretty clear.

Norton review by Marilyn G.
docente
Primary/Secondary Education

"100% protection."

What do you like best?

It helps me to keep my electronic devices free of viruses, it is very complete and light, it has a function to protect the navigation.

What do you dislike?

Norton is one of the best antivirus I have used, it makes its scanning very fast and daily automatically, I could not mention anything that I dislike.

has kept all equipment protected, without risk of being infected by viruses.

Norton review by Alana G.
Office Manager
Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

"Norton saves the day for the non techies!"

What do you like best?

Norton tells you what is safe, what is not. It stops things when you have people who click on stuff they shouldn't. Norton really saves the say when it comes to internet security.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, so far i have no complaints with this program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Norton is a great reliable internet security. They are always keeping you up to date. In times of a actual internet security they communicate with their clients to ensure there is nothing to worry about and give helpful hints on how to further protect yourself.

Its not so much what is realized, its when you receive a notice that they are blocking some high alert security issues, that you are grateful you are using it.

Norton review by Caitlin K.