Norton Reviews & Product Details

What is Norton?

Norton Internet Security software protects your PC with antivirus and antispam technologies.

Norton Profile Details

Norton Profile Details

Symantec
Description
Operating one of the world's largest cyber intelligence networks, Symantec sees more threats, and protect more customers from the next generation of attacks.
1982

1-50 of 151 total Norton reviews

Norton Reviews

1-50 of 151 total Norton reviews
Digital Marketing Executive

"Norton is an excellent antiviurs software program for total safety of your gadgets"

What do you like best?

This application is excellent to maintain the personal computer free from all type of viruses that could make sluggish your system for daily usage, other than this, it protects the information which is being managed in the office so it isn't damaged. It may be programmed to clean the system as per the requirement. It's vital since it gives an alert of the dangers that are occurred in real time. The software program is available in each personal and corporate setups, you simply need to select the right to suit your needs or your organization.

What do you dislike?

This application can’t work entirely with some version of the operating system, also this application makes your system very slow sometimes which is a big issue. the viruses.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good software which protects your system from all types of online threats, computer viruses, and other malware. It is a very famous antivirus application, which is very well known around the world.

With this application I've had a frequent safety in all of my devices, I can't leave my pc unsecured, because I need to maintain a lot of information for my company as well as for the clients we are handling. Within our daily operations, we make use of the net which sets us at the probability of computer virus and malware strikes. Using the Norton we can be certain of the security of our information.

systems engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

"super protection for my pc in real time"

What do you like best?

I like it a lot because it provides me with too many malware prevention and elimination services during a subscription period in record time, using signatures and heuristics to identify viruses, in addition to spam filtering characteristics of email and protection against phishing. The 2009 version has Windows 7 update support now. Version 2010 natively supports Windows 7, without the need for an update. Mac version 11.1.1 is the last to build.

I highly recommend it without any doubt to my comrades in the personal work and educational area.

I plan to stay with Norton for the rest of my life.

I finally informed them that an inbox was added to the client so that the user can read and centrally manage Norton communications in the product through multiple devices and platforms, These are the requirements to install it: Windows 8 / Pro

Windows 7 Starter / Basic / Premium / Professional /

Windows Vista Home Basic / Home Premium / Business.

What do you dislike?

I feel my computer is very protected, with nothing to limit negatively, highlighting that norton is light does not consume much RAM and is easy to use, exceeds my expectation against viruses. also has a free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I inform you that Norton runs on Microsoft Windows and Mac OS X. Version 17.5.0.127 is the latest compilation of Windows. and it is extremely light

I do not have to worry about any cyber threat since I own norton.

Administrative analyst

"security guaranteed on the computer"

What do you like best?

The antivirus has a good performance for security in the computer, providing a good performance with the tools it offers. You can schedule to clean the hours or day you want or you can simply perform directly from the program. It puts on alert when there is a threat from websites that are infected. It has icon in the taskbar with ease for its configuration. norton automatically detects which web pages should be blocked and which ones should be analyzed.

What do you dislike?

although it is good antivirus has a low level to detect when there are spies on the computer and other threats because it is limited to viruses, recognizes very little. It tends to regulate the blocking of scripts that tend to threaten. it comes with the xp firewall but very low compatibility with them, since this leads to a problem for users who still use it.

detects in a fast and safe way the viruses that are in infected documents that are suspended by pendrive or download files from the internet, protecting them from threats.

Auxiliar contable
(5001-10,000 employees)

"Protección y rendimiento anti-virus Norton."

What do you like best?

Me encanta este antivirus por que ademas de mantener mi computador protegida contra virus y gusanos optimiza mi ordenador para trabajar con máximo rendimiento de una manera eficaz y sin problemas. Cumple con varias funciones de análisis rápido, profundo y personalizado del sistema, su protección es automatizada sin necesidad de estar pendiente de ella, trabaja de manera intuitiva localizando y detectando archivos maliciosos o documentos por descargar señalando una alerta antes de cualquier procedimiento que ponga en riesgo nuestra computador. Cumple con funciones para optimizar el disco duro y aumentar su rendimiento, mejora la velocidad RAM y elimina archivos de registros de archivos temporales y de navegación. Mejora las funciones de arranque del sistema con el administrador de arranque, mejorando el tiempo de inicio cerrando aplicaciones y programas que retrasen el encendido del sistema.

What do you dislike?

Me disgusto el hecho que le dificulta la detención de spyware, ocasiones he tenido que escanear el ordenador mas de dos veces para detectar un problema de spyware u otro similar.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Es muy buen anti-virus, organizado, fácil de emplear y no actualiza de manera frecuenta evitando intervenir en los procesos que se realizan en la PC.

Norton es un antivirus muy completo que trabaja de manera automatizada reconociendo aquellas aplicaciones o archivos que debe y no debe escanear, dándome la seguridad necesaria para trabajar tranquilamente en mi computador sin interponerse en las funciones normales y de rutina, puedo conectar dispositivos USB sin riesgo a dañar mi computador por que el análisis de detección me avisara si este dispositivo contrae un riesgo. Este antivirus tiene su propia app disponible para teléfonos móvil, tablets y dispositivos Apple.

Administrador

"good software that protects the computer from viruses"

What do you like best?

It is excellent to keep the computer free of viruses and spies that can make it slow for daily work, as well as protecting the information that is being handled at work so that it is not damaged. It can be programmed to clean as long as one likes or manual cleaning can be done. It is important because it puts on alert the threats that are generated in real time.

What do you dislike?

it does not work completely with the windows xp firewall, since it tends to be slow and does not go hand in hand. is limited in most cases to viruses having a poor performance against spyware, recognizes very few and eliminates less.

It is an excellent program to protect files and document against viruses, always on alert when you are in the presence of one. It has a friendly interface and easy to manage.

Contadora

"It gives me a medium protection."

What do you like best?

after having used several versions of norton what I can highlight as positive is that, norton offers explanations about threats and information about the use of computer and memory resources, which are easy to understand helps to avoid future infections, and maintains the high speed of execution of the equipment. also gives me a good protection against vulnerabilities, prevents the vulnerabilities of my computers are infected.

What do you dislike?

On the other hand, after having installed norton on my computer and phone, I can safely say that its main disadvantage is undoubtedly, Poor performance against spyware and other threats despite saying that it acts against them, recognizes very few and eliminates less! is limited to viruses, this is a problem for any user.

with norton I have had a regular protection in all my equipment, I can not leave my computer unprotected, since as an accountant I manage all types of documents online and offline, and I must have a prteccion to avoid future inconveniences with certain viruses, norton protects me online and offline.

Assistant to CEO
Management Consulting

"Total and reliable protection"

What do you like best?

It is undoubtedly one of the most powerful protection systems we use in the company today (I also use it personally) its extensive security guarantees and its proven effectiveness make it our best option at this time. We can attest that against malware and phishing has been 100% effective. In conjunction with the other Symantec tools, excellent protection is achieved. Also recently incorporated excellent benefits related to identity theft, wifi protection. Its performance is multi-device is first. I just love it

What do you dislike?

Initially, the use of equipment resources by Norton was observable. This aspect is absolutely negative. However, I can say that this segment has improved significantly during 2018, they have made impressive progress in overcoming this weakness.

Another aspect that should improve is the technical support, they are somewhat slow and a little lost at times.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Norton has always been a good product and is among the best in the market. But in the last two years we can observe a notable improvement in the elements that made it slow or that occupy many resources. This improvement is observable and I believe that without a doubt it projects it as the best protection system at the best price in the market.

The problems Norton solves are:

Absolute and real protection against the costly attacks of malware and phishing that exist in the network when connecting from any mobile or fixed device.

Another element that resolves is the protection of identity and minimizes the risks that now exist in that sense.

It develops and allows access through VPN to protect much more the network, both business and home.

Human Capital Specialist
(10,001+ employees)

"Norton guaranteed security "

What do you like best?

Norton is undoubtedly a truly effective protection system that we have used in our company for a few years and of which we have not had the need to change. From our experience with the use of this antivirus we can say that it detects any type of virus that can infect the system and manages to eliminate it without any problems that is what we really need within our system.

What do you dislike?

The customer service team is not very effective since the times we have tried to contact them the response time is slow and of little use.

Among the problems that we have been able to solve with the use of Norton are the protection of our systems against damaging information systems and the analysis of external devices that are inserted inside the components.

Supervisor de seguridad

"Quick protection for my team and personal information!"

What do you like best?

Since I use Norton antivirus on my computer I feel calm knowing that I can surf without limits on the web, this application quickly detects any threat that can enter my computer, performing a quick analysis while maintaining normal use on my computer, the process of the download is a bit slow so I recommend doing other activities while this process is done, the waiting time will be worth it especially for the rapids in which it detects different amanesas.

What do you dislike?

In the day to day in which we live it is very important for me the protection of my team so I use this application especially for the constant viruses that haunt the web, I have allowed to open files through a previous analysis that lasts issues of second providing protection to my information, so I recommend the use of antivirus is the tool to keep both the computer and our information safe.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend the use of Norton Antivirus, for the protection and security of personal information, preventing any virus from accessing our computer, especially for people like me that we must access to various web pages or simply download via email to have A good antivirus guarantees the optimal functioning of our daily activities.

I have helped a lot especially because every day I must access the web in search of relevant information for my work as well as receive and download documents through my electronic mail, with this application I can do my work without limit of navigation what for me It is very beneficial especially because I give security to my information and I can perform my activities feeling the comfort of being protected.

DOCENTE
(10,001+ employees)

"Antivirus Norto has good performance"

What do you like best?

Over the course of many years I have used different antivirus tools on both my work and personal computers and I can say that Norto has a user-friendly interface and plays a good role as it has a number of tools and an excellent recognition of applications that must block for being a threat, eliminate viruses, trojans and spywares, in addition it is constantly updated which indicates that eliminate the new viruses that appear and does not consume resource from my pc, since its weight is 256 Mb

What do you dislike?

I consider that its main disadvantage is that I must always have Internet connection so that the updates are made in the system and have updated the antivirus against new threats, another is that it does not have compatibility with the Windows XP Firewall.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This antivirus works with different operating system, Windows XP as with Windows Vista in addition to Mac OS X

For every company it is a great benefit to have your equipment free of threats that may affect or damage your performance or suffer from theft of important information and northe guarantees you are free of viruses

Docente
Primary/Secondary Education

"It's a good antivirus, very complete."

What do you like best?

I have this application installed on my mobile phone, and it is very good, I do not have to worry if I open any file on it, because Norton warns me of any threat, every day at the same time it is updated and informs me of the details. It can detect malicious software easily, it has a privacy function where all my data is safe, wifi and web security to have a safe navigation and advisor system.

What do you dislike?

If I am protected I have nothing bad to say, it is very light and easy to use, the best barrier against viruses, it also includes a free version that you can use while you decide to buy.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is one of the best I have used with all the protection barriers it has is very good.

It protects me 100% of any virus, I am very pleased.

Administrador

"protects and provides security to my computer"

What do you like best?

It focuses on protecting files that have viruses that are downloaded by web pages or passed through devices. Norton can be programmed to perform cleaning on the computer for as long as I want or it does cleaning system. Help protect the team of future infections making it faster and more effective

What do you dislike?

Norton only focuses on viruses but spies do not detect it quickly and safely. little compatibility with windows xp firewal as this is a problem for users who still use this software

The benefits that it provides in my organization is that it cares for and protects the files that we manage in the administrative area so that they do not run the risk of being lost.

Encargada

"Norton is a great product the best protection for your team."

What do you like best?

This tool is our basic antivirus software for our desktop computers or laptops in our company, and for someone like me who is not an expert in technology, it is very important to have a level of security that I can trust and Norton assures me time I need it.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have nothing about this software that I do not like, although Norton is quite efficient at controlling or correcting errors, but sometimes some viruses or malicious software still infect the system, although Norton has already blocked or eliminated them.

Norton has assured us that our systems are protected from any harmful activity. the truth is that the benefits offered by this tool are too good.

seller

"efficient service against threats"

What do you like best?

is a tool that is based on detecting viruses that can be downloaded from web pages or documents that are infected in pendrive or downloads. It alerts when there are threats. can be configured to do cleanings at certain times or can be done manually.

What do you dislike?

it does not have a good relationship with the window xp firewall, which causes problems for users who use this antivirus. it is only based on attacking the viruses because it has weakness with the spies, it detects them very little. has little blocking against incoming scrips versus other viruses

attacks files that are in danger in the computer and keeps it clean and safe to perform daily activities with websites

Digital Marketing Manager

"Excellent software program that safeguards your computer from malware"

What do you like best?

With this software, It is really is superb to maintain the pc free from computer viruses which will make it slow for day-to-day function, in addition to safeguarding the data that's currently being dealt with at the job so that it's not ruined. It may be programmed to thoroughly clean so long as one wants or manual cleanup can be carried out. It's important since it puts on to warn the risks which are created instantly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I observe that this antivirus makes my pc sluggish after installing this application. Also, the customer support staff is not quite efficient since many times we've attempted to contact them, but their response time is slower as well as tiny use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend the usage of Norton Antivirus, for your safety and protection of private details, stopping any computer virus from being able to access your system.

It's a fantastic application in order to safeguard data files and document towards computer viruses, it usually alerts you instantly if there is the existence of any type of computer viruses. It comes with a pleasant user interface and simple to handle.

entrepreneur engineer
(5001-10,000 employees)

" NORTON ANTIVIRUS PROTECTION "

What do you like best?

Norton offers us the best way to protect all your ways of connecting with my PCs, Mac®, smartphones and tablets. Getting a complete specialized protection to protect your favorite devices. that's why I stay safe anywhere with proactive web protection, mobile device localization, advanced privacy technology and much more. A single solution for my different ways of connecting to the internet.

It also achieves a 100% complete effectiveness in terms of malware detection and protection against attacks coming from the internet. And not in one, but over many weeks.

I also say that Norton is 100% effective against malware in AV-Test tests.

Excellent protection against phishing. Firewall also very effective.

It has hardly any impact on the computer: it is the antivirus that consumes the least resources. so I recommend it once again to the entire computer community of the world.

What do you dislike?

There is no reason or reason that disgusts me about Norton. I recommend it 100%

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Solid Norton protection for all the devices you use

Specialized security for each of your devices

Peace of mind thanks to the protection of privacy

Flexible protection that adapts to your needs.

I find it more pleasing to the eye, but it is simple, clear and quite intuitive. The four boxes on the main screen demarcate the four areas on which Norton acts: Identity, Performance and More Norton (to add other devices to protect or other services). Double clicking on any of these icons, the entire row moves down to make way for the boxes and features within that particular section, as a submenus. In short, direct, concise and practical.

Accountant

"Norton is the Best Affordable Antivirus "

What do you like best?

What i like about the Noorton antivirus is how the software works. It allows you to browse online without any fear of any attack. The software licence is not that expensive and even start up business can afford to pay the license. The software come in both personal and corporate setups, you only need to choose the best for you or for your company.

What do you dislike?

The software works miraculously although it has some flaws. One of the major flaw on this setup is that it affects the computer performance Especially when scanning.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For those who are willing to use Norton for online security reasons, i can assure you that you will get the best value for your money. The software has a strong firewall that blocks all the virus, and malware.

In our day to day operation we use the web which puts us at a risk of virus and malware attacks. With the Norton we can be sure of safety of our data.

Accountant

"It's the best antivirus and security software for your devices "

What do you like best?

Norton is easy to use, it has a beautiful interface, it comes with great and useful security features. It's equipped with a VPN that upholds online privacy and enhances security to your devices, It offers online cloud backup, It comes with a password manager to keep all your password safe and in one place. Online Threat Protection is another service you get from the software meaning your online activities are kept safe from attackers. The software offers a free trial for those who would like to test the app before purchasing premium version.

What do you dislike?

The free version they offer is slow and drains the system more than it should . It does not deliver the best experience and thus would send a potential customer away.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Norton is a great antivirus and security software for your devices ranging from mobile devices to Personal computers. I recommend it's use by anyone who needs protection from threats

Norton Password manager has been of great significance in keeping my many passwords in a safe and secure place all together. Banking information is very sensitive and thus would be of great impact if it fell on the wrong hands and i thank Norton for it has kept my online activities private and secure, and this goes to the Anti-Spyware, Antivirus, Malware, and Ransomware Protection provided by the software

especialista en ventas y marketing

"muy buena aplicacion "

What do you like best?

Defend the team of buts.virus, worms and more, without slowing down or hindering your operations

With faster and less frequent analyzes, intelligent technology identifies and analyzes only those organizations at risk.

Protection against vulnerability prevents threats from exploiting vulnerabilities in the software of suequip

norton -ntivirus offers notifications about threats and information about the use of / P0 and memory resources that are easy to understand

-It helps to avoid infections (tools and keeps the high speed of execution of the equip

What do you dislike?

Poor performance against spyware and other threats despite claiming to act against them -recognizes very few and eliminates less! is limited to viruses

regular blocking of 'incoming crypts (versus other viruses)

Little or almost no compatibility with the windows xp firewall, but they entail

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is based on the product's history of reliability, ease of use and speed to provide a powerful affordable antivirus solution.

Customers who already have an F-Prot Antivirus license for Windows can upgrade to the new version at no additional cost.

100% effectiveness against malware in AV-Test tests.

Excellent protection against phishing. Firewall also very effective.

Senior Software Engineer

"A perfect antivirus solution which provides maximum security to our system."

What do you like best?

Norton is one of the most trending antivirus and has all the basic abilities to remove and block threats which are very harmful for our devices. While browsing on internet many defective links and infected content try to enter in our system but Norton antivirus stops them instantly. It's easy to install and it can update it feature automatically to stop ad Vance threats. It can also scan portable devices connected with our systems and clean them from cyber threats. Quick scan and Deep scan is very powerful features which work great to remove threats from our system and provide us maximum security.

What do you dislike?

Norton antivirus has basic features which work greats but it also has created some problems which stop our work. While enable Deep scan it takes So much time to complete and slow down my PC for other applications. While removing this tool from our system it a tricky process for me because it asks many questions for uninstalling this from our system. Sometimes it detects viruses and but refuse to remove them from devices and cause errors. Pricing plan of for purchase its full version is very expensive for our company.

Norton antivirus is a specific cure of virus and it works great for removing threats from our systems. It can scan Emails as well as other files and provide us clean content for our work. Frequent updates are good to keep virus definitions up-to-date for find cure for them. It works smoothly and work as a shield for removing and blocking virus from our systems and also available on portable devices which is so beneficial for us keep our smart devices safe from malwares.

Team Lead Manager

"A perfect safeguard tool against cyber threats or malwares."

What do you like best?

Norton is an complete anti-virus tool which gives us all features to keep our systems secure from virus. It work as a shield and block online threats which are trying to enter in our system. While browsing on internet many kinky files and links try to enter and harm our data but there Norton stop them instantly as they arrive in our systems. It also scan Emails to keep them clean as well as other files are scanned. It scan all applications install on are system quickly to make them faster for work and deep scan is another big facility for us to keep the system clean from root.

What do you dislike?

Norton is an antivirus system but it also has some drawbacks which need to be solved for better performance, Some of it's features are bit difficult for new user compare by other major antivirus. It runs in background of our system and takes much space in our system, sometime it slow down my PC for applications while on scan. Deep and custom scan are good options but take much time to complete so these are some issues need to be resolved for provide us more better performance for work.

Norton is an complete tool for deleting malwares and threats from threats and keep them clean for work faster work. Scan quickly all the applications install on our system and can also scan portable devices connected with our systems. Best feature of this tool is that its price for purchasing full version is reasonable and provide us best experience of security against viruses. Available on all kind of devices and also keep them safe from threats.

Graphic Designer

"Safest and easiest to use malicious software protection program"

What do you like best?

Rapid and robust recovery, Insurance against Viruses, so your system can stay safe from Infections like spyware, Trojans, adware, and malware — security Against Spam Mail/Ads. Web perusing accompanies a massive number of spam notices shelling your programs and home screens this antivirus safeguards from this. Antivirus Is Inexpensive hence affordable. Firewall Protection, At homes, guardians can turn on parental control for safe perusing of their young ones, Effective and exact antispam protection, Fast protection at the Web entryway,

What do you dislike?

It is slow. The free version of Norton is very draining on your system’s performance. It tends to control your computer more than it should, and it is full of ads.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Norton Antivirus developing crew should work on the system lag it causes.

Safeguard my information and data in my computer system, and that reflects on the business as I can confidently conduct and save client data with no worries.

Senior Petrolium Engineer

"A complete suite of endpoint protection against virus."

What do you like best?

Norton is an special antivirus for us and provide our devices maximum security Against powerful threats. While surfing on web we have risk of online threats which are trying to infect our systems but Norton stop them to take residence in our system. It keeps virus definitions up to date for advance threats. It provide us clean user interface and protect our devices all the time. It also scans Emails as well as it scans other data files. Custom and deep scan are very effective options for us to detect virus from the root of devices. It’s an stable software and works very efficiently to stop malware and viruses.

What do you dislike?

Norton is easy to install and another for work but it's little bit tricky to remove this tool from our system. When we start deep scan it out heavy loads on processor and take a plenty of time to complete. Norton antivirus require a reboot offer very scan which may cause data lose for us, so it need to improve the speed of scan for better performance. Trial version don’t have all the features as well as on premium version and its little bit expensive to buy its full version for complete protection.

Norton is an e endpoint protection tool for our several devices and gives us opportunities to keep our devices clean and safe from virus. Detection of threats threat is very fast and it can delete virus instantly as it's arrive in our devices. Norton antivirus require slow space for work and Its easy to install this tool on portable devices and proved us maximum security. Norton works efficiently and it's my favorite antivirus because it provides me a complete platform to keep my devises clean from virus and control them with one account.

Human Resource Manager

"It's the safest and easiest malicious software protection program"

What do you like best?

Insurance against Viruses, so your system can stay safe from Infections like spyware, Trojans, adware, and malware — security Against Spam Mail/Ads. Web perusing accompanies a massive number of spam notices shelling your programs and home screens this antivirus safeguards from this. Antivirus Is Inexpensive hence affordable. Firewall Protection, At homes, guardians can turn on parental control for safe perusing of their young ones, Effective and exact antispam protection, Fast protection at the Web entryway, Rapid and robust recovery,

What do you dislike?

The free version of Norton is very draining on your system’s performance. It tends to control your computer more than it should, and it is full of ads. It is also slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Norton can definitely do better, it meets the requirements thou.

Director de proyecto

"It is a very versatile antivirus.."

What do you like best?

I have this antivirus is my phone, computer and tablet, I like that it is not very heavy and it does not slow down my equipment, it also has some excellent functions, not only protection against malware, but I can enjoy wifi security, anti-theft, web protection, system advisor.

What do you dislike?

This antivirus could not mention something negative, rather I have many advantages to say as the role of advisor for google play, which analyzes the applications before you download them and tells me if they are safe, in addition to its function to filter confidential information. It is excellent, as well as the privacy of applications, I am very pleased with the results I have had with this antivirus.

It has kept me completely safe from any cyber threat.

Responsable Departamento de Facturación

"Guaranteed protection for my computer! "

What do you like best?

What I like the most is that I just turn on the PC to perform an analysis in all my folders and the threats detected automatically removed. On the other hand, I also like it because it offers a trial version, which makes it possible to identify if it is good or not. For me it is one of the best antivirus.

What do you dislike?

Great loss of time in the download process of norton, it can take up to hours, and on the other hand it is very slow computer and that is not pleasant.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is advisable to have a good internet service provider to streamline the download process, it is really worth it, it is a matter of having a little patience as well.

It has helped me keep my computer clean of any virus threat on the web or any information that passes to it, I do not waste time with the analysis, it is fast and that contributes greatly to save time and keep the information without risk to loss or that I get hurt.

adidas sales

"excellent antivirus"

What do you like best?

this antivirus is very good I defend my team of buts, worms, and more, without slowing down or obstructing their operations. makes analysis faster and less frequent, intelligent technology identifies and analyzes only the files at risk

What do you dislike?

It has a poor performance against spyware and other threats despite saying it acts against them. little or almost no compatibility with the windows xp firewall.

It has helped me a lot by protecting my computer from viruses such as worms, Trojans and helps to avoid infections in the future and it maintains a high functionality of my computer. I recommend using Norton. I solved my problem.

Guardia Nacional
Military
(10,001+ employees)

"It offers me excellent protection."

What do you like best?

With a subscription I can protect several computers, it is an excellent tool to keep my electronic devices without risk of being infected by a virus that may contain a device that enters my lapto a page that opens on the web.

What do you dislike?

So far it has seemed very good, I like that it is analyzed automatically every day, and it warns me of any result. Keeping me thus 100% protected, it does so early in the morning that does not affect at all the functioning of my equipment, it is also very fast when performing the analyzes to the pendrive or any other device.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

the best reward is to be protected and have my devices secure.

the best benefit is to keep my devices free of viruses.