Newswire

Newswire is an online press release distribution platform that helps businesses increase online visibility and web presence.

Take a short survey to find the exact distribution plan for your campaign goals

Work for Newswire?

Learning about Newswire?

Newswire Reviews

Ask Newswire a Question
Showing 186 Newswire reviews
Newswire review by Lorenz W.
Lorenz W.

"Good tech but still room for improvements."

What do you like best?

The appointed account manager was active and always attentive. The website dashboard is all good, and it just works. I liked the fact that we at some point had two account managers working with us to sort out some issues!

What do you dislike?

The product description on the website could be a bit better explained. I sometimes found myself clicking through the various products in order to find what I was looking for. The analytics part is a bit hidden, why not put it front and center on the dashboard. When we had a small emergency, and sent a release with a wrong headline, our account manager was attentive, but accidentally sent the same/wrong release out again, which was of course very frustrating. That's why not more points.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before submitting your release, double-check every single word. Once it's been released, there is basically no turning back!

Reaching publishing houses in Vietnam and Asia. We ultimately achieved our goal, and got two noteworthy articles in the Vietnamese press.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Newswire
Newswire review by Lindsey G.
Lindsey G.

"Straightforward press release distributions"

What do you like best?

The interface is much better than PRNewswire. It's really simple and easy to use, the newsroom is great and the individual releases look good. Additionally, the multimedia options make the release look like it's on a real news site.

What do you dislike?

I know they have a lot of different types of distribution pricing option and it's not really clear the benefits of using the different types of distribution options. I typically just choose the $100 option and it seems to get us on all the syndicate sites.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I've used two other systems and seen more and Newswire certainly has the most straightforward process. I have never used their news writing service but will consider it. The releases look really nice in the newsroom, it feels robust and professional and the release landing pages look much more modern than other services.

We wanted a relatively inexpensive, yet professional way to distribute our releases. I like being able to link directly to the Newswire-hosted release. What I love is that the platform is really simple to use and to add multiple elements to a release, which I like. The newsroom makes us look much more professional than other services.

What Press Release Distribution solution do you use?

Newswire review by Amber R.
Amber R.

"Newswire.com is a great company and very easy to use"

What do you like best?

I have been using Newswire.com for several years now and they are a pleasure to work with. Our releases get published with wide distribution. They are very customer oriented and always assist if I need help. They always provide solutions and if there's anything from with my releases, they provide the suggested wording to handle it or give other suggestions to ensure it will be approved through the review process.

What do you dislike?

There's nothing I dislike. The only thing I would change is that they make their posted releases social media friendly so that the images properly display on Facebook and Twitter. Right now, they show up small.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire.com is very easy to use and very solution oriented. If you want a no-hassle services for getting your press releases distributed, they are the ones to use.

We are able to get our content out to the media quickly and easily.

Newswire review by Jade U.
Jade U.

"Very easy to use for PR submissions"

What do you like best?

Their platform is easy to use to send out press released which was our main use. However, we noticed their Newsroom product which was something new to us. We never had a newsroom prior and saw the immediate benefits once we got our setup. It's an added cost but seems to be worth it as we now have one central location for all our company news, announcements, events, etc.

What do you dislike?

Specifically for their newsroom product I'd like to see more customization options. We were able to edit header/footer but still would be great to get granular and add in our own css/html. Maybe it's possible but it wasn't readily seen. Aside from that their pr distribution and submission form was easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Their platform is easy to use for submitting PRs and they have additional tools and products like the newsroom product that we found useful. I have not tried anything else like their media contact db product or monitoring but going to try it out.

I was able to quickly and easily submit a PR that was urgent for that day. Their editorial team actually got back to me within minutes of me leaving a vm. So that was a big plus. Additionally their newsroom product was a bonus for us as we now have a showcase for all our company news.

Newswire review by Joe P.
Joe P.

"Fast, easy and affordable"

What do you like best?

Very easy to follow instructions so that your release gets correctly submitted and distributed. The results come quick and our release was picked up by over 150 websites. This saved us a ton of time and got us in front of a lot of news outlets that we didn't even know existed.

What do you dislike?

I got everything I had hoped for. No dislikes. Small organizations like our simply do not have the time to seek out hundreds of news organizations in order to submit press releases.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are wanting your press release to get picked up by dozens if not hundreds of news websites, this is the site to use.

Saves our organization a lot of time. It eliminates the research we would have to do to find all of the correct contact info on news organizations.

Newswire review by Gina S.
Gina S.

"Very easy to use and efficient."

What do you like best?

It is very quick and easy to make a publication, I could say that in less than 10 minutes approximately. It has an excellent quality-price ratio.

What do you dislike?

I have not had problems with this software and could say with all propriety that this is a quality product, without any doubt.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Personally I have given excellent results. I make many press releases to promote my company's website and I have had a lot of exposure, including news from Google. Very positive and good value for money.

Newswire has helped me a lot in my business by simplifying our public relations strategies and has allowed us to meet all difficult deadlines with ease. Thanks to this software I have had better capacity to serve my clients and produce impressive results.

Newswire review by Amalia T.
Amalia T.

"Professional service and quality work."

What do you like best?

The Newswire team is an absolute professional in the field of PR. I use them to handle my whole press campaigns and press releases when I do new product rollouts.

What do you dislike?

They have a lot of options. I don't always have time to utilize everything I'm able to do on the website, but that's more me than anything on Newswire's part.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I'd suggest just skimming through the Newswire website to see what all they offer. Before you decide to really go all in with them call one of the reps and have them explain exactly what they'll do for you. Make sure you know what you want and what sore of results you're after.

Newswire's services takes a whole lot off my shoulders when it comes time for a news announcement for my company. The greatest benefit is not having to worry about these factors myself that would otherwise cost time and resources. I can focus on my product and how it's being received by the customer.

Newswire review by User

"Great experience, saw immediate results!"

What do you like best?

Great customer service, got us setup immediately and made sure our plan fitted our needs perfectly! The review process is great and the experience is tailored every time!

What do you dislike?

We had an issue with our press release which was flagged to have a financial impact with a public company while it was written in a way to not have such impact. Unfortunately, Newswire was unable to negotiate with their suppliers to remove said flag and we could not the news release distributed the way we expected. Wit that said, Newswire really went above and beyond in trying to get the resolution we were hoping for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it, it's a great company to work with and they will take the time to understand your needs!

We managed to reach the exact markets we were targeting and saw immediate response from the industry. New sales leads came from the releases within hours of publication.

Newswire review by Agency
Agency

"Our Strategic Partner for Swift, Efficient PR Distribution"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, reliable, trustworthy and genuinely effective. Our news used to go into sites with dubious location, traffic and trust levels. Aligning our agency with Newswire makes our clients happy because they see the results: we can give them sound analytics, they can see exactly where their press releases landed, and more importantly, Newswire lets us send out our releases to real journalists and publications. We've had 2-3 news pickups in the past 3 years, and even got an apology from a journalist who wasn't able to cover one of our news! Now, that's a big hit: journalists rarely, if ever, even get back to us. Newswire, however, has given us a traceable ROI in performance and analytics.

What do you dislike?

We haven't had any downsides yet after 4 years of using the service both as standalone PR submissions or when we've bought into the packages. I think the pricing for individual PRs with all the bells and whistles is a little high, but the ROI is there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a great DIY PR tool that lets you do outreach to media reps and generate demand for our clients' work through a reputable bridge: Newswire. It gives our work more credibility by aligning with an established PR brand.

We needed a cost-effective but real solution to distribute our news, and our clients' news. Many PR engines are fluff- press releases go into obscure websites whose traffic no one really knows, and news die. Newswire allows us to curate a list of journalists and publications that might have an interest in carrying our news, giving us a chance to do outreach to them and selling the news. Our press releases have had 23% more traffic and generated more attention since we switched to Newswire after lackluster experiences with 2 other providers. We're sticking to Newswire as our agency's go-to PR distribution engine.

Newswire review by Chad M.
Chad M.

"Attentive and Responsive"

What do you like best?

The ease of use. Newswire is a very easy company with a great team to communicate with. Even if we aren't always clear on an item or feature - they are great at providing prompt feedback to ensure we're on the same page. It's a breath of fresh air working with their team - they just get us.

What do you dislike?

Turnaround times aren't always as fast as we would like..but they have been much faster than other providers. There have been slight delays in getting things approved but again that seems normal for this kind of service.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend using the live chat option for any of your questions that need immediate assistance. They also seem to available via phone most of the time so that is very helpful.

Right now, we are using Newswire in order to get some more publicity for our products and services. I've realized that without them, we would not be able to get out pr's in a timely fashion.

Newswire review by Sid S.
Sid S.

"Newswire allows for mass outreach"

What do you like best?

I enjoyed the service's ease of use and consistent updates on the status of the press release (views, which media outlets have picked it up, etc...). The pricing is also extremely reasonable (though it is a little complicated).

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that many of the basic functionalities I needed for the service added additional cost. The price was still reasonable enough to not dissuade me, but I would prefer it if services such as choosing when the press release is put out were incorporated into the base price for the sake of simplicity.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Initially a little bit confusing, but the company has great customer service that walks you through the process step by step, so definitely reach out to their team.

We used Newswire to get a PR release out regarding a portfolio company's recent success. It helped increase brand recognition of our company and bring positive publicity.

Newswire review by Emma F.
Emma F.

"Very Happy Customer in the Healthcare Industry"

What do you like best?

We used to pay more for practically the same distribution before we found Newswire. Plus, they have that industry lists that help target the healthcare space for our news. So far, we are happy.

What do you dislike?

We don't have anything bad to say from our experience. We are just waiting for additional responses from media

Recommendations to others considering the product

Before making any purchases, we read the reviews to see how it compares to others. This was no different. We hoped to get the same service that others received and we approve. Our overall experience was god and their support team helped answer my questions when I needed it.

I was able to manage the company's PR by myself. Before, I would have to run it up to my boss and then send it over to legal. It was an all day ordeal. Now, I can just share the draft to my team and get approvals all at once. Managing our PR is simple. plus that newsroom feature is very cool.

Newswire review by Georgia F.
Georgia F.

"Delightful, affordable PR solution for SMBs"

What do you like best?

Newswire has been instrumental in helping us stay within our PR budget. As small business, we needed help in getting our name out to our customers and the PRs have been great in generating new leads for our business. They were very helpful in explaining all of our PR options but we only needed the distribution for now. When we have more funds to expand with their others services, we will give it a go.

What do you dislike?

National distribution was too expensive for us but the distribution we got was good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are a small business, definitely talk to someone on their team. They were helpful in explaining what was available and understood that we had certain expectations in mind with our PR. Our expectations have been exceeded. They did make the process easy and were able to answer all of my questions throughout my order.

We feel good that we are able to manage our PR, along with our website content. Newswire makes it easy for us to publish our announcements to many outlets.

Newswire review by Bella S.
Bella S.

"Helped Improve our Brand Awareness"

What do you like best?

How I've been able to create brand awareness across different media outlets. Before finding Newswire I struggled trying to get my brand seen online and off. And we all know without brand exposure in this day and age, you're not likely to be found my customers. So Newswire has made it much easier for me to get my brand out there in the digital world.

What do you dislike?

None so far but I do wish they continue to add more quality sites in their distribution list.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire is a great tool for pr & marketing. Used right you can definitely generate more brand awareness for your company. They have some other products too but I can't speak of them yet. But for pr submissions they seem to be the best option.

They've helped me improve my branding problem! I've had to do other things unrelated to PR but without a doubt using their service helped me reach potential customers and spread my brand online. And best of all I was able to track results with their robust analytics.

Newswire review by Stella E.
Stella E.

"Great Options for Expanding Reach"

What do you like best?

The ability to extend reach after submitting my press release to targeted media outlets and even social media influencers. They don't guarantee that our press release would get picked up by an outlet or influencer but the ability to target such contacts and pitch them our story was a big time saver. Previously we had to use a few different tools to the same thing.

What do you dislike?

No issues so far, although there could be a bit more video tutorials and or help guides as the site has many different product offerings it can get confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The ability to expand reach for your news story is a huge plus when using their site. not all PR sites offer this so this functionality definitely save me some time.

Being able to submit a press release and within the same site be able to target media outlets and influencers is why I like using them. I've only done one campaign so far but I know I have saved a ton of time and will likely be using them for all of our PRs moving forward.

Newswire review by Scarlett B.
Scarlett B.

"Support is Very Helpful"

What do you like best?

What I liked was the one page PR form where I can quickly submit my press release content. Their team seems to be available around the clock from the few instances I called or chatted with them. So that is what I liked best about Newswire. Easy to use and good support.

What do you dislike?

So far there's nothing I've seen that I didn't like. But they have some other modules that I haven't yet tried.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're new to using press releases in your marketing then Newswire is like having your own PR firm. The rep I spoke with on the phone, I think Anna was her name, was very knowledgeable and really helped me with an angle on my story that made it newsworthy. She wasn't overly pushy trying to sell me upgrades but rather guided me through the process and made sure I had the best success with my first PR campaign.

I was new to using press releases and using Newswire really helped me with the process. The dashboard was nicely laid out and easy to use. And the guidance on submitting my first pr was extremely valuable.

Newswire review by Naomi S.
Naomi S.

"Great agency"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

The only thing I would add is an auto-save feature. It is frustrating when a computer glitch occurs, and the entire upload has been lost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

My experience with newswire was exceptional. I felt the platform put me in the eyes of a great audience as well as great customer support.

First, for the price, absolutely nothing can beat it. Everything is right on the front page when you log in and it is incredibly easy to navigate. All the big hitting stories are compiled right there for you!

Newswire review by Administrator

"Great for national businesses not targeted enough for local businesses"

What do you like best?

Newswire is extremely easy to use. I like that I can plan out posts well in advance.

What do you dislike?

The software doesn't allow you to pick where your press release gets saved. We are a locally based company it isn't helpful to us to be picked up in Kansas when we are based in Cleveland.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We are a business that thrives on local clients. We don't need to be on NBC channel 7 in Kansas because we aren't going to get clients to travel to Cleveland Ohio from Kansas to do financial planning. There is no option to my knowledge to localize press releases so they would actually be beneficial in bringing in new clients

We are using Newswire as a way to get our firm recognized for the awards we have won. Our stories are always picked up by well recognized news outlets.

Newswire review by Matilda E.
Matilda E.

"True partner who understands your business"

What do you like best?

The proactive outreach to media, deep dive of understanding the business were in which is complicated and the way they bring in press opportunities. These guys have earned our business, and they get us top tier placements when we need it. If feels very turnkey from the perspective that they "get things done". So we're happy to have found them.

What do you dislike?

At this moment, there is nothing I dislike about working with Newswire. I know sometimes it does get busy with all of us who work in the agency world, and there have been a few times where we'd like them to be more responsive but generally speaking that's not an issue.

We are currently in the process of creating a press release campaign and it has been going very well. Newswire has helped in saving us valuable time throughout this entire campaign.

Newswire review by Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.

"Great Product & Consistent Performance"

What do you like best?

I've utilized Newswire to distribute press releases for several years now. The interface is easy to navigate. Payment is easy to set up and process. Loading content for a press release follows a guided format, ensuring you don't miss critical content. I appreciate the ability to add a variety of multi-media files to a press release, and the ability to emphasize a key pull quote. The coverage report that's shared following the distribution of a release is comprehensive and highlights key coverage.

What do you dislike?

The design of the coverage report is very basic. I don't like sharing it with leadership directly because of that. I prefer to pull key points and format it in another document.

We use Newswire to get the word out broadly about our new products and services and any significant updates we have to share with our industry.

Newswire review by Dakota S.
Dakota S.

"Easy to use and support was great!"

What do you like best?

The editorial team was helpful in revising my release. I've submitted a few press releases in the past and they were able to make suggestions to make it read better. The process was easy and I would use them again.

What do you dislike?

The first press release was a little difficult to navigate, but the chat feature was very helpful.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Every time I use Newswire it gets easier. The chat support was helpful to check up on the status of my order. They have other options that I might use in the future, but the results from the distribution that I get are already great!

I don't have a lot of time in my day to manage the publicity for my company but Newswire makes it easy. Unlike other services, it was pretty quick to get set up and I was able to submit the same day.

Newswire review by Ed K.
Ed K.

"Newswire Review"

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to submit a press release - analytics are also great.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how the title (Newswire) overlaps with so many other firms - it's a little difficult to find this specific PR company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire was the product of choice when deciding between PR firms - if you're looking for a cheap way of submitting a press release with a wide audience, Newswire is your best bet.

We have an issue with visibility. Our company isn't well known because it's a startup, so it's great to use Newswire as an easy media outlet.

Newswire review by Eliza B.
Eliza B.

"Best press release "

What do you like best?

I like the ease of planning press releases that this company does. Being able to have a custom web address for your newsroom is amazing The simplicity of the interface is super easy.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how much info that they need just to help. But other then that I can't think of anything.

At Lizzy's sugar shack Newswire helps me to communicate to my employees about new products, community events and just any business related items that I want my company to know about. Making my company community knowledgeable so we can get out there and share what we do.

Newswire review by Corey G.
Corey G.

"Great service with ability to increase brand awareness"

What do you like best?

I'm not a marketing person, but this offering makes it easy to put together a press release and distribute it through legit channels. This has helped with visibility of my brand and also improved SEO.

What do you dislike?

There is still some ambiguity around what publications will pick you up. A lot of times it can be local news stations, which may work depending on the press release, but if you are shooting for big publications, then this is hit and miss. Note that I'm usually on the lowest plan so I also know chances increase if you are on higher plans.

Newswire is helping with brand awareness and organic lead generation. I've seen traffic increase and the residual SEO benefits continue to pay off.

Newswire review by Taylah C.
Taylah C.

"Published to many places as promised!"

What do you like best?

I'm totally new with media relations and I stumbled on Newswire from a Google search. I read as many reviews as possible and figured that it's worth a shot. My article was published in many places.

What do you dislike?

I don't understand all of the options because this is my first time. However, it was easy. They also recommended that I make some edits to the headline which helped clarify our announcement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Speak to their team. I was able to choose the right distribution for my first pr with their help. The results were great and I will use them for my next release.

Now I know how to submit a press release and get it published to Google. I feel confident in using Newswire again.

Newswire review by Administrator

"Easy and straightforward Press Release distribution"

What do you like best?

Newswire makes it easy and hiccup-free to submit industry news and press releases to the wire. They offer access to tried and true tested avenues and don't actively try to upsell like their competition.

What do you dislike?

There were no downsides to using Newswire, in our case we didn't have excellent traction from our 2nd release through their program, but that is dependent more on content and luck.

Newswire is a resource for us to get meaningful milestones or news out the industry that we feel would be relevant, but also generate some buzz and potentially lead flow. Whether it became a direct source of inbound leads, we were able to use the buzz to create some urgency for our existing pipeline.

Newswire review by Ravikant D.
Ravikant D.

"Overall Great Experience"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I would really like it if you could compile a list of news and stories and export it straight from the website to an excel document or something along those lines.

Simplicity and followup on activating our press release was done within 20 minutes from start to finish - and therefore we knew that it would be a solution for future use again and again.

Newswire review by Krystal C.
Krystal C.

"Great resource for freelance PR consultants "

What do you like best?

As a freelance PR consultant it’s important to keep expenses low when it comes to media outreach tools. Newswire has allowed me to provide solid news distribution for clients at a price that works for the budgets I’m working with.

What do you dislike?

The monthly pricing for media database is out of reach, so I’d appreciate a version that’s half the price each month to make it more affordable for freelance workers.

Newswire helps me provide distribution options for my freelance clients.

Newswire review by Jeff H.
Jeff H.

"We recomend Newswire to all of our clients! Great service and great results! "

What do you like best?

Newswire is easy to use, it makes sense and they have been extremely helpful. I really like that on top of my PR distribution I can send an email to additional media sources. Its great that we can select our local channels and push a little outside of our target areas or way outside if we like. Jon has been especially helpful in walking us through the different aspects of Newswire.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I have not found anything I dislike about Newswire yet. We have done about 7 Press Releases through them and so far everything has been great! I think they do a great job of staying on top of the competition, they utilize the right technology and have great support.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to work with the Newswire team so they can outline all of the features they offer. We definitely learned a lot about their system quickly by working with Jon.

We are helping our clients to be recognized in their local and national markets, We are increasing SEO rankings and we are building relationships with the best media outlets for our clients.

Newswire review by Kirklan M.
Kirklan M.

"Straightforward Release Platform"

What do you like best?

System is straightforward, easy to use, and easy to target to the relevant industry and demographics.

What do you dislike?

Haven't had anything significant issues to dislike as of yet.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are currently utilizing one or more competing solutions, at least give Newswire a chance - it may be exactly what you didn't know you were missing.

We have transitioned from using a bevy of different wire platforms for news releases to consistently using Newswire as our go-to platform.

Newswire review by Michelle "Mitchie" C.
Michelle "Mitchie" C.

"Press Release this..."

What do you like best?

Very easy navigation and friendly press release format

What do you dislike?

What everyone dislikes, paying for premium features

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you struggle with formatting press releases, Newswire is quite easy to navigate. Their customer service and sales are top notch. I've never had any challenges with communicating my needs with either.

Newswire has an effective way to spread the news in a short amount of time. Distribution is quite fast. Although, our first PR was far more successful than our last two. I think it may be a timing factor, and not so much on content. We've hit top news feeds for major networks more often than not. And those agencies have contacted us for follow up, which was unheard of with other products we used for Press Releases. Overall, you can't beat the price. And if you should encounter challenges the sales staff is stellar and prompt. In today's market it's difficult to find humans that still want to be human and talk to you personally. This company goes above that. I highly recommend Newswire whenever possible. Features are great, you can upload pics, videos, links, etc.

Newswire review by Internal Consultant
Internal Consultant

"Completely acceptable, but each bell or whistle is priced"

What do you like best?

It functioned as needed. I got my release out in a reasonable amount of time and it looked fine. The formatting was helpful, but a bit restrictive. I would rather have had it so that I had choices on the formatting.

What do you dislike?

The a la carte manner of the site made it feel that I was nickled and dimed for every potential addition. I would have preferred a choice of package. I thought that it was tiring that I had to hit multiple screens, I thought that the interface could have been more user friendly. The approval process was a bit tedious. In one of the releases that we sent, it took almost a day to be able to get the release out the door. A simple algorithm that did key word searches could have told you that there was nothing controversial or problematic with my release. It caused a lot of head ache with our boss when it did not go out on the data specified because there was an embargo with several journalists around the content and they put out their stories before the release hit the wires. It was a very bad day indeed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't give it to someone who can't work well with IT interfaces. It's not an intuitive site and might be too difficult. Also - be sure to have the time frame built in for the approval. For someone used to having a specific time frame to put out their release, this can be a problem.

It was a requirement of our project contract to put out several press releases. The site was a reasonable interface. Aside from checking the box and getting very blunt analytics, we solved very few problems with Newswire.

Newswire review by User

"Great Support, Easy to Use, Great Reach"

What do you like best?

The customer service and ease of use of their platform is fantastic. It was very easy to use, their pricing was very easy to understand, and they were very helpful in making sure that as a company we had the right help we needed. When I first used them I called us to get further details and insight into how their platform works. They took the time to walk through all of their pricing, discussed what we were trying to accomplish and then gave us recommendations on what level we should pay for. I also really liked the fact that they have an entire team of editors that are dedicated to proofreading and double-checking content. This is a great bonus that they have because it ensures that another impartial set of eyes have looked over whatever document is being deployed to ensure that it is the best quality that it can be.

What do you dislike?

There is not much I have discovered with Newswire that I dislike. Their pricing is very clear and easy to understand. They quickly got into contact with me when I expressed to them that I needed help with some of their platform, and they immediately and professionally addressed all of those concerns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Newswire team is great. They seem to really know their stuff, and if someone is unable to answer a question, they get you in contact with someone who can be more thorough in answering. They are also a cheaper alternative to PR Newswire. I feel their service is better, and through Newswire you can get access to the channels PR Newswire has. Overall, I really liked their attitude and approach at the company and feel that I would recommend their services to anyone needing a way to quickly and easily distribute content.

We use Newswire to send out press releases and relevant news-worthy content to a mass variety of channels. I feel that the different levels of access they provide are great and they take the time to explain these different levels. With their insight and walkthrough, I felt like I was really making the best choice for the company both financially and outreach-wise. The benefits are certainly that we have a much wider reach with Newswire. We also really enjoy the capability to use their dashboard for analytics and see our reach.

Newswire review by Wes M.
Wes M.

"Simple and Straightforward tool, helped us secure a lot of pickups"

What do you like best?

The tool was straightforward and helped us get a lot of pickups across the web while also generating a handful of do-follow links and solid reporting too.

What do you dislike?

I like their Newsroom feature, but you have to have a higher level of paid membership to access it than what my company needed. Would have been great if that was included for everyone.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider your needs and volume of press releases, but if you do a lot, this would be a good tool.

We used Newswire to submit press releases across multiple networks at once. We generated a lot of impressions and links from the release while also saving money compared to other platforms.

Newswire review by User

"Reputable site, lots of options"

What do you like best?

Newswire is a great value- they offer a self service portal with a lot of options for reaching various market segments, all at a good price. There are a lot of resources to guide your campaign along too so if you're a novice; it's easy to get on your way quickly.

What do you dislike?

I think it'd be nice to offer a low-cost, professional service to help maximize the use of the provided reports for, ultimately, improving future campaigns.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely connect with an account manager to get you started!

Raising awareness of brand and product offerings. Publishing with Newswire helps us build a positive reputation with both our business partners and clients.

"superrr"

What do you like best?

Very simple to use. Even when we've had issues with errors, the Newswire team has gone above and beyond to help fix the problem. For example, we sent out a release with a critical error in the title - completely an oversight by us - and the Newswire team resent the wire and went downstream to try to repair the error. I always breath easy when sending out an announcement on Newswire, because I know it will be done right and the pick up will fit our client's needs. I feel like the team at Newswire is an extension of our team. Bravo!

What do you dislike?

Overall, very user friendly. A couple of small nits to pick - I'd like to see a "full justify" option on the body of text. Also, would like to see more links allowed as part of the wire price. We're seeing more and more opportunities to link within the release to 4-5 social media platforms, as well as client or product sites, and link to the media contact's email address - 8 links goes very quickly. Pie in the sky - I'd like to see an image/logo built into the price of the wire that goes downstream beyond the PRNewswire pick up.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes I will.

We have been customers of Newswire for a while now. Originally, we thought we would "give it a try", and ended up becoming loyal customers. After what we called the testing period, our entire office decided they were the best agency we had trialed, and we have stuck with them ever since. Our agency Smart Crowdfunding works with people who are running crowdfunding campaigns in all areas of crowdfunding, so there are times we are sending out multiple press releases on behalf of our customers. Our customers are always very happy with the Newswire report we provide them, and the sites they are featured in. The upload system is very simple, and easy to use. The customer service at Newswire is also top-notch. They take good care of their customers, and always take care of any issues or problems right away. We are extremely happy with the service we have received. The only thing we would add is an auto-save feature. It is frustrating when a computer glitch occurs, and the entire upload has been lost.

Newswire review by Bradley G.
Bradley G.

"Perfect for our needs"

What do you like best?

We are able to set up a release in minutes and usually see the press release live in a couple hours

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to have option for multiple log-ins.

Recommendations to others considering the product

We see there are other products that they offer but haven't gotten around to checking those out, those products might be beneficial to other companies.

They provide exactly what we need, without any unnecessary costs like word count or image fee

Newswire review by Fraser A.
Fraser A.

"A Fantastic Customer Experience with Newswire"

What do you like best?

The interface was very easy to use. As a financial professional and radio show host, the scalability was also a great feature that I used often. The most impressive part of my experience with Newswire was their professional customer support team. They were always accessible and their expertise and advice help me increase the companies media footprint. My representative, Anthony Santiago, was invaluable in teaching me the way write the best Press Release and maximize our distribution. I recommend them for any individual or company looking to reach mass media markets.

What do you dislike?

There can be more customization of the Press Release text.

This solution addressed our need to get the Show and it's content picked up by content providers and news organizations. We have added literally hundreds of organizations to our list, who have picked up the Press Releases and promoted our radio show.

Newswire review by Sue N.
Sue N.

"Newswire for Press release"

What do you like best?

I like Newswire because it is easy to use and easy to find. It is also the best software for press release, it simply makes work easier for me in my work area. Newswire can deliver optimum results within a short time.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to dislike about the software, having used it for more than 3 years it just makes my work easier.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend the use of Newswire in organisations for it eases the workload and helps to save time

It has helped us to release information which is up to date and also with the use of Newswire we can now reach out to a more larger audience.

Newswire review by Dennis G.
Dennis G.

"Multiple Releases - Very Happy"

What do you like best?

We are able to niche target for a specific tech client to reach their audience with minimal waste.

What do you dislike?

Not much. It can take a brief time for final approval, but we have been able to get all releases approved in a timely manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Simple, quick and highly targeted.

Reaching into highly targeted publications has been very effective for delivering our message for a breakthrough product for the dental industry.

Newswire review by Hiten D.
Hiten D.

"Excellent Press Release Website"

What do you like best?

Easy to find Easy to use. The look of the profile is great. Being able to add multiple business and press releases. It is great to have everything showing in one place.

What do you dislike?

It can be hard to find where to update things on the left sidebar.

Newswire review by Nancy L.
Nancy L.

"The best press release service available. By Far."

What do you like best?

I checked out multiple services for functionality, customer service, cost, ease of use, and results. Newswire outperformed the other services hands down in all categories. I am the media manager for a national nonprofit organization. We have used Newswire for two press releases with outstanding results. In the first instance, our release resulted in a story in The Washington Post. In the second, our release was picked up by Google News, and disseminated, landing on multiple sites of station affiliates for ABC, NBC, and CBS News. Dominick Martinez, our PR Strategist at Newswire is exceptionally responsive, smart and strategic, able to act as a valued partner.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Wish all business services could meet this standard for excellence.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Save yourself time. Newswire easily beats its competition in user friendliness, cost, and efficacy of results. Their product is far superior to other offerings in the marketplace. Ask for Dominick.

We needed to raise awareness of a national event we were sponsoring, and of an open letter signed by our coalition partners. In both instances, our Newswire release was exceptionally effective.

Newswire review by Lourie H.
Lourie H.

"Great publishing coverage and dependable service"

What do you like best?

Compared to other services, my press releases are picked up and published on more platforms. I get more coverage and more backlinks to my website. Great for SEO!

What do you dislike?

It is relatively more expensive, especially when you select industry-specific recipients.

We announce new products and regulatory clearances when existing products launch in new countries. We leverage this to gain backlinks to our website which increases our SEO ranking.

Newswire review by User in Computer Software

"Repeat Newswire User"

What do you like best?

It's quite easy to upload and edit your releases. They also make it easy to add graphics and links.

What do you dislike?

The distribution is poor. You get what you pay for here. Basic distribution channels are, in my judgement, garbage. The only backlinks we scored were from random Chinese or TV stations. In our most recent release we paid extra for industry-focused dissemination, which added nothing of value. To their credit, however, after I registered concerns they promptly refunded their fees.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look carefully at the distribution network(s), you get what you pay for...maybe.

We attempted to use newswire for brand awareness, marketing and customer success. We had initially hoped that what we viewed as a user-friendly and budget-friendly service would be "good enough." Regrettably, it has not been as helpful as we would have hoped and we will not be returning as customers.

Newswire review by Gail V.
Gail V.

"Professional support team and best pricing for the small business"

What do you like best?

The fact I can speak to a REAL person and the responsiveness of the support team: Anthony listens to me and when possible, gets the right folks involved to implement my suggestions that helps ALL their clients. Great service!! My clients love the stat reports I share with them -- the best feature.

What do you dislike?

Not a thing -- I've been a client for three years now and Newswire just keeps getting better and better.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Newswire has great tutorials, knowledgeable staff who will talk with you by phone and guide you step-by-step if you're trying something new [like several times I needed to create a special database for a targeted email blast for some press releases I've done.

If I have any questions, I mostly ask via email or if it's an emergency, I can call and get a response from Anthony or Patrick almost immediately.

Whenever I've had ideas to improve some area, Anthony hears me out and then brings the idea before the appropriate department and many times my ideas have been implemented. It's wonderful -- and amazing -- to find a company that actually listens to and, if possible/practical/feasible, implement it.

I can't say enough positive things about Newswire -- I had checked into other companies before deciding to go with them.

I'm solving my clients visibility problems. The templates I've set up for each of my clients makes posting quick and easy to do, even last minute press releases. The benefits I've realized really are for my clients and their business -- more online exposure means more business for them ... and ultimately for me, due to their referrals to colleagues who also need to "get the word out".

Newswire review by Peter A.
Peter A.

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

First off I need to give Stephen Howley major credit. The guys is A+. He made this experience seemless for me and actually motivated me to complete it. Great guy, and I can't say enough about how much he helped.

I'm a firm believer that great employees make great companies and clearly this is the case for Newswire.

They did an overall amazing job on their product and on my product. I'm very thankful for everything they have helped us with and I wish them the best of luck with their business.

Again I would like to personally thank Stephen Howley for all the help and support he gave. I couldn't have asked for anything more. Great work and job well done.

What do you dislike?

I disliked Nothing, Price was great, platform was great, and I would do this again if I ever have something to say. If you're interested in getting info out there and fast. This is the company to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Press Release, and yes major benefit to doing this! At IMS we wanted to get our news out to the our State of CT, our country of the United States, and the world.

That is what Newswire helped us with. We also wanted to get our name and brand out there. Thanks to Newswire we were about to. They did their job and I couldn't be happier. Trust me when I say this give them a chance.

"Best Customer Service"

What do you like best?

Great Customer Service. Walked me through the whole process, from uploading to editorial process to submission.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much to dislike about the service. I believe they may not have the biggest distribution network, but they do post our content on some of the larger sites and it does give us search exposure.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Always look to distribute your press releases locally. This will get our word out to on the internet but may not have as much traction in your community.

This distribution service is effective and affordable for our small organization. They also help to assist through the whole process.

Newswire review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"BEST PR PROGRAM!"

What do you like best?

Newswire is one of the few PR programs that can deliver optimal results within a short period of time. The software is easy to navigate and the design makes it clear to understand

What do you dislike?

I have not experienced any cons while using Newswire. The program is self explanatory, however it may be difficult to use if you have no experience using PR software/programs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Anyone working within the media/ PR industry I HIGHLY recommend the use of Newswire. The program will benefit your company in multiple ways in a short amount of time.

Monitor what’s being said about your brand, competitors, and industry across multiple online, social, print, and broadcast channels, with tools and metrics to gauge momentum and uncover actionable media intelligence.

Measure success, evaluate ROI and identify opportunities to improve your campaigns with tools and reports that track earned media, influencer engagement and other metrics.

Newswire review by Kate D.
Kate D.

"Newswire has custom solutions for your distribution needs."

What do you like best?

Newswire gave me the ability to be in control of our marketing efforts ALL the while allowing me to distribute content for my client to the media. They love the exposure!

What do you dislike?

None as of yet, so far so good. Very happy with level of service received.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to know exactly what type of distribution you want because the custom solutins while they are great can add up.

As an agency, everything we do is time sensitive so spending a lot of time in planning PR and distribution outlets can seriously impact our client's reach and consumption. Newswire helps in managing our portfolio of clients.

Newswire review by Lauren C.
Lauren C.

"It is amazing to work with Newswire and specifically Amanda Bennett!"

What do you like best?

The whole process is seamless and essentially intuitive. But, if there are any questions I have Amanda has always been only an email or phone call away ready and willing to help!

What do you dislike?

So far there hasn't been anything that I dislike. It is a great way to get out your press release and you more than receive the value for what you pay.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely give Newswire at least a trial run and a strong consideration. It is one of the easiest, most seamless and valuable public relations tools any business can have/use today. The need for good press releases and easy distribution is essential in any business's strategic marketing plan.

Newswire has eliminated my dependence upon a professional agency to write and distribute a press release, when I knew all along that I was more than capable of writing great press releases (since that's what I was essentially doing for the agency anyway). But, in the past, I had to pay them, because I still couldn't get them distributed.

Learn more about Newswire

Newswire Videos

Learning about Newswire?

* We monitor all Newswire reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Take a short survey to find the exact distribution plan for your campaign goals