Netpeak Spider Reviews & Product Details

What is Netpeak Spider?

Netpeak Spider is an SEO crawler for regular SEO auditing, quick issues search, system analysis, and website parsing. This tool allows you to: * Spot 60+ issues of your website optimization. * Check 50+ key on-page SEO parameters. * Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure. * Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links. * View page source and HTTP headers. * Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML. * Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap. * Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part * Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical) * Perform custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search. * Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc. * Spot issues with redirects. * Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes which show website indexation and potential issues. * Export and save all results only in CSV, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images. Netpeak Spider is available on Windows. Who Uses Netpeak Spider: 1. Link builders 2. SEO specialists and webmasters 3. Marketing and content teams 4. Bloggers 5. Sales teams 6. PPC specialists

Netpeak Spider Screenshots

1-50 of 78 total Netpeak Spider reviews

Netpeak Spider Reviews

1-50 of 78 total Netpeak Spider reviews
Director of Sales

"Can't recommend this tool enough. Bravo!"

What do you like best?

Who would have thought that getting a real internal link building report could be this simple... Wasted quite a lot of time in the past trying to create custom solution for calculating the link juice distribution for our clients, and now am able to do this in literally several clicks... Now our whole reporting process takes roughly 10-20 minutes. Where in the hell were you guys 2 years ago???

What do you dislike?

Mac Support. Yes, most companies have both iMacs and Windows computers, but would be nice to have Netpeak Spider work across all our platforms without having to run around switching computers. Hope this gets attention and gets solved this year (if you do read the reviews that people write about you).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using iMac, don't forget to install parralel desktops in order to use Netpeak Spider. And make sure you are prepared to having a lot more free time on your hands to spend on helping your clients grow their internet presence.

Reports generation. In all fairness, as the time went by, performing manual audit reports for every single new client has become an extremely tedious process. We would much rather concentrate on helping our clients than sitting writing up initial reports for the leads. Netpeak Spider allows us to generate those reports in a click of the button. Checked a few times at the start and the reports are 100% accurate, so no trust issues there.

SEO Tutor

"Netpeak Spider is among top-3 SEO crawlers for me "

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider shows data which is essential for website optimization. It’s an advanced tool for website analysis with lots of additional features like scraping or internal Page Rank calculation. It has graphic elements and all issues are divided into categories according to their criticality.

Working speed is pretty fast and RAM consumption is not as bad as it could be, especially after using other desktop tools.

What do you dislike?

Moving on to main cons, I’d like to mention that it doesn’t have integration with GA and GSC, and you won’t be able to create good-looking reports for your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our team has been using Netpeak for a while and we are satisfied with both the product and the support. To my mind, Netpeak Spider is among the best options nowadays. It’s reasonably priced and has all the features we need.

1. First of all, we use it to find and fix all seo issues on your website.

2. Scraping data from competitors’ websites for our better promotion and analysis.

3. Calculating internal Page Rank to understand the way we linked urls on our website and fix it.

Руководитель отдела маркетинга

"Top 1 alike Search Robot for freelancers, businesses, and in-house teams"

What do you like best?

There are two reasons why I used such a headline for my review:

1. Excellent functionality. He finds all the issues of internal optimization that webmasters need to know about. All additional features, such as cleaning and working with maps of the site, are created not only to put a tick and work like a charm.

2. Price and no restrictions. You pay once, and you are not limited by anything. For an additional fee, there are no extra features, and there are no restrictions on the scanned pages.

What do you dislike?

I hardly don't like something in this tool. However, I have some ideas on how to make this tool even better (I have already shared them with developers, so do not worry), for example, about integration with analytics services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are engaged in SEO and have not tried this tool yet, you miss it.

Netpeak Spider is the primary tool I use for technical SEO. It helps to conduct an audit on the pages of any complexity. Since you can customize the settings you want to check, this tool is easy to configure for a specific task and create a corresponding report.

Aleksandr

"SEO Spider tool I lucky to use"

What do you like best?

I like Netpeak Spider because it is a stable tool. Initially, the very idea of scraping pages is impressive with its very concept. This makes it possible for both novice and professional experts to carry out a comprehensive analysis, after which relevant conclusions will be drawn.

It is useful primarily to the experts. It's like in a hospital you need to calculate a cardiogram of the heart - such parameters as canonical, redirects, X Robot Tag, that is that many tools are not able to do or do not think about it at all.

What do you dislike?

What I basically need now and to some extent limits me, this is the version for MacOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is just a bomb tool. Why? Because it is scraping and provides information on almost all technical issues that are needed in modern SEO promotion.

The most favorite features in Netpeak Spider are calculating duplicate pages and, accordingly, internal PageRank. Of the features that I use when analyzing websites at the sales stage or at the production stage of the service and the SEO process itself, this is the correct installation of canonical, validation of the robots.txt file, X Robots Tag, no-index checking and so on.

Netpeak Spider wins its speed. This is on the one hand. On the other hand, version 3.2 is such advanced functionality, compared to the previous version and other tools.

I constantly observe the work of the team, the development of the project, I subscribe to the newsletter, I follow the news and see and understand that the guys are on the right track and know what they are doing.

Digital Marketing Associate

"Top-1 SEO crawler for both freelancing SEOs and enterprises"

What do you like best?

"There are 2 reasons why I used such title for my review:

1) Extensive functionality. It finds all issues of internal optimization webmasters should know about. All additional features like scraping and working with sitemaps are created not just to check the box and work as a charm.

2) Price and the absence of limits. You pay once and you are not limited at all. There are no extra features for extra fee, and no limits on crawled pages."

What do you dislike?

There’s hardly anything I dislike in this tool. However, I do have some ideas on how to make this tool even better (I’ve already shared them with devs, so don’t worry). For example, an integration with analytics services.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do SEO and haven’t tried this tool, you are missing a lot.

Netpeak Spider is the main tool I use for technical SEO. It helps conducting on-page audits of any difficulty. Since you can customize parameters you want to check, it’s easy to customize this tool for a certain task and create an appropriate report.

Senior Marketer

"Content marketing team helper"

What do you like best?

I'm pleased that I can automatize my work time with Netpeak Spider, it's fast, convenient, and much cheaper, than its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I like everything in the program! What is not pleasant is the lack of training courses for working with the program or lack of different SEO chips, because I'm not so deep in SEO. Especially with regards to scraping, I read several cases, and I have already tried scraping by myself — there is a huge field for research.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't waste your time; you can be more effective with Netpeak Spider.

As I'm a content marketer, I always generate a huge number of content to publish on another site for getting backlinks. Usually, a successful way to negotiate is to write directly to the sites' owners or bloggers. With Netpeak Spider I scrape emails of bloggers or social media accounts. Also, I have to analyze the quality of content, so Netpeak Spider helps to find quick topic research for successful articles.

Head of Business Development and Public Relations
Non-Profit Organization Management

"It’s the pick of the bunch, mark my words!"

What do you like best?

"First of all, it’s a desktop tool. You don’t have to rely on any external factors, everything depends on the strength of your PC.

Crawling speed is another key advantage. Massive crawls take hours, not days. The only limit is your RAM and disk space which is not an issue if you have decent hardware.

The tool checks all essential on-page parameters and presents them in a convenient way. It has a dashboard with graphs and an advanced data table.

"

What do you dislike?

Nothing that could make me want to uninstall this tool. However, like any other product, it has a couple of weaknesses. For example, it doesn’t render JavaScript and there’s no autosave option. It’s worth saying that I’ve been told these features are going to be implemented soon. Well, we'll see.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still haven’t tried it, you certainly should.

I use Netpeak Spider as intended. Technical audits, in-depth on-page analysis, changes in website structure, this tool is irreplaceable for these tasks.

CEO, Founder

"Why I think Netpeak Spider is the best SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

The tool itself. I like how it looks: everything is interactive, there are graphs and charts, issues are categorized. All this things make it much easier to learn the ropes for nonpros. The number of features. The range of tasks you can solve with NetPeak Spider is impressive. I like the virtual robots.txt feature, it allows checking your site for possible issues before going live.

Another important thing I like is everything around this tool. They have a blog with lots of useful content, an academy containing free courses where you can learn some SEO stuff and how to do it with Netpeak tools, and definitely the support team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really bothers me except the fact I have to run Windows (I’m a Linux user).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s not a magic stick that will make you rich, but if you use it correctly, you will definitely see the benefit.

Netpeak Spider made SEO audits way more detailed and much easier to do. For now, I can’t imagine doing SEO without this tool.

Head of Global SEO
(Myself Only)

"Absolutely Must-have tool"

What do you like best?

Very quick and deep 360 grad analysis of SEO parameters. Interactive diagrams with useful insights about crawled pages are awesome, with the ability to create segments from the results for more advanced insights. I crawled thousands of URLs, using regular expressions, fast and simple. Recently added Search Engine Result Page (SERP) scraping feature is so great for SEO analytics.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create custom white-label reports and see and export more visualizations. Also, I have to point out that Netpeak products are pretty resource-demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try to use regular expressions while use Netpeak products to filter URLs to be crawled. I set Netpeak Spider and Checker on a virtual machine, so it crawls even more fast.

It is my favorite tech SEO audit tool, saved me a lot of time, what, in turn, led to better results of my team. Time is priceless for me, so thank you Netpeak!

SEO-специалист

"Netpeak Spider is my best SEO tool (crawler, parsing, analysis)"

What do you like best?

In large projects, it is difficult to keep track of all changеs.

That's why I have to check them every day. There are several special aspects in Netpeak Spider, that make it more preferable among others. In particular, it is an opportunity to save the project and transfer it to another computer to another team, and not just some settings (which are usually not enough). Thanks to this workflow does not stop from one task to another. I also like different filters and segments. I have not found an alternative to them in other products. Especially handy is a feature to find redirect chains.

That is why I recommend this product to all internet marketers.

What do you dislike?

It does not have an online version. I would like to use some features along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to try this product, you will like it. The program has a trial mode.

Helps to do In-depth SEO analytics with segmentation by searching for issues and weak spots in the website’s SEO to boost organic traffic.

Marketing Director

"Best SEO tool ever"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider’s interface is really intuitive and a tool offers a bunch of options that just make your daily SEO tasks effortless. We often use scraping feature with an XPath option. This feature allows us to scrape contacts (emails, phone numbers, social media accounts), competitors' prices and to make a competitor analysis. What’s also cool is that Support Team knows the product inside and out. They support you very quickly and always help to get what you need to do.

What do you dislike?

In general, I can't say that there is something I dislike or some features I'd like to implement. In Netpeak Spider there is always something that I use all the time. Other services have features I need much less often.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended. The product would become indispensable for you. There are plenty oduse cases with the tool on their blog, and also if you are not an SEO guru, you can learn the ropes in their Academy. And when I email the support team, they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Competitors' SEO strategy, pricing, and content analysis.

Growth Hacker

"One of the best SEO-tools for today"

What do you like best?

It is a great SEO tool with user-friendly interface where you can find everything you need immediately. Netpeak Spider has a lot of useful tips and FAQs inside. It covers every usage template that you need for on-page SEO. This tool has a great optimization which helps me to crawl all my 100k+ sites using only my work MacBook PRO. Another killer feature is XPath crawling which helps me to get data to analyze my competitors.

What do you dislike?

Mac version support is worse than the Windows version. In our company more than half of SEO specialists work on Mac, so we need to have additional Windows PC.

It is one of the main technical and on-page SEO tools that we use in our work. With its build-in checklist, we can find fast our fails. So the main problem is regular SEO audits of large real-estate websites (like Flatfy.com).

Product Marketing Manager

" Easygoing crawler"

What do you like best?

With Netpeak Spider, I often analyze my portals and competitors' portals. I like the fact that Netpeak Spider works with a large number of pages, and it already has a large number of already pre-installed filters, by which you can identify significant errors.

What do you dislike?

After the last update, JavaScript rendering has become available, but we still need the function to save some rendered code that was rendered using JS.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great multifunction tool. It's lucky to be able to use it with 14 days of a free trial. Try it.

"In Netpeak Spider, I can single out: the first is that I can start crawling on my computer, then save this project and transfer it to some working, more advanced, cooler computer. I also like the fact that it is multi-windowing; that is, I can crawl several sites at the same time. Plus, very cool dashboards are made, I have not seen this among any competitors. Very cool is that you can immediately see all the errors there, all the necessary parameters on one dashboard.

"

Growth Marketer

"Splendid SEO Tool For PPC & Audit Analyze"

What do you like best?

The most favorite features are, probably, the main thing: account audit, determination of 404 errors, that is, finding these links, which for us is just draining the budget. Well, also doubles of titles, doubles of descriptions, which influence our quality indicators. Netpeak Spider quite satisfies me for contextual advertising. That is, the basics that I need to know about quality indicators are enough for me in Netpeak Spider, and we roughly do not use alternatives.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, what is explicitly not convenient for me is the format for uploading reports. That is, those reports that I upload cannot be sent directly to the client. That is if there was an opportunity to simplify the report - to unload it into tables and not to redo much. The current upload in the CSV file cannot be directly sent to the client. That is, they need a lot of work. And even when I am preparing a report, I mostly make screenshots, and this is not very convenient for me as a user of this interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Why I use the product Netpeak Spider: it is simple, it is convenient, and in principle allows you to find the main errors on the site very quickly.

My main focus is contextual advertising, and I mostly use Netpeak Spider to analyze the site quickly, find the main site errors that are so critical in contextual advertising on the quality score.

Marketing Specialist

"Netpeak Spider for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

In Netpeak Spider, I like the fact that I can analyze the structure of the site. Usually the site has more important and less important sections. Usually there are a lot of SEO errors on the site.

It is important to fix all errors in important sections of the site and only then go on to the rest.

I like the fact that using Netpeak Spider I can pause the site scan. This is important because scanning a larger site (Crawling Time) takes many hours and a lot of computer resources. During working hours, I can receive a call from a colleague and I will need computer resources (RAM) in order to talk video chat with a colleague, otherwise video chat is lagging. Using Netpeak Spider, I can pause scanning and continue scanning after a conversation.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the interface of this software is not responsive. I use Netpeak Spider on a laptop. My screen resolution on a laptop is Full HD. Of course, I use scaling in Windows. For this reason, when I open the program, I see scrolls. I do not like it. I want the program interface to be responsive.

I also do not like the fact that I can not schedule a site scan.

I also do not like the fact that the program does not have a dark theme in order to work with the program at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The program Netpeak Spider is well suited to conduct an SEO site audit. The project can be saved and opened in the program, even if you do not have access to the Internet.

I use Netpeak Spider to solve only one business problem. I use Netpeak Spider for SEO audit.

Stas Kapov

"I have never regretted buying this software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pause crawling, save the project and finish it any time I want. I also love the internal page rank calculator, it shows what pages are getting not enough incoming links and makes it easy to tweak your site structure.

I did a bunch of tests and seems like Netpeak Spider is leading in crawling speed among its competitors. It also doesn’t consume all RAM while crawling big websites.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have some features of its competitors. Hope Google Analytics integration is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netpeak spider has all features a top-grade crawler should have and costs a reasonable price.

The main task I do with Spider is an on-page SEO audit. It’s an essential part of the whole optimization process. I find it especially useful after making some serious changes like website migration or restructuring.

SEO-специалист

"Netpeak Spider review"

What do you like best?

There are 4 characteristics I like best in this tool:

Flexibility: you can choose only those parameters you want to check, you can stop crawling any time you want and save your results to continue later etc.

Stability: I’ve been using Netpeak Spider for a while and I’ve never experienced any regular crashes or other technical issues.

Performance: crawling speed is impressive, and it is not as resource demanding as other desktop tools.

Visual design & Dashboard: all important information is visible on the respective graphs. Easy to find the problem.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I wish it could crawl JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommended tool to try

I use it to conduct technical SEO audits and it does the job pretty well. Now I’m working on the site structure and I can easily analyze internal links, anchors, page depth, Page Rank distribution etc.

Content Manager
Real Estate

"One of the best tools I’ve ever had "

What do you like best?

It’s optimized for big crawls. While crawling you can see how many pages are left and how much time it will take to crawl them all. It calculates all big data, in the end, making it not as resource demanding and you can simply disable things you don’t want to check. You can divide your project into segments by certain parameter or issue, which allows you to focus on a certain part of your website.

What do you dislike?

I can’t schedule crawls, would be nice to have such an option as it’s extremely useful when you need to do regular audits.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it now and thank me later.

I use Netpeak spider to conduct regular technical SEO analysis in order to find various issues that constantly occur on huge websites. Spider easily crawls 1mil+ pages and costs only $14 a month.

Product Marketing Manager

"Netpeak SEO crawler review "

What do you like best?

It’s an advanced SEO crawler with dozens of different features. I can tweak crawling settings to crawl the exact part of a website using certain patterns in crawling rules or just crawling only in directory. I also do like that all parameters can be customized so I can define things like max/min length of meta tags or image size myself.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to schedule crawls and then check the results

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netpeak Spider is my go-to SEO tool which allows conducting complex SEO audits.

Regularly I do scraping some data from competitors' websites (can't say what it really are cos of NDA). Also, check my website for some technical issues. As I wrote above, I customized Spider to crawl certain data from the website - it's great how one software could be useful for individual requires.

Junior Marketing Specialist

"Fast spider for SEO tasks"

What do you like best?

I use Spider to improve URL structure of our websites, the internal linking, and I really enjoy the internal Page Rank too. The main advantage is that it’s really customizable, you can tailor your report just as you want it. I also appreciate the crawling speed, you can crawl like a million pages in under 30 minutes, and most of our websites are exactly like that.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. I damn dislike paying month to month. It's like a kind of credit payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it if you need to solve website optimization problems. It also has 14 days of free use.

1) Working with huge websites (100K+ pages)

2) Getting full site structure

3) Improving internal linking

It's a really competitive age, and from what I’ve seen in my experience with the Netpeak Spider, it really benefits over its competitors.

Ivaschenko & Nizamov

"Advanced website audit tool less than $20"

What do you like best?

Amount of issues which can be detected with Netpeak Spider, previously it was a boring and long job to create reports for each problem, now it's not longer than 2 minutes as soon as crawling is complete. It's the exact thing I was looking for my team.

What do you dislike?

I can't use it on Mac, thus working only at the office, but it's a disadvantage only for me, my GF would definitely hate it XD

Pre-sale of SEO services and deep onpage audit of clients' websites. The more time I spend in Netpeak Spider the more insights I get there from different segments of data.

Recommendations to others considering Netpeak Spider

It's a high-end crawler, which will save you a lot of time and nerves, for my SEO team it's the thing we adore.

Marketing Manager

"Netpeak spider SEO auditor"

What do you like best?

I like the range of parameters Netpeak spider allows to check. Pricing is not divided into plans based on limits. Categorization of issues shows where to look first which is useful for those who are new to SEO. I like that the tool doesn’t look like a messy table with random data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool consumes too much RAM so I have to stop crawling. I have 4GB RAM and it might be not enough to handle big crawls.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a fullfledged yet moderately priced SEO crawler, Netpeak spider might be a solution.

I audit my website for SEO issues, check if all indexing instructions are correct, and use scraping from time to time to check competitors strategy. Netpeak spider is a thorough tool that helps me a lot.

Linkbuilder

"One of the best SEO auditing tools "

What do you like best?

What differs this tool from other similar tools is that I can select issues I want to check, thus it will not analyze parameters I don't need. This eases the whole process significantly, you don't have to waste time poking around trying to find what you need.

What do you dislike?

Some features are to be added. For instance, I can’t set scheduled crawls or compare crawl results. Though it doesn’t affect the efficiency of the tool much, it would be a nice addition.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s a great tool which beats many of its competitors in terms of crawling efficiency.

I use Netpeak Spider to analyze websites, find technical issues I have to tackle, and a number of other tasks like scraping. It’s a sustainable tool with an advanced customization and great performance.

Growth Marketing Jedi

"Advanced website crawler with many useful features"

What do you like best?

It’s not another SEO tool showing you basic info of your site. It shows more than 50 issues of internal optimization and categorizes them according to their importance. That’s very useful. Working with big amounts of data is always tough and it saves lots of time and nerves when the data is already sorted.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much I dislike about this software, so it’s more like a bee in the bonnet, but I’d like to be able to create white label reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a detailed, fast, reliable crawler - Netpeak spider is all that and a bag of chips.

Netpeak Spider is an extensive SEO tool which will present you lots of data about your website in a user-friendly way.

SEO Specialist

"Probably the best SEO software I’ve ever used "

What do you like best?

I love the number of features Netpeak Spider has. It checks a wide range of on-page SEO issues, creates sitemaps, performs scraping, checks internal link weight distribution, and creates lovely reports. The last one is extremely important for me. I used to spend a lot of time creating reports myself.

I do like that I don’t need to use several tools for different tasks.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Though, data on backlinks would make it a killer tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it’s a quite sophisticated tool, I recommend you to spend some time reading manuals and guides they have on their site.

I use Netpeak Spider to analyze my website daily, weekly, and monthly. It covers 100% of technical auditing and allows to analyze competitors.

Digital/Online Marketing Manager

"Great SEO audit tool"

What do you like best?

It’s a good crawler tool to perform technical audits and view errors, such as 404 pages, content duplication, missing title \ description \ H1 tags. I usually run websites with Netpeak Spider SEO tool to solve these issues on my website and sites of my competitors or clients.

What do you dislike?

1) No connections and integrations with Search Console and Analytics. I’d like it to be implemented in the tool.

2) It's not a multi-user tool, so if I want to use it from different laptops, I should pay one more time to get another access.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

From a quality-price perspective, it's the best tool in the market.

Checking the website after solving issues or implementing any changes and exporting comprehensive reports about optimization progress.

Head of Conversion Rate Optimization at
Internet

"One of the must have tool for SEO specialist"

What do you like best?

- Scan your website and get list of pages on it (also with different combinations if you use filters)

- Get performance metrics of your pages (pages load time)

- Checkout for empty H1, H2 tags

- Count your internal pages PageRank

- Generate sitemap for pages and images

- Check for long Meta titles&Descriptions

What do you dislike?

- Price. We think it's better if we can pay per project, not for month

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You can try this software during your 14-days trial period, you will get all info of the project without a restrictions, so it's definitely a huge plus. Screaming Frog is a competitor for this, but Netpeak Spider has more user-friendly interface

It's a great tool to scan your website like search engine robots. You can generate sitemaps of pages or images, check out your metadata, if it's correct. All of the errors and warnings on website are shown using user-friendly format and also you have explanation why it's important to fix this.

Chief Marketing Manager
International Affairs

"My go-to tool for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

The number of things I can check with this program.

What do you dislike?

Currently, both tools from Netpeak have 14-day free trial, but I prefer having an opportunity to check a limited number of pages for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This tool is extremely helpful for both bloggers who want to optimize their site for search egines and experienced SEOs.

I’m not an SEO pro and I don’t have any extraordinary tasks, but Netpeak Spider helps me audit my website and find things I need to improve like broken links, endless redirects, duplicate meta tags and pages, check whether schema, GTM and other pieces of code are implemented on all pages etc. It saves a pretty great deal of time I spend on technical side of SEO.

PR Manager

"Guess you may know nothing about SEO of your website"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider finds dozens of extremely important issues. I used to check my website on different services, but none of them provide you with such detailed results.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a free plan (limited), like SF has.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you still don’t use anything similar, you should definitely try it

I do regular SEO audits and analyze my competitors. Netpeak checks thousands of pages in a couple of minutes and shows tons of data. I like how spider visualizes everything in a dashboard, which I use for in-depth analysis for my website or partners’ to find out for we can collaborate. My point is that it’s not only an SEO tool but a content checker too.