Netpeak Spider Reviews & Product Details

Netpeak Spider Overview

What is Netpeak Spider?

Netpeak Spider is an SEO crawler for regular SEO auditing, quick issues search, system analysis, and website parsing. This tool allows you to: * Spot 80+ issues of your website optimization. * Check 70+ key on-page SEO parameters. * Calculate internal PageRank to improve website linking structure. * Analyze all incoming and outgoing internal links. * View page source and HTTP headers. * Generate sitemaps: XML, Image and HTML. * Adjust Netpeak Spider to your own requirements using crawling modes for the entire website, the URL list or XML Sitemap. * Set custom rules to crawl either the entire website or its certain part * Consider indexation instructions (Robots.txt, Meta Robots, X-Robots-Tag, Canonical) * Perform custom search of source code/text using 4 types of search. * Avoid duplicate content: Pages, Titles, Meta Descriptions, H1 Headers, etc. * Spot issues with redirects. * Overview panel for fast SEO audit with special status codes which show website indexation and potential issues. * Export and save all results only in CSV, including reference links, redirects, h1-h6 headers, as well as information about issues and images. Netpeak Spider is available on Windows. Who Uses Netpeak Spider: 1. Link builders 2. SEO specialists and webmasters 3. Marketing and content teams 4. Bloggers 5. Sales teams 6. PPC specialists

Netpeak Spider Details
English, Russian

Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, quick search for issues, systematic analysis, and website scraping.

Netpeak Software
2016
N/A
@netpeaksoftware
818 Twitter followers

Netpeak Spider Screenshots

Netpeak Spider Reviews

Showing 93 Netpeak Spider reviews
Already have Netpeak Spider?
What do you like best?

Sometimes optimization of old blog posts can boost traffic even better than a creation of new ones. And the best thing I do find in this tool is automating a process of finding and up-to-dating old content on our blog. The tool works fast, prepares handy reports, and a tech support team is so adorable to chat with, they're always glad to help. I think these points melt my heart as well as the tool usefulness. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't found something I should dislike yet. Of course, scrapping feature isn't easy and not easy to understand from the first time, but the team've prepared useful tutorials about it, so even here, they're the best! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There're lots promo codes on free access to the tool across the internet, so find one and try tool for free Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the help of NetSpider I seek for blog posts which decrease in organic traffic, old blog posts that have zero traffic volumes, blog posts with outdated info or missing high frequency keywords. Then I optimizing it follow Spiders hints of how to do it so that our blog speeds up the traffic which converts new clients. Also, our SEO team uses Spider tool for conduct site audits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

We use Netpeak spider in collab with Netpeak cheker to get links from other sites and monitor those links after publishing them (if they’re still 200 OK or now they’re 404, is the link open for indexation, and many other facts). The best in tool is usability, it’s realy an easreally to use tool that shows results under a few minutes 👍🏻 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Our SEO team waits for adding for visualization of links feature. With it help, the team wants to build a SILO-structure of the site. I think I can write that as a thing I dislike Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend use netpeak spider in conjunction with cheker tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We’re checking backlinks after publishing them on different websites. Sometimes, we need to buy links, and to be sure that the links are still valid, placed on the same anchors, and so on, we use netpeak spider tool to check them. We just pulled URLs list in the tool and see to what websites they’re referring to and under what anchors. Also, we can see their op-page parameters. And to find blogs for links swaps or to buy links, we use search engine scraping in netpeak cheker. Benefits - low priced tools that perfectly suit both marketing and SEO tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I do like the speed of working and the possibilities this tool gives us, for example, to set 95+ scrape conditions or different domains crawling at the same time - it all very economy our time for important strategic tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to filter the results of the main table according to the data in the internal tables.

For example, to filter out all the URLs in the main table by the presence of some anchor in incoming links or by the absence of clicks on some query.

There's the only thing in lack, and for that, I can dislike the tool. But develops team says they'll implement it soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only windows based tool (for macOS owners). For everyone else - it’s a handy tool for SEOs either for marketing departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems we're solving with Net Spider is to analyze competitors’ promotion strategies. Using scraping feature we get as much data from our competitors’ content strategy as we can (what blog post they're posting, their whole story, about their ups and downs, and so on - everything that brings a lot of traffic to them).

We not only analyze topics and headlines but also examine how competitors structure each content piece, how many headings and images they use, whether there are videos integrated into the text, etc. Prepared data is a foundation of our content marketing strategy, we want to research what content tips help competitors to attract website visitors to implement it on your blog and make it even better to step above the competitors. That's why we use Spider.

And the benefits we've found are understandable settings (you don't need to be SEO to work with the tool), high speed of crawling, and cozy support team (they are always ready to help). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Middle QA engineer
What do you like best?

easy to use and labor saving tool that works fast, prepare understandable reports (even if you're a newbie in SEO and don't know much, thanks to issue description you can get to know what is the type of this issue and how to fix it). The best thing are russian interface, russian speaking support team, and how easly we can use the tool for our needs. And a speed of crawling is super fast! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They've cutted trial days from 14 to 7! For some tasks of our SEO specialists we needed only a few weeks and trial term was suitable for us, but when they reduce days, we had to buy a few new licenses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you face the problem as we did, NetPeak could be your saver Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

While quarantine time, we had to make something new for our business to save it from bankruptcy. Our decision was to make our offline business ONLINE. And we started from building a website, and NetPeak Spider tool helped us with optimizing website (we seeked for issues like broken pages, ducats, not optimized canonicals, low website speed and so on) and also with rechecking website after changing on it. The tool perfectly deal with every task we need. for now we don't detect any bad sides on working with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I started my experience with Netpeak Software tools after a free demo. I found out that we can use these tools for searching clients via Netpeak Checker and preparing our website for new pages with Netpeak Spider. I really love Spider tool for inbuilt PageRank calculator in it. It means I can create new pages of our site and link them with others considering a link juice of all website that helps us keep the pagerank of our website equality Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The team says the won't update Netpeak spider to ios version, that's what upsetting me. Considering this fact, we had to buy a couple of windows based laptops. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it try and you'll dig it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using Net Spider tool we're able to see who the link juice is distributed all over the website. Usually, we need to create a new page (for an exclusive client for example), and to escape the dead ends on that page, we crawl the site via Spider and recalculate pagerank in it. Then we link new pages with the old one that helps us to make PageRank of all website is almost equally. The same operation we regularly do with new blog posts.

How else do we use this tool? We scan the site to finding SEO issues that prevent our high ranking.

What benefits did we find? It has pretty dashboards, quick speed of loading, and that unique feature with PageRank I've never seen in competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Growth
What do you like best?

Since the tool has the last update where it's possible to get and analyze data about our website by connecting our google analytics, gsc and yandex-metrica to spider tool, we get up to date of what exactly going on with our traffic (paid \ organic \ traffic channels) and then we can renovate some pages with a low traffic or link pages of our website with a huge traffic score to other pages for improving PR. That's why a spider tool is worth to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the interface much. If you're an SEOs, well then the tool is kinda easy to use service, but for a marketer like me, the spider is a little bit difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You don't need to switch from one tool to another, just use all of them together to get more explicit data. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We solve:

1) seeking priority website pages for swapping links

2) seeking SEO issues on these pages

3) improving link building on the website for getting on the top

Benefits we've realized:

1) the speed on the tool

2) getting all the data from 3 services in one place

3) careful support team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

Our SEO team has got Netpeak Spider access for improving our website usability, and as I'm a real digital marketer, I tried to use a spider to my PR tasks, and I find the tool brilliant. I like how it's easy to use software can in a few minutes scrape data I want for our content tea, future blog posts. I've never believed that the SEO tool might be so easy to set up the scrapping with Regx parameters. And now thanks to spider, I can gather data for researches that we'll spread the world. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be better if the tool has inbuilt proxy servers (which would be included in the price). I would rather pay more, than having trouble with finding a proxy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Pretty tool that suits for SEOs as well as for digital marketers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

"The main problem solving is optimizing my work time for reaching data (I don't have to do it by hand). I just take articles or websites I want to scrape and set up rules in spider tool. For example, now we're preparing a post about how business struggles with covid 19 and what're their losses, and for that, we need data regarding how a virus influents on economics, these data I get via scrapping all mentions and number of losses.

And the benefits I found are it's easy to set up and a friendly team that in a few minutes will help m with some rules. " Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I've been using the Netpeak Spider tool since I had to do quick SEO audits for having a look at what's going on with our website and do on. While getting close with the tool, I figured out it has non-obviously features that you can use for peeping on your competitors. Now I'm not using the tool for SEO only, but for analyzing competitors too. I really like Spider for that you don't need to prove you're the owner of the website, so you can crawl any site you'd like or even bulk urls simultaneously, and get the whole picture of your competitors SEO and marketing strategies. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm really waiting develop team to make keywords analysis and content analysis for checking texts on unique parameters. I do usually chat with netpeaksoftware team about implements. so I'm sure they'll do it in short. But for now, it has a lack of content analysis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'm suggesting you start over the PRO plan - it has more bulk url analysis I've mentioned above Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. I'm tracking what incoming and outgoing links our competitors have to see their priority pages or who and where linked to them.

2. Using a scraping feature, I can find out competitors' most viewing blog posts to prepare something like that for our blog.

3. Most importantly, I can just see how they optimize their websites or blogs to implement some features on our site.

For economy my time, I'm using multi-domain crawling to watch all of it at the same time ( I mean I can analyzing infinity amount of websites, of course, if your laptop can deal with it).

It's not all the problems I'm solving with Netpeak, but it helps us to stand above the competitors and get more profit. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We do researchers for collecting data that can be used for our blog, the most recent are topics. Somehow we used the spider tool for tracking brand mentions (but it's hard to set up scrapping parameters, and many times we had to ask support to help. By the way they'r good guy). Scraper is the feature we like Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It has a pretty interface, but if you're not SEOs, it would be hard for you to work with the tool. So I dislike spider for not having an intuitive dashboard for all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

it's non-obviously SEO tool that might be used even in not a digital sphere Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Problems:

- topics for blog articles (we scrape other blogs like competitors or apps that are in the same sphere we're to find the most readable blog posts - then we copywrite that posts and optimizing for our readers)

- company \ brand mentions (we use scraper again to find where and who mentioned us)

Benefits:

- it's quick and supplies with complex data

- fast and friendly support team

- fast-updating tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

An opportunity not only discover toxic SEO issues that harm ranking and the opportunity to find ideas for blog posts by using custom extraction but also the tool has GA integration that I use for a daily basis. I'm analyzing blog posts' traffic to decide what to do next with this piece of content. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Spider hasn't auto-saving feature, so you have to do it by yourself, which is not always comfortable or possible, I'd like them to implement it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

In the fullness of time, I've stormed support team to help me with GA integration, and they met me with the arms outstretched, and they were really happy to help, so if you ever meet some difficulties, be brave to write to them Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With Spider tool from Netpeak, I'm solving getting the whole picture of our blog promotion:

* what SEO issues does the blog have? Then I find that issues and fix it

* what are the most viewing blog posts on competitors? I can get these data using the scraper tool.

* what traffic do blog posts have? To me, it's essential to see what page of the blog has the most traffic and what kind of traffic does it have (organic or paid). For example, you switch on contextual advertising for one blog post, but you can see it has no traffic at all, so instead os losing money, you can delete the post or rewrite it or even restart ads for another blog post. It's very comfortable to get all the data in one tool. And the really beneficial thing is user-friendly dashboard and interface — it's informative, and you won't miss anything Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

I always up for new spheres of digital marketing, a couple of months ago, I got a new hobby — SEO freelancing, and I was searching for a spider tool for SEO audits with ideal working white lable options, and I found Netpeak Soft that covers all my needs. I do SEO reports in PDF for my clients with my contact information (it looks like a brand report which I can do using spider tool). And that's the feature I like the most Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I just started my experience with the tool, so I can't mark the worst thing in the tool. However, I'd like to implement checking Mirrors for Initial URLs if they're unavailable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to sort out in the white label option, I advise you to book a demo (it's free!), and netpeak soft team will show you how it works, or if you prefer to discover by yourself - you can read its blog, it's useful too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Using the tool, I do:

1) PDF reports with audits for my clients (it may contain everything my clients want, like finding broken links, redirect, calculation PR, or even the report of what changes I've done with the website). And the benefit is in the fact I do it in a few minutes (I mean report — spider generates it within 5 minutes or less)

2) Then that PDF report I mark under my brand colors and place my contact info using the option of white lable report (it's a powerful thing! I economy my time and earn more money just because I say to clients that I do reports by my hands, but in reality, a spider does it instead of me.

This automation allows you spend time in in-depth SEO analysis (that's better than trying to prepare data in google shits, isn't it?) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Marketing Officer
What do you like best?

I'm not much about writing reviews on tools, etc, but this is instead the exception. Spider itself is a comprehensive program that works for me like a clock. It checks more than 60 SEO parameters and presents all the issues in a detailed report, which I can download as a PDF report or CSV doc. From the first day of working with the tool, there is one more thing I like about — the customer support team. From the beginning, all my inquiries about the tool were answered almost immediately, and in 100% of the cases, I received the answer I needed. The customer support helps me even while I was on trial version! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After developers have implemented GA & GCS integrations, there's nothing I dislike. Spider suits to SEOs more than any competitors. I'm falling out with the tool :-) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Whatever happens, feel free to address any technical problems to the support team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simply: comprehensive technical SEO audit, getting relevant utilities from web pages \ sites, preparing SEO reports and reports based on GA and GCS data, doing competitors' analysis, creating PDF reports with all necessary information for getting our website on the top of search results, and plenty of other use cases. Netpeak Spider is undoubtedly not a one-task tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Support Engineer
What do you like best?

"Spider automates processes and saves the time for our SEOs. Using the tool our guys constantly solve such day-to-day tasks as a website audit, spotting SEO-issues that will harm our clients in the future by reducing conversion from organic search.

It is especially handy when you work with numerous websites and care about every client as we do: you just crawl their website during the demo, immediately spot weak places, determine quick wins – and that’s it, you got them. As to me, I prefer doing PDF reports with clients' websites data while making a demo." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if we can place our logo and contacts \ info about my company rather than having a logo of netpeak software. I've already chatted with its develops, and they said that in near future they would implement a white label tool solving my require. It's nice to hear Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I do recommend these tools for your specialists: you’ll save time and money for them and for yourself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

"Our SEOs solve:

* checking our and clients' websites for seo issues

* preparing some insights via using spider and checker together (it's a second netpeak software's tool)

* automate a daily tasks

Me solving:

* quick wins audits and PDF reports while deming with clients" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

Spider tool helps me with audits and analyzing our websites for further refinement and error correction. I like the user-friendly interface, statistics, and custom unloading - it saves a lot of time. The speed of work, flexibility, rapid pace of development makes spider tool one step ahead of the competition. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of open graph and JSON-LD scraper. For now, I'm doing it with regexp scraper, but it takes time and not always gives me the data I want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There's a complex of every issue description and how to fix it directly in spider. So you don't need to search info, just go to reports, select an issue and read about it in info panel. It's a cool feature for newbies in SEO. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Every SEO step that I make, I make with using spider tool:

* audits (to understand what issues harm our website to get to the top or which implementations should we do),

* researching (everything we want: searching for blog posts ideas, competitors analysis, brand mentions → all of it I do with scraping feature in netpeak),

* PPC content (descriptions, product feed for google ads),

* Analysing our campaigns and prioritizing websites page based on GA & GSC integrations.

A spider tool is really incredible SEO tool! It's not only about SEO audits like a screaming frog, but also — a great tool for getting insights for our business. And it's cheap! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Руководитель отдела маркетинга
What do you like best?

There are two reasons why I used such a headline for my review:

1. Excellent functionality. He finds all the issues of internal optimization that webmasters need to know about. All additional features, such as cleaning and working with maps of the site, are created not only to put a tick and work like a charm.

2. Price and no restrictions. You pay once, and you are not limited by anything. For an additional fee, there are no extra features, and there are no restrictions on the scanned pages. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I hardly don't like something in this tool. However, I have some ideas on how to make this tool even better (I have already shared them with developers, so do not worry), for example, about integration with analytics services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are engaged in SEO and have not tried this tool yet, you miss it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netpeak Spider is the primary tool I use for technical SEO. It helps to conduct an audit on the pages of any complexity. Since you can customize the settings you want to check, this tool is easy to configure for a specific task and create a corresponding report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aleksandr
What do you like best?

I like Netpeak Spider because it is a stable tool. Initially, the very idea of scraping pages is impressive with its very concept. This makes it possible for both novice and professional experts to carry out a comprehensive analysis, after which relevant conclusions will be drawn.

It is useful primarily to the experts. It's like in a hospital you need to calculate a cardiogram of the heart - such parameters as canonical, redirects, X Robot Tag, that is that many tools are not able to do or do not think about it at all. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

What I basically need now and to some extent limits me, this is the version for MacOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is just a bomb tool. Why? Because it is scraping and provides information on almost all technical issues that are needed in modern SEO promotion. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The most favorite features in Netpeak Spider are calculating duplicate pages and, accordingly, internal PageRank. Of the features that I use when analyzing websites at the sales stage or at the production stage of the service and the SEO process itself, this is the correct installation of canonical, validation of the robots.txt file, X Robots Tag, no-index checking and so on.

Netpeak Spider wins its speed. This is on the one hand. On the other hand, version 3.2 is such advanced functionality, compared to the previous version and other tools.

I constantly observe the work of the team, the development of the project, I subscribe to the newsletter, I follow the news and see and understand that the guys are on the right track and know what they are doing.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Associate
What do you like best?

"There are 2 reasons why I used such title for my review:

1) Extensive functionality. It finds all issues of internal optimization webmasters should know about. All additional features like scraping and working with sitemaps are created not just to check the box and work as a charm.

2) Price and the absence of limits. You pay once and you are not limited at all. There are no extra features for extra fee, and no limits on crawled pages." Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s hardly anything I dislike in this tool. However, I do have some ideas on how to make this tool even better (I’ve already shared them with devs, so don’t worry). For example, an integration with analytics services. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you do SEO and haven’t tried this tool, you are missing a lot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Netpeak Spider is the main tool I use for technical SEO. It helps conducting on-page audits of any difficulty. Since you can customize parameters you want to check, it’s easy to customize this tool for a certain task and create an appropriate report. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing manager
What do you like best?

"I don’t write reviews that much, and this is rather an exception. The Spider itself is a full-fledged software which works like clockwork for me. It checks more than 60 on-site SEO parameters and presents all the issues in a convenient report.

That being said, there’s one more thing I like in this tool – its customer support. From the very beginning all my questions considering the tool have been answered almost immediately and in 100% of cases I got the answer I needed.

" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are a couple of features I’d add in this tool (you know, nothing is perfect), but there’s nothing I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don’t hesitate to address any technical questions to the support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Technical SEO audit, getting important values from web pages, SEO reporting, competitor analysis, and dozens of other use cases. Netpeak Spider is definitely not a one-task tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

With Netpeak Spider, I often analyze my portals and competitors' portals. I like the fact that Netpeak Spider works with a large number of pages, and it already has a large number of already pre-installed filters, by which you can identify significant errors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After the last update, JavaScript rendering has become available, but we still need the function to save some rendered code that was rendered using JS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great multifunction tool. It's lucky to be able to use it with 14 days of a free trial. Try it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

"In Netpeak Spider, I can single out: the first is that I can start crawling on my computer, then save this project and transfer it to some working, more advanced, cooler computer. I also like the fact that it is multi-windowing; that is, I can crawl several sites at the same time. Plus, very cool dashboards are made, I have not seen this among any competitors. Very cool is that you can immediately see all the errors there, all the necessary parameters on one dashboard.

" Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Co-Founder & Growth Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

The most favorite features are, probably, the main thing: account audit, determination of 404 errors, that is, finding these links, which for us is just draining the budget. Well, also doubles of titles, doubles of descriptions, which influence our quality indicators. Netpeak Spider quite satisfies me for contextual advertising. That is, the basics that I need to know about quality indicators are enough for me in Netpeak Spider, and we roughly do not use alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, what is explicitly not convenient for me is the format for uploading reports. That is, those reports that I upload cannot be sent directly to the client. That is if there was an opportunity to simplify the report - to unload it into tables and not to redo much. The current upload in the CSV file cannot be directly sent to the client. That is, they need a lot of work. And even when I am preparing a report, I mostly make screenshots, and this is not very convenient for me as a user of this interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Why I use the product Netpeak Spider: it is simple, it is convenient, and in principle allows you to find the main errors on the site very quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My main focus is contextual advertising, and I mostly use Netpeak Spider to analyze the site quickly, find the main site errors that are so critical in contextual advertising on the quality score. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales
What do you like best?

Who would have thought that getting a real internal link building report could be this simple... Wasted quite a lot of time in the past trying to create custom solution for calculating the link juice distribution for our clients, and now am able to do this in literally several clicks... Now our whole reporting process takes roughly 10-20 minutes. Where in the hell were you guys 2 years ago??? Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Mac Support. Yes, most companies have both iMacs and Windows computers, but would be nice to have Netpeak Spider work across all our platforms without having to run around switching computers. Hope this gets attention and gets solved this year (if you do read the reviews that people write about you). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are using iMac, don't forget to install parralel desktops in order to use Netpeak Spider. And make sure you are prepared to having a lot more free time on your hands to spend on helping your clients grow their internet presence. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reports generation. In all fairness, as the time went by, performing manual audit reports for every single new client has become an extremely tedious process. We would much rather concentrate on helping our clients than sitting writing up initial reports for the leads. Netpeak Spider allows us to generate those reports in a click of the button. Checked a few times at the start and the reports are 100% accurate, so no trust issues there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Product Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

It’s an advanced SEO crawler with dozens of different features. I can tweak crawling settings to crawl the exact part of a website using certain patterns in crawling rules or just crawling only in directory. I also do like that all parameters can be customized so I can define things like max/min length of meta tags or image size myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to schedule crawls and then check the results Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Netpeak Spider is my go-to SEO tool which allows conducting complex SEO audits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Regularly I do scraping some data from competitors' websites (can't say what it really are cos of NDA). Also, check my website for some technical issues. As I wrote above, I customized Spider to crawl certain data from the website - it's great how one software could be useful for individual requires. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Specialist
What do you like best?

I love the number of features Netpeak Spider has. It checks a wide range of on-page SEO issues, creates sitemaps, performs scraping, checks internal link weight distribution, and creates lovely reports. The last one is extremely important for me. I used to spend a lot of time creating reports myself.

I do like that I don’t need to use several tools for different tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not much. Though, data on backlinks would make it a killer tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Since it’s a quite sophisticated tool, I recommend you to spend some time reading manuals and guides they have on their site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use Netpeak Spider to analyze my website daily, weekly, and monthly. It covers 100% of technical auditing and allows to analyze competitors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO Tutor
What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider shows data which is essential for website optimization. It’s an advanced tool for website analysis with lots of additional features like scraping or internal Page Rank calculation. It has graphic elements and all issues are divided into categories according to their criticality.

Working speed is pretty fast and RAM consumption is not as bad as it could be, especially after using other desktop tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Moving on to main cons, I’d like to mention that it doesn’t have integration with GA and GSC, and you won’t be able to create good-looking reports for your clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our team has been using Netpeak for a while and we are satisfied with both the product and the support. To my mind, Netpeak Spider is among the best options nowadays. It’s reasonably priced and has all the features we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. First of all, we use it to find and fix all seo issues on your website.

2. Scraping data from competitors’ websites for our better promotion and analysis.

3. Calculating internal Page Rank to understand the way we linked urls on our website and fix it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Growth Hacker