Netpeak Spider

4.8

Netpeak Spider is a desktop tool for day-to-day SEO audit, quick search for issues, systematic analysis, and website scraping.

Work for Netpeak Spider?

Learning about Netpeak Spider?

Categories

Netpeak Spider Reviews

Ask Netpeak Spider a Question
Showing 68 Netpeak Spider reviews
Netpeak Spider review by Shamil M.
Shamil M.

"Can't recommend this tool enough. Bravo!"

What do you like best?

Who would have thought that getting a real internal link building report could be this simple... Wasted quite a lot of time in the past trying to create custom solution for calculating the link juice distribution for our clients, and now am able to do this in literally several clicks... Now our whole reporting process takes roughly 10-20 minutes. Where in the hell were you guys 2 years ago???

What do you dislike?

Mac Support. Yes, most companies have both iMacs and Windows computers, but would be nice to have Netpeak Spider work across all our platforms without having to run around switching computers. Hope this gets attention and gets solved this year (if you do read the reviews that people write about you).

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are using iMac, don't forget to install parralel desktops in order to use Netpeak Spider. And make sure you are prepared to having a lot more free time on your hands to spend on helping your clients grow their internet presence.

Reports generation. In all fairness, as the time went by, performing manual audit reports for every single new client has become an extremely tedious process. We would much rather concentrate on helping our clients than sitting writing up initial reports for the leads. Netpeak Spider allows us to generate those reports in a click of the button. Checked a few times at the start and the reports are 100% accurate, so no trust issues there.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Netpeak Spider
Netpeak Spider review by Дмитрий .
Дмитрий .

"Netpeak Spider is among top-3 SEO crawlers for me "

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider shows data which is essential for website optimization. It’s an advanced tool for website analysis with lots of additional features like scraping or internal Page Rank calculation. It has graphic elements and all issues are divided into categories according to their criticality.

Working speed is pretty fast and RAM consumption is not as bad as it could be, especially after using other desktop tools.

What do you dislike?

Moving on to main cons, I’d like to mention that it doesn’t have integration with GA and GSC, and you won’t be able to create good-looking reports for your clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Our team has been using Netpeak for a while and we are satisfied with both the product and the support. To my mind, Netpeak Spider is among the best options nowadays. It’s reasonably priced and has all the features we need.

1. First of all, we use it to find and fix all seo issues on your website.

2. Scraping data from competitors’ websites for our better promotion and analysis.

3. Calculating internal Page Rank to understand the way we linked urls on our website and fix it.

What SEO solution do you use?

Netpeak Spider review by Alina G.
Alina G.

"Content marketing team helper"

What do you like best?

I'm pleased that I can automatize my work time with Netpeak Spider, it's fast, convenient, and much cheaper, than its competitors.

What do you dislike?

I like everything in the program! What is not pleasant is the lack of training courses for working with the program or lack of different SEO chips, because I'm not so deep in SEO. Especially with regards to scraping, I read several cases, and I have already tried scraping by myself — there is a huge field for research.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Don't waste your time; you can be more effective with Netpeak Spider.

As I'm a content marketer, I always generate a huge number of content to publish on another site for getting backlinks. Usually, a successful way to negotiate is to write directly to the sites' owners or bloggers. With Netpeak Spider I scrape emails of bloggers or social media accounts. Also, I have to analyze the quality of content, so Netpeak Spider helps to find quick topic research for successful articles.

Netpeak Spider review by Alina S.
Alina S.

"It’s the pick of the bunch, mark my words!"

What do you like best?

"First of all, it’s a desktop tool. You don’t have to rely on any external factors, everything depends on the strength of your PC.

Crawling speed is another key advantage. Massive crawls take hours, not days. The only limit is your RAM and disk space which is not an issue if you have decent hardware.

The tool checks all essential on-page parameters and presents them in a convenient way. It has a dashboard with graphs and an advanced data table.

"

What do you dislike?

Nothing that could make me want to uninstall this tool. However, like any other product, it has a couple of weaknesses. For example, it doesn’t render JavaScript and there’s no autosave option. It’s worth saying that I’ve been told these features are going to be implemented soon. Well, we'll see.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still haven’t tried it, you certainly should.

I use Netpeak Spider as intended. Technical audits, in-depth on-page analysis, changes in website structure, this tool is irreplaceable for these tasks.

Netpeak Spider review by Taras B.
Taras B.

"Why I think Netpeak Spider is the best SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

The tool itself. I like how it looks: everything is interactive, there are graphs and charts, issues are categorized. All this things make it much easier to learn the ropes for nonpros. The number of features. The range of tasks you can solve with NetPeak Spider is impressive. I like the virtual robots.txt feature, it allows checking your site for possible issues before going live.

Another important thing I like is everything around this tool. They have a blog with lots of useful content, an academy containing free courses where you can learn some SEO stuff and how to do it with Netpeak tools, and definitely the support team.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really bothers me except the fact I have to run Windows (I’m a Linux user).

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s not a magic stick that will make you rich, but if you use it correctly, you will definitely see the benefit.

Netpeak Spider made SEO audits way more detailed and much easier to do. For now, I can’t imagine doing SEO without this tool.

Netpeak Spider review by Lada K.
Lada K.

"Absolutely Must-have tool"

What do you like best?

Very quick and deep 360 grad analysis of SEO parameters. Interactive diagrams with useful insights about crawled pages are awesome, with the ability to create segments from the results for more advanced insights. I crawled thousands of URLs, using regular expressions, fast and simple. Recently added Search Engine Result Page (SERP) scraping feature is so great for SEO analytics.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to create custom white-label reports and see and export more visualizations. Also, I have to point out that Netpeak products are pretty resource-demanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try to use regular expressions while use Netpeak products to filter URLs to be crawled. I set Netpeak Spider and Checker on a virtual machine, so it crawls even more fast.

It is my favorite tech SEO audit tool, saved me a lot of time, what, in turn, led to better results of my team. Time is priceless for me, so thank you Netpeak!

Netpeak Spider review by Vlad M.
Vlad M.

"Netpeak Spider is my best SEO tool (crawler, parsing, analysis)"

What do you like best?

In large projects, it is difficult to keep track of all changеs.

That's why I have to check them every day. There are several special aspects in Netpeak Spider, that make it more preferable among others. In particular, it is an opportunity to save the project and transfer it to another computer to another team, and not just some settings (which are usually not enough). Thanks to this workflow does not stop from one task to another. I also like different filters and segments. I have not found an alternative to them in other products. Especially handy is a feature to find redirect chains.

That is why I recommend this product to all internet marketers.

What do you dislike?

It does not have an online version. I would like to use some features along the way.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure to try this product, you will like it. The program has a trial mode.

Helps to do In-depth SEO analytics with segmentation by searching for issues and weak spots in the website’s SEO to boost organic traffic.

Netpeak Spider review by Alex K.
Alex K.

"Best SEO tool ever"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider’s interface is really intuitive and a tool offers a bunch of options that just make your daily SEO tasks effortless. We often use scraping feature with an XPath option. This feature allows us to scrape contacts (emails, phone numbers, social media accounts), competitors' prices and to make a competitor analysis. What’s also cool is that Support Team knows the product inside and out. They support you very quickly and always help to get what you need to do.

What do you dislike?

In general, I can't say that there is something I dislike or some features I'd like to implement. In Netpeak Spider there is always something that I use all the time. Other services have features I need much less often.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended. The product would become indispensable for you. There are plenty oduse cases with the tool on their blog, and also if you are not an SEO guru, you can learn the ropes in their Academy. And when I email the support team, they usually answer within a couple of minutes.

Competitors' SEO strategy, pricing, and content analysis.

Netpeak Spider review by Владислав .
Владислав .

"One of the best SEO-tools for today"

What do you like best?

It is a great SEO tool with user-friendly interface where you can find everything you need immediately. Netpeak Spider has a lot of useful tips and FAQs inside. It covers every usage template that you need for on-page SEO. This tool has a great optimization which helps me to crawl all my 100k+ sites using only my work MacBook PRO. Another killer feature is XPath crawling which helps me to get data to analyze my competitors.

What do you dislike?

Mac version support is worse than the Windows version. In our company more than half of SEO specialists work on Mac, so we need to have additional Windows PC.

It is one of the main technical and on-page SEO tools that we use in our work. With its build-in checklist, we can find fast our fails. So the main problem is regular SEO audits of large real-estate websites (like Flatfy.com).

Netpeak Spider review by Lena K.
Lena K.

" Easygoing crawler"

What do you like best?

With Netpeak Spider, I often analyze my portals and competitors' portals. I like the fact that Netpeak Spider works with a large number of pages, and it already has a large number of already pre-installed filters, by which you can identify significant errors.

What do you dislike?

After the last update, JavaScript rendering has become available, but we still need the function to save some rendered code that was rendered using JS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great multifunction tool. It's lucky to be able to use it with 14 days of a free trial. Try it.

"In Netpeak Spider, I can single out: the first is that I can start crawling on my computer, then save this project and transfer it to some working, more advanced, cooler computer. I also like the fact that it is multi-windowing; that is, I can crawl several sites at the same time. Plus, very cool dashboards are made, I have not seen this among any competitors. Very cool is that you can immediately see all the errors there, all the necessary parameters on one dashboard.

"

Netpeak Spider review by Irina M.
Irina M.

"Splendid SEO Tool For PPC & Audit Analyze"

What do you like best?

The most favorite features are, probably, the main thing: account audit, determination of 404 errors, that is, finding these links, which for us is just draining the budget. Well, also doubles of titles, doubles of descriptions, which influence our quality indicators. Netpeak Spider quite satisfies me for contextual advertising. That is, the basics that I need to know about quality indicators are enough for me in Netpeak Spider, and we roughly do not use alternatives.

What do you dislike?

At the moment, what is explicitly not convenient for me is the format for uploading reports. That is, those reports that I upload cannot be sent directly to the client. That is if there was an opportunity to simplify the report - to unload it into tables and not to redo much. The current upload in the CSV file cannot be directly sent to the client. That is, they need a lot of work. And even when I am preparing a report, I mostly make screenshots, and this is not very convenient for me as a user of this interface.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why I use the product Netpeak Spider: it is simple, it is convenient, and in principle allows you to find the main errors on the site very quickly.

My main focus is contextual advertising, and I mostly use Netpeak Spider to analyze the site quickly, find the main site errors that are so critical in contextual advertising on the quality score.

Netpeak Spider review by Dima U.
Dima U.

"Netpeak Spider for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

In Netpeak Spider, I like the fact that I can analyze the structure of the site. Usually the site has more important and less important sections. Usually there are a lot of SEO errors on the site.

It is important to fix all errors in important sections of the site and only then go on to the rest.

I like the fact that using Netpeak Spider I can pause the site scan. This is important because scanning a larger site (Crawling Time) takes many hours and a lot of computer resources. During working hours, I can receive a call from a colleague and I will need computer resources (RAM) in order to talk video chat with a colleague, otherwise video chat is lagging. Using Netpeak Spider, I can pause scanning and continue scanning after a conversation.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the fact that the interface of this software is not responsive. I use Netpeak Spider on a laptop. My screen resolution on a laptop is Full HD. Of course, I use scaling in Windows. For this reason, when I open the program, I see scrolls. I do not like it. I want the program interface to be responsive.

I also do not like the fact that I can not schedule a site scan.

I also do not like the fact that the program does not have a dark theme in order to work with the program at night.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The program Netpeak Spider is well suited to conduct an SEO site audit. The project can be saved and opened in the program, even if you do not have access to the Internet.

I use Netpeak Spider to solve only one business problem. I use Netpeak Spider for SEO audit.

Netpeak Spider review by Stas K.
Stas K.

"I have never regretted buying this software"

What do you like best?

I like that I can pause crawling, save the project and finish it any time I want. I also love the internal page rank calculator, it shows what pages are getting not enough incoming links and makes it easy to tweak your site structure.

I did a bunch of tests and seems like Netpeak Spider is leading in crawling speed among its competitors. It also doesn’t consume all RAM while crawling big websites.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t have some features of its competitors. Hope Google Analytics integration is coming soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netpeak spider has all features a top-grade crawler should have and costs a reasonable price.

The main task I do with Spider is an on-page SEO audit. It’s an essential part of the whole optimization process. I find it especially useful after making some serious changes like website migration or restructuring.

Netpeak Spider review by Artem K.
Artem K.

"Netpeak Spider review"

What do you like best?

There are 4 characteristics I like best in this tool:

Flexibility: you can choose only those parameters you want to check, you can stop crawling any time you want and save your results to continue later etc.

Stability: I’ve been using Netpeak Spider for a while and I’ve never experienced any regular crashes or other technical issues.

Performance: crawling speed is impressive, and it is not as resource demanding as other desktop tools.

Visual design & Dashboard: all important information is visible on the respective graphs. Easy to find the problem.

What do you dislike?

Currently, I wish it could crawl JavaScript.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended tool to try

I use it to conduct technical SEO audits and it does the job pretty well. Now I’m working on the site structure and I can easily analyze internal links, anchors, page depth, Page Rank distribution etc.

Netpeak Spider review by Tetiana H.
Tetiana H.

"One of the best tools I’ve ever had "

What do you like best?

It’s optimized for big crawls. While crawling you can see how many pages are left and how much time it will take to crawl them all. It calculates all big data, in the end, making it not as resource demanding and you can simply disable things you don’t want to check. You can divide your project into segments by certain parameter or issue, which allows you to focus on a certain part of your website.

What do you dislike?

I can’t schedule crawls, would be nice to have such an option as it’s extremely useful when you need to do regular audits.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it now and thank me later.

I use Netpeak spider to conduct regular technical SEO analysis in order to find various issues that constantly occur on huge websites. Spider easily crawls 1mil+ pages and costs only $14 a month.

Netpeak Spider review by Viktoriia B.
Viktoriia B.

"Fast spider for SEO tasks"

What do you like best?

I use Spider to improve URL structure of our websites, the internal linking, and I really enjoy the internal Page Rank too. The main advantage is that it’s really customizable, you can tailor your report just as you want it. I also appreciate the crawling speed, you can crawl like a million pages in under 30 minutes, and most of our websites are exactly like that.

What do you dislike?

Pricing. I damn dislike paying month to month. It's like a kind of credit payment.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it if you need to solve website optimization problems. It also has 14 days of free use.

1) Working with huge websites (100K+ pages)

2) Getting full site structure

3) Improving internal linking

It's a really competitive age, and from what I’ve seen in my experience with the Netpeak Spider, it really benefits over its competitors.

Netpeak Spider review by Aleksandr S.
Aleksandr S.

"Advanced website audit tool less than $20"

What do you like best?

Amount of issues which can be detected with Netpeak Spider, previously it was a boring and long job to create reports for each problem, now it's not longer than 2 minutes as soon as crawling is complete. It's the exact thing I was looking for my team.

What do you dislike?

I can't use it on Mac, thus working only at the office, but it's a disadvantage only for me, my GF would definitely hate it XD

Pre-sale of SEO services and deep onpage audit of clients' websites. The more time I spend in Netpeak Spider the more insights I get there from different segments of data.

Recommendations to others considering Netpeak Spider

It's a high-end crawler, which will save you a lot of time and nerves, for my SEO team it's the thing we adore.

Netpeak Spider review by Yuriy V.
Yuriy V.

"Netpeak spider SEO auditor"

What do you like best?

I like the range of parameters Netpeak spider allows to check. Pricing is not divided into plans based on limits. Categorization of issues shows where to look first which is useful for those who are new to SEO. I like that the tool doesn’t look like a messy table with random data.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the tool consumes too much RAM so I have to stop crawling. I have 4GB RAM and it might be not enough to handle big crawls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a fullfledged yet moderately priced SEO crawler, Netpeak spider might be a solution.

I audit my website for SEO issues, check if all indexing instructions are correct, and use scraping from time to time to check competitors strategy. Netpeak spider is a thorough tool that helps me a lot.

Netpeak Spider review by Taras T.
Taras T.

"Advanced website crawler with many useful features"

What do you like best?

It’s not another SEO tool showing you basic info of your site. It shows more than 50 issues of internal optimization and categorizes them according to their importance. That’s very useful. Working with big amounts of data is always tough and it saves lots of time and nerves when the data is already sorted.

What do you dislike?

There’s not much I dislike about this software, so it’s more like a bee in the bonnet, but I’d like to be able to create white label reports.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you need a detailed, fast, reliable crawler - Netpeak spider is all that and a bag of chips.

Netpeak Spider is an extensive SEO tool which will present you lots of data about your website in a user-friendly way.

Netpeak Spider review by Vad S.
Vad S.

"Great SEO audit tool"

What do you like best?

It’s a good crawler tool to perform technical audits and view errors, such as 404 pages, content duplication, missing title \ description \ H1 tags. I usually run websites with Netpeak Spider SEO tool to solve these issues on my website and sites of my competitors or clients.

What do you dislike?

1) No connections and integrations with Search Console and Analytics. I’d like it to be implemented in the tool.

2) It's not a multi-user tool, so if I want to use it from different laptops, I should pay one more time to get another access.

Recommendations to others considering the product

From a quality-price perspective, it's the best tool in the market.

Checking the website after solving issues or implementing any changes and exporting comprehensive reports about optimization progress.

Netpeak Spider review by Dmytro G.
Dmytro G.

"One of the must have tool for SEO specialist"

What do you like best?

- Scan your website and get list of pages on it (also with different combinations if you use filters)

- Get performance metrics of your pages (pages load time)

- Checkout for empty H1, H2 tags

- Count your internal pages PageRank

- Generate sitemap for pages and images

- Check for long Meta titles&Descriptions

What do you dislike?

- Price. We think it's better if we can pay per project, not for month

Recommendations to others considering the product

You can try this software during your 14-days trial period, you will get all info of the project without a restrictions, so it's definitely a huge plus. Screaming Frog is a competitor for this, but Netpeak Spider has more user-friendly interface

It's a great tool to scan your website like search engine robots. You can generate sitemaps of pages or images, check out your metadata, if it's correct. All of the errors and warnings on website are shown using user-friendly format and also you have explanation why it's important to fix this.

Netpeak Spider review by Anna P.
Anna P.

"My go-to tool for SEO audit"

What do you like best?

The number of things I can check with this program.

What do you dislike?

Currently, both tools from Netpeak have 14-day free trial, but I prefer having an opportunity to check a limited number of pages for free.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is extremely helpful for both bloggers who want to optimize their site for search egines and experienced SEOs.

I’m not an SEO pro and I don’t have any extraordinary tasks, but Netpeak Spider helps me audit my website and find things I need to improve like broken links, endless redirects, duplicate meta tags and pages, check whether schema, GTM and other pieces of code are implemented on all pages etc. It saves a pretty great deal of time I spend on technical side of SEO.

Netpeak Spider review by Iryna S.
Iryna S.

"Guess you may know nothing about SEO of your website"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider finds dozens of extremely important issues. I used to check my website on different services, but none of them provide you with such detailed results.

What do you dislike?

I wish it had a free plan (limited), like SF has.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still don’t use anything similar, you should definitely try it

I do regular SEO audits and analyze my competitors. Netpeak checks thousands of pages in a couple of minutes and shows tons of data. I like how spider visualizes everything in a dashboard, which I use for in-depth analysis for my website or partners’ to find out for we can collaborate. My point is that it’s not only an SEO tool but a content checker too.

Netpeak Spider review by Zhanna T.
Zhanna T.

"Must have for your SEO toolbox"

What do you like best?

This tool does everything you need considering on-site part of SEO. It also has several built-in features such as XML sitemap generator and validator, source code and HTTP headers analysis, internal Page Rank calculation.

What do you dislike?

I love the fact that you can open any URL from the results table in various external services, but it would be better if I could integrate them and see all the metrics within the table.

Recommendations to others considering the product

In my opinion, Netpeak spider is the best value/money solution and I’d definitely recommend checking it out.

Netpeak Spider saves lots of my time spent on SEO. I’ve managed to fix all broken links and redirects, improve website structure, and identify other important issues I need to work on.

Netpeak Spider review by Слава .
Слава .

"Get the deepest insight into technical SEO"

What do you like best?

It can crawl huge sites without serious speed loss. I’ve crawled 1mil+ websites pretty easily. There’s no need to rent a super expensive VPS. I use it to make researches on technical SEO using this tool.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t save crawling results automatically, also would be nice to see an opportunity to upload the data right to the cloud storages (GDrive, Dropbox, etc.).

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it if you deal with big crawls. For me, it's a great advantage that I can crawl more than 500 000 pages on my laptop (and it's not a skyrocket).

Netpeak Spider allows conducting detailed website audits. It’s fast and not as demanding as other desktop crawlers.

Netpeak Spider review by Olha V.
Olha V.

"SEO crawler that rocks"

What do you like best?

If you aks me to mention everything I like in this tool, I will need a couple of pages to make a full list. Interface, visuals, the number of possible settings, built-in tools like PageRank calculator and Sitemap creator, advanced scraping, crawling speed, segmentation and many other pros it has.

What do you dislike?

Not much, but I’d like to see a full website structure visualization.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Search Console is not always enough if you take SEO seriously.

Half of all SEO work I do is done with this tool. Starting with all on-page issues and finishing with scraping competitors’ sites. Spider is capable of helping you with lots of different SEO challenges.

Netpeak Spider review by Anton S.
Anton S.

"Very competitive SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

Guys do a great job with this crawler, its crawling performance is uber-high! I do a lot of SEO reports and audits day-by-day, but with Spider this process is not boring and long! I can see live stats and analytics according to the data I've crawled. I simply adore it!

What do you dislike?

I would like to have something similar to a white-label report inside of the tool. It would help me to save some time with usual customizations of the data before sending to a client.

Here are several tasks that Spider solves: scraping websites, generating reports after some optimization things have been done, sometimes even website QA.

Netpeak Spider review by Olga P.
Olga P.

"Top-quality SEO tool"

What do you like best?

I’m a true fan of scraping in Netpeak Spider. Spider allows checking top-performing pages on competitors’ websites, scraping various parameters like the number of social shares, comments, page titles, descriptions and so on. You can basically scrape everything. Besides that, it has lots of other features extremely important for on-page optimization.

What do you dislike?

Haven’t noticed any significant cons yet. However, it would be great if I could scrape more than 15 parameters which is the limit for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

More relevant to me SEO tool as it's suited all my need.

I do competitor analysis on a daily basis and this tool allows taking it to the next level.

Netpeak Spider review by Daniil K.
Daniil K.

"Crawler for large websites with over 1KK URLs"

What do you like best?

I’m stunned with segmentation and filtration features in Netpeak Spider. It really helps to spot recurrent issues on 1KK+ websites: you can crawl a fraction of your website and already see 7-10 tasks you need to fix. It’s very easy to export literally anything you want, to boot – handy when doing monthly reports to clients.

What do you dislike?

Still waiting for site structure visualizations.

Recommendations to others considering the product

No tool is as fast and furious as Netpeak Spider

I use Netpeak Spider for regular search for common SEO issues, generate various sitemaps – it helps to make sure all is good with our website from technical point of view and saves hours of manual labor.

Netpeak Spider review by Maryna N.
Maryna N.

"Progressive SEO crawler"

What do you like best?

"I like that this tool is not yet world-famous. Why? Because the team still listens to every user and upgrades the tool according to our needs. The support answers straight away and they know the tool from A to Z.

Netpeak Spider has all key features I need for successful website audit.

"

What do you dislike?

Not much. Though I’d appreciate more visually reported data.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is improving with a speed of light, I do recommend it.

Netpeak Spider helps me to do site audits and find different issues in website optimization. Such tool is essential if you want to get more info about your website.

Netpeak Spider review by Viktar P.
Viktar P.

"Best time saver and SEO tool so far"

What do you like best?

Netpeak spider helps to find all kind of site errors fast, provides tons of recommendations for enhancement and optimization. Also I use it for inner pages PR calculation. It's easy to use and saves me a lot of time. My sites were *** shitty before I started using it.

What do you dislike?

I'd love to install it on my Mac and don't use Windows RDP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just use it for finding existing issues on your sites and verify after each change you do.

Lowers maintenance cost, since we are able to analyze sites after every change we make. Sites SE traffic is growing if you follow recommendations.

Netpeak Spider review by Максим .
Максим .

"Wish everybody on my team could do as much as Netpeak Spider does"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider helps me to manage the technical part of search engine optimization. I regularly use every single feature of this tool and I can’t really choose one over another. I haven’t had any negative experience since the beginning.

What do you dislike?

Honestly speaking, there is nothing I particularly dislike in this tool, but I’d add an integration with other SEO services in Spider. I know they have such functionality in Netpeak checker but I’d rather pay more and use it in one tool.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended SEO crawler.

SEO audit, linkbuilding, competitor analysis, content analysis, data scraping, and many other problems we solve using this tool.

Netpeak Spider review by Дмитрий .
Дмитрий .

"An indispensable tool for digital professionals"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

I’d like to have a version on MacOS, cos now I’m working it with Parallels.

That’s a little bit annoy me.

Recommendations to others considering the product

All the way around, it’s a very good SEO crawler showing great performance at a reasonable price.

I use Spider to quickly check the correctness of meta tags, the distribution of reference weight on the site, the availability of pages for search engines, duplicate content, to get the full structure of the site.

Netpeak Spider review by Tania B.
Tania B.

"It's a tool you really need"

What do you like best?

I think that this software is able to replace the work of several specialists, as well as save a lot of time thanks to convenient reports that you can immediately send to your developers as the text of the task.

What do you dislike?

I would like the tool to be available on web, because it is not always convenient to use only one device.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for a great tool with a small budget, a spider of Netpeak is a suitest way.

Soft helps me conduct a regular search for errors after changes on sites.

Netpeak Spider review by Anton Y.
Anton Y.

"An indispensable tool for digital professionals"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider helps me to conduct an express audit of projects and to find the general error trends on my sites.

What do you dislike?

I’d like to have a version on MacOS, because it`s not comfortable to use it on Windows.

Netpeak Spider review by User in Computer Software

"It’s a must have for your SEO toolbox"

What do you like best?

It checks everything from meta tags to internal link weight distribution. It has intuitive interface and lots of small features that improve the user experience. You can interact with every single URL in the main table if you want to recrawl it, see all incoming links it has, open it in external services like mobile-friendly test etc.

What do you dislike?

For now, it doesn’t crawl JavaScript, but as the support told me they are working on it. Haven’t noticed any other dislikes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s one of the best value for money solution so far.

I do websites’ audit, detect errors, improve website linking & I’m able to recalculate PageRank, it’s a great opportunity to stay on the top of Serp. Benefits I’ve realized are that spider is UX comfortable, fast and convenient.

Netpeak Spider review by Roman L.
Roman L.

"Nice helper in SEO audit. "

What do you like best?

Very helpful assistant in searching and avoiding: duplicate content, the huge amount of errors (also marking them and advising in their solutions) and wrong redirects. Also, the 14 days free trial really showed me all Spider's functionality.

What do you dislike?

Everything seems to be in order and stable. But it would be better if Spider will support Mac OS platform and have an online version for more comfortable using.

It helps in performing a quality SEO audit stuff and analyzing other guys' SEO strategy. So mostly I use it for boosting organic traffic.

Netpeak Spider review by Natalia T.
Natalia T.

"A tool for website crawling"

What do you like best?

With Netpeak Spider you can process millions of pages with not much effort. Pricing is not based on the number of pages you can crawl. Support team responds on a dime.

What do you dislike?

It can not be connected with Google webmaster tools.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a bang for your buck

I use Netpeak Spider to analyze websites and detect major SEO issues. It allows checking many important issues like redirect chains, 4xx-5xx pages and links pointing to them, orphan pages, meta tags, and 50+ other things.

Netpeak Spider review by Anastasiia D.
Anastasiia D.

"Nice tool for SEO improvement"

What do you like best?

Adorable UX, this tool is good for finding lot's of issues overall. I used to check my website in different services but none of them provide you with such detailed results.

What do you dislike?

Too short trial, they could've give it for 30 days at least.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you still don’t use anything similar, you should definitely try it. At least free trial.

I do SEO audits and analyze my competitors. The tool checks thousands of pages in rapidly and gives me all necessary data.

Netpeak Spider review by Sveta S.
Sveta S.

"A tool that saves lots of time"

What do you like best?

The number of possible settings makes it easy to customize the tool for all of your needs. It handles big crawls without any problems. And what I like most is its interface. After using other crawlers you will be pleasantly surprised with various hints and descriptions for each feature and parameter.

What do you dislike?

I would like to have an online version of this software.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it's the best tool you will use in SEO. Just try it

Spider helps with regular audits and website structure analysis.

Netpeak Spider review by Alexander S.
Alexander S.

"Netpeak Spider SEO Tool"

What do you like best?

Interface. It has a classic UI same as in all Windows tools. All pages are on the same tab and u can filter & segment them by certain issues.

Performance. If there are no issues on the side of crawled website, crawling is pretty fast.

What do you dislike?

Crawls can't be scheduled. No integration with Google Analytics and Google Search Console.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netpeak Spider has both advantages and disadventages, but I found it the best option from the quality/price perspective.

Technical website audit.

Netpeak Spider review by Карина .
Карина .

"Netpeak Spider is great SEO-tool"

What do you like best?

The software helps to conduct a quick audit and find actual errors on sites that hinder the successful promotion of my projects. Most of all I like the speed of the tool - it is several times faster than competitors!

What do you dislike?

I would like Netpeak Spider to be available online or have a version on MacOS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try Netpeak Spider - it will surprise you!

It helps to determine the weaknesses of the site. I think the main feature is the ability to scan giant sites.

Netpeak Spider review by Артём .
Артём .

"Netpeak Spider -- awesome tool for SEO "

What do you like best?

The best thing I like about this tool is that it saves lots of my time. Crawling is fast, and it has detailed reports for each page and shows all issues it contains. Netpeak Spider makes technical audit a piece of cake. Only a couple of clicks is needed to start crawling and the tool will do everything for you.

What do you dislike?

Perhaps the only issue for me is pricing. I’d divide it into 2 parts: a free limited version and a full but paid one.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I certainly do recommend this tool for every SEO specialist. Moreover, you can test it for free.

Netpeak Spider mostly helps me to check broken links, status codes, and whether all meta tags are in place and are created correctly.

Netpeak Spider review by User in Information Technology and Services

"Checking 301 redirects with Spider tool"

What do you like best?

Full crawling with filtering & segmentation of results, virtual robots.txt function is very useful too.

What do you dislike?

I can't open 2 projects side by side and have some mapping functionality. Like dragging arrows from a crawl of an old site to a crawl of a new one and then generating 301's off the back of the URI's. I often have to map sites with 2k - 20k urls, especially in e-commerce and there's nothing out there that's very helpful at all. Everything ends up in excel or Google sheets.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This tool is right for you if you are generating tons of website data. The data can be exported in different various files.

It's fast, it's easier to navigate and it's respectfully priced. It's a no brainer.

Netpeak Spider review by Nika G.
Nika G.

"Technical SEO will never be dead"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider is a great tool which handles 100k websites and helps to keep technical SEO clean.

I love that it has several types of reports, so I can export only issues with redirects/canonicals, or only scraping results.

What do you dislike?

It doesn’t analyze logs. This is a great feature to add as log analysis is a significant part of SEO.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Why should you even listen to my recommendations if you can try it yourself.

Netpeak Spider has been a critical part of my daily SEO job for a while, and I don’t think I’ll ever switch to another tool. Detailed technical audit takes a plenty of of time, Netpeak Spider makes it much easier.

Netpeak Spider review by Jean-Baptiste G.
Jean-Baptiste G.

"Absolutely essential tools for all your SEO needs"

What do you like best?

I appreciate the richness of the features offered. It is really a complete system that analyzes in a very deep way the websites of my customers... and competitors!

All blocking points are perfectly identified and explained. You can export the data easily. The analysis is also very fast!

What do you dislike?

Nothing serious, you just have to get started and discover all the possibilities of the software... but it's also exciting

Recommendations to others considering the product

Really don't hesitate because it's one of the most complete tools on the market, if not THE MOST complete!

Not less than 62 issues according to 54 parameters are checked by Netpeak Spider

Analyzing a website in such depth allows me to identify blocking points at a glance. Optimization becomes almost child's play!

Netpeak Spider review by Tetyana G.
Tetyana G.

"Decent tool for technical SEO"

What do you like best?

Crawling speed is pretty fast. Functionality is extensive. Besides ordinary crawling stuff it also creates sitemaps, calculates internal PageRank, and has a handy tool to inspect source code and server response.

What do you dislike?

Unfortunately, it’s not integrated with GA and GSC.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It’s a robust tool which will help you with SEO technicalities.

I use Spider to do the most of on-page optimization. Starting from the full technical audit to regular checks after every action taken on the site.

Netpeak Spider review by Margaret K.
Margaret K.

"Netpeak Spider is a great tool for quick wins SEO audit"

What do you like best?

I really appreciate Netpeak Spider for the speed of work, for the amount of data that it can process. It is easy to see errors on the site when you need to make quick wins audit. I have never seen so much functionality in one tool, as in Netpeak Spider. I like that the errors are divided into categories. I love the opportunity to see the site structure, as well as new diagrams.

What do you dislike?

It isn't available on macOs, that's why I have to run it with Parallels.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a very efficient, flexible tool.

Netpeak Spider helps me perform quick SEO audits. Also, I'm analyzing competitors’ SEO strategy and searching for issues and weak spots in the website’s SEO for boosting organic traffic.

Netpeak Spider review by Paul S.
Paul S.

" Decent Screaming Frog alternative"

What do you like best?

It has a user-friendly look, all issues are colored according to their significance. You can choose what exactly you want to check during crawl. The tool is capable of crawling big websites (I’ve crawled around 1.5mil pages) and shows pretty good performance.

What do you dislike?

The main feature I’m waiting for is the connection with Analytics and Search Console.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Netpeak Spider is a high-quality, yet underrated tool.

I usually crawl my sites for errors, conduct audits every day, set up technical optimization.

Netpeak Spider review by Александр .
Александр .

"The greatest SEO-tool"

What do you like best?

Netpeak Spider is fast and reliable. It crawls big sites without any problems. And what I like most is its interface — it`s really great!

What do you dislike?

Like all I would want it to be cheaper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try, test and check, sure you will like it!

Netpeak Spider is an essential part of my toolbox. It helps with regular SEO audits and a bunch of individual tasks like sitemap creation or website structure analysis.

Learning about Netpeak Spider?

* We monitor all Netpeak Spider reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.
Categories