Mosaic

Mosaic provide a solutions that designed to measure success, evaluating store-level data, gathering insights to understand purchase decision influences, executing in store with excellence, and ultimately delivering programs that drive purchase.

Work for Mosaic?

Learning about Mosaic?

Mosaic Reviews

Showing 2 Mosaic reviews
Mosaic review by Jill V.
Jill V.

"Great way to keep employees up to speed and connected"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

I found that when using Mosaic I liked the accessibility of the information that was needed to perform my everyday job tasks. Everything was easily available and not hard find. The layout was simple to understand.

What do you like best?

I used Mosaic as a reference point to keep up to date with company policies and procedures. It allowed for a "One stop shop" to get any and all questions answered that I may have run into during my everyday job tasks.

What do you dislike?

The way that Mosaic is layed out for my company there isn't really anything that I have found that I disliked.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mosaic
Mosaic review by Frank B.
Frank B.

"Its a great trading platform"

Describe the project or task the product helped with:

We trade cash in our berokerage account. This software works well.

What do you like best?

This software eliminates the need for a broker

What do you dislike?

I really have nothing to report that is negative.

What Experiential Advertising solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Mosaic for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Wunderman Logo
Wunderman
4.0
Wunderman is a marketing services brands that offer customer relationship marketing, combining traditional direct marketing and sales promotion with cutting-edge digital and social media.
Ryzeo Logo
Ryzeo
5.0
Ryzeo is a full service behavioral marketing solution provider, helping Ecommerce companies turn more of their hard earned traffic to revenue through predictive, automated, one-to-one email messages.
Relevant Logo
Relevant
5.0
We are an agency built for the age of experiences.
Ansira Logo
Ansira
5.0
Ansira is a marketing agency that works around big data to drive audience based marketing programs, it focused on driving customer value, integrating creative and analytics, and navigating the multichannel and retail environments.
Fuse Marketing Logo
Fuse Marketing
Fuse is a youth marketing agency connecting sports, lifestyle and consumer brands with teens & young adults for over 20 years.
The Community Logo
The Community
The Community is a global communications agency known for its innovative cross-cultural expertise for brands.
Engine Shop Logo
Engine Shop
Engine Shop is an experiential sports, entertainment & lifestyle marketing agency that specializes in creating and producing integrated event-based programs.
Eventage Logo
Eventage
We are a boutique agency that creates, designs, develops and executes live promotional, branding, and public events nationwide.
Manifesto Logo
Manifesto
Manifesto is a boutique brand declaration agency that works with brands, agencies, non-profits, and startups to turn ideas into actions.
Bam Student Marketing Logo
Bam Student Marketing
We have the experience and expertise to deliver full-service youth marketing campaigns from concept creation through to campaign evaluation, and everything in-between.

Learning about Mosaic?

* We monitor all Mosaic reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.