Mojo Dialer

3.9

Mojo Selling Solutions is the company behind the Mojo Dialer and Mojo Real Estate Data service. Mojo services are used by thousands of Real Estate and sales agents all over North America.

Work for Mojo Dialer?

Learning about Mojo Dialer?

Compare Mojo Dialer to Similar Solutions

Mojo Dialer Reviews

Showing 18 Mojo Dialer reviews
Mojo Dialer review by Robbie C.
Robbie C.

"Fantastic and Efficient"

What do you like best?

The efficiency of having all of the lead's information right there on the call screen. It makes referring to them by name, specific information, etc. incredibly easy and effortless. The dialer also has the option to have your call scripts automatically pop up when a call is answered, which makes the process of remembering your scripts nonexistent.

What do you dislike?

The one click system of the minimum priced dialer. The dialer is great, but any of the other data and products that Mojo offers can vary greatly by region. For example, here in Portland, OR, the Mojo data sucks. Of course, I would not take my word for it, because it could be fantastic data on the other side of the country. Seeing as the data used directly effects the use of the dialer, I thought this to be pertinent information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Invest in the higher priced products that they offer. The single line dialer is considerably better than the regular dialer, and the triple line dialer is off the chains. After using the regular dialer, I will probably upgrade to the single line dialer. It allows you to automatically drop voicemails into the mailboxes, which saves a considerable amount of time in the overall picture,

Contacting my leads has never been easier. Not only does it make calling a long list easy, but it also comes with a built in CRM type of system. It's fantastic. It allows me to not only save my fingers from dialing, but my ears as well from listening to the ring tone all day long.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Mojo Dialer
Mojo Dialer review by Raymond John I.
Raymond John I.

"Hurry for Mojo Dialer"

What do you like best?

The proficiency of having the majority of the lead's data directly there on the call screen. It makes alluding to them by name, explicit data, and so forth unfathomably simple and easy. The dialer additionally has the choice to have your call contents naturally spring up when a call is replied, which makes the way toward recalling your contents nonexistent. Magic is perfect, it's basic and extremely simple for me to prepare my outside calling group. I utilize a lot of telemarketers outside of the US and it's simple for them to get on.

What do you dislike?

The switch telephone query isn't as precise as I might want, and the messages are just about half exact for the ones we get. It's not by any means an abhorrence for each the real site however we aren't permitted to call remote telephone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I exceedingly prescribe to attempt it out. This is the thing that you need

We spare time and contact more individuals. Great leads constantly prepared

What Auto Dialer solution do you use?

Mojo Dialer review by Patrick N.
Patrick N.

"Tested and Not So Good."

What do you like best?

The simple to use layout and massive amount of leads to call. The automatic follow up is pretty neat as well. We're in the trial phase and it's been pretty fun testing these programs. The month-to-month payment is so easy to take care of

What do you dislike?

Some of the leads are either expired or "Do Not Call" which gives our sales department a pretty hard time trying to get new leads. They complained about wasting so much time calling leads that were provided. Most of the leads were pretty awful when they gave me two to test out.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look elsewhere because most of the time your sales rep. will spend most of the time calling dead leads. If you're simply looking for a simple to use platform to get tons of cold leads then give this a try and hopefully it'll give you a good ROI.

Get more leads and expand our exposure to the community about our programs. Great platform to find more leads but some leads were just no good.

Mojo Dialer review by Administrator in Real Estate
Administrator in Real Estate

"MoJo Dialer experience"

What do you like best?

Mojo is clean, it's simple and very easy for me to train my external calling team. I use a lot of telemarketers outside of the US and it's easy for them to pick up on.

What do you dislike?

I think the database features could be a little more user-friendly. Inputting data can be a little tricky. I'd also like to see the database have the ability to interact with an email service like Gmail. When I send out emails, I'd like it to register in Mojo and also Gmail.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would say give it a shot. Their customer service is pretty good. They do get back to you promptly

Productivity, Productivity, Productivity! Mojo saves my callers tons of time from having to dial each contact individually. The automatic dialing feature is great.

Mojo Dialer review by Administrator

"Nice and easy way to make phone calls and email campaigns"

What do you like best?

The ease for making phone calls as part of the prospecting. Recently we found out about the email campaigns, and have been using them as well.

What do you dislike?

The reverse phone lookup is not as accurate as I would like, and the emails are only about 50% accurate for the ones we get.

Recommendations to others considering the product

use this as a way to empower your people to get off their backside and make prospecting calls. It is easy to use, and each agent can protect their list so that others cannot "steal" their leads.

Making it easy for our agents to do their prospecting calls. The interface for inputting leads, and their automatic upload of the leads they provide keep more leads in the system than our people can call

Mojo Dialer review by User

"Cool way to do quicker calls."

What do you like best?

I like that you don't have to manually input the numbers you want to call. Mojo saves you a lot of time that way. I could make double or triple the amount of calls with Mojo than without it.

What do you dislike?

There is a learning curve to Mojo. It was a little difficult remember which which buttons to press depending on how the call went. Also its a little strange that you don't hear ringing for the call, so you get a little startled when someone answers the phone.

The main problem it helped solved was wasting time on individually calling people by hand. Mojo allows you to make several calls at once, which makes it more likely to get someone to pick up. Also, I am able to make a lot more calls and interact with more people with Mojo than with just a regular phone not hooked up to Mojo.

Mojo Dialer review by taylor g.
taylor g.

"Up and down"

What do you like best?

I love that it dials three lines for me at once so I can st back and relax

What do you dislike?

Gets a little glitchy from time to time but not the worst. Will sometimes just kick me off for no apparent reason and occasionally will call the same numbers multiple times.

Can contact more people in one day

Mojo Dialer review by Tamica  M.
Tamica M.

"Mojo Dialer"

What do you like best?

I like that you can do download different farming tools within the platform itself without having to use a third party company.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that if you are on a team and need multiple dialers that Mojo wont offer special pricing like other dialing systems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend this product to others however, I think that Mojo should offer additional packages for teams

Using Mojo to dial different lead sources at a faster rate with a 3 line dialer.

Mojo Dialer review by User in Insurance
User in Insurance

"Fast dialing but little profit"

What do you like best?

I like that we can dial three phone numbers at the same time. This really speeds up our dialing thus reaching more people. You can also leave voicemails by the click of a button. You make a prerecorded voicemail and when the system detects an answering machine you just click the "drop voicemail" button.

What do you dislike?

It's not really a dislike per the actual site but we aren't allowed to call wireless phone numbers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend to try it out. The amount of calls you get done with Mojo can't compare with the amount you do manually. One person using Mojo is like having 3 telemarketers.

We save time and reach more people.

Mojo Dialer review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"mojo dialer"

What do you like best?

the ease of use and the automation associated with the UI

What do you dislike?

The signin process. I dislike having to use a password or Pin

Recommendations to others considering the product

if you're looking for a dialer for any type of prospecting needs this is your solution. I've used it while selling real estate and also in tech sales

automating my prospecting process to my clients and new leads

Mojo Dialer review by User

"Has Potential of being a Lead Magnet"

What do you like best?

For the amount of leads the system brings in, the pricing is quite affordable for mid-size real estate companies.

What do you dislike?

The system tend to showcase expired leads are being current leads, which caused a decrease in our productivity. Our team members had to manual adjust the changes.

The purpose of using Mojo was to generate leads for my client’s real estate firm. The benefit that we gained was the ability to proficiently gather leads in an organized fashion without cold calling.

Mojo Dialer review by David R.
David R.

"Mojo - a decent dialer for what it does"

What do you like best?

I like the main feature of calling through as many numbers as fast as it can.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the functionality of the system sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Explore your options

We are doing outbound calls through Mojo. It helps not waste time dialing numbers individiually.

Mojo Dialer review by Mathura R.
Mathura R.

"Easy application make calls"

What do you like best?

Simply awesome application and easily make phone calls from this. also, we can dial 2 numbers same time

What do you dislike?

I dislike the sign in the process always confuse with password or pin option.

Save our time from this application

Mojo Dialer review by Administrator in Program Development
Administrator in Program Development

"Contact more people you ever thought possibl"

What do you like best?

The system allows our sales team to keep in contact with their customers during the week and saves the salesperson time which allows for more time for current and prospective customers.

What do you dislike?

The software took some time to set up according to our sales teams needs.

The benefits of have the mojo dealer is that it allows our sales team to contact their customers and still have time to prospect for new opportunities and customers

Mojo Dialer review by User in Environmental Services
User in Environmental Services

"Great for contacts"

What do you like best?

I really appreciated how user friendly the program was to use. I wouldn't consider myself "tech savvy," nevertheless, this program was easy to use and understand.

What do you dislike?

I think there is very little to improve on, that I can see. I was intimidated by the program at first - but soon got the hang of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

n/a

It's great for organizing data and information within a business. It's keeps things rolling smoothly.

Mojo Dialer review by User

"Mojo Dialer is helpful for dialing out and organizing leads. "

What do you like best?

I love that they have an android app option for mobile dialing, as someone who is often on the go, its nice to be able to get my hours of prospecting in, even if im not at the office.

What do you dislike?

Expired data is often incorrect, or inaccurate.

Triple Line Dialer makes my time prospecting more efficient, and frees up more of my time for other things.

Mojo Dialer review by User in Real Estate
User in Real Estate

"Mojo has helped me become more efficient and maximize on my efforts/dedicated times."

What do you like best?

I like my ability to use the triple dialer and have the ability to reach massive amounts of people.

What do you dislike?

There not much that I dislike. The system is what it is.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely recommend for databasing and prospecting.

Outreach limitations. Limited public search information.

The benefits are endless.

Mojo Dialer review by User in Consumer Services
User in Consumer Services

"Easy to use "

What do you like best?

Very easy to use import wizard and advance data management. You can easily build email template.

What do you dislike?

According to me experience expired date section is not accurate.

It's power dialer feature I can make 300 calls per hour.

Learning about Mojo Dialer?

* We monitor all Mojo Dialer reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Mojo Dialer to Similar Solutions