Missinglettr

Missinglettr.com is an automated social media marketing solution, designed create strategic, automated social media campaigns that drive traffic for an entire year.

Work for Missinglettr?

Learning about Missinglettr?

Missinglettr Reviews

Ask Missinglettr a Question
Showing 13 Missinglettr reviews
Missinglettr review by Nicole E.
Nicole E.

"Quickly became my go-to social media scheduler!"

What do you like best?

Missinglettr makes it so easy to "set it and forget it" with blog post promotion on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. I liked them a year ago when I signed up for a lifetime membership through AppSumo, but thought it needed some tweaks to be my go-to scheduler. Over the last year, they've listened to feedback and incorporated many new features. Now, I've canceled most of my other schedulers and use them exclusively. I'm saving a lot of money thanks to them!

What do you dislike?

Some aspects of the dashboard aren't very intuitive. I have yet to figure out how to restart a completed campaign, for example. Also, sometimes the quote bubbles look very low-res on Twitter. I do think they are working on improving those, though.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's great if you need a really robust scheduler that lets you automate social media while also customizing every message so that it doesn't sound automated. As I said, I bought the lifetime membership. Looking at the pricing now, it does seem a little steep (although comparable to other less-robust schedulers), so I'd definitely recommend keeping an eye out for another deal like that.

I was looking for a long-term scheduler that could replace an expensive monthly one that I was using. Something that lets me schedule out months worth of posts very quickly. With Missinglettr, I not only found that, but also noticed that I am getting a lot more clicks from Twitter.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Missinglettr
Missinglettr review by Tara-Tamiko, D.
Tara-Tamiko, D.

"Set it and forget it: The best way to drip feed your social media for a year (per blog post!) "

What do you like best?

Since using this amazing automation tool, the development team have gone on to develop more features to make it better. While many like to focus on current features, I like to look at the progression of a tool. That gives a clear indication of what to expect in terms of future features. Being able to speak directly to the team and have any concerns dealt with almost immediately is key to the success of any product, even if there are limitations. Knowing that they will be dealt with and improved upon makes me a Missinglettr fan.

What do you dislike?

I honestly cannot say anything I dislike, as I've been using this for over a year now and I've not had any problems with it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Calculate how much time you spend creating social media posts throughout the year for current and old posts. If you don't do that, then you're missing out on getting your content promoted all year round. If you do, you'll know that Missinglettr is the obvious tool for you!

As i mentioned in the title, I can set it and forget it. That is a huge problem solver for me. Knowing that when I write a post, I won't have to worry about promoting it during the year. Also, I use this for my clients and they love that their post of 6 months ago will be promoted on social media.

I am able to save time and effort and who doesn't want that in business?

What Social Media Management solution do you use?

Missinglettr review by Christopher M.
Christopher M.

"Great way to keep your blog before the masses!"

What do you like best?

I LOVE that I've been able to hook the RSS feed from my blog to MissingLettr and about 10 social channels (myself and friends) and it shoots out an announcement about the blog about 10 times over the year. That's 100 social posts for every blog I write! And each one is custom-tailored to look and read different so it doesn't appear spammy at all.

What do you dislike?

I wish the platform was "smarter" about choosing quotes from my blog. The good news is I can go in and edit the campaign before it goes out to fix any quotes that arent' that good.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Be sure you have your blog running first--without a consistent RSS feed you won't find as much use for it.

Biggest problem I've been able to solve with Missinglettr is the ability to keep a blog post "alive" after it's published. No longer does a blog post hit cyberspace once and then die.

Missinglettr review by Gary S.
Gary S.

"Create Customized Social Media Marketing Plans for Your Content"

What do you like best?

I can create a year-long social media marketing plan for an individual piece of content in about 10 minutes and put it on auto-pilot. I connect several of my social media accounts and syndicate my content over the course of a year and can create customized plans for every piece of content I create, awesome!

What do you dislike?

Would be good to be able to extend it beyond a year or automatically renew it after the year is over, but it's still worth its weight in gold for all of the time you save.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Allow scheduling beyond 12 months

I no longer have to constantly manage social media campaigns for every video and blog post I create. Now, after publishing, I can set up a year-long social media marketing plan and then move on to my next piece of content.

Missinglettr review by lily s.
lily s.

"Extend Your Content Into a One Year Social Campaign Automatically"

What do you like best?

Usually, the life shelf of an online article is a little bit after it's published. This prevents the content to reach its maximum potential. Missinglettr changes that by turning your content into a one-year social campaign, automatically.

What do you dislike?

"Automatically" often means that it has less soul to it. That's the trap that machine-created content always falls into, and Missinglettr is no different. Fortunately, you can customize the auto-generated campaign to some extent.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need to repurpose your content into a one-year social campaign without spending too much time and effort, Missinglettr is your tool to go.

Repurposing old content to widen the audience reach is not a new thing, but Missinglettr helps cut the time and effort needed to create such campaigns.

Missinglettr review by Marius G.
Marius G.

"Automatic drip fed social media campaigns for your blog posts"

What do you like best?

Each blog post gets a drip fed social media campaign for 1 year. Clearly most of us wouldn't even think of doing it for so long, not mentioning taking the time to do it. Missinglettr does it automatically.

What do you dislike?

I have not had any issues at all so far, I am on the Small Team plan. Maybe 10 campaigns per week might be a bit low for some other teams, but for me it's enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They do offer a free plan for 2 campaigns per week, you should try it out and see if helps you. I discovered it on AppSumo and I was sold instantly. But I do recommend everyone else to start with the free version as the premium plans simply mean more social media accounts and more weekly campaigns.

Well, the title says it all. Automatic drip fed social media campaigns for your blog posts, because most of us don't treat our blog posts with enough "social sharing love".

Missinglettr review by User

"Easy way to automate your social media"

What do you like best?

I love how you can automate a year worth of social media posts in minutes! Missinglettr pulls in content and images from your blog or website and lets you choose what you would like to display. I like that it sends me an email when my campaign is ready because it reminds me to go over and schedule my content for the year. It's set it and forget it.

What do you dislike?

The quote boxes could be nicer and it would be awesome if it had other images available to use copyright free for your social media posts. Some of my articles only have one or two images to choose from so I end up using the same image for most of the social shares.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an investment if you don't get it on sale. I was able to get it through AppSumo as a deal and it was worth every penny. If you take into consideration all the saved time its worth it even at full price but it depends on your budget.

I am saving a ton of time scheduling my blog posts out to social media. I am also saving money having to pay someone to do it for me.

Missinglettr review by Vitali K.
Vitali K.

"Autopilot post marketing software"

What do you like best?

It's easy to add all your social media accounts and share them between websites

- Quick setup

- Professional templates

- Website RSS feed

- Customer service team is top

What do you dislike?

I'm still waiting for some features and integrations that are on the future development road map

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would love to see it add Instagram and Google Business

I really like Missinglettr and it has become a critical part of my marketing process every time I write a blog.

It saves you time while keeping your social media 'engine' spinning.

Missinglettr review by Nicolet G.
Nicolet G.

"Dripping out your blog posts on social media over the course of a year"

What do you like best?

I think the title says it all: Missinglettr will help you create nine different social media posts over all major platforms (except Instagram) and auto-publishes your content on Medium. I started using Missinglettr almost a year ago and never looked back. I love the suggestions for quotes the program provides, the ability to create branded images of those quotes, use the pictures of the blog posts or add others.

Besides, it is possible to plan extra social media content on the calendar.

Support is more than excellent, and Missinglettr keeps adding the new features they promise. I recommend this nifty social media scheduler to any of my clients and students

What do you dislike?

I sincerely can't think of anything I don't like!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Just take the trial, learn how it works, the learning curve is not steep. If you have any question just ask support, they are very helpful!

It helps me create social media posts for all my platforms by suggesting quotes itself. Scheduling does take up a little bit of time, I always make some changes but at least I've got a headstart, and that is so helpful. By using the quote templates (images), my posts are always on brand. I use one single account for multiple websites.

Especially for the social media platforms, I do not use myself it is great to rely on Missinglettr to post content on a regular basis.

Missinglettr review by Julie H.
Julie H.

"Impressive and time-saving tool for bloggers"

What do you like best?

I like the suggested content - and the ease of review and approval. The fact that I can set up a campaign once to run the entire year? I'm in heaven.

What do you dislike?

Nothing major. I haven't figured out how to turn off just one social media profile from the posting.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be sure to spend some time configuring your account when you start.

Not enough time to do social media

Coming up with creative social media posts

I just started using this tool so I haven't had a chance to get other benefits yet - but I expect to reach more of my target audience.

Missinglettr review by Ebony T.
Ebony T.

"Still Needs Work but Fantastic!"

What do you like best?

My favorite things is the Drip Campaigns! I can share my content without thinking for an entire year.

What do you dislike?

Missinglettr starts campaigns on Day 0 but gives no option to post content they generate for you the same day

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it when AppSumo has a deal

Being able to promote my blog posts in various ways for a full year from Day 0

Missinglettr review by Jeffry T.
Jeffry T.

"Add the Missing Letters to Your Social Media Campaign"

What do you like best?

It's very easy to set up the one-year dripping campaign. All that you have to do is to connect a published article and Missinglettr will handle the rest.

What do you dislike?

The problem with any auto-generated campaign is that the results feel, well, auto-generated. Fortunately, Missinglettr allows customization to some extent.

Content creation for the social media marketing is a necessary, but time-consuming effort. Missinglettr helps us speed up the process.

Missinglettr review by User

"Great way to share content over time"

What do you like best?

We can share a blog post automatically over the course of a year

What do you dislike?

The UI isn't the fastest to get this done quickly, but I honestly can't think of how to do it any better.

We're getting out content distributed over a longer period of time.

Learning about Missinglettr?

* We monitor all Missinglettr reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.