- Provides visibility into strategic, operational demands of the organisation.
- Its ability to provide real-time information about the projects, resources, financnes, programs and
portfolios, visibility of this information allows stakeholders to review expenditure, progress, manage
- The 'What-If' analysis provided by scenario comparison is very key in analyzing and planning for the
- 'Resource Management Optimization' launched in the latest version, automates the resource assignments
and thereby providing Resource manager a big relief.
- Provides wide range of standard, pre-defined portlets and reports that can be helpful in analyzing
resources, projects, programs.
- Has a strong timesheeting ability, to which resources can timesheet to and automatically all the actual
costs are rolled up to the project.
- Has a very strong and dynamic workflow engine that can be easily configured to align to the process of
- Easy to customize, provision of webservices make it easy to integrate to other third party applications.
- It derives predictive analysis with data that you can trust on.
Lack of fancy reporting in HPE PPM, the senior execs and other stakeholders want to look at more graphical and animated reports.
More focus on fancy and animated reporting.
Once of the of the problem was - Implementation of Program and Portfolio management at an organisation.
The benefit was to give them more clear view of the projects happening in their programs and portfolios.
As a result , the program and portfolio managers got more visibility in deciding the projects, proposals they can pursue for the fiscal year. This is standard OOTB functionality,if used properly then it is a real benefit to the organization.