Lyft Concierge

4.0

Lyft is preferred by drivers and passengers for its safe and friendly experience, and its commitment to effecting positive change for the future of our cities.

Work for Lyft Concierge?

Learning about Lyft Concierge?

Lyft Concierge Reviews

Ask Lyft Concierge a Question
Showing 19 Lyft Concierge reviews
Lyft Concierge review by reinaldo r.
reinaldo r.

"Excellent mobile application for air ticket management"

What do you like best?

Excellent APP that allows the management of booking flights Southwest, streamlining the process of passengers in the acquisition of their tickets, allows real-time flight check, departure time and up to the door of entry all alzance of the hands of the clients.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this app because it has allowed the travel company to optimize the processes for the purchase of tickets, allowing a better application for the geoucking of people to arrive on time to their flights, view flight schedules and everything related to it

The creation of this app has allowed the travel company to optimize the processes for the purchase of airline tickets, using self-management by the users who plan to enjoy the services of the airline.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Lyft Concierge
Lyft Concierge review by Erik F.
Erik F.

"Seamless Transportation"

What do you like best?

Lyft Concierge has become the staple for our business because of its ease of use and manageable user interface. As a company that has employees always traveling, it has saved it time and money. No longer are expensive rental car days or taxi rides because Lyft Concierge does it all. We also love the fact that it takes away the financial burden and management from those who will be taking the rides.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have anything negative to say about the product. Our company is thriving because of it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I definitely recommend using this product for your business operations.

We are saving time and can coordinate transportation in a more efficient manner. This has saved our company thousands of dollars.

What Ride Sharing solution do you use?

"there when you need"

What do you like best?

Lyft now can allow you to advance book a ride where they did not previously. Allows my employees to book through there and charged to corporate account which allows us to just pay v reimburse.

What do you dislike?

i was told that they are not stringent on their drivers as far as age of car which is a little unsettling

Recommendations to others considering the product

lyft seems to offer more reporting and ease of use for an administrator. When looking into Uber they would reschedule the appointment and reschedule and difficult to get the better answers

employees can book through there and MUST identify the business purpose of the ride

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Hospital & Health Care
G2 User in Hospital & Health Care

"It is useful for the population that I work with"

What do you like best?

It is useful for the population that I work with. We have to get rides for people of all different types of technological usefulness. This allows the company to avoid the problem of people who cannot use technology. It is very useful.

What do you dislike?

I do not like that it costs a bit of money. Also the drivers can be weird.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider it. But...do not think that you will not have any other technical issues because of it. It can still be tricky to get a ride exactly on time.

We have to get rides for people of all different types. This allows the company to avoid the problem of people who cannot use technology. It is very useful in that they do not have to get their own cars for themselves.

Lyft Concierge review by Harsh P.
Harsh P.

"Affordable travel "

What do you like best?

The promotional offers are quite impressive. I find the quality of the service better than its competitor and the fares are cheaper as well. The payment options are pretty well organised.

What do you dislike?

I would like to see more flexibility in choosing the driver as well as more availability of drivers.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is certainly worth giving a try.

I use it sometimes for travel. I have had not problems so far in terms of accessing the application and navigating through it.

Lyft Concierge review by Benjamin E.
Benjamin E.

"Best Way to Manage Client Rides"

What do you like best?

The best thing about Lyft Concierge is the ability for me to schedule rides for not only my team, but also my clients, which allows them to come and go from our office without ease and leaves them impressed.

What do you dislike?

It’s still Lyft, there is still a chance that the drivers won’t be good.

Having to schedule rides through a broker or 3rd party agency for my clients has completely been erased by using Lyft concierge.

G2 User

"Great app, easy, reliable"

What do you like best?

The app is predictable almost always, other than the seldom rush hour miscalculation. It's also easy to get past ride receipts.

What do you dislike?

It would be great if you could text or email individual receipts from the app, and it would be great if they'd give a warning before they have to switch the driver coming to get you, so you know the time arrival estimate. It would also be great if they could have a cancellation window countdown clock, so that you have a certain amount of time from when the ride is assigned to cancel if the ETA is too long (60-120 seconds?)

Commuting

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Real Estate
G2 User in Real Estate

"I like it better than Uber"

What do you like best?

Ease of use is good, and it’s integration of maps makes it user friendly.

What do you dislike?

It can be a little costly, but no where near as costly as a cab... also, you never know who you are going to get really, to drive you.. they can be weird, or they can be very cool.. it’s a big mix. Also, a little tricky to make sure they arrive on time for pick up or for drop off.

I can help arrange clients needing to get around out of town from one place to another by recommending lyft to them to get them to the appropriate place.

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in International Affairs
G2 User in International Affairs

"Good app! "

What do you like best?

Good app! I like that it’s convenient, accessible in a lot of major areas, and trustworthy. I appreciate that it is funneled through a larger company so as to ensure trustworthiness.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that this feature is not available in many smaller cities or towns. Especially because many people travel for business, even when they are based out of a larger city, they may travel too smaller cities it would be nice to have this feature available

Travel and convenience with business travel. I trust lyft moreso that taxis or other services that may be more local or independent.

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Events Services
G2 User in Events Services

"Excellent product for companies that need to schedule rides for customers"

What do you like best?

I had a brief experience using Lyft Concierge for a venue that puts on hundreds of concerts, weddings, etc. every year. Lyft Concierge is provided as an option for clients that book the venue to offer their event attendees. Makes scheduling safe rides home easier.

What do you dislike?

The drivers are still normal Lyft drivers and get stuck in traffic or cancel.

Easily allowing clients to get to and from the venue conveniently and safely. Neat offering to clients that can help hook them to book with us.

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 User in Marketing and Advertising

"Love the app - it is easy to use!"

What do you like best?

I love how the app is extremely user friendly and clear. I like that you get to know a lot about the driver who is coming to pick you up.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that you get to see the driver's reviews beforehand.

Recommendations to others considering the product

SO user friendly - love the app!

Being forced to rely on public transportation. The benefits are that I get where I have to go and I know around what time I will get there!

Lyft Concierge review by Josh L.
Josh L.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

I love how I can work around my schedule

What do you dislike?

Nothing everything is great it's an excellent program

You can pick anyone up and take them as anywhere they want to go

G2 User

"Flexible rides for customers and clients"

What do you like best?

It offers ease and control for organizations’ passengers, employees, patients and clients. Allows to request rides on their schedule, just like they could in the Lyft app.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes not a very good option for short drives and long pick-ups. Low percent of the payment goes to the driver.

I use it for scheduling drives to and from entities and organizations. It has flexible hours for drivers and clients.

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Marketing and Advertising
G2 User in Marketing and Advertising

"Depends on the Driver"

What do you like best?

The ease of finding a concierge in a busy city that you may or may not know is a great perk.

What do you dislike?

Not too much to dislike, except that maybe the driver's temperament might be a detriment from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Awesome service! Recommended!

We have realized that the problem of renting a car for the duration of a business trip is far less cost-effective than utilizing Lyft

Lyft Concierge review by G2 User in Research
G2 User in Research

"using Lyft for commuting"

What do you like best?

I have used this app to commute locally in the USA. it provides good service and travel sharing facility.

What do you dislike?

charges are always at the higher side in comparison to Uber. This makes it much less preferable.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Recommend it to try and compare it in places where Uber services are not good.

I have used this app to commute and shared rides.

"Good reliable ride"

What do you like best?

Very prompt and safely driven to my destinations

What do you dislike?

I think all of their drivers should be non smoking cars.

Rides to destinations

G2 User

"Useful in certain settings"

What do you like best?

I like how I can call a Lyft for someone else, even if they don't have the app

What do you dislike?

Sometimes things can be confusing or unclear about how to use it

Recommendations to others considering the product

Check it out! It's definitely worth giving a try

This helps customers who don't have the app or need financial assistence in getting rides

"Lyft Review"

What do you like best?

I enjoy lyft as I have always had a better experience traveling with them over other ride shares. Cleaner vehicles and fast pick up time.

What do you dislike?

Sometime when I have requested a lyft, they switch pick up drivers multiple times

We save the company money on travel when we utilize lyft.

G2 User

"Easy to use for company ride support"

What do you like best?

Very easy to manage ride-hailing for a larger group of people

What do you dislike?

Not as intuitive as it would be for individual people to cal their own rides

Better support for a large group of people calling for individual rides but not having to submit individual expenses

Learning about Lyft Concierge?

* We monitor all Lyft Concierge reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.