InfoFlo Software Reviews & Product Details

What is InfoFlo Software?

Infoflo's software is an easy to use customer relationship management CRM software that is perfect for managing relationships with your customers and contacts. It is a fully integrated contact, relationship,
email, calendar, document & task management solution. Most CRM solutions today are far too expensive for businesses and are not user-friendly. As a result, these solutions typically involve recurring maintenance and software update costs, in addition to initial assessment and consultant costs. We believe that software should be a one time cost. For this reason our Easy-To-Use CRM software includes FREE Life-Time Updates, No Monthly Fees, and is an affordable $99 ONE-TIME cost per user! Our Customers appreciate this pricing model and take advantage of our free upgrades for life option.

InfoFlo Software Screenshots

1-25 of 75 total InfoFlo reviews

InfoFlo Software Reviews

1-25 of 75 total InfoFlo reviews

"Great CRM Solution!"

What do you like best?

One time, up front cost, no subscriptions and our data resides on our server. If you need additional functionality you simply purchase the module and move on. We have really liked the ability to create our own templates for Professional Reports and proposals and have the information in InfoFlo automatically fill in our fields as needed. It is great at the end of the year being able to create custom reports that detail any information we would like to know about our projects, clients, etc.

What do you dislike?

We have used this software for the past two years and have had minimal issues. Most of our problems were solved using the Knowledge Base on InfoFlo's website. There are parts of the CRM solution that we have tried implementing into our process, but for one reason or another don't use it. It would be nice to be able to turn certain portions of the software off to simplify the screen with what we use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We looked at many other solutions and this fit our business perfectly. We were able to customize it to what we needed and we purchased the modules that help us the most. We love InfoFlo and will continue using them and recommending them.

Easy weekly reports of current projects. Easy end of year reports detailing any attributes about our projects we would like to know. Information is readily available and easy to input into the database. We have created our proposal templates and tied them into InfoFlo so contact information automatically populates where we need it.

"Very easy to use, good value for the price, and with most of the needed functionality"

What do you like best?

We are a very small company (3 employees) looking for an easy to use CRM software to share and keep information about our sales communication with our customers. Having access to customer related e-mails, documents and notes is very important. In addition, customer related tasks need to be available as well. All this we found in InfoFlo very nicely implemented and for a reasonable price. Offline synchronization is available as well, which is a great benefit when traveling without stable internet connection (airplanes, trains,…)

The support is really fast and highly motivated to help with problems and bug fixes.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to say, because InfoFlo is a great piece of software. Only the Outlook synchronization plug-in seems to have some small problems with using Outlook versions in another language (German). What is strongly missing is the possibility to input the department of a contact. Dealing with large companies or universities with many departments, this is valuable information and needs to be synchronized with outlook as well. A feature request is filed and hopefully this will be implemented soon.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download test version and try which addon you need. Many addons are available.

We need to keep customer related information, documents, e-mails and tasks in one place accessible for all the team members. The data is stored in a SQL database on a server in the cloud, so that home office use is possible with a good performance.

Business Development / Consulting /Owner

"Does the job intended, simple to use and highly reliable synchronization routines"

What do you like best?

We needed to desperately integrate a simple to use but powerful CMS system but also knew that because of our unique workflow – we would need heavy customization for any system. Cost would also be a factor, so that is when I choose InfoFlo. Also as mentioned in dislike below - they listen to comments and will make changes to suit a larger customer base.

What do you dislike?

The software could have more configuration options that appeal to a wider base - for instance a Task notification that is based on choice of 'due' date rather than 'start' date.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Need someone knowledgeable to manage the administer the software

Before commenting I would like to introduce our company

Marcus & Pollack LLP (M & P) is a law firm whose principal areas of concentration involve Real Estate Tax Review and Litigation (Tax Certiorari), commercial and residential tax exemptions and abatements, Condemnation, tax planning and other areas of Municipal and State law in New York City.

We have over 3500 clients – for more info see: www.marcuspollack.com

M & P used a proprietary Property Management system called ‘CliPAD’ by Genesis systems. The

system is used to view property data such as block and lot, street address, land and building size, tax class, tax abatement information, sales data, income & expense figures and hundreds of other facts stored in a SQL database – but was not a CMS or could be used as a controlled repository. That is where InfoFlo came in.

All Properties and their relationship with the Client/ClientID needed to be synchronized from the CliPAD database into InfoFlo. The CliPAD database would act as the main collection of valuable property & related client data.

1. InfoFlo would synchronize any change to Property or Client metadata as well as the Property to ClientID relationship, etc from CliPAD to InfoFlo within one minute.

2. All related emails tagged in Outlook with a unique Property-ClientID code would automatically brought into the InfoFlo database. Anyone in the company (over 30 employees) could find out if an email was received or sent based on a specific property and/or ClientID in an instant without having to go to a particular users email InBox.

3. We also had InfoFlo develop a ‘Hot Folder’ configuration so when our QR codes (another implementation developed using ‘ecopy’ to read an embedded QR code within a document that included the unique Property-ClientID and named the file such – would be saved into the Hot Folder – InfoFlo would read the unique code and automatically ingest it into the InfoFlo Document Depot under the correct property saving thousands of manual people hours.

4. A new Phase 1 completed again without a flaw in the synchronizing routine which synchronizes the same ClientID – Property relationship from CliPAD/InfoFlo to QuickBooks Premier.

This is a major improvement over our bookkeeper using our existing FoxPro customized database.

Chief Information Officer
Real Estate

"Custom development is buggy and customer service is lacking"

What do you like best?

Flexibility of custom programming to enhance functionality and make it more adaptable for many business use cases

What do you dislike?

Custom development is very buggy. Bug fixes introduced by custom work are not guaranteed like bug fixes from the out of box product. Just about every mainstream update and update for custom work has introduced new bugs to custom and out of the box functionality.

Customer service and account management is lacking. Recent interactions with their owner have left me extremely disappointed. Paid 10 hours of support upfront this year at a discounted rate, but owner recently got involved and told me it was a mistake to offer the option for us and he wanted to credit us the original amount and then bill us time and materials instead. Also recent discussions with the owner on how to handle upgrades contradict previous agreements with Account Team.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If looking for out of box functionality then you are probably ok. But don't waste your time and money if you require or value custom development. No matter what they promise you in pre-sales.

CRM, Events and Mail List management.

Response from Shai Berliner of InfoFlo

We always put our customers first and strive to go above and beyond their expectations. We have worked with this customer for almost 3 years and tried our best to be reasonable and accommodate his every request going as far as taking a loss on the project.

Accountant
Accounting
(Myself Only)

"Easy to use CRM database"

What do you like best?

I love that there's only a one time fee and that I add on features as I need them. I also love the simplicity of the design and that my information stays in my possession. I've tried samples of other CRM software. The complication of those is above my needs and so complicated to set up that I end up not using them. I've used Infoflo for several months and only love it more and more.

What do you dislike?

The biggest thing I dislike is my own issue. I need to upgrade the RAM on my computer because it slows everything down when it is running. I like to keep it open in the background so I can switch back and forth easily, but it uses up a lot of my computer's processing power. I knew when I purchased this computer that it was light on RAM and I would need to upgrade it at some point. Now is the time!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love using this software. I recommend trying out the wonderful free trial, then start adding in extra features as you find that you need them. Once I've found that I have additional needs, they already have a solution ready for me to implement!

Keeping track of my client information and sales cycles. I'm still only using a very small portion of what the database is capable of, but I have one place where I can store client and prospect info and add fields and notes.

Sales

"InfoFlow Review"

What do you like best?

I have been using InfoFlow very extensively now for 3 days.

The email integration is very powerful.

Document management is also a strong feature.

Had been using Maximizer Entrepreneur Version 12 which is no longer supported.

InfoFlow is a strong alternative

What do you dislike?

Maximizer 12 had a feature where it would inherit the company address and phone numbers into the contacts window.

InfoFlow does not offer this feature.

Means a lot of duplicate typing of the same information.

InfoFlow tells me that they could be offering this feature shortly in an upgrade.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Spend the time to learn how to use all the features properly.

Has allowed for the effective management many e-mails and other information.

Allow for more efficiency.

AI

"Easy to customize, Easy to Use, Great for Business!"

What do you like best?

Love the ease in customizing the product

What do you dislike?

There really isn't anything that I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this software to any business that needs all on their customer and sales information in one place that is easy to access and use. I love that the price is a an upfront cost without hidden fees or a monthly contract. The staff is incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Connecting to your CRM is easy and easy to customize. I think every small and large business needs a software exactly like this.

Infoflo has solved out customer management issues greatly! Our company has multiple employees that work remotely and other CRMs was not as easy to connect to as Infoflo. The reporting tool and phone pbx system that integrates with Infoflo has made our jobs easier and productivity increase. It was easy to use and easy to integrate in everyday use. I highly recommend Infoflo!

Broker Associate
Real Estate

"Finally!! A great, simple, reasonably priced but powerful to use CRM for use with Outlook"

What do you like best?

I have tried close to 10 CRM . Most are geared toward companies with 10 plus employees in multiple departments. I needed one for me that would help me manage my 7 work, volunteer, and personal domains and email. This is the first one where I can manage everything including in a single calendar and over 1,000 contacts. So simple to figure out. I needed some help with the email sync but Shai fixed it quickly and also recommended ways to speed performance and my productivity! AWESOME!

What do you dislike?

In setting up a new contact from a client's email, the default company name is the email address extension. This needs to be cleared before saving. Very minor problem but it would be preferable that the company name be left blank. I could either select from an existing account or add a new one in the blank line. Very minor problem.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take advantage of the 30 free trial and upload your emails. So easy to use, I signed up in 1 week.

I want to manage my multiple businesses in a single CRM and database. but email using separate signatures for the business specific domain. This is the first CRM I could find that could do this key feature I need.

Administrative Assistant / Coordinator
Retail

"Extremely efficient and easy to understand software with outstanding customer service"

What do you like best?

The Employees behind this software respond immediately to your questions/concerns.

Software itself is super simple and easy to use. Demos are provided and they thoroughly walk you through the software

What do you dislike?

A couple of things just as training sessions are a little pricey in my opinion

-> Can track customers and contacts in one place

-> Awesome for creating different categories and lists of customers especially if you have more than one business/customer database

-> Can easily track payments / or easily follow up with customers

-> Email marketing, to a mass majority of contacts

Vice President

"Early Impressions of using InfoFlo CRM and Project Management"

What do you like best?

I am a previous user of Goldmine CRM and Saleslogix so those are my reference points.

The price is affordable for an individual, small business or mid-size business. All the basic functionality seems to be there. The system is modular so you can purchase the modules or functionality you need. One time purchase includes future updates, not a subscription. One of the few CRM systems with a Project Management module included. The Project Management module was a deciding factor. My needs included keeping up with companies, contacts, activities, schedules and monitoring projects. Additionally use it for sales and opportunity management.

The interface is clean and easy to navigate. There is some basic customization capability.

You can create a "template" that populates the task based on the type of new Project when a new project is created. Great feature.

What do you dislike?

I like having a History Tab to keeps up with all completed activities; calls, meetings, task, projects, sales, etc. I miss not having a specific place to look at completed activity for a customer of company.

There is limited customization available from the settings. You can create additional fields / custom fields, you can create task types, status, priority, etc. You can change the field labels to better fit you organization. While not highly customizable the basic system is very flexible and meets my needs.

Key dislike is that the documentation is limited. There is a knowledge base online but not a "user manual"

When updates are provided there is no way to find what is included, the update page is very out dated.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download the trial and test it for your particular needs. Make a list of the additional modules you will need so you have a true cost of the software. The company is very helpful in a presales environment and provided me with a demo and answered questions. I choose to schedule the demo after I had some experience with the trial.

I imported contacts and companies from Excel spreadsheets. It was simple and I was able to to it myself. If you needs are more complex the company can assist you in bring in data from a previous system.

Tracking website and SEO projects. Was using spreadsheets but InfoFlo does provide all the functionality needed to keep up with all the Company and Contact information and tracking the steps in each project. I can easily pull a list of what projects that have a particular outstanding task to complete. I can easily find the details of

Service Manager
Construction

"Fantastic and affordable software for communicating with work colleagues on a daily basis"

What do you like best?

I work in at a satellite office for my company and I am in constant need of communicating with others in various offices throughout the state of Florida. This software helps keep my daily activities, business projects, business contacts, and companies all in one place. In addition, I can share my data with work colleagues on a daily basis. We are able to share calendars, tasks, projects, and contacts without having to pickup the phone, text, or email each other every day. This helps us organize our respective locations and not overwhelm another college with information that may not be important to them. All of us are doing business in different markets and we need to keep our Outlook inboxes and calendars for our local areas. However, we still need to communicate with one another and this software enables us to do just that.

What do you dislike?

I have not complaints about this software. I does everything I need to do without having to pay a monthly fee.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this software to any marketing firm or business that needs to keep track of their employee's daily activities and does not want to pay a large sum of money to accomplish that goal. In addition, this software streamlines to process of data entry. When one user enters a contact or company it is there. There is no need to search through spreadsheets or call a colleague every time you need an address or email address of someone.

One of the great problems that I have been able to eliminate with this software is to organize my contacts. Previously, my Outlook and phone were cluttered with contacts and it made it extremely difficult to distinguish and find vendors, business associates, or customers. With the help of the InfoFlo category system and the Google Sync add on I am able to separate all of my contacts and organize them.

Advisor
Insurance
(Myself Only)

"A Great CRM - smart and simple, but everything you need"

What do you like best?

It is incredibly user friendly. Updating and customizing the system to meet your needs is simple and easy. It incorporates all of the necessities of a CRM without over complicating it.

What do you dislike?

I have worked with a lot of CRM's and can easily describe what I dislike about all of them. I've used InfoFlo for almost a month now and haven't yet found anything that I dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want a comprehensive CRM that is simple to set-up and use, InfoFlo is for you. It meets all of my needs and integrates so smoothly with my day to day activities.

I need a CRM to track clients, interactions, sales process, etc. but I also spend the majority of my office time on Outlook . The beauty of InfoFlo is that it feels like an extension of Outlook whereas other CRM's feel like Outlook is a connected application. With InfoFlo I use one system, that's it.

"InfoFlo is User Freiendly"

What do you like best?

Its great to have all tabs available from the home page to get access to information easily

What do you dislike?

The Task tab does not bring up the contacts phone number without secondarily bringing up the summary page.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your familiar with CRM's or even if your not, take advantage of the 30 trial. It gives you ample time to get acquainted with all its features.

I'm in a retail environment. Sorting between the casual shopper and a potential buyer can be difficult. InfoFlo makes this a breeze through the task feature. I can continue to update the task date for continued dialog with the customer until the sale is achieved.

"Very pleased with features and functionality"

What do you like best?

I like that after years of using other crms this was ready to go out of the box. No heavy customization to get what you need the way you need it. The support team and user interface are my two biggest pros on infoflo.

What do you dislike?

Form follows functions and this is extremely functional. I suppose other crms may be more hip and fresh on the interface, i just wanted a simple clean practical crm software.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just check out the trial and see for yourself

It's moving my business notes, product mix, docs, emails, photos in to a software and out of my brain to free up my mind for the bigger picture, more sales!

"InfoFlo CRM"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is an affordable full function CRM system that allows me to manage all aspects of my lead management and customer communication. The User Interface is outstanding, and I was able to get up and running very easily. My contacts are segmented across multiple business lines, and I can further segment contacts into various categories. This allows me to be very effective and targeted in identifying and communicating with those customers and/or leads that require my attention. The application is also fully integrated with outlook, which allows me to continue to use those outlook functions that I have grown attached to... without issue.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing about the software application that I dislike.

I am able to track and manage a high volume of leads. Execute targeted bulk email. Track and manage my contacts and associated communication by property (I am in the Real Estate business). Tasks are captured so nothing slips through the cracks. Leads/inquiries are segmented by properties for improved communication with the leads themselves, tenants and Realtor clients.

Owner
Facilities Services

"Best CRM for small business"

What do you like best?

I own a small manufactures rep business and i am not a fan of having to carry all my files for all the projects that i am working on with me. With Infoflo i can link all the emails, notes, documents and contacts associates with the project and have it all in one place instead of having to search all over my computer for it. Also the staff are very knowledgeable and willing to help at any time, which is great since i am not a computer expert.

What do you dislike?

Would be nice to add additional information to the sales/opportunities section like multiple documents and emails, but other than that it is a great product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are a small business owner looking for an intuitive CRM software that is easy to install and delivers what it promises then this is the one for CRM for you. Great work Infoflo team.

The business problem i am trying to solve is having all my information for a project ready available in one area. I am now able to call the client and open up past notes, emails, documents, discussions and any other information on the project i need at a click of a but. The benefit is not wasting my clients or my time searching for information during a call or meeting.

Founder
Financial Services

"InfoFlo Review"

What do you like best?

Simple and intuitive. Syncs with Outlook. Very cost effective.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could schedule a bulk email into the future

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get the trail copy and give it a try. Very easy to use and does what you need.

As a commercial loan broker I needed a system to track my leads and active deals. Ability to see stage of deal, attach notes, follow up tasks and general manage this information.

Benefits have been getting rid of all the scraps of paper and reminders and time savings due to organizing and automating these CRM processes.

AH

"Build to suit your business"

What do you like best?

The way the InfoFlo connects and communicates with other programs creates many efficiencies that we would not otherwise have. Everyday our team seems to find new way to utilize the functions within InfoFlo and helps us all to do better do our jobs and communicate large amounts of customer and product information across the company. The service and support we have received has been top level and invaluable to the success in implementing the system. The best part for us is that we continue to grow and evolve as a company the system can grow and evolve with us.

What do you dislike?

The lack of a Mac specific program (despite work around available) can be annoying and we look forward to the release of a mobile version of the program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The trial does not do the system justice. When you are able to get into the system and set it up to mirror your business you will unlock a lot of the potential for InfoFlo.

InfoFlo has been a huge help for our company as we continue to grow. Having the ability to customize and use the system in a way that best fits our business makes it feel like the system was custom built for us. The layout and functionality of the system makes it very easy to use and very easy to understand and navigate, even for our team members who are highly tech savvy.

Founder /Business Development Manager

"InfoFlo is central to our practice management and delivery of excellent customer service"

What do you like best?

The price is very competitive and their "one time purchase" policy with updates for life along with the ability to purchase additional modules as needed is ideally suited to a growing practice like ours.

Additionally the integration with Outlook is a greatly appreciated feature.

To be able have a history all of a client’s interactions with us, whether its emails, account data or tasks on one screen is invaluable

InfoFlo has proven to be highly customizable while being user friendly. We were pleased with the extent to which we can customize the software to the specific needs of each team member.

As far as pre sales and after sales support, Shai and Eran have been extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

What do you dislike?

We have been using InfoFlo for over a year and so far this is nothing to dislike.

We do have one feature request:

At this moment, the software does not have a mobile component with offline client contact and calendar data which would allow us to replace another application from another vendor that we currently have to use for our travelling staff.

InfoFlo allows us to organize and maintain up to date client and prospect data, tasks and accounting information as well as manage and assess our in house processes.

Additionally we have seen an improvement in our customer service levels. Due to InfoFlo’s integrated approach we have noted a significant reduction in time spent searching for emails, documents and other information related to clients.

Now thanks to InfoFlo we have an almost paperless office.

Managing Director
Machinery

"Very good user friendly software, does exactly what you expect of CRM software"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, easy to navigate, automatically updates when sending emails from outlook,

Great way to keep track of customer communication. If you need help, the response time is very quick and they are interested in your comments. One of the best CRM’s I’ve used

What do you dislike?

The icons are a little dated, they need to be sharper, the system logs out if left on overnight, but that’s a personal preference. There is not much to say its an easy software to use with no issues

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use does what it is supposed to.

The best aspect for me is that it links to Outlook and says me a lot of time ensuring everything is uptodate

Owner
Insurance

"Love the CRM"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo allows the user to select the modules that best fit their company needs. Not only do they let you use the application for a 30 day trial, they actually provide you with tech support on how to use the product during this time. See FACEBOOK post:

Just purchased InfoFlo last week and have it up and running all of my previous CRM data. Once you figure out the import features using the company and categories features it is awesome. I need to give a special thanks to Shai B. for all his help. He ensured InfoFlo would meet all my needs prior to purchasing the software and he was right. This one time purchase will same me over $1200 each year. Thank you SIR!

What do you dislike?

Learning a new system. Not really an application dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a easy to use application for tracking your prospects as well as clients and policies, this application is great. I was able to use this software not only for CRM prospecting, but policy management as well for my Life/Health Business.

Thanks InfoFlo

Most importantly, I am able to organize my client data. I am an old school guy that likes having my data on my PC. The cloud is fine, but if you have internet issues, you are out of luck. I live in a small market and internet issues are the norm.

If you want to access your data while you on are the road, they offer a module for this as well.

I can't wait tell they add a module that calls my clients, sets the appointment and writes the business.................!

Executive Manager
Internet

"InfoFlo Exactly what we were looking for."

What do you like best?

Ease of use. Easy to set up, flexible, no need for coders on staff. We liked this product as it fit our needs on our budget.

What do you dislike?

Would get more flexibility with more complicated software. We had to take a few short cuts to get it to work the way we wanted.

Consolidated customer lists, adding task management to our day to day. Everything is so much more efficient then before.

(Myself Only)

"been searching to replace ms business contact manager"

What do you like best?

infoflo crm offers seamless integration with outlook ..a big plus compared to most of the web based solutions out there. Very rich in features and can purchase the wide variety of modules as needed.

The learning curve is short and the folks at Carmel are very eager to help with set up and post installation issues or questions.

The price is very competitive and their "one time purchase" policy is a rarity in the industry along with updates for life.

Shai is the best..very helpful.

What do you dislike?

they should have a reasonably priced annual subscription which would cover updates and software support.

they should have cloud access along with on premise.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

buy it !

as an independent manufacturers rep. this software helps to organize clients, tasks, project management and follow ups.

a big time saver

great display when on the phone with a client...all information is at your finger tips and the search engine is fast.

"Customer Support for InfFlo"

What do you like best?

InfoFlo is really simple to use and provides a capability I had not found in other CRMs I have reviewed. I like the idea that it is not a monthly fee base CRM. As a small business, the monthly fee for many CRMs while reasonable for some others are expensive and this never stops. InfoFlo, you size what you need with the Add-Ons.

I needed some help in how my emails were being displayed or not displayed. I had missed an important point about how emails are brought into InfoFlo by first populating the contact if it is unknown. Shai Berliner was most excellent in helping me. InfoFlo videos do show you the proper method. I am one of those Engineers who never look at a manual to run something and this was the problem of not knowing how to populate a contact to bring new emails for that contact into Infoflo.

I am very big on Customer service and InfoFlo has provide excellent support. I highly recommend them for a best value CRM for small business.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the software was linked better with QuickBooks. I will be looking forward to more integration with QuickBooks in the future.

information request overload from sales inquiries to technical support.

UD

"Great CRM !"

What do you like best?

Pretty much everything so far. Its designed in an intuitive way that allows you to navigate the program easily. In my business its essential to be able to collect, store and manage a ton of information. I dont have time to be searching for a piece of information from last quarter for instance that will make the difference of me winning the business or not. Infoflo makes it easy to manage hundreds of accounts and their activity. Also, the customer service has been great!

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I supposed I have spent a lot of time figuring out how to do particular functions. But the customer service is great and so far they have helped me get to know my CRM and take advantage of its features.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend this program to anybody looking to invest in a CRM. Its easy to use, has everything I need and not having to subscribe and pay on a monthly basis was a big factor for me. Also, these CRM programs are huge and there can be a significant learning curve. InfoFlo's great customer service has helped speed up this learning curve.

I am solving the issue of trying to keep track of a large number of accounts and a huge amount of information over long periods of time. Infoflo makes that easy. I only purchased this a couple of days ago but the benefits I will be receiving from this product are obvious. It quite simply does everything I need in an easy to use way.

InfoFlo Software Pricing

InfoFlo Software Features

• Contact & Account Management
  • Partner Relationship Mgmt. (PRM)
  • Opportunity & Pipeline Mgmt.
  • Task / Activity Management