IdeaFlip

Ideaflip is a software that makes it easy for a team to quickly turn thoughts into ideas, share and refine them whether they're in the same room or on the other side of the world.

Work for IdeaFlip?

Learning about IdeaFlip?

IdeaFlip Reviews

Showing 1 IdeaFlip review
IdeaFlip review by User in Higher Education

"Useful Software"

What do you like best?

I love that my co-workers and friends can share ideas with each other no matter where we're at. We can share our thoughts and collaborate in a professional way through this app. We are able to upload documents and PDF's without any issues. I like that I am also able to access it on any device such as my tablet, laptop, work desktop and even on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's not free of charge but it is not expensive so I have no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing way to collaborate with others regardless of the project.

It helps to ease the communication between those involved in specific work and school related projects. We are able to share documents with each other. The simplicity of being able to use it on any device is also a plus.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about IdeaFlip

What Idea Management solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of IdeaFlip for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about IdeaFlip?

* We monitor all IdeaFlip reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.