IdeaFlip Reviews & Product Details

What is IdeaFlip?

Ideaflip is a software that makes it easy for a team to quickly turn thoughts into ideas, share and refine them whether they're in the same room or on the other side of the world.

IdeaFlip Profile Details

IdeaFlip Reviews

1-2 of 2 total IdeaFlip reviews
Endert Oviedo

"Funny and Easy"

What do you like best?

It is very easy to use, has stikers to use in your canvas diagram, I find it fun to translate the ideas, you can vary the color, shapes. You can make it very dynamic to work collectively in the Scheme. The one that can be collaborative is invaluable in our team.

When I am in a creative moment, it allows me to develop ideas more easily and project them quickly so that I can communicate it better to my team. Just as for them it has been easy to communicate ideas through this tool

What do you dislike?

So far I have not really had to complain, it has been very useful despite how simple it may seem. It is very important to me how intuitive it is. It helps to shape ideas better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would like to say that it is very easy to use, easy to apply, if you want to do brainstorming work to generate projects this tool will be very practical every day.

We started implementing the canvas diagram recently. Then looking for alternatives this tool appeared to facilitate the work to do it in digital and collaborative. so that everyone from your workspace can intervene and generate ideas! It saves us time in meetings as we can advance from this digital tool.

"Useful Software"

What do you like best?

I love that my co-workers and friends can share ideas with each other no matter where we're at. We can share our thoughts and collaborate in a professional way through this app. We are able to upload documents and PDF's without any issues. I like that I am also able to access it on any device such as my tablet, laptop, work desktop and even on my phone.

What do you dislike?

I don't like that it's not free of charge but it is not expensive so I have no real complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Amazing way to collaborate with others regardless of the project.

It helps to ease the communication between those involved in specific work and school related projects. We are able to share documents with each other. The simplicity of being able to use it on any device is also a plus.

There are not enough reviews of IdeaFlip for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

InVision Logo
InVision
Prototyping, Collaboration & Workflow For Designers
Cisco Webex Teams Logo
Cisco Webex Teams
Webex Teams is here to help you transform how work gets done, not just enable team chat. Webex Teams is an app for continuous teamwork that brings crystal-clear video meetings, group messaging, file sharing, calling and whiteboarding so your teams can work anytime, on any device, with anyone, across any workstream.
MURAL Logo
MURAL
4.7
MURAL enables remote creative teams to collaborate on researching, brainstorming and designing ideas.
ezTalks Logo
ezTalks
ezTalks offers web and video conferencing service that makes your meetings easy and collaborative, with powerful features like HD video/audio Chat, IM, screen sharing, recording and whiteboard, etc.
Miro Logo
Miro
4.7
Miro is a visual collaboration platform to create, collaborate, and centralize communication across your company.
Bluescape Logo
Bluescape
Bluescape is a visual collaborative workspace designed to elevate work. It empowers creation, collaborate, and innovate across the entire enterprise.
Stormboard Logo
Stormboard
Stormboard is an online brainstorming and collaboration tool using virtual sticky notes.
Explain Everything Logo
Explain Everything
Explain Everything is the interactive online whiteboard for productive meetings across the office, in the classroom, or around the globe.
BeeCanvas Logo
BeeCanvas
4.8
Organize your project visually with BeeCanvas, Online whiteboard. Tools exist for assisting human beings. But most project management tools are too complicated. BeeCanvas is an intuitive, easy project management tool that combines a "to-do list" with an online whiteboard. Don't waste time adapting to a cumbersome tools.
AWW App Logo
AWW App
3.7
A Web Whiteboard is a touch-friendly online whiteboard app that makes drawing, collaboration and sharing easy. Designed for any kind of business or educational institution, users can invite team members or clients to collaborate by sharing a single URL link.

IdeaFlip User Ratings

10.0
Ease of Use
Average: 9.5*
9.2
Quality of Support
Average: 9.0*
* Collaborative Whiteboard Category
Do you work for IdeaFlip?

IdeaFlip Categories on G2