I-9 Advantage

I-9 Advantage automates the I-9 process with an easy-to-use cloud-based electronic I-9 solution. Easily create error-proof form I-9s with a real-time dashboard, 1-click access to robust reporting tools, and automatic submission to E-Verify.

Work for I-9 Advantage?

Learning about I-9 Advantage?

I-9 Advantage Reviews

Showing 2 I-9 Advantage reviews
I-9 Advantage review by Angelica V.
Angelica V.

"Best Software"

What do you like best?

Is a very fast software and is not complicated at all. Very easy to manage and enter a data that is necessary.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike to dislike of the software.

Running the E-verify's. We are able to entered everything in the system and be able to also keep in on file.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about I-9 Advantage
I-9 Advantage review by User in Hospital & Health Care

"I9"

What do you like best?

Reassurance that employees are eligible to work in the United States

What do you dislike?

Slow to resppnd at times. Have trouble logging in at times.

Reassurance that employees are eligible to work in the US. Alerts if they are not eligible and gives instructions.

What Other HR solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of I-9 Advantage for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Skilo Logo
Skilo
Skilo is an HR App Built on Salesforce® Platform that enables employees and managers to plan, review and develop goals and competencies they need to achieve business results. It streamlines the processes of competency development and performance management to enable the growth of people and company. Skilo is ready-to-use system which can be up and running in just a few weeks
Jetpack Logo
Jetpack
4.9
Jetpack Accreditation Management automates the accreditation process and easily integrates with Virtual Atlantic's Bungee Enterprise Survey System to maximize collection of pertinent data.
Centreli Logo
Centreli
Centreli simplifies employee management and automatically calculates and tracks employee paid time off. Provide your employees with a secure portal to submit requests for manager review, a company directory, and shared calendars all accessible from anywhere.
HealthJoy Logo
HealthJoy
3.0
HealthJoy is an easy-to-use, chat-based app that gives users access to doctors, healthcare concierges, insurance experts, and healthcare comparison shoppers.
IncentFit Logo
IncentFit
4.8
Use IncentFit to reward employees for exercising. We verify activities, run social challenges, and disburse rewards. You also get access to corporate rates at hundreds of fitness facilities across the country.
MoveInSync Logo
MoveInSync
India's Office Commute Platform Making employee transportation management efficient and transparent.
Assessor Series HR Software Logo
Assessor Series HR Software
Benchmark pay based on job title, location, industry and more.
Tracker Logo
Tracker
Tracker is a provider of I-9 and immigration compliance software.
Omniprise Benefits Management Logo
Omniprise Benefits Management
3.5
With Omniprise Benefits Management, companies can maintain their employee records enhanced with advanced filtering capabilities. A simplified benefit administration section within each employee record allows HR staff to manage benefits, adding, updating or removing them as needed throughout the year for the employee.
Goodly Logo
Goodly
5.0
Goodly makes it easy for companies to offer student loan debt repayment as an employee benefit.

Learning about I-9 Advantage?

* We monitor all I-9 Advantage reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.