Hippo Manager Reviews & Product Details

Hippo Manager Overview

What is Hippo Manager?

Hippo Manager Software, Inc. is cloud-based veterinary practice management software. This robust software improves veterinary practices and operations by improving all aspects of a practice: financial management (point of sale and invoicing), medical records, DICOM viewer (X-rays, sonograms, MRIs, etc.), inventory management, appointment scheduler, patient reminders, analytics and more. We drive customer’s practice profitability by: • reducing the practice’s administrative overhead (licensing, maintenance, capital costs, training, etc.), • increasing reporting capabilities, • improving task management through directly integrated business logic, which also reduces missed charges by approximately an estimated 15 percent. Veterinary work is not done behind a desk in an office, but instead takes place in fields, barns, shows, operating rooms and exam areas. We offer unparalleled simplicity because our software is cloud based, which makes it available from anywhere with internet accessibility and from any device with a Google Chrome browsers, including laptops, desktops, iPads and other tablets. The modern design is more intuitive and it is dramatically less expensive for customers than all other competitors. Hippo Manager is offered at 60 percent below the cost of comparable local-server based competitors. We are the only product on the market specifically optimized for use on a tablet or iPad. Other available cloud products skew at a higher price point and do not offer the same full functionality or usability. Hippo Manager specifically targets small to medium sized practices (ranging from one to five providers) in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom. Our product flexibility makes us ideal for the needs of specialists practices too.

Hippo Manager Details

Hippo Manager is a cloud-based veterinary practice management software that helps you manage your offices with functions and features that include, medical histories and charting, appointment scheduling, point of sale system, and more.

Our product is the most visual, easiest to use product on the market. We offer complete functionality with straightforward pricing that no else compares to.

Hippo Manager Software
2011
Lexington, KY
@HippoManager
870 Twitter followers

Hippo Manager Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Hippo Manager community
Have you used Hippo Manager before?

Hippo Manager Reviews

Showing 1 Hippo Manager review
Showing 1 review
Ratings (1)
Already have Hippo Manager?
UV
What do you like best?

Great customer support. The team that was assigned to my account have been wonderful. When I needed additional help and training they were so willing to sit down and have a conference with me. The cloud based system allows me to access from anywhere. I am still working on when I am in remote areas, but the idea of being anywhere to access my charts is a huge pro. The information that is entered belongs to the practice and not the company. The kits are a great way to enter reminders for the same vaccine but at different stages of being administered (eg kitten boosters vs adult cat boosters); Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some features still need to be improved upon. There are some integrated features that I would like, but the support is very receptive and willing to improve on their product constantly. I don't like that when I upload a document, in order for me to review that document I have to download it to the device I am on. Meaning I can have the same document on 3 different devices. There needs to be a better way to enter previous preventative care. At this current time it can only be entered into a general reminders setting. When integrating my printer I have had issues with the orientation of the label to fit with the pre-printed information on them. In order to use those labels I have to add a step of saving as a PDF. It was easier to purchase blank labels. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Research what main software features you would like. Apply for the free trial before you decide as It may help you make a decision as to whether you like the software. It was great to use it prior to me going live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

cloud based so access anywhere; Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.