Helium 10 Reviews & Product Details

Helium 10 Overview

What is Helium 10?

Helium 10 is an All-in-One software provider trusted by 700,000+ e-commerce entrepreneurs, agencies, and major global brands to power their business growth on Amazon. We take a big picture approach to give you the tools you need to boost your entire sales pipeline, from finding a product to launching products and scaling your business. To maximize your sales on Amazon, optimize your business, and simply sell more—visit us at: www.helium10.com.

Helium 10 Details

The Helium 10 Software Suite contains over a dozen tools that help Amazon sellers to find high ranking keywords, identify trends, spy on competitors, and fully optimize product listings to increase sales exponentially.

Helium 10
2015
Irvine, CA
@Helium_10

Answer a few questions to help the Helium 10 community
Have you used Helium 10 before?

Helium 10 Reviews

Showing 59 Helium 10 reviews
Already have Helium 10?
Video Blogger
What do you like best?

I like the variety of tools for Amazon sellers, their ease of use, and also I like customer support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

At times the Chrome extension works slow. Sometimes the products in Black Box are out of date. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd recommend you to test out Helium 10 for your business, it should be good for you if you are a small seller on Amazon, and also if you are a bigger organization, their tools have the capability to help in both cases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am finding the best keywords for my listings on Amazon with Magnet and Cerebro tools. Helium 10 also allows me to get a great grip on my inventory management. And as for product research and validation, the Chrome extension does a great job.

Helium 10 also helps me save time with the Alerts tool, I don't have to check my product listings manually each day. It also helps us run PPC better because we can find new competitors with Market Tracker...

We also use Follow Up to send automated emails to our customers, this allows us to get our customer experience to a better level and it also saves time. Recently we also started using the Seller Assistant Chrome extensions to get more reviews on Amazon, it works well and also saves us time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

They have EVERYTHING you need from start to finish. Each time Look for a new product to launch I open up "Cerebro" and "Magnet. When I need help creating a listing description I go to tools under "Listing optimization". And I can't even begin to describe how useful "keyword tracker" is.

Also Helium has follow-up email automation and they recently added ads manager and squeeze page creation tool. So if you are using helium you pretty much need no other tool to fully run amazon business.

For someone who is new, they even have $ 997 course INCLUDED with Helium 10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I use a helium app everyday , you can only see today's, yesterday’s , week’s , month’s sales. I would like to be able to see whole week day by day, not just as summary.

I do not use much of "profits" seems a bit too complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are running or considering running amazon business Helium is a must Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is quite easy to "spy" on competitors, because you can track their listing changes, keyword position even see what sponsored keywords they are targeting, so you could "steal" them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Keyword tracker works really good! Cerebro and Magnet tools helped me lot for keyword research. They are nice tools to find new keywords for your products. Since I am a consultant I am not researching for new products to sell but only enhanced what we are selling and I can say I am using Helium10 for all of these steps and it makes my life easier. I am very pleased with ADS as well. You can organize and automate your after sell emails too. I think, Helium10 flexible options and design patterns that make your emails look really cool. You can also check Alerts tool to keep track your products. It is hard to tracking 600 products without a tool like Alerts. Alerts let you know about hijackers and all kind of changes happened in your products. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Loading ADS data process is a bit slow. Giveaway campaign manager needs to be added. Scribble tool is not working properly all the time although it is not that important. I can't think of anything else disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Helium10 for whom want to sell products on Amazon. It might be a little bit pricy for starters but worth the price. It also has good tutorial videos for each tool that you can adapt with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Helium10 for keyword research, listing optimization by using keyword tracker and setting up PPC Campaigns with the help of Helium10 ADS. I can say they all works well. Helium 10 finds your competitors and their keywords and giving you how is the competition on that keyword. You can check them and create your keywords with ease. It worth its price when you selling on Amazon. I am recommending it to my clients if they want us to be more progressive. I am using Alerts for keep tracking my products to avoid hijackers and checking review counts and be happy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CEO
What do you like best?

The wide range of tools from keyword analysis to listing optimization, alerts and advertising management. The Chrome extension is incredibly useful.. enabling you to get an insight on categories, competing products, or competing sellers, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The flow of keyword analysis through to listing creation/optimization could be made smoother with tools to help on the way. Not always clear what to do with the results of a keyword search and which of them to move into the listing optimizer.

The pricing tier that gives access to the ad management tool is nearly $200/month and could be a bit steep for some but the time saved on the many elements of Helium 10 makes it money well spent! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are many options for helping identify the 'next big thing' or the niches/sectors/products which may be a winner but I suspect that many people using Helium have established products that they want help listing or to improve an existing listing. This means that not all of Helium is useful to everyone but there is so much in it, that you'll find something in there for you. Be warned though.. the learning curve is a bit steep and the listing optimizer doesn't actually write your listing to Amazon.. .you need to copy/paste it into SellerCentral. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

A one stop shop for keywords, listing and advertising management and the ability to see what is going on with other sellers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Sales and Marketing
What do you like best?

My favorite tools in Helium 10 are all of their keyword research tools, Frankenstein, and scribbles. I have written thousands of optimized listings using these tools and they are the best on the market! I also think their keyword tracker tool is extremely helpful and the best tool out there to track your rank for your target keywords. The tutorials and education that H10 provides with the tools is amazing! I have learned so much through the years watching all of H10's tutorials. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, there isn't anything that I can think of that I don't like about H10. It's an awesome tool and has helped me so much in my Amazon business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love to use Helium 10 to not only find amazing products but also to optimize my listings with the best keywords. I have used H10's keyword tools for the past 4 years and I think they are the best on the market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AW
What do you like best?

The listing creator and keyword research. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes if find the workflow a bit stilted. In each section it would be helpful to know where is the logical place to go to complete the next portion of a process. I am signed up as a Diamond level to get access to the ADS section for PPC management. I still feel unsure and would like it very much if H10 offered a one on one coaching/evaluation of my efforts to make sure I am on the right track, this is missing. I see Samurai Seller is offering what I need for $20 a month so I might investigate using them for PPC management v. the $100 H10 charges.I wish H10 had the next level down with an upsell to use ADS with Platinum as a small seller I do not need the larger volume stuff yet but would like the choice to upscale when the time comes and keep my costs down in the next few years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Listing writer with Scribbles is really good and doing keyword research for PPC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

There are lots of Amazon tools out there, but Helium 10 has truly innovative features that most others don't offer. Even within each individual tool, I find clever options that make using the tool easier, provides more information and/or delivers simpler reporting than others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's expensive. I think it's well worth the money, but it does cost a good bit more than other tool suites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use the free trial and free Chrome extensions to make sure Helium 10 is right for you. They offer more tools than other suites along with premium Amazon training and support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Everything from finding products that aren't already being oversold to optimizing listings to getting funding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

E-Commerce Specialist
What do you like best?

What I like best about H10 is that it's very easy to use, there are tons of features, every feature has built in detailed training videos where you also learn a lot of tips and tricks about keyword research, ranking, and creating a good listing. And also the fact that they keep updating the software with new features on a continuous basis Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I am on a Platinum plan and sometimes I have wait for the features to be made available because they are rolled out for Elite and Diamond members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are serious about selling on Amazon then you must invest in Helium 10, you can use the trial version and learn for yourself. It works! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Selling on Amazon, creating the perfect listing that actually organically ranks. Notification about negative feedback so I can take necessary steps. So much useful data and keywords. Ever since we started using Helium 10 and made changes to our listing we have seen a growth in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Self Employee
What do you like best?

I love using Magnet and Cerebro for keyword research. Scribbles is a powerful tool for building Amazon listings. They now have ADS, which is for Amazon PPC management. Their customer service is world class and very quick to answer questions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are not really any downsides, but it would be nice to have a rebate tool to increase sales. Also, it would be nice if the listing tool builder would look up what the character limitation was for each category and automatically set the limit for the title and bullets. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making optimized listings, finding keywords that will help my products be indexed for the best search terms, PPC management. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CR
What do you like best?

I like the complete array of tools that Helium 10 offers that give you the peace of mind knowing that all the details for your amazon business are covered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that I am not able to create new product listings within Helium 10. I prefer to do as many tasks as possible in Helium 10 over doing the same task in Seller Central, I do this because Helium 10 is much more user friendly, provides more information, and let's be honest, Helium 10 is better to look at then Seller Central too so I would prefer to do as many functions of my business as possible within Helium 10 than on Amazon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved problems with listing changed without my authorization, I have seen benefits from keyword research, to general listing optimization, to data analysis from the profits tool, to follow ups, to X ray. I love using Helium 10! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I love all of the Tools that H10 has to offer.

They are continuously innovating.

I started using it for Cerebro & Magnet, but since then, we use it daily for over 20 tasks.

I also like the idea that for new sellers, they have an Amazing Free plan available (even a Free Chrome Extension that helps with research) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the Review request button had more options like Automation

Example: Request Reviews from March 1- March 15 on March 30th.

I would also like to see a Panjiva-like integration (Similar to Jungle Scout)

There isn't much else to say negatively about H10. I am sure there are several things that I would like improved that cant think of right now, but as a whole, these guys are killing it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend H10 in a heartbeat.

For Any Amazon PL seller.

Start with the Free Tier & as your needs become deeper, you can then move to the Paid plans & Training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helium10 allows me to do product research on a level that no other tool allows.

Its absolutely amazing the insights they give.

Even better is the customization options, I can do research totally different than the next guy, but H10 works for both os us!

All and All H10 doesn't only help me with product research, but it helps me keep the business going. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketplace Performance Analyst
What do you like best?

The full suite of tools is extremely comprehensive. Helium 10 has everything we need and more to keep our long-standing SKUs competitive. It has also allowed us to launch multiple successful products by utilising H10 data and strategy.

H10 also provides full training for the software in the form of the "Freedom Ticket" training course and the "Helium 10 Academy". I have completed both of these courses and have found it immensely helpful. Really unlocking the potential that the tools have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Helium 10 is not currently available for the Australian market, it would be of huge benefit if the software became available in this region. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SEO and Keyword optimisation have benefitted us considerably. This has allowed us to both increase and solidify our organic rank positions on the Amazon marketplace, which in turn, has driven sales up dramatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The new features in Ads are the best. I'm finally getting my Amazon ad campaigns tuned so I'm getting more sales with a lower ACOS and TACOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are so many features, it can be a little overwhelming at first. But they do a good job of providing links to tutorials in every tool, so you don't feel lost for long. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm not the normal Amzon seller as I'm an artist in handmade, so many of the traditional strategies for Amazon aren't applicable for me. But even so, I was able to use their toolset to find some great new keywords that have increased my visibility to Amazon customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

How simple it is to review large amounts of data and make data based decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I could customize the default date ranges and I wish I could schedule custom reports for export. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at your other Amazon "services" and compare the costs to Helium 10. For us, Helium was able to replace multiple services and not only saved us money but has more features that we now rely on every day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Profitability. Amazon makes it very difficult to see what happens to your money. Helium 10 breaks everything down and shows it simply. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Singer song-writer
What do you like best?

How accurate it can be after testing it against JS, Viral Launch aswell. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Not having Monthly Sales on X-Ray which can be much faster to understand the competitors numbers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The accuracy of this tool or, how powerful it is if you learn it well by checking videos on YouTube...is tremendous and the price is nothing comparing to the amount of revenue you can make after using Helium 10 and it's most powerful tools such as: magnet 2 and cerebro. Black box aswell...but many other great tools in it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

If it's well used it can really niche down accurately by using the advanced filters. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Développeur web
What do you like best?

I prefere the blackbox tool products tab Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It needs a French version for those who are not at ease with English. Also I am a web developer so binding Helium10 to my Amazon marketplace was easy but for those not accustomed to IT I guess it would be better to develop a connection through something like OAuth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Buy Olivier ALLAIN's Amazon Revolution training and use it with Helium 10 Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this tool to find my first product. Thanks to it I can see the market of this product and take the decision to try selling a concurrent product against the one I study. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Executive
What do you like best?

I am a great fan of Magnet and Cerebro to learn about the search volume of the Kws and products that I am researching. One great tool to optimize my listings is the Smart complete feature that Magner has! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the only detail that I dislike is my subscription payment when I record it in quickbooks! But anyway.. it is worth it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Kw optimization for my amazon listings and product research for new oportunities in ecommerce Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Amazon Business Coach and Consultant
What do you like best?

Difficult to say one thing, keyword research, listing optimisation, ADS management tool and a really great team to back it up, that is really just the tip of the suite that really supports my and my clients Amazon businesses Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing - I do wish the new tools would be implemented at the same time in EU as US as my clients are primarily UK based, but we can't have it all! I will try be patient! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Controlling ADS costs easily. Thorough and in depth keyword research, ranking management and listing optimisation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UO
What do you like best?

The clear explanation in videos on how to work each tool and also the chat support if anything is ever wrong. Bradley is great at explaining in the training video too and keeps it interesting and real. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

With a good service and software comes a big price. I would like to see more offers for long term members and more incentives for people just starting out who don't have the cash to sign up long term at first. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The in depth analysis of the market and the results it provides are more than accurate, and the tool to help write your Amazon listing is second to none. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Paramedical examiner Bilingual English & Spanish
What do you like best?

User friendly easy access all the knowledge you need to learn any questions that you can imagine Helium 10 , Freedom ticket they have it , continues learning , motivational Team Just love them , Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

better Mobile Access , when you win a contest get the reward faster im waiting 3 months for mine Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

listing Optimizing, keywords love it , Ads helpful ,find products different techniques ,learning new tools you never stop learning and for me is very

important, i would like to refer more people Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Norwegian Professional Translator
What do you like best?

From all the softwares we have tested for international marketplaces, Helium 10 has always delivered the best results. I absolutely love their Magnet and Cerebro tools and we have achieved great results with our clients' listings using Helium 10. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the previous branding, but now that they have rebranded it, I really have nothing to say against it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely my highest recommendation for using Helium10 on international marketplaces. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving the problems of low sales our clients have.

By using Helium10 we are finding the best keywords we could incorporate in their listings and backend search terms.

Helium10 is a tool that every serious Amazon seller should be using. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Helium10's tools are industry leading in all phases of your business. From finding products to sell, to finding the keywords to sell the item, generating backend keywords for your listing, and even to setting up a landing page with 2-step URLs. It's all there! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On some browsers, I keep getting certificate errors when I point my own domain to the landing page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a lot of point solution in the market. But Helium10 has relentlessly fought to be the best with each tool they develop and continue to innovate. Quit looking...Helium10 is what you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Finding products to sells, managing the keywords of my products, landing page, see how I'm ranking, email follow up....I use Helium10 every single day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Real Estate Specialist
What do you like best?

I have been using Helium 10 for over a year and a half. It has a very comprehensive suite of tools for product analysis to listing optimization. It's super indispensable and I just won't go without it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

for the price, there's not much to dislike sure a few things could be smoother like "bulk" delete of product list but no major complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Validating product ideas, writing out listings, tracking Kws. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With helium 10 you get the biggest and most complete toolset for amazon sellers. You also get access to amazing training, podcasts and content. Unbeatable value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Its the most popular tool, so you're using the same tool, and accessing the same information as 1000's of other sellers. But the database is vast enough that it shouldn't really matter. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Allows us to make decisions about our amazon business based on data rather than gut feelings. Allows us to systematize our process and decision making framework. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

Helium10 has a vast suite of tools that help you strategize, analyze, and list products on Amazon.

Their tools to see what words you index for, your ranking, and listing writing tools are top notch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very heavy focus on private label, product searching (focus on small mom and pop sellers and not enough on agencies or real brands/businesses).

Also dislike their focus on releasing new products and not enough on fixing and optimizing old ones. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Almost everything. The most Important is definitely writing listings and competitor and market analysis.

Keeping track of my and competitor ranking over time is also great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.