Google Attribution

3.8

Google Attribution 360 is a management solution that uses a data-driven approach to determine how impactful users ads are, allowing them to make better cross-channel decisions and drive greater returns.

Work for Google Attribution?

Learning about Google Attribution?

Google Attribution Reviews

Ask Google Attribution a Question
Showing 14 Google Attribution reviews
Google Attribution review by Bella M.
Bella M.

"Great Platform For Reviewing Marketing Data In One Place"

What do you like best?

If you aren't able to pay for Attribution 360, then this is a great and free option. It takes off the workload by allowing us to view all our marketing data in one place and makes it easy to improve our marketing efforts by providing us with insights for greater returns. It tells you exactly what ads that consumers are clicking on and allows to evaluate what's working for us and what can can be improved. The information that Attribution provides is more in-depth than the similar service provided in AdWords which was a factor in deciding to purchase a subscription.

What do you dislike?

Depending on how much traffic your ads are generating, there may not be enough data to create a Attribution model at first, which was the case for our company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this for small and some large businesses that have invested in marketing and want to evaluate its impact and be provided with feedback.

We can now see what ads are really reaching our target audience thus improving our marketing efforts and promoting business growth.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Google Attribution
Google Attribution review by Carmen A.
Carmen A.

" Integrative tool!"

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows me to integrate in a very simple way all the data obtained through other marketing tools, thanks to this interaction it can make possible the decision making in an optimal and efficient way which translates in the good decision making when trying to execute projects!

What do you dislike?

The most complex to use this tool is to have very clear objectives that can be used, this is something that can be used as a tool and this becomes a disappearance, since ultimately you must train to use this program.

It is important and it would be very useful to disseminate more information about the benefits of this tool and how to use it optimally

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an excellent tool that is practically revolutionized digital marketing, I like it because it allows to integrate in a very simple way the other previous databases which constitutes a great advantage for the moment of carrying out market studies and in turn implementing policies according to the demands , the experience with this tool has been very useful for me.

I have improved my studies on some very specific aspects and in this sense this tool has helped me to make the best decisions.

This tool has turned out to be very useful because it has allowed us to integrate in a very easy and simple way all the results obtained during long years of work!

What Attribution solution do you use?

Google Attribution review by Eric S.
Eric S.

"Google Attribution Review"

What do you like best?

Google Attribution was the best program I found for integrated analytics and condensing all my info to one program and place.

What do you dislike?

I truthfully can't think of anything right now. I use a lot of google programs and they all seem to run seamlessly together.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure to follow tutorials and watch video's so that you can get the most out of the program. There is a lot that this program can do and it is easy to miss some of the functionality if you do not know what you are fully doing.

Google Attribution allows us to make sure we are making all the right decisions to get the best results for our business.

Google Attribution review by Shubham S.
Shubham S.

"Review for Google Attribution"

What do you like best?

Flexible Data integration and also makes marketing any products very easy.

helps to know the accurate data for enhancing the performance.

What do you dislike?

the dashboard and the features can be more some cumbersome.

And sometime it takes more time to do works hence have to wait for the data outputs.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can be made more use to use by adapting the simple steps like data input system is bit of complex

Helps to optimize the market and true value of the market can known easily through it.

Google Attribution review by User in Graphic Design
User in Graphic Design

"Number 1 marketing tool"

What do you like best?

It is a pretty decent product and it does its job just perfectly., what i like about it is that it is exactly that tool which helps to measure and optimize your marketing spend within different channels ., it brings all your marketing data in one place and provides complete view of your performance and insights, also helps to optimize your strategy, .

What do you dislike?

It is a little bit complicated when you just starting to explore the software and does have fantastic functionality but it takes time how to figure out the concept

Analysis of digital marketing responses, marketing analytics, data attribution., just in general was trying to get the idea how to make marketi More effective and results oriented.

Google Attribution review by Thomas R.
Thomas R.

"Google Attribution Review"

What do you like best?

I like that it brings together analytics, adwords and double click search all into one

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that i dislike about this programme as it is a very convenient tool to use

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would reccomend this programme as it helps your business out a lot, especially making it a lot easier for the marketers within the business

We are saving a lot of time by being able to assign our attibution models to the conversion events a lot quicker

"Google Attribution"

What do you like best?

It allows me to join in one place integrations with Adwords, Google Analytics, also allows me to interact with videos, search, social networks with a single person

What do you dislike?

I dislike that most of the Google Attribution tools are hard to configure, do not follow the client's route correctly

Recommendations to others considering the product

Google Attribution will allow you to unify and analyze the data flows available. You can see the performance of your campaigns as a whole and help you get information faster, since it simplifies the import of your data.

Through this tool allows me to obtain representative results to the business with greater precision. It allows me to launch quick actions to optimize my ads

Google Attribution review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"Easy to use and great results"

What do you like best?

I like how it collects data from multiple sources and presents it in an easy to read format so that even people not versed in marketing and data collection can understand it.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that we can't have a large number of users for it. I can't create a login for any board member to go in and view themselves because we are limited to a specific number of people who can access it.

We have paid for marketing and didn't know what was effective for us or not. Google attribution analyzes all the data for our company and basically let's us know where our money is best spent.

"Great"

What do you like best?

I like that this can pull in data from Google Analytics or AdWords, and provide a better way of attribution modelling

What do you dislike?

There were no particular issues. It was a slightly steep learning curve.

Great connected Analytics view

Google Attribution review by User in Primary/Secondary Education
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"Using Google for almost all internet activity"

What do you like best?

We use Google for everything. Reviews in maps, adding user info and photos. We use mail, drive and forms

What do you dislike?

Use of personal data... Monetising everything is dangerous

Adding information to important city sites and services

Google Attribution review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Google Attribution Review"

What do you like best?

I like how it lets me unify my data and analyze its performance

What do you dislike?

There was a learning curve at the beginning.

I've seen areas where I have spent far too much and corrected it.

Google Attribution review by Consultant

"Using google"

What do you like best?

The interface is very easy and supportive

What do you dislike?

The add one and marketing. Also the fact that it tracks your online activity.

Addressing data questions and knowledge development on a time pressing schedule

"It was great!"

What do you like best?

I liked the best was it how the UI works!

What do you dislike?

It can be more precise. imp.notification

I am able to know the market trends and demands of people.

Google Attribution review by User in Law Enforcement
User in Law Enforcement

"Good for marketing"

What do you like best?

Gives me complete view of marketing data

What do you dislike?

It is Not compatible with all of my devices

optimize my marketing across channels and across devices

Learning about Google Attribution?

* We monitor all Google Attribution reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.