GoDaddy Bookkeeping Reviews & Product Details

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Overview

What is GoDaddy Bookkeeping?

GoDaddy makes bookkeeping simple. Everything is organized and in one place, without hours of data entry or tracking down receipts.

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Details

$2,988
@GoDaddy
7,312 employees on LinkedIn®
Description

GoDaddy offers everything you need to make a name for yourself on the Web, from domain names and website builders to complete eCommerce solutions.

Answer a few questions to help the GoDaddy Bookkeeping community
Have you used GoDaddy Bookkeeping before?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping Reviews

Showing 25 GoDaddy reviews
Already have GoDaddy Bookkeeping?
Bookkeeper
Graphic & Event Designer
What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is my favorite tool for automatically importing income and expense transactions and generating sales and tax reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The ever-increasing price has made the service cost-prohibitive for lean seasons of business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoDaddy Bookkeeping makes preparing my taxes as a small business owner super easy and gives me confidence that I am staying on top of where my money is going and coming from. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder and CEO
What do you like best?

I like that GoDaddy Bookkeeping is super simple and doesn't require you to have a ton of accounting experience to use it. Also GoDaddy's customer service is the absolute best. It's the reason I went with this accounting solution over QuickBooks for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the transactions appear to have duplicated and I'm not sure why. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Customer service is the best! Any questions, just call them and they're available to help 24/7. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to do my accounting myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

EzyBooks online Accounting Software is a web-based application. EzyBooks will help you run your business to increased profits with our software features like order entry, invoicing, marketing and accounting functions. Ezybooks software is user-friendly. Try today free signup for 30 Days Trial. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing for dislike in this software, providing excellent features as compare to other software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I ll recommend "Ezybooks" Software to all, use this one and get the 60% discount for 6 months. Free Signup no credit card required for this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have solved many business problems, the main issue that i have solved bookkeeping & VAT by #ezybooks Software, recognized by HMRC. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Go Daddy Bookkeeping is automated, and requires very little work on my part. I only have to review any uncategorized transactions each month and can easily categorize them. I know little to nothing about accounting and just enough about taxes to know that this is a great software to start out with. I like that I can easily record mileage and break out any personal transactions I make through Paypal. I love the fact that it calculates estimated taxes quarterly and that I can print a Schedule C at the end of the year to use when filling out my taxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are thousands of small transactions that eBay makes and Go Daddy Bookkeeping records every single transaction separately. This makes for a lot of line items but it seems very accurate,. My business has net sales of about $35,000 a year and I'm not sure if it would be the best software to use if I grew a lot and started to use a CPA for my taxes. But I have no intention of changing to Quick Books or something more powerful any time soon. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a super easy software to use especially if you are just starting out and realize you don't know ANYTHING about accounting and business taxes. This will keep track of estimated tax payments, sales tax collected and all other transactions needed to file end of year taxes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use this software as accounting software for my eBay business. It works in the background while connected to my eBay and Paypal accounts recording all transactions. The only information I have to enter is mileage and even that is super easy to do. At the end of the year, I am able to print a Schedule C making it easy to fill out my business taxes. The price is very reasonable too! The main benefit is that I don't have to spend much time every month on accounting but can rather use the time to grow my business by sourcing and listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

One stop shop for all business needs. I love the reports and financial statements available. Its easy to get organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. Pricing is great, perfect for new businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting and bookkeeping Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Psychotherapist
Individual & Family Services
What do you like best?

I really love the ease of use. I tried other bookkeeping programs and finally decided on GoDaddy, because it was easy to learn how to use it; it does what I need it to do without extra features I don't need that would complicate my experience. I love not having to pay someone else to do my bookkeeping for me! I love being able to easily enter transactions manually when needed. BDB is an excellent value and it can be adapted to any type of small business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish it would update more quickly to reflect activity in my business account. There seems to be a lag of a couple of days as compared to what I see in my account when I check my account through the bank website. I suppose it would be nice if it were free. Other than that, can't think of anything I dislike about GoDaddy Bookkeeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for a bookkeeping program for a small business and you don't want a lot of extra features you don't need, this is for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GDB makes doing taxes incredibly easy. It has the capability of creating a variety of different reports for various purposes. I regularly use it to show self-employment income when I need to. I can instantly see how my business is doing or compare performance from month to month or quarter to quarter. This is essential for making good business decisions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

That the software keeps track of all of my business endeavors, my freelance work and my online sales. I always know where I stand financially. It's so much easier to track mileage now and all other business expenses and my profit and loss. It also links to my PayPal account and bank. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike at this time.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is especially terrific software if you buy and sell online. It keeps track of all of Amazon and Ebay expenses for me. In addition, it keeps track of all of expenses for my freelance marketing business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Keeps track of Ebay and Amazon sales and expenses; all of my client invoicing; all business expenses including mileage, and my Profit and Loss. Tax time is much easier now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Executive Producer
What do you like best?

I like how GoDaddy Bookkeeping syncs with PayPal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish GoDaddy Bookkeeping could sync with my online banking. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is easy to use. You can track and create reports on your business income and expenses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Preparing tax info for my CPA is easy with GoDaddy Bookkeeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

You can link many different accounts: bank accounts, credit cards, PayPal, Etsy. It also learns how you categorize payments or purchases; you can edit all entries with same name to the same category and it will put all future ones in that category as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Last year we had an issue with this program as two of our credit cards (one business and one non-business, hidden) got switched somehow on the account. I had to figure out the moment they were switched by scouring statements and comparing to entries on our account. I then had to manually delete the incorrect entries and add the correct ones. This was so time consuming and I have no idea how it happened!

Also, you can't just set this up with your account info and let it go. It does take some combing through to make sure entries are being categorized appropriately, but overall it works pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Synthesizing information from multiple retail platforms and bank accounts to get an overall picture of income and expenses in a given time frame. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Administrator
What do you like best?

It's so easy to use and does a plethora of things for a low price. I am able to input all my numbers, send out invoices and more! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all. It's great and effective! Easy to use and keeps my numbers organized. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need easy accounting at your fingertips, this is the app for you! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting made simple and easy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the layout and options. The software is intuitive and takes a very short time to master. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping does not provide all of the options that most other software like QuickBooks do. It does not allow to create custom invoices for example. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

GoDaddy links directly to your Bank and extracts information from it automatically - huge benefit! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping imports all of your sales data from Ebay and Amazon. It is also extremely user friendly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The couple of times that I have had to contact customer support, it has taken longer than I would have wanted for them to get back to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the best software out there for ecommerce businesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to keep track of my online sales without much data entry on my part. Additionally, once all data is imputed, you have the ability to print out a Schedule C to take directly to your tax preparer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner & Chief Content Officer
Writing and Editing
What do you like best?

Clear snapshot of profit and loss from month-to-month and year-to-year. It's very easy to categorize expenses and create new categories as needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The login process is funky. I have to go through 3-4 different screens to select my "path" to bookkeeping. It's like GoDaddy is constantly nudging me to get a domain through them, which I find annoying. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My last bookkeping software didn't serve my purposes. This software seems to actually understand how a small business works between expenses, owner's draws and paychecks and categorizes expenses properly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I love that it has preset expense categories based on tax forms. This makes tax time a breeze! Everything is already in the correct place and I just have to transfer the totals.

It is so simple each week to just check in and move uncategorized items around, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Having only one payment option- Annual billing. It bill sout in Nov for me with a renewal in Jan, Kind of an expensive time of year for my business. I;m sure I could solve this by simply changing my billing date, but I think I would prefer a monthly billing system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I love it. It's worth the money. It is a no brainer and has been very trustworthy, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All of my income and expenses are categorized with ease once it is set up. Makes tax time a breeze and keeps you with a current tally of profit or loss. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Social Media and Events Coordinator
What do you like best?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping is user friendly, more so than an accounting program like Quickbooks. It easily syncs with your bank account and serious security, too. Easy to see transactions without being worried about security. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Free version is very limited obviously. Mainly for smaller business. Larger ones will need a more comprehensive service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business problem: Accounting software that won't break the bank. Benefits: Inexpensive and helpful without all of the bells and whistles. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

I liked the ease of using Go Daddy. Yes, it costs to have the bookkeeping done along with all the essentials such as synching one credit cards, bank account, payroll all in one account. Even mileage expenses are calculated. I really didn't have to do any data entry. Once all the finances were inputted, it was all organized. So easy and simple to use. There was also online expert help if one needed it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the fact that there was a charge to the bookkeeping. Even though, it was easy to use and once the financial information was entered, all the data entry was organized, it was almost worth, havng a bookkeeping software complete the same tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it out and see what you think! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was trying to synch all my financial information together for bookkeeping purposes all in one spot instead of in different locations. I have realized the benefit of keeping all my financial information organized for my business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Simple easy to use and setup. I can not recommend to anyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This book keeping software does not do what they promise. Great for personal use but not for business. I was out of the refund window didn't have time to test it. "which I realize" I was in the wrong. But they didn't offer to give me store credit or anything. Got the software started using quickly realized I made a mistake this software is very limited for what it provides. Not useful for my type of business. I worked with support rather try to improve product they say well your outside your refund window. Not as good as it was when it was outright. I will slowly be moving my domains away from them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't buy Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

not worth my time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner/Photographer
Photography
What do you like best?

I love that I'm able to keep track of all my expenses in one place. I can enter mileage, hours, invoice clients, sync paypal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm not able to sync my bank account. Although, I think it may be the bank's end, not Go Daddy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Time saver! I can keep everything in once place, no excel sheets to keep track of, and it has things I wouldn't have thought of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AC
What do you like best?

I can track my income dales.I use it to keep track of my sales that i lovr..i can sync n put all my stuff in one place.the best part wen ibhad it a couple of yrs ago,they gave me a yr free after the year they change me 100 something witch aint bad..I can my documents to my accountant in they can see what u made for the year easy in convenient... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

After the free trail i have to pay...thats the only bad thing about godaddy online booking.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to track your business online from purchases to supply... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Tracking my income and keeping all in when place... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UN
What do you like best?

The ease of use when I am needing something simple to keep my books straight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some of the colors hurt my eyes. I would prefer much more subtle colors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a good program to keep your numbers in line this is the program for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I love being able to get my books in order with this help. I couldn't get my work life straight without it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The Farmer in the Dell
Staffing and Recruiting
What do you like best?

We try to use "one for all" to make our small business run smoother. We are very satisfied with GoDaddy's offerings. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It's not as fleshed out as some, but we knew that when we started. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Simple and enough for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Chief Bliss Officer
Retail
What do you like best?

I love that my WooCommerce Shop, Etsy, eBay, Stripe and other income sources upload automatically. This is a no-brainer for someone who loathes spreadsheets, which I do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GoDaddy Bookkeeping could be so much better. Support is minimal and hard to find. This is our BUSINESS lifeblood and to be left with little support is not a good idea.

When I invoice people and they pay via the GoDaddy Invoice is rarely syncs. I have to go chase the payment and manually sync it. Makes no sense.

I had a tax audit for state of MN sales tax and GoDaddy had dumped all my sales into a "Misc" pile. I had to go in and ONE BY ONE categorize my sales by state. Over 100,000 entries had to be done from scratch and it was mind numbing. On top of an audit! So, GoDaddy Bookkeeping was virtually worthless to me for this audit - it actually made it MUCH worse. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Think long and hard about what you need. If your business is small (under $50,000 a year or so) and you keep great records otherwise it may work. If you are going to count on this system to have your accounting back, then find something else. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I do like that GoDaddy Bookkeeping brings in sales from etsy, eBay, my website and ripe, but that is about it. I am searching for another online system that does that and I will switch immediately. The lack of support and inability of their system to do some basic functions, like put sales into categories is just not working. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

Ease of usage, constant enhancements, mobile app and low cost. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of a useful time sheet creation feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do your research ahead of time Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing, Income & Expense tracking, timekeeping, bookkeeping.

Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that it meets all of your needs, upgrading to the paid plan is a must. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Invoicing, Income & Expense tracking, timekeeping, bookkeeping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.