GitKraken Reviews & Product Details

GitKraken Overview

What is GitKraken?

GitKraken is a software product for developers and dev teams. Our Git Client is a leading software tool helping developers maximize their productivity with a beautiful, intuitive GUI. Our Glo Boards for task and issue tracking integrate seamlessly with our Git Client, making it even easier to collaborate effectively with team members.

GitKraken Details

GitKraken is a software that makes Git commands and processes easy, fast, and intuitive, it has a visually appealing experience that requires fewer interactions, allows for more fluid workflows, and provides total functionality.

Axosoft
2002
Scottsdale, AR
@axosoft

GitKraken
Answer a few questions to help the GitKraken community
Have you used GitKraken before?

GitKraken Reviews

Showing 81 GitKraken reviews
Already have GitKraken?
Salesforce developer
What do you like best?

I can change easily between repositories with different accounts.

I can have different profiles related to the kind of work I'm doing

Commits are really easy to make and I can see all the changes that I or anyone on the team has been making. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are repositories where I require a token and that is something painful when I don't have the access to get one.

The different pricing tiers are difficult to understand.

The tool should give hints related to what you're doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Changing between multiple git accounts and projects. It's really easy, before I have to change some configuration, or have different tools with a different user on each so I wouldn't have to go through the trouble of reconfiguring 1 tool Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Testing Engineer
What do you like best?

Installed GitKraken on Linux/Windows, and launched it for the first time. The on-boarding process is wonderful, each step of the initial settings is explained at detail. I set up the Github and Bitbucket credentials for my projects, loaded the correspondent SSH keys for my private servers, all in less than 5 minutes.

The cross plataform support is one of the best features. I cloned a repository to a Linux machine, made a few changes, staged the changes, then committed them. Finally, I made some changes on a different machine (Windows), and pushed those changes, and then pulled from my Linux machine in GitKraken, merging these changes in a breeze. So switching platform doesn’t mean switching tools or a slightly different experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it feels very slow and sluggish (on Windows).

And still have some missing features like:

-Interactive rebases.

-Quick find a repository.

-Spell check on messages.

-Being able to select multiple files at once to stage. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are searching for a GUI to work with Git, GitKraken is the best option. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In my previous company we used subversion exclusively. It did the job and we didn’t see much point in wasting time exploring new alternatives. My current company however works exclusively with git. Git can be a bit of a learning curve to start with.

My experience with git wasn't satisfactory until I started using GitKraken. This GUI makes work with Git a pleasant experience, very easy to learn and very powerful to solve a variety of problems when working with version control (merging, commit, staging, etc). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Lead Developer
What do you like best?

I like the build in merge and diff features and how it integrates with the rest of the app. Jira integration worked well and was a great nicety. Its support for having a single user across multiple systems is nifty when having to switch between different operating systems and beta operating systems where many would require a new license per os. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The support is terrible and treats you like an idiot, they refuse to assume responsibility for issues and always assume its your repo and they suggest canceling your subscription if you do not like it.

They do not care if in any repo when you try to merge or rebase branches with more than a couple hundred file changes it can take hours or never complete when in tools like source tree it works fine and takes seconds and not hours. Basic operations even with 10 files changed can take a minute when all of these operations are instant in terminal or source tree. It also broke my repo many times when switching branches or rebasing. Also Git krakken sitting idle uses 50% of one of my cpu cores and will suck 100% if you do anything in it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Only get this product if you are familiar with Git terminal commands as you will need them to fix your repo and do rebasing. Also amke sure your project is relatively small and you will never have 1000 files needing to be changed. Especially do not use with Git LFS as it becomes unusable with my repo (Although I do have 8k LFS files, source tree and gcl handles it beautifully). Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a good integrated merge tool with a decent graph and diff tools. We were able to save some time in many cases when doing smaller operations or just rebasing to keep our branches up to date with the main branch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director, Finance & Development
What do you like best?

The layout is great. Visually, it is one of the best softwares for Git I have used. The workflow is good, easy to follow and not hard to find your next steps from commit to push. The opening interface is great, Modern, to the point and very user friendly. The easy access to working with GitHub, GitLab and Bitbucket covers the most common services out there.

The features of Boards and Timelines is great. This can help by eliminating the needs for additional softwares. There are some great templates to use to get you started, and the interface is easy to use. The Settings are comprehensive and well integrated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1) You need to pay to use private repos. While I understand this is free for non commercial purposes, when you have numerous public and only a few private, it is really inconvenient to switch softwares. Especially when those private repos are private because they contain information that cannot be public without creating a security risk.

The code is outdated. As of the time of writing this, the Electron is quite out of date, and there are depreciated elements that I would not expect to see in a software that is a paid product. I have used a few times on my system, Ubuntu 18.04.5, and it will not recognize my GPG. I have no issues with any other software,... Atom, VSCode, GitAhead, GitHub Desktop, Evolution, LibreOffice, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at your other options, such as GitAhead and SmartGit. If you use in your IDE, look at VSCode and Atom. Make sure that it works for your needs before attempting a purchase, or even deciding to use the free version. The fact that it cannot recognize GPG is an issue for me, it may not be for others, so do check on this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have really no benefits from using this software. I have used it numerous times, but can find no tangible benefit compared to the alternatives. The software does it's job, just at a lesser level than the alternatives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I really like the user interface as this makes it very easy to see how branches and merges are working. I also love the simplicity of it, without having to spend ages configuring everything like other code editors out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was more support for other external code editors - Brackets for example - as it is a bit limited otherwise. I would also like to see more support for different themes as this is more important to me than boards etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just go for it - the product is fantastic! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted a more visual way of coding, and GitKraken does that perfectly for my needs. I also like how the in-app editor works, albeit not my primary choice for an editor. Being able to create and merge branches is very simple, and visual, which is a help to me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Release Developer (DevOps)
What do you like best?

My favorite piece of Gitkraken is the user interface but altogether it's extremely user-friendly and packed full of features. For example, the dark theme is easy on the eyes especially for those who are staring at a screen all day, Their integrated merge conflict tool is easy to use and the colors allow the user to understand what was changed. The integration with GitHub and Bitbucket is seamless and you are able to have multiple projects within one window instead of opening a new session. This tool is great for nondevelopment users. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the initial load time of the software, I also wish for an automatic refresh option where I don't have to manually pull data if I don't want to. The tool is free for 30 days and after that, you'll have to pay what they're offering at the time. If there are any issues that the user does not like, it's not open source so the community is unable to help improve the software. With a community mainly build off developers I feel as though this would be beneficial. Coming back to the load times, it would be nice to have the tool use less RAM that it does. This major abundance of RAM usage does cause the tool to crash once in a while. On top of it being paid, the merge conflict feature is a paid-for feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a complete end to end Git development/deployment tool Gitkraken has all the features you'll need but you have to pay for a license if you want all of the features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problems I'm solving with gitkraken is providing a full fledge git backup and CI/CD deployment process for my project teams. I am on multiple projects using multiple repositories and Gitkraken is able to handle all of these whilst in the same window. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer 1
What do you like best?

GitKraken Git GUI tool is one great innovation. It is very easy to use intuitive UI tool that lets anyone to get started with Git wiithout knowing the command line at all. I've been using the Git command line for quite some time. But I'm getting addicted to the GUI after I started using GitKraken as it's simple and easy to use. Everything happens with the click of a few options and the visual representation of each concepts and color coding for each of them makes it easier to understand and quick to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really like the UI but it sometimes get a bit slower and I do believe the awesome team will fix it soon in upcoming releases. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are finding it difficult to work with the Git commandline, this is a great tool to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Quick completion of tasks related to version control

2. Time taken to update the workspaces and switching between branches are easier than ever Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

GitKraken is one of the easiest tools to use to teach Git to our junior developers. The interface is well designed and makes it easy to find the operation you are looking for. The commit graph is one of our favorite features, as we can visualize who made which commit. Since GitKraken is cross platform, it is compatible with all of our work machines, so we have a consistent set of tools to use during our development workflow. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I've discovered that I sometimes discover new functionality that would have been useful in the past. Things like drag and drop branches to merge are not as evident within the user interface. Some may argue that this is pro rather than a con. Perhaps if I had delved into the documentation I would have discovered some of these features sooner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Developer education. This was one of my development team's biggest trouble areas. So much time would be spent resolving merge issues, backing up code, and distributing out work on the same code base. It was imperative that our developers begin using Git to make up for this lost time. GitKraken has made it easy to begin teaching our developers best practices in source control and how to use Git in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Développeur tweaks (iOS jailbreak)
What do you like best?

The design is looking good, and it allows to perform all Git tasks in a nice GUI. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The lack of Preferences. I would really want to be able to customize some things in the app but the available settings are very very restricted to a few basic parameters. For example, I guess some "dangerous" tasks might require a confirmation before executing. As of now, you can mess with your project by clicking inadvertently on some buttons. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having a nice GUI for Git on all my software projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The design. GitKraken has an excellent design which compared to other gui clients really stands out. Especially for users that have not used git before it is very easy to use thanks to its intuitive design and has a steep learning curve. Apart from the intuitive design, GitKraken also offers a beautiful commit history, especially when working on multiple branches in a team. However, this is just a gimmick and most people will probably not care too much about it unless they have worked with it before. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The loading time. On Windows, it loads quite long (around ten seconds) compared to the command line. You could save a lot of time by just using the command line to push new commits if you are familiar with git and its commands. This said, there are other git gui clients like GitHub Desktop that load faster while offering similar features. Nevertheless, GitKraken does stand out for its design and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you have a GitKraken license, use it. If your team is used to working with GitKraken, they may prefer working with GitKraken over other git gui clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For newbies in my team, GitKraken is really nice because they only have to press buttons, which makes learning git quite a bit easier. It is also very helpful if you have a bigger project where you only want to commit parts and not every file or where you have got multiple branches that you work on because of its detailed commit history. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

- One tab per project is very convenient

- Pleasant to use daily to commit, pull, push, create branches and tags

- Beautiful dark theme

- Very recurring new releases Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Boards and timeline new features doesn't feels useful for use

Free individual plan is no longer available Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for daily code versioning, and this tool is adopted by most of the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Unlike other git client gitkraken has really beautiful dark and light themed gui with verry intuitive design , it's cross platform compatible because of electron on the top of which it is built. The feature to connect gitkraken with github, gitlab , or gitbucket through oauth is simply verry useful, the way it supports gitflow out of the box adds one more feather on the cap, it's feature to show all pull request of a particular branch on that branchs graph reduces lot of redundancy , it's easy to use and developers with no experience can also get their hands dirty Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1.As it is built on the top of electron so it require some more space compared to non electron applications

2. It's verry rare but i have faced this issue, while resetting changes in large number i.e in tens of thousands gui crashes some time

3. Some time takes 5,6 seconds in loading some of the repositories

4.cannot use more than one repository in one session Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you feel cli operations daunting and want something with really beautiful and easy user interface then gitkraken is the right choice for you. Unlike github you can perform bigger operation just with the click of button Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1.As a software developer in my organization mostly we use gitkraken to keep tab of changes made by each of developers in particular module

2.for safely keeping all our project code at one place

3.for contributing other developer in our project code

4. For rebase purpose in our project module Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

The UI looks gorgeous and you can select from light and dark themes. I can manage my Repositories, and organize with it easily. Github and BitBucket easy integrated and can be used without a trouble. Helps me understand project structure and the different features that are being worked on in various branches.Drag and Drop. Everything (well, many things) seems to be as simple as Drag and Drop.

It is one of the best system for comparing version control in a project and integrating development teams to your repositories allows you to work with systems such as git flow to create sub modules to a repository and chain of independent repositories in a large project. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing much to dislike except the fact that it takes significant amount of time to start. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've used Git in almost all the projects I've worked on till now and it really helps in maintaining and tracking the changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

One of the best feature that I like is undo and redo option, save lots of time and efforts. UI is wonderful specially the DARK theme. Easy to use, anybody can use it even at first time not much learning required. Easy to integrate with Github and Bitbuket. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes it's gets time to start. It will be great I we can push and pull multiple remote at a time. If we can see old commits then it will be plus. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are working on IBM Integration Designer and we are having many modules in it. In order to keep backup we moved them to SVN. When we have to keep the changes in sync we faced lots of issue of Conflicts. In-built merger of it not work that much efficiently. So we used there git kraken which is easy to use and very fast as compare to IID merger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

With the help of Gitkraken i really started to understand why git does things the way it does.Following feature i like about GitKraken:

1. No.1 visual representation of all team members push and commit.

2. My favorite feature in Gitkraken is Undo feature.

3. Allows you to see which local branch you are currently in and to switch between them freely.

4. There are distinct line changes as such for when you do like a regular push versus a merger rebase and this usefuless is magnified as i can see who has push or merge.

5. Gitkraken Glo Boards

Git visualization tool has slowly come out and there are few decent ones out there but i have never seen anything as well designed as Gitkraken. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing beautiful comes free. Gitkraken is costly and because of that people try to avoid using it or they use traditional command line approach. Cannot display very old commits which is not great as it could be a big problem in long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Those who are having trouble understanding how Github works or having confusion in using CLI then switch to Gitkraken. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am using Gitkraken for almost all my programming projects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

In gitkraken everything is super easy , undo redo is as good as clicking buttons, branching,staging, pushing, pulling everything can be done on the go with just button click. In other git clients there were lot of cli operations were involved, so to make gitkraken accessible and useful to every developer they have made it more simple and beautiful.in Gitkraken all the other git clients can be accessed so making gitkraken one stop solution for version controling Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As of now i haven't found something that i diskike but some of my colleagues have complain about crashing of gui in order of heavy load and response time in loading of some verry heavy repositories, yeah and thing about gitkraken is its space requirements for starters as it is built on the top of electron ,but in my opinion space should not be a problem because nowadays ram is not a big deal compared to the benefit and features provided by gitkraken Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are bored with seeing white background and don't want remember cli commands then you can switch to gitkraken as it has very beautiful dark and light themed background along with really simple to use graphical user interface to meet your requirements on the go Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As i am working in a service based companies there are always enhancements from client on time to time basis so we use gitkraken for pushing our codes of each and every developer working in that project for version controlling purpose, sometimes we also use gitkraken to review our project code Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

It is easy to commit and push from repository easily. It is free trail for long period. Easy to resolve merge conflicts. User friendly. Easy to use. very good user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It is not completely open source.we need to login to server if we need free version of it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Being good user interface it is easy for freshers and experience people who will work with repositories.

And when you are working with huge team merge conflicts will happen to solve them it will help you easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

For resolving merge conflicts. commit changed files, pull from repository and push to repository. Easy to manage with repositories. And also being huge team members we get merge conflicts when work on same thing. It is helping me to solve them easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Líder de desarrollo Front-End
What do you like best?

Its so simple and so visual, you can see your branches, commits, stashes. You can even deploy git flow on the project and work with it perfectly. Just 3 clicks to push to a branch. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Maybe, just maybe, the colors and the user avatars, would be awesome to be able to add your own images to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Just give it a try, you'll see that you won't ever use those sketchy commands and you'll fix conflicts and issues in a way faster way Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Gitkraken has solved all the merging, pushing and pulling issues just by being able to see the branches and their status in the project, its easier if you know where are you standing in the moment you commit your changes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic designer - UX/UI
Design
Review source: G2 Gives Campaign
What do you like best?

in my first time with Git bash ( the first interface) was very difficult to manage, until i met git kraken. for me is visual and easy to use. and i can manage every my commits and changes without problems. In my opinion, git kraken is better is good for users who are just beginning to use this type of file handling. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

i dislike the dark contrast! i prefer white contrast so i change to light contrast , Also in my opinion, the interface and the Git Kraken Map is some confucious because the lines are mixed when there are 10 users or more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Download it, install it, if when you restart your computer Git Kraken is gone, try to install again and logg in. It works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

i have been workin on e commerce with anoter users. I did the front end and my partners, back end. With Git Kraken we can work correctly with all the commits and changes. distinguish between participating users sometimes is complicated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DevOps Engineering Manager
What do you like best?

GitKraken is fast and easy to use, as well as easy to learn, even with some of the more advanced concepts like rebasing, cherrypicking and squashing commits. Finding content is easy, and I rarely have had problems with the tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Several of my colleagues had their git repositories (local only) corrupted and had to reclone to get back to normal. The error reporting was not always helpful in determining the root cause, and even though we never lost any data, it was somewhat tedious Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you train your people on Git, so they know what concepts mean - then show them where to do this in GitKraken. Make sure everybody uses the tool, so you can leverage shared knowledge, vs. some people doing command line git, others using IDE-builtin Git solutions and yet others using a standalone client. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easy workflow and shared knowledge of how to work with Git and how to perform certain workflows. We're finding commits, checking branch status, merging and rebasing on collaborative branches and overall common git tasks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Developer
What do you like best?

1. We can commit our changes.

2. We can stag our changes.

3. We can soft, hard commit oir previous changes.

4. Open any git repository.

5. Merge and resolve conflicts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Sometimes create problem while merging the conetents.

2. More than 1 commits cant be made at a time.

3. Sometimes .git file get crashed. That can't be recovered. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Best tool to work withing a big team and managing the code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Managing repositories.

2. Performing commit and push to upstream.

3. Merging and resolving conflicts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UT
What do you like best?

Having a well laid out IDE where the GIT operations are easily accessible, having a dark-mode to help with eye strain, seeing which branches has commits & if it needs to be pulled down to get the latest changes & ability to jump between multiple repositories within a matter of seconds.

Also has multiple GIT service logins (Github, Gitlab, Bitbucket, VSTS) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

On occasions you have to restart on the application on Linux as it hangs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Git it a try, it'll really speed up for development time. We use both Github & Gitlab with multiple repositories, having the ability to jump between this is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Other team members use the SSH/command line to use GIT, but when it comes to GIT rebasing, comparing the changes against files & seeing all the history in one go, it a super time saver & speeds up development time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Full Stack Developer
E-Learning
What do you like best?

I cant even describe it. Git Kraken is the only bit of software for managing a Git Client that is constantly a pleasure to use.

Everything makes sense and is intuitive. From the GIT begginer to the seasoned pro, gitkraken has no competitors that come anywhere close.

I think the only thing you cant do, as far as I know, is branch filter - but I'd love to be proven wrong! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Just the price! I'd love to have a one off fee for continued pro use.

Maybe you cant branch filter, but it's not something I use often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you can afford the license - don't hesitate its the best in my opinion! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It just means I dont have to actually spend time figuring out how to do things in GIT. I just intuitively know the correct buttons to push.

Merge Conflicts - a dream.

Visualising the tree - wonderful.

Undoing a mistake? No bother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Engineer
What do you like best?

A interface visual faz com que você descubra o que seus repositórios estão fazendo, onde estão e como funcionam de maneira muito simples. Também é ótimo poder personalizar o layout e os estilos, se necessário. É fácil de usar e tem um ótimo design Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Não muito, talvez a interface do usuário pudesse ser mais limpa. Um dos pontos que eu não gostei é a falta de facilidade ou integração que nos dá ao executar comandos avançados O produto é um pouco caro, se eu for honesto Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Eu não notei nenhum recurso insubstituível que o GitKraken tenha a oferecer. Além disso, verifique se você está bem com a licença, o gitKraken percorreu um longo caminho desde o MIT e a licença do MIT, mas a direção do desenvolvimento, eu sinto, é a certa. Gitkraken é um aplicativo altamente recomendado para qualquer uso, seja um repositório local, remoto no GitHub ou em outro lugar, você também pode usar o cliente para ver as mudanças nada mais Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Torna o uso do Git na área de trabalho muito fácil Ser capaz de gerenciar repositórios de código em vários lugares é uma necessidade Eu precisava gerenciar projetos do GitHub sem ter que fazer login diretamente em seu site e navegar entre diferentes repositórios já que muito tempo é desperdiçado, com o GitKraken Eu posso clonar os repositórios e todo o seu conteúdo e histórias e navegar da minha mesa mesmo sem internet. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Software Consultant
What do you like best?

The most helpful thing about git kraken is the cherry pick commit feature. Any commit can be cherry picked and added to the branch..This helps to choose only required code.. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The authentication will be lost sometimes and should login again . It sometimes wastes the time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Making folders for branches is the problem resolved through kraken. I realized a feature or release management can be done using git kraken. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.