Frontline Special Ed & Interventions

4.0

Confidently Meet the Needs of the Whole Child. Build a continuum of services with Frontline’s Special Education & Interventions software.

Work for Frontline Special Ed & Interventions?

Learning about Frontline Special Ed & Interventions?

Frontline Special Ed & Interventions Reviews

Ask Frontline Special Ed & Interventions a Question
Showing 21 Frontline Special Ed & Interventions reviews
Justin M.

"Efficient cloud based IEP software!"

What do you like best?

I love that this software is cloud based. It's a vast improvement over Excent's Tera program which had to be installed locally. I am able to get work done wherever I have my laptop and a wifi connection. I also like the easy streamlined interface allowing me to quickly jump to any part of the IEP I am writing. The included standards bank is also helpful, again helping me to make better use of my time.

What do you dislike?

The software seems to have frequent bugs, that cause saving or editing your work to be a challenge at times. It could be a problem on Excent's server, but these bugs have caused some frustration the past two years.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that your state/district will be able to have their standards and data work well with Enrich.

Efficient IEP writing while allowing real time team collaboration have been the greatest benefits of this software.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Frontline Special Ed & Interventions

"Use Enrich IEP at work for creating IEP for students"

What do you like best?

Keeps data from everyone in one place so it is easier to put information from all service providers together to create one coherent picture of a student. It helps with children that move between schools to maintain consistent services and to keep an open line of communication between the previous school and the new school. It also helps to track review timelines and deadlines for when IEP documents need to be updated.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to navigate at times and it does not keep the documents that are uploaded organized in a very clear way, so it can be hard to find certain documents that you are looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely consider the value of using this service as a way to organize IEP documents, increase communication between service providers within the school as well as increasing communication between schools if children change schools.

Creating individual plans for students in special education solving barriers to their education. Benefits include allow students to learn at their own pace and in a way that benefits them the most.

What Special Education solution do you use?

Lily S.

"So so"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that the software and its prompts are tied to procedures outlined in IDEA and the SC process guide.

What do you dislike?

Things seem redundant. Why do I need to complete two prior written notices for a re-eval? Also, writing an initial evaluation report is a PAIN. Why are graphs and photos so difficult to include? I get around this by using the snipping tool. But using this doesn't always look professional and it's difficult to get the sizing correct.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There is a slow learning curve.

I'm not solving any problems. I'm just doing my job and completing due process paperwork. I do appreciate that all the information is right there and not contained on many papers that I need to track down.

Christine A.

"School-Based Occupational Therapist"

What do you like best?

I like that Enrich allows me to create groups of students on my caseload.

What do you dislike?

Formatting text or inserting tables into reports is a nightmare. There is not simple default text and tables print out with large blank spaces that are not professional or easy to read.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Save your reports or data in another place. Often Enrich will not save information if another user is editing the same report and you can easily lose information.

It is a comprehensive software for IEPs and 504 plans.

McKenna J.

"Special Education Teacher"

What do you like best?

I like that this software provides you with a template that makes writing IEP's easier.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that it is limited to how you can write your IEP - would prefer that some boxes are able to fill in with your own input.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend others to use Frontline IEP, based on number of students and frequency of writing IEPS.

I am able to efficiently write IEP's, which are typically long documents, and publish those for coworkers and parents to see.

"Helps with thorough documentation for education plans"

What do you like best?

Enrich helps me be sure that I complete all of the steps needed for educational plans. The forms and checklists also make the process go faster.

What do you dislike?

Going back to change documents can be difficult as the program wants you to go in a prescribed order.

This program has helped our district be more consistent with creating education plans. It has formalized our process and made the transitions across schools in the district more seamless.

Denean B.

"Great IEP Program"

What do you like best?

Love this program - it is so comprehensive but user friendly. Drop down menus are easy to use with a lot of variety to help build and revise IEP's. Can be accessed through internet so is available at all times.

What do you dislike?

There is really nothing I dislike about this program. It is very easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Highly recommend to CST teams

This helps to write and revise IEP's for the students I am servicing.

"Enrich IEP review "

What do you like best?

Enrich is a new program that my school district is implementing for the 2018-2019 school year. I have attended a training about this new program and some of the features. This seems like a great too to use to write eligibility reports, IEP, and progress reports.

What do you dislike?

I found that the program is very user friendly. The training was very beneficial and is seems like tech support is very easy to access.

We will be implementing this program in our district in the 2018- 2019 school year. I am very excited to try a more user friendly option for the special education process.

Shannon S.

"IEP Direct user for over a decade"

What do you like best?

I appreciate that it is a data base which houses IEP's from previous years. I also like that all components are laid out. It is very easy to navigate for users unfamiliar with writing IEP's.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the goals. I believe that IEP Direct has tried to change the goals to match common core and I do not feel that it has been successful. I usually write custom goals.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

IEP Direct should have a permanent webinar that guides users. Each year, I have to train users on how to write IEP's. Colleges and Universities do not seem to train their students on this software. Having sample IEP's that are written by IEP Direct and a webinar for new users would make the program even better.

The benefits of IEP Direct are accessibility to previous IEP's. It allows us to track student classification data and previous goals.

UP
User in Primary/Secondary Education

"A great system for keeping track of a lot of student information in special education."

What do you like best?

IEP Direct is very user friendly. I've now used it in 2 states, and I'm very happy with this platform. It's an organized way to keep track of so much information about a student in special education.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the slow response time that happens from time to time. I also don't like the frequent updates on evenings that I'm trying to use the website.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take some time to play around with the site to make sure you know how to use it! Also, when you make any changes, don't forget to click "save."

This website allows its users to compile a lot of information about a student (incl. eligibility, goals/objectives, related services, sped hours, accommodations/modifications, triennial assessments, etc...).

Jessika R.

"I use frontline for IEPs as a school psychologist "

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use. It is pretty reliable as well.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there are glitches. Right now the side bar does not work and it is very annoying.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I like using Frontline. Overall it is very easy to use and makes writing IEPs and Evaluations simple.

We are making IEP writing more streamline and consistent across schools and districts.

"Frontline "

What do you like best?

Organized, easy to navigate, great ideas for standards based goals, great tools for progress monitoring, contact logs for parent communication

What do you dislike?

Frequent updates which leads to the site being down most evenings

Collaboration between professionals working with same students

Easy access to confidential, important documents

"Ever changing"

What do you like best?

Drop down options make paperwork faster.

What do you dislike?

Printed pages are not in the same order as screens

None, I have no other options.

"IEP direct "

What do you like best?

Easy to search

Custom goals

Easy drop downs

Progress monitoring

Parent communication log

Document repository

What do you dislike?

Progress monitoring charts

Wording of some goal tracking

Recommendations to others considering the product:

start slow and then begin to incorporate more that it offers are you become comfortable with the basics

Consolidating student data

Progress monitoring

Collaboration and communication

Data collection and measurement

User in Education Management

"Enrich IEP Enriches Your Life "

What do you like best?

Enrich allows me to mainstream all of my IEPs and allows me to easily access all my information, diagnostics and data.

What do you dislike?

There's not much to dislike once you figure out how to use it.

I am spending less time working on IEPs and spending more time enriching my students in the classroom.

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It was easy to pick up and start using once I completed the training.

What do you dislike?

There seemed to be some things that were difficult when transferring information from year to year. Some things seemed to get lost and sometimes things moved over that shouldn't.

Makes the iep writing process consistent.

User in Individual & Family Services

"I love enrich (now called Frontline Education)"

What do you like best?

Enrich is a great way to collaborate with other special services providers as well as teachers and case managers!

What do you dislike?

I don't have any complaints as of right now.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's really great for team collaboration that works with everyone's schedules. I suggest it at least trialing it!!!

Team collaboration that works with everyone's unique schedules.

"Easy page navigation"

What do you like best?

IEP Direct is easy to navigate and sections are clearly outlined .

What do you dislike?

It is inconvenient to use if someone else is also working on an IEP and you cannot access the section until they are logged out.

A fast way to access student iep's

User in Education Management

"Easy once used a few times to get the hang of it."

What do you like best?

I was required to use this for IEPs at a former job

What do you dislike?

The lack of input info with your own word choice in some areas

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is helpful

It is designed to h lip ed staff streamlin the process of writing annual IEPs and goals

User in Education Management

"Organize IEP & Special Education Evaluation "

What do you like best?

How it organizes all the information one needs to put into special education evaluations.

What do you dislike?

How long it takes to input all of the information that is needed by law.

I am not solving any business problems.

AP
Administrator in Primary/Secondary Education

"I use Enrich on a daily basis."

What do you like best?

It is very user friendly and has everything in one place.

What do you dislike?

Creating reports is confusing. I would like this to be more user friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

N/A

We are working to help create communication around students' needs as readers. Enrich helps that communication take place.

Learning about Frontline Special Ed & Interventions?

* We monitor all Frontline Special Ed & Interventions reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.