FreightPOP Reviews & Product Details

FreightPOP Overview

What is FreightPOP?

FreightPOP makes logistics simple with one login for all transportation management, including inbound and outbound freight management across parcel, LTL, TL, ocean, and international air. FreightPOP offers seamless integration into your current tech stack (ERP, WMS, CRM) and is highly configurable to YOUR existing workflows and processes without months of onboarding. With connections to 300+ carriers, ERP, WMS, and rate marketplaces, getting the best rates and optimizing shipping processes is easily achieved. Best in class customer support- available through chat, email, and phone. Trusted by users like Forever21, NewEgg, Toshiba, and the world's largest auto manufacturers.

FreightPOP Details

FreightPOP is a mobile and web application created to fill an under-served market of SMB shippers.

1. Easy to use
2. Highly configurable without expensive customization
3. Digital ecosystem that connects to your current software, carriers, brokers, and
marketplaces

@FreightPop
581 Twitter followers

FreightPOP Videos

FreightPOP Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the FreightPOP community
Have you used FreightPOP before?

FreightPOP Reviews

Showing 20 FreightPOP reviews
Already have FreightPOP?
PURCHASING & SYSTEMS MANAGER
What do you like best?

Seamless integration with our warehouse management system, Veracore. One platform to handle many different small parcel carriers and LTL common carriers. The ability to assign roles to employees and external parties. The feature to audit shipment is pretty handy too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There are still some bugs going on with the data import for LTL shipments (i.e: the freight amount is not importing correctly into Veracore). Also, if the shipping processing time could be further reduced somehow, that will be awesome! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Have a list of features that you want to see, send that list of features to FreightPOP and request them to demo each feature for you. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Streamline the data flow between our WMS and shipping software. Our manual work is mostly eliminated. Our shipping errors have reduced as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Corporate Logistics Manager
What do you like best?

Doug/Erica and the team are very responsive and capable for training. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We have 19 branches and over 400 users. Do not like the time it takes to get each user set up. Not on FP - just don't like that I have to do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Vet all vendors on EDI capabilities and have contacts for FP to move quickly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Still in the implementation phase. The ability to see all modes of transportation and begin handling imports as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

The customer service is outstanding. The live chat is extremely helpful. The ability to rate shop carriers is great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During the initial set up, we have been running into issues with certain carrier's, with how the commercial invoice's are created and random "glitches" in the system. Again, the FreightPOP customer support team has been fantastic to work with to get the issues resolved in a timely manner. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We really like the one stop shopping, this allows us not only to rate shop our shipment's, but also to track costs internally. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Open Discussions in FreightPOP
Mr
What do you like best?

I adore the capacity to see all transporters in a single look. It's likewise an incredible spot for following and all shipment subtleties. They give detail reactions to every one of my request also the specialized perspectives in the event that I am having any sort of issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

When I make a blunder in one of the fields when entering a statement, I need to begin once again from the earliest starting point as opposed to altering the oversight. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would prescribe this software to anyone thinking of it as in light of the fact that it is genuinely easy to utilize contrasted with different projects out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm ready to do all and more precisely detail and ship bundles inside and abroad. I can think about cargo rates, send all that I have to from one window, and I can see verifiable reports of my delivery exercises. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager
What do you like best?

Customer support is wonderful! We have reached out with some tough questions and have always been met with helpful answers and support. The platform is pretty easy to use. We have not had many issues during our daily use. If we do have andy they are quickly resolved. Another thing we like best about Freight pop is the ability to be able to log in from virtually anywhere. Since it is web based you can ship from your office or from home. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For what I use Freight pop for I don't have many dislikes. Nothing really comes to mind at the moment to be honest. I guess if i really had to think of something it would be having to start from scratch during some of our processes. Sometimes it would be easier to be able to do some kind of edit or maybe have a back button. This could improve the ease of use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try, you may really like it! If you are looking to see rates across the industry this can be very useful during daily operations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use Freight pop mainly for our merchant fulfilled orders that need special/customized shipping labels. We were not able to accomplish this through our other shipping software. We ship out around 10K packages a month to various end users. The travel all over the country, with the use of Freight pop we can make this happen with little to no errors on a daily basis. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Vice President
What do you like best?

The bulk quote feature. I spend many many hours quoting customers with hundreds or thousands of locations at a time to win their business. With prior systems I had to look entry by entry. Now, with the bulk quote feature I can simply upload a spreadsheet and FreightPop will give me back a line by line quote. This feature alone has saved me daysof work in the last couple of months. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the pages seem a little heavy and take a little longer than I would like to load. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We switched from another vendor in the same space and compared this with the biggest companies in this space. We found that the value FreightPop provided, coupled with the extensive list of features made this product the obvious choice. Further, we have been able to work with their development team many times and talking to them about their roadmap and then actually seeing results in achieving it were exciting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quoting and booking hundreds or thousands of locations at once is now a breeze and has saved me a tremendous amount of time. We are able to build in an audit function into our freight process to ensure proper billing. Integration with our ERP system is a major plus - an extra number here or there when manually keyed has killed us on shipments in the past and it is so easy to do. This problem is virtually eliminated now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aftermarket Coordinator
What do you like best?

I love the ability to see all carriers in one glance. I love that parcel is included which is rare.

Pricing is also best in this industry. Customer service is amazing. They provide detail responses to each of my inquiries as well the technical aspects if I am having any type of issue. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

GUI is the part that needs more work. It is not very polished or visually appealing even though it is simple to use. A more comprehensive GUI would be welcomed, while maintaining it user-friendly.

Tracking also needs work, since usually does not update automatically. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You will not regret using this software. It is not perfect but it is improving on a day by day basis, constant updates, more carriers, etc.

This will improve your company's turn around with Freight and save you money in the long run. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have increased by 20% our ability to respond to quotes with freight included. This has been the main benefit from FreightPOP. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

They are very fast to respond to any needs and always find a solution to make the program fit our changing business needs. Any time that we need any support or new features they are so fast to look into solutions for us! It really has made a huge difference in how we manage shipments and saved us a TON of money in both shipment costs and payroll costs due to the saved time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

My only dislike would be having to clear my cookies and cache every day before running quotes to ensure the results are accurate. Every time there is any updates you have to clear the info and login again. This is frustrating because it means logging out of all of my other services as well every single morning when I am ready to start quotes for the day. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This program allows me to quote freight moves among all my carriers in one step. It saves a ton of time and dollars! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freight/Logistics Assistant
What do you like best?

I use freight pop every day to compare the rates of all my shippers and make sure I'm getting the best rates on my shipment. It's also a great place for tracking and all shipment details. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of the things I dislike about FreightPOP is when I make an error in one of the fields when entering a quote, I have to start over from the beginning instead of editing the mistake. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

FreightPOP is helpful but make sure you have the right information or it's useless. Thanks. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are making sure to get the cheapest cost for our shipment by comparing with other carriers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailroom Supervisor
What do you like best?

Everything is well laid out and easy to understand. Makes shipping a breeze and provides lots of information on tracking shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can only seem to use it properly on enternet explorer and not chrome, which is the browser I use most often. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to more accurately detail and ship packages overseas. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Warehouse Shipping Manager
What do you like best?

I find it much easier to use than Ship Station. Customer service is excellent. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not really found anything I dislike about the program Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of the program save manpower anything we need is right at our finger tips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Logistics Manager
What do you like best?

I like that the dashboards are easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It takes some time to get new tools built. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I would recommend Freight PoP to other considering it because it is fairly simple to use compared to other programs out there. Also, the customer service aspect is good when you have a questions or need something to get fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Helping consolidate all of our freight data into one location Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AF
What do you like best?

I like the fact that you can see multiple carriers prices which makes it extremely easy to find the best prices for our deliveries Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

To be honest there is not too much to dislike. If there is any problem is that not all of carriers are compatible with freightpop. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure that all of your carriers are compatible with their system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving most of logistical issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EE
What do you like best?

In my opinion the ease of use and smart simplicity of the Freight POP TMS is above reproach; and, the market leader in the Supply Chain space Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing yet. I will let you know when I disciver a shortfall... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

"Try it - you will like it."

No seriously - if you are reviewing your current processes ast this time - be sure to make yourself an audience to Freight POP, and what the platform can do... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ease of integration to client abased ERP, AMS, OMS, and accounting packages Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AB
What do you like best?

Easy to use, intuitive user interface. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Setting up carriers with unique pricing structures can be troublesome at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Consolidated platform to rate/book all shipments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

We like how the app works well to rate air and ocean shipments Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The app could provide more detailed process flow Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quickly rate shop air and ocean carriers Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Working in accounting, shipping programs were not what I was used to working with. FreightPOP made it so easy for me to ship things without having to interrupt my shipping department. The accounting department can now create our own shipments quickly, allowing the shipping department to keep their focus on the daily operations rather than in house shipping. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to add more reporting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

try it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Accounting no longer needs to stop the daily shipping process in order to send out admin items. It is quicker to compare the rates on FreightPOP rather than logging into each carrier and getting quotes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Specialist - Intern
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

How easy it is to set up carriers, I was able to get it all running and ready to ship within an hour. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wasn't able to use one of my carriers at first, but that was fixed pretty quickly after contacting support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can compare freight rates, ship everything I need to from one window, and I can see historical reports of my shipping activities. My setup was very fast. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I can compare all my rates on one screen. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

They didn't have my carrier at first, but after contacting their support they were able to set it up for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The shipping process is much faster and smoother. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
Computer Hardware
What do you like best?

Freight Rate shopping, great UX/ UI, very easy to use, freight invoice auditing, real time tracking, and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One of my Local carriers were missing but they added it within a week. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Freight Rate Comparing, Centralized Tracking, I save time and money because I no longer have to call multiple carriers and log into multiple websites to get rates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.