EmailMeForm Reviews & Product Details

EmailMeForm Overview

What is EmailMeForm?

EmailMeForm benefits at a glance: - Built for non-tech savvy users, no coding required - DIY intuitive form and survey builder interface - Drag & drop fields ready for immediate implementation and customization - Unlimited number of forms you can create at no cost - Advanced features like autoresponder, form logic, email notifications, security data encryption, reports, personalization, collaboration, file upload, and more. - 100+ free editable templates for quick setup - Bespoke solutions like custom form design and integration with 3rd party apps by our experts - Free and secure cloud storage in your EmailMeForm account - Shareable data reports with various grids, tables, and charts - Enhanced security through SSL, data, and field encryption - Payment integration with PayPal, Stripe, BrainTree, Freshbooks, Authorize.net and more web merchants enables smooth online payment collection through your forms - 3rd party app integrations for automated data flows - Social integration with Facebook, Twitter and blogs - Team collaboration and sharing options - Exceptional customer support EmailMeForm is a trusted online form solution that supports easy creation and sharing of web forms for free. Since 2006, we’ve been helping businesses, organizations, public institutions, entrepreneurs, and individuals collect and distribute valuable data quickly and painlessly. With our intuitive drag & drop interface, users can create online forms and surveys from scratch or choose from a variety of editable free templates we provide. For those requiring next level solutions, our team is available to craft custom forms and integrate them with 3rd party business apps you use.

EmailMeForm Details

Free HTML Online Form Builder Helps you create web forms and surveys.

EmailMeForm LLC
2006
Redwood City, CA
@emfteam

EmailMeForm Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the EmailMeForm community
Have you used EmailMeForm before?

EmailMeForm Reviews

Showing 49 EmailMeForm reviews
Already have EmailMeForm?
CG
What do you like best?

EmailMe Form allows me to create simple forms that can be easily embedded into my website and also allows me to have the forms sent to multiple people. I can also create a link for forms to be added to email blasts and other projects for my clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The one negative feature for EmailMe Form which I will say has been improving since first using the software is customer service. It was previously rather difficult to get a hold of someone and I believe there is still no phone number to just call. They have added a chat feature. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

With the forms I am able to customize forms easily for different clients. There is no coding needed to create the forms. I also am able to download all responses from forms at any time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Team Lead Manager
What do you like best?

What I like the most about Email Me Form is that it is a generator of surveys and forms that helps me in my company to make it easier to collect data. Ready-to-use forms fields, customization and storage options. Share by link or embed it in websites, blogs and social networks. "In addition, it offers an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, employees can create online forms and surveys from scratch or choose from a variety of free editable templates that we provide. those that require next-level solutions, this software will help you a lot, I can even say that here are some of the aspects that the software helped me with: customized solutions such as custom form design and integration with third-party applications by our experts. ¬nto in the free and secure Cloud of my EmailMeForm account reports of data that can be shared with several grids, tables and graphs, improved security through SSL, data and field encryption, integration of payments with PayPal, Stripe, BrainTree, Freshbooks, Authorize integrations of third-party applications for automated data flows. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really do not have much of what I do not like. Although when you download your list to use in an email campaign, you have to make sure it is compatible with my other programs. The ONLY wish I have is that we can have serial forms. That is to say; forms that follow a workflow or approval path. We have established internal solutions for this, but we would love for the software to have this feature. I have interacted with innumerable software and application providers in my career. I would say that Emailmeform is between 1-3% of all those with whom I have had dealings. I am particularly impressed with the knowledge and responsiveness of the support team. They are impressive! Since then, we have expanded the use of Emailmeform forms to include all types of forms, surveys, inspection documentation, rounding documentation, etc. There seems to be no limit to the extent that Emailmeform meets our needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We use Emailmeform to track customers from our landing page. It is easy to use, and it works very well. We can also download a list of customers who filled out our form to use it in other ways, such as newsletters and email campaigns. I would recommend this product to anyone who gets clients from online sources. Once you get used to using the software, creating forms is very easy. I also love the categorization of forms because they make it easier for me to search for previously created forms to use again. My clients with whom I use the EmailMeForm service have been more than impressed. I hope to continue this service for a long time. I have many websites and I am used to using EmailMeForm in each of them. It is essential to prevent Spam from attacking servers. I also like the fact that I can download all the tickets to send them by email to potential customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This product is helping me a lot in creating much better my online forms, survey and data collection, we realized these are the benefits of EmailMeForm: intuitive DIY form and survey generator interface, drag-and-drop fields ready for its immediate implementation and personalization, unlimited number of forms you can create at no cost, advanced features such as automatic response, forms logic, email notifications, security data encryption, reports, personalization, collaboration, file upload and more than 100 free editable templates for quick configuration, customized solutions such as custom form design and integration with third party applications by our experts. Free and secure cloud storage in my EmailMeForm account, enhanced security through SSL, data and field encryption, data sharing reports with multiple grids, tables and graphs, integration of payments with PayPal, Stripe, BrainTree, Freshbooks And more web shops allow online payments without problems through our forms, integrations of third-party applications for automated data flows, social integration with Facebook, Twitter and blogs and offers team collaboration options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Moderator
What do you like best?

I like the following features. With this application, I successfully analyze who is interested in my personal information and a way for them to contact me. Ease of Use. If you are looking for a simple solution for HTML forms, I strongly recommend that you try Emailmeform first. This application will do your job if you want to have HTML forms, surveys defined automatically, and Emailmeforms meets all our needs in this direction. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We made some requests to the support team, for example, I made some requests for form fields, but there was no return. It becomes painful when the required SSL key is required. I would also like to see if they could add Square as a payment processor. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The form was the registration form used by the contents of the institution while traveling. He was able to collect various data in line with my travel needs and reduced the business obligation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EmailMeForm basically looks free. bi includes many definitions of management and tools. It is preferable because it is simple and it is very fast to install on the user's side. It looks good in general. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Analista
What do you like best?

Es un software muy versátil, ya que éste puede utilizarse en diversas plataformas, ya sea desde su ordenador, smartphone o tablet. Además es muy sencillo de utilizar, ya que para crear sus encuestas no necesita un conocimiento muy avanzado en códigos o estar muy avanzado en el tema. EmailMeForm cuenta con una amplia variedad de plantillas, temas, letras, patrones y todo lo necesario para crear sus encuestas o formularios de forma personalizada, ya sea cargando contenido predeterminado o cargando el suyo propio. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

EmailMeForm es de pago, pero aún así en su versión gratuita te permite realizar tus propias encuestas y formularios sin tener mucho conocimiento, pagar por este software podría valer la pena, pero considerando que la versión gratuita es suficiente para crear un producto decente, y que el precio es un poco elevado, no es muy considerada esta opción. El no tener conocimientos muy avanzados y aún así poder realizar tú mismo las encuentas es una ventaja del software, pero embarcarse a proyectos profesionales para tu empresa sin tener un conocimiento o un mínimo manejo del mismo puede resultar en un producto poco atractivo. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Desde que no requiere conociemientos muy avanzados sobre la creación y diseño de sitios web, es realmente sencillo de utilizar, pero es recomendable, que para usos profesionales se tenga un poco de conociento en diseño, para crear formularios caracteristicos de tu empresa o al menos que sean vistosos y atractivos. El sistema de pago es muy fácil y cómodo también, ya que basta con escoger la moneda deseada entre una gran variedad. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Se pueden procesar pagos internacionales, solo escogiendo la moneda entre las 25 monedas disponibles. EmailMeForm provee muchas opciones fáciles de pago, adaptándose a la comodidad del cliente y el encuestador. Su capacidad de personalización tan variada, te permite crear diseños atractivos. Esto te ofrece una gran ventaja hacia tu negocio ya que la cantidad de tiempo utilizada para acostumbrarse a este software no es muy alta, lo que no supone casi problema. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Manager
What do you like best?

EmailMeForm is our go-to solution for when we need to add a form to any web page. A contact form is the most often use case. You simply create a web form template with all the necessary field for the data you need and embed the form into your web page. The process is extremely simple and straightforward that even if you have zero to none coding skills you'll still be able to get the job done. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

While the service id dead simple and effective, the visual aspects could have been better. A slight update of the visuals could make wonders especially to make the form not clash with the overall design of the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try with the free version and it might be even enough for you (depending on your needs, of course). The great service for a necessary tasks in any marketing work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EmailMeForm allows us to quickly and easily create contact and survey forms to embed into web pages. We can create forms in a few minutes and then it's just the matter of making the page go live. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic and Web Designer
Media Production
What do you like best?

This tool makes it easy to build long forms with a lot of fields. I appreciated the clean user interface and PayPal integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There was not enough grouping and conditional field and group tools for what I needed to do. I also struggled with adding calculated form fields. I also needed a few more options to pay with PayPal with more information being sent to PayPal, although that might be PayPal's limits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for all but the most complex forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I tried using this for a complex pre-order questionnaire form to determine client needs. It didn't quite do what I needed, but it seems to be a valuable tool that I would try again in the future for complex forms.

I also used this product to allow people to RSVP to my wedding, and for that purpose, it worked great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

II
What do you like best?

The facility for using this application and all the variations that can offer. Furthermore, the documentation provides great examples organised in different sections. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For doing some custom works can be a little frustrated due to the lack of customization in some parts of the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If the speed of development in your forms/surveys is essential, this tool is for you. On the other hand, if you prefer something more customizable, you should consider the use of other tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have resolve problems that needed the creation of forms for web pages in the minimum possible time. The best benefit is the quickness to do the job. The worst is the lack of customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Very easy to use. It helps me create forms and surveys that I can share with my team quickly. My team loves the fact we can all access the files easily and get the answers we need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Client relationships tools are not so strong. Sometimes our clients don't really understand our reports from the tool and we need to use other formats before doing our presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Surveys to collect data from customers. Our role as marketers is to be able to understand the behavior of our customers. The forms that EmailFromMe help us to be specific in our questions and obtain the kinds of information we want to improve our strategy. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Principal
Public Relations and Communications
What do you like best?

Ease of use, you can use it to make quick surveys or to gather other types of information. It's also great for making forms to use on social media, for instance on a Facebook page, so customers can interact directly from Facebook. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The templates were a little tricky to navigate at first, but got easier to navigate. It's a little bit of a learning curve. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy way to implement forms and surveys directly to your website or social media platform. It presents a more professional appearance when you have a form, survey, etc within your own site, rather than directing your customers to a third party site. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used it in the past to create surveys for groups of people. It's a great way to capture information, especially if you're implementing new design or getting feedback about design from your audience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Security Officer
Computer & Network Security
What do you like best?

One of the hardest thing in my opinion is to get a form that works well on every device(pc,tablet,phone). Getting one custom coded and cost you a lot more than using emailmefrom. The ease of use, no need to know any coding, their pre-made templates and pricing are amazing! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike from their platform. It easy and straight to the point. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mostly to build an email database/lead capture. With a few simple clicks I can have a form done in less than a few minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like that it is a single tool that allows for the building of custom forms and collecting payment. It's great that you don't have to switch platforms for one function over another. The templates library always proves to be useful, as well, with better looking forms than I could ever dream to have myself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish the free plan had more features. I can do more with SurveyMonkey or Google Forms. I can understand not having free payment integration (of course), but the limits leave something to be desired. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking for a simple form builder with payment integration, it'd be difficult to find a better deal. It's economical and customizable. However, if you're just doing forms/surveys without collecting payment, there are more robust solutions out there for free. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to collect contextualized payments- I can learn about customers with every order. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

It catches my attention a lot and keeps me truly focused. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is not much that I dislike about this place. It is very good as a whole. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend you all to go on there and have fun. It is a very good website.This place makes me very happy and keep me really engaged and I am sure that everyone would be happy to become part of this place. Everyone on there is also willing to help and step up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have realized that they are willing to do anything that you need and be there for you in everything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Strategist and Project Evaluator
What do you like best?

The form interface is very user friendly with the possibility of adding as many field as possible; Its the best i have seen and used thus far; another beautiful thing about it is that it comes with beautiful themes and links. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The payment gateway in my country Nigeria is somewhat limited on the soffware, so i use the offline payment which makes it a little bit difficult for my client to pay. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Its a good pick for academics, researchers and web developers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web development, Fund raising, research survey, data gathering and for customer loyalty evaluation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

The thing that is most likely my favorite thing that EmailMeForm has to offer is the started templates that make building a new form a breeze! It is so simple to use and doesn't demand a large learning curve to use. Easy-peasy! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I must admit that some of the premade template choices are aesthetically on the ugly side. Perhaps some more modern clean designs added to the mix would be appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There isn't much advice that I can lend you as it is a straightforward, easy to use form builder. You will be happy you gave it a try once you do! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use these mainly for contact forms but have one client who uses them for many different sign-up forms.

They are easy to build and easy to make edits to which are instantly seen on the live form. We can encourage our more technically savvy clients to build or edit their own forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

EmailMeForm offers a free account. But that isn't really the case... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Yes it claims to be free, but it does come with constant bombardments, coaxing you to upgrade to a paid plan, through advertising and pop-up windows. This really encumbers usability and restricts you from testing the service to decide whether to upgrade or not. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It lets us be able to quickly create surveys for our web pages. We make the forms and then we are able to upload them within a few hours. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Financial Aid Specialist
What do you like best?

I like the ease of data collecting, we use the system to submit surveys to our students. It has a lot of pre-made worksheets you can use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can be difficult to use when you are not used to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helps to reach all different kinds of our population of students. We have online students who cannot make it to the campus. So we use this system to collect demographic data as well as survey how we are doing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Emailme is an easy program to use for someone who isn't great at creating forms. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think Email me is a good program, it really does exactly what it needs to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I use it for registrations for Workshops and other things. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Operations Manager
What do you like best?

The email me platform works very well for what our company currently uses it for, call center escalations. It helps assist multiple teams (ex. call center agents and corporate offices) in contributing to one escalation ticket with the added function of emailing the persons involved when an update is made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have found that the interface could be a bit more user-friendly. It is limited in it's screen adaptability and there have been instances where the text is too small with no way to make bigger, or a ticket cannot fully scroll down so words at the bottom are unable to be seen without refreshing the page. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It could be difficult to use for anyone who is not tech-savvy, as the interface sometimes requires troubleshooting in order to view correctly but other than that it is a good solution and meets the requirements of what our company needed it to do. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for a way to connect two separate parties involved with solving escalations for customers. It has helped us to make sure that everyone involved in an issue is being included on the progress and can see the status at anytime, since the tool works in real-time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IA
What do you like best?

Multifunctionality, multiple features and attributes Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Its name. 2. Pricing. Being a player in a space where many competitors offer similar services, this tool is slightly overpriced Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try finding other tools, but if you need a one stop shop, then you can stop here! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have used EmailMeForm for mass communication rollouts, since my company does market research. I use the tool for targeted forms, through which I convert leads. The main benefits have come through that, as well as feedback through surveys. We have an excellent creative team that handles surveys through the tool and I have worked with them using EmailMeForm Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Customer Service Representative
Financial Services
What do you like best?

Templates that are inbuilt that can be used easily

You can also use your excel tables in the form to showcase your customers what has been done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing that I dislike as of now Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

One integrated platform

You don’t have to send multiple links for them to fill form and pay for the services in one go it’s done Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The many forms offered are great and allow for a lot of time savings for long emails that can be drafted similarly. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface could be a little more user-friendly, but the forms I typically have used were always very easy to come back to once used. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When emailing many people during the day, having standard email forms can largely help and this application can help in your endeavors. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Drafting long emails that take the same format, especially when sending many similar emails to different people. Lots of time and effort saved when I used EmailMeForm. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

The pre-installed template for surveys. This make it easier for one to navigate around and do editing without sweating much Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Although it came with pre-installed template (in the case for survey), it can be a little bit confusing for first-timers. However i believe this can be sorted out by removing some info Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

EmailMeForm is pretty good if you would like to hear more information about how people get to know about your products, brand, company or website.

You can use it to collect review and improvise Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

To gather information about my website from audience Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UF
What do you like best?

Built for non-tech savvy users, no coding required. Do it yourself intuitive form and survey builder interface with fields ready for immediate implementation and customization. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Only 100 form entries per month in free account Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to build forms through websites and embed the code into a site - easy to implement, use, and design. One of the dislikes I have is the limitation of 100 forms for a free account. Otherwise, it is an inexpensive and reasonable service to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building forms throughout website. Very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Assistant Director of Care Coordination for Community Partners
Non-Profit Organization Management
What do you like best?

Want a form and survey builder that is as easy to use as Google forms but gives you web code to paste into your browser? This is your completely customizeable tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No complaints at all with this program we loved it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Web integration between low cost websites and user surveys Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Project Estimator/Coordinator
Construction
What do you like best?

Great way to quickly build form or survey for engagement on your website or email Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The user interface could be improved/modernized a bit for greater appeal and easier use Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it, and save time and money! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quick Way to save time and money by building forms/surveys quickly... Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.