Discovery Data

4.0

Discovery Data offers a consolidated view of the financial services industry, including 40000 firms and over 2 million professionals.

Work for Discovery Data?

Learning about Discovery Data?

Discovery Data Reviews

Showing 1 Discovery Data review
Jesse P.

"Great directory "

Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Discovery Data has helped me find new financial advisors to call that I wouldn't have found normally. When I am looking for new people to call, I can create some pretty intelligent reports that narrow down my search quite a bit. I like that I can search for advisors that have developed businesses that are part of specific broker dealers that have current websites.

What do you like best?

I like that the list is extremely comprehensive. I feel like every single financial advisor is in the system. Sometimes I make reports that show all the recent advisors that did a broker dealer change

What do you dislike?

I find the software incredibly time consuming to search through. It rarely feels easy to find new people. Sometimes I feel like I am going through a lot of records in order to find just a few new qualified people to call.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend the salesforce integration so you don't have to be operating in two different systems and manually adding new people to your CRM

As our sales team grew, we were able to get access to more advisors to call and make more niche reports.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Discovery Data

What Other Business Finance solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of Discovery Data for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Deluxe Corporation Logo
Deluxe Corporation
1.7
Deluxe partners with small businesses and financial institutions to accelerate growth and solve their marketing challenges.
Quail Logo
Quail
3.5
Modern, easy-to-use point-of-sale and store management software for antique stores, vendor malls, and consignment shops
Bookly Logo
Bookly
5.0
Bookly is an online bookkeeping service designed for small business owners.
IndraStra Global Logo
IndraStra Global
5.0
IndraStra Global is a strategic analysis and information services provider.
Model N Provider Management Logo
Model N Provider Management
Model N Provider Management helps you manage chargeback, ship-and-debit, and price protection programs, easily and accurately.
Embroker Logo
Embroker
Embroker provides technology that takes the pain out of insurance, offers top-tier service from the best brokers in the game, and partners with the nation’s leading carriers to surface policies tailored to your company.
NCI Accounts Receivable Management Logo
NCI Accounts Receivable Management
Refines and deploys customized solutions through our proprietary dialogue engine allowing us to generate optimal liquidity rates and produce more dollars collected
FICO Score Economic Calibration Service Logo
FICO Score Economic Calibration Service
Confidently address regulatory stress testing requirements, evaluate the impact of economic shocks on consumer credit risk and develop economically sensitive credit policies with insight into the forecasted probability of default (PD) by FICO Score range, product type and geography.
Performance Trust Capital Partners Logo
Performance Trust Capital Partners
Performance Trust helps executives of community financial institutions maximize their profitability through strategic financial advisory and investment banking services.
PayExchanger Logo
PayExchanger
PayExchanger offer Bitcoin (BTC) Exchange and e-currency exchange for other digital payment processors include but not limited to Payeer, WebMoney, Skrill, AdvCash, OkPay, Moneypolo, Payza and PayPal.

Learning about Discovery Data?

* We monitor all Discovery Data reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.