Discovery Data Reviews & Product Details

Discovery Data Overview

What is Discovery Data?

Discovery Data provides the most accurate and trusted information on the firms and people essential to the financial services and insurance industries. Our data, analytics, and services create actionable intelligence that enable our clients to more effectively target opportunities and execute go-to-market initiatives. In the end, revenue is accelerated and business goals are achieved. With an unwavering focus on excellence, we deliver unparalleled results for our clients’ sales, marketing, and recruiting departments.

Discovery Data Details

Discovery Data helps companies grow their business in the financial services and insurance industries through data and analytics delivered through cloud-based applications, CRM integrations and data-driven marketing and market insights. Our robust profiles on 40,000 BD and RIA firms, over 730,000 active registered reps and over 2 million insurance agents allow asset managers, wealth managers, insurance companies and financial technology providers to recruit qualified candidates, expand distribution and deliver precision targeted sales and marketing outreach.

Discoveryco
@DiscoveryData
921 Twitter followers

Discovery Data Reviews

Showing 1 Discovery Data review
Showing 1 review
Location
Already have Discovery Data?
Senior Account Executive
Describe the project or task the provider helped with:

Discovery Data has helped me find new financial advisors to call that I wouldn't have found normally. When I am looking for new people to call, I can create some pretty intelligent reports that narrow down my search quite a bit. I like that I can search for advisors that have developed businesses that are part of specific broker dealers that have current websites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that the list is extremely comprehensive. I feel like every single financial advisor is in the system. Sometimes I make reports that show all the recent advisors that did a broker dealer change Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I find the software incredibly time consuming to search through. It rarely feels easy to find new people. Sometimes I feel like I am going through a lot of records in order to find just a few new qualified people to call. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the provider:

I would recommend the salesforce integration so you don't have to be operating in two different systems and manually adding new people to your CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

As our sales team grew, we were able to get access to more advisors to call and make more niche reports. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

There are not enough reviews of Discovery Data for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Direct Online Marketing Logo
Direct Online Marketing
4.9
Direct Online Marketing (DOM) is a top 200 Premier Google Partner digital marketing agency founded in 2006. You gain a trusted digital advisor with certified expertise and proven results. It offers a disciplined approach, straightforward communications, complete transparency, and a culture of excellence.
Dunn Solutions Logo
Dunn Solutions
4.8
Dunn Solutions is a full-service information technology consulting firm in Chicago.
Kai Analytics Logo
Kai Analytics
4.8
We specialize in Natural Language Processing, using machine learning algorithms tailored to your unique subject domain. We can quickly clean, parse, and categorize comments and reviews into major themes, cross-referencing them with your original sub-populations. Let us help you discover unbiased insights – naturally and effectively!
WebMechanix Logo
WebMechanix
5.0
A tight-knit team of marketing nerds focused on digital, web design, and development. We don't just get more leads for our clients, we grow their businesses.
Hero Digital Logo
Hero Digital
3.4
Hero Digital combines strategy, design, engineering, and analytics in our delivery of multi-channel customer experiences for brands.
Deloitte Consulting Logo
Deloitte Consulting
Deloitte is an accounting firms and professional services network that provides audit, tax, consulting, enterprise risk and financial advisory services
Fathom Logo
Fathom
We're digital marketers who believe strong strategy starts with deep roots--in our clients'​ business, in digital, and in outcomes. We partner with CMOs and senior marketing leaders across education, B2B services, technology and SaaS, healthcare and wellness, financial services and manufacturing verticals. It's about us, it's about you, it's about what we'll do together.
Demand Spring Logo
Demand Spring
5.0
Demand Spring is an agency that helps drive marketing transformations for progressive companies. Our integrated strategy, content, and technology services to transform your organization into a revenue marketing powerhouse. We are a team of Revenue Marketing Strategy,
ClearPivot Logo
ClearPivot
4.8
Trying to implement your company's entire inbound marketing regimen can feel overwhelming. There's content to produce, analytics to track, imagery to design, code to write, employees to train, not to mention trying to keep up with all of the various (usually contradictory) "do this / don't to that" advice being shouted at you from all over the internet.Sometimes you can feel as if youre drowning in a sea of it all. But you don't have to do it alone. We work with companies using HubSpot to build marketing campaigns that will put an end to your migraine once and for all, because our process is as easy-to-understand as it is powerful.
Competiscan Logo
Competiscan
3.8
Competiscan is a full-service, competitive intelligence market research firm
Do you work for Discovery Data?

Discovery Data Categories on G2