Crello Reviews & Product Details

Crello Overview

What is Crello?

Crello is an online tool for easily creating videos and graphic designs, for social media, print, or any other web-based graphics by using a huge collection of already designed templates and video/photo content. Start with one of 25,000 pre-loaded modern templates, add your texts, images, and brand elements. Upload your own photos, videos or use free stock images, backgrounds, and clipart. With Crello anyone can become a creator with no special training.

Crello Details
Discussions
Crello Community
Danish, German, English, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian

Crello is a visual editor designed to simplify the design process designed to eliminate the need for complex design tools to create visuals.

Depositphotos Inc.
2009
New York, NY
@Depositphotos

Crello Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Crello community
Have you used Crello before?

Crello Reviews

Showing 84 Crello reviews
Already have Crello?
Fundador
What do you like best?

The ability to remove background from the premium pictures and even upload any other locally! Even the premium photos by itself provides a lot of valuable, specially since these are completely exclusive for Crello users, you won't find this library anywhere else outside the Crello platform! Also I love the team support and how much they care about users feedback, they're constantly pushing new features and improving the platform, I love all this! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Well I don't really dislike anything but I just wish the background remover could have just a little bit more quality, there're some users that has gotten not so good quality results on their final designs due to this, although on my case I haven't really have that much issues regarding background remover, although, now that I remember there's some relevant issue on not giving high quality on the final results after downloading the creation, unless you export is high-quality in the PDF Print option, any other option doesn't provide the high-quality that it should have. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This products constantly continues improving, just take in mind that it directly competes with Canva which has a lot of time in the market so this last one is much solid for the time, but my recommendation would be to give Crello a chance I'm confident enough that you won't regret at all, the Crello team is awesome and always listen to their customers, also make sure to joing the FB group as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily create some creatives and without needing to go looking for photos/pictures or sounds outside the platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
Founder & Social Media Manager
What do you like best?

I manage various fanpages and social networks of different businesses. And although I use Illustrator and Photoshop, time and mobility did not allow me to create art in those programs. But I met Crello, an app that helps me create art quickly and from my phone. Sometimes I need to create a Facebook cover, a thumbnail for YouTube or an art for a post, I'm in a meeting and it only takes me 2 minutes to create the art. Rello is a good option and adversary of Canva. It comes with several templates, images and much more. Highly recommended. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't see something I don't like about Crello. I would say that I would add more templates and create an application for the Mac. Otherwise I have no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You do not have time and a lot of money to invest in a graphic artist, you are starting with your venture, because I recommend Crello, with thousands of templates for everything you need in art for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It saves me a lot of time and money. Since it allows me to create art in minutes and without having to pay a graphic artist. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Interactive Producer
What do you like best?

I love Crello, it's a fast and effective solution to generate excellent visual content for the websites and social networks managed in our organization. Its interface is intuitive and navigable from both computers and mobile devices, and it provides a variety of templates and features that greatly simplify graphic design work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any problems using Crello, it is operated efficiently and we have been able to obtain excellent creations in a very short time. It has met our expectations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I have loved working with Crello from the beginning and I recommend it, without being experts in graphic design we have been able to generate excellent visual content in a short time. It is simply an excellent tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crello has meant a definitive and very affordable solution within our organization regarding our needs in terms of graphic design. We generate excellent graphic content for our website and social networks while saving us a great deal of time that we can spend on other activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager
What do you like best?

1. It has a very extensive template catalog.

2. You can create a workspace to share with a team.

3. The subscription is too inexpesive.

4. You can customize the color palette.

5. It has automatic save. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Your Android mobile app has many bugs.

2. There are no options to download the images with different types of quality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crello is a very useful platform for social media. It is inexpensive and easy to use. I recommend that you buy it immediately and take advantage of all its benefits. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crello is my favorite tool for social media content creation. This application has templates for different concepts, which makes it easy to create posts and stories for Instagram and Facebook. I also like being able to resize images to different resolutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Community Manager
What do you like best?

Crello is my favorite tool for creating my creative social media posts, because it has so many templates, elements, and fonts that save me a ton of time. It is an intuitive application and has a fairly affordable rate. Workspaces can be created to create team designs. It has resolutions for most of the images that I post on social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Most fonts and templates are available only in the professional version, so I consider the free version to be very limited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest you use the professional trial version so that you can try all the functionalities that Crello offers in design and collaboration and you can finally buy it for its affordable rate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crello saves me huge amounts of money on designer fees for my social media posts as I can create the images on my own. In addition, it also allows me to collaborate with my work team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

We use Crello to create visual and audiovisual content for the different social networks managed in our organization. I liked its simplicity of use as well as the resources, templates and animations that it provides us to fulfill this purpose, being a tool as intuitive as it is affordable. Another thing I liked is that it was also a great way to design creative printed material such as brochures, flyers and even business cards. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

In the time we have been using Crello in our organization I have not been able to find anything wrong, everything works correctly according to what we have needed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Without a doubt I recommend Crello, it is the ideal ally for any graphic designer, we have allowed ourselves to create powerful visual and audiovisual content, in addition we have also taken advantage of its benefits to create some creative content for printing. It is an amazing tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The main benefit of Crello is the time savings we have experienced when creating content for our social networks, customer acquisition and more, thanks to its ease of use, its friendly interface and the multiple resources/templates it provides. We have taken good advantage of this tool and the results have been rewarding. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UD
What do you like best?

Crello is a cloud-based platform with a unique and functional design to help users create and edit video with unique designs and graphics. The platform provides a great experience because of its ease of use, allowing people to work quickly and smoothly to meet their main objectives. The large number and variety of templates provided by this software is one of the factors that make it the most suitable tool for marketing campaigns through social networks, since it allows the creation of unique and highly customized designs, since they can be added from text, images, files or logos. Its price is really low, has its own mobile application available for Android, iPhone and iPad which provides enough comfort for users to work from any location. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The operation of Crello most of the times is very good, I really have not had any inconvenience because I have always managed to run my work without problems, a disadvantage that presents this service is that providing so many varieties of templates becomes complex to find a specific one would like to have a search engine to not have so many losses of time, another limitation that I can also mention about this software is that compared to other tools this does not allow you to add sounds to PDF files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crello is a quite phenomenal tool, since its operation is very good, it has a great amount of amazing templates, it is 100% professional, its cost is of opportunity, its ease of use makes it ideal for any person even if they are inexperienced, it is an updated and perfect platform to work in a personalized way. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Crello is a software that we have used in our marketing departments to create high quality presentations and advertisements, which we share through social networks, allowing us to capture people's attention and retain new customers. Crello has been very useful for our team as we can work with professionalism at all times, faster and more effectively to achieve our main objectives. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

I have started using Crello when it was newly launched and they are adding more and more features to suit your business and current social media trends.

From the latest updates I like they have added some amazing video and animation templates. Which is really good for the current social media like Facebook, Instagram.

Now they have also added support for stories templates with amazing ready to use video design templates which can be directly exported to Instagram and others like WhatsApp status updates.

As I have recently updated to pro plan, it gives more than the price we paid, and if you are working on social media which constantly needs graphics for all the platforms out there, there is a very good feature available which can easily resize your current design to another custom and social media post.

This is not only useful for social media posts, you can design printable flyers, eBook design and free online business logo maker.

From the pricing point of view it's very simple, If you have experience with the design you can go ahead with a free plan in which you can edit templates and upload  custom images.

If you are a pro user you can easily browse through all the pro templates as well as design elements like animated GIF and videos backgrounds. For the stock images you can buy  $0.99 each.

Another best thing about Crello is, it's available on Mobile devices and you can create designs on the go and publish the design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when you design your poster or graphic on Mobile, it is not possible to continue on the desktop where you left the design.

Second thing I dislike is that there is a limited option to edit uploaded Image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are planning to use Crello for social media , then consider using video templates its really beautifully designed. Crello is adding new animation elements weekly which is really a good sign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Templating system is really good. You can collaborate with other teams as well. Same blog header template can be easily modified and used multiple times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like the wide variety of dimensions that Crello has to create my designs, for example for social networks, logos, banners, business cards, headers and much more. In addition, it has a large number of pre-made templates and wonderful designs where only the text needs to be modified. I also like the fact that it allows me to collaborate with my work team, with the ability to create folders. Finally, I find it very useful to have mobile apps for Android and iOS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like more fonts to be implemented for the text, as well as wishing the user interface has more customization options. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crello is a very useful tool for creating professional designs, and the most important thing is that it is in the cloud, so your work will never be at risk. It has a really affordable cost and excellent collaboration tools. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I can easily build designs for my company's website and for the clients who purchase our services. It really saves me a lot of time having almost all the dimensions for the designs I often create, as well as I can take advantage of templates, objects and animations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Formador
What do you like best?

User friendly and lots of options to explore. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the platform doesn't run smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Building my designs fastly and everywhere without being a designer but getting great results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Founder
What do you like best?

I use Crello for creating video or post content for my own social media platforms, and without getting into any other video rendering software, Crello lets me create amazing looking post literally in seconds from many different categories ready-use templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the templates are just a video backgrounded content so the only editable part is the text. But there is tons of the other templates so it's not a big deal for me. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Without having a big enterprise software I can create my content even on my mobile. Nowadays, recuring content on social media is the key to keep your followers cared. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

1. I love the wide options and premade templates that are available to use.

2. The platform gives event specific designs which makes our job much easier

3. We are able to add a separate design service and served client just by using this tool.

4. Export options are awesome - supports PDF, JPEG, PNG, and even transparent background Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

1. Support needs to improve

2. Sometimes the design won't save particularly in Chrome browser

3. Crello don't have any event specific templates for India. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

1. Avoids the need of a in-house designer.

2. Improves the performance of our social media campaigns by giving attractive templates Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Marketing Strategist
What do you like best?

Super-easy and dare I say... FUN to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their in-app search functionality could be better Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It’s really a delight to use! It has most of what you need from graphics, to videos, to animations... a true gem!

Plus, it’s quite intuitive to use! You’ll get the hang of things just by diving in. And, they have an ENORMOUS template library - even for things like icons! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Great for graphics of all kinds, especially animations! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This application has a variety of premade templates that ease the overall design process. Apart from this, it is possible to create and invite team for better productivity. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't find a feature that allows me to insert background music to any video animations with ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This app is the best fit for anyone, either an amateur graphic designer or a pro one. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This easy to use online graphic and animations designing software has become a fantastic tool for increased productivity among our creative team. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Consultant
What do you like best?

The best thing about Crello are the free and paid templates which is part of the subscription, there are hundreds of layouts prepared that I can use for photo and video ad editing which are very attractive and very modern. My team and customers love my output. Me too! I am always proud and happy with the outcome of my work. The subscription fee of 81USD per year which is roughly 6.75USD per month is so worth it! I am able to make tens and hundreds of different layouts that we can use for our specific needs. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside I can think, which is not really a big deal and for me is quiet understandable is that Crello seems to use high bandwidth of data, coz sometimes when I am outside my office and I do some quick editing, it takes time to load and sometimes it lags a lot if the internet connection is not so fast. But again, it is understandable since it is a photo and video editing tool. Likewise, the mobile phone application is kinda limited because if you start editing on computer and wants to finish it later on your mobile when I am in transit, it doesn't allow me to do so. Thus, it is either I start on mobile and finish on mobile or work on my laptop and has to finish it on computer as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Do you want expert created photo and video ads materials? I highly recommend Crello! It is by far the best photo and video quick editing tool available. And the subscription cost is just right and I can even consider it cheaper compared with everything you can do and the result of the output. Stop hiring or outsourcing the job for designer, you or your colleagues can do it better with Crello. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Being in retails and sales, I have to be upbeat with our presentations including photo and video ads to present to customers online and offline thru brochures. Crello has helped me so much in preparing for these ads, I don't need to hire designer or outsource it anymore, I am able to do it myself and it works like my stress reliever designing my own stuff and presentations. It has hundreds of layouts I can readily use anytime, and I just need to quickly edit some parts if the prepared layout is not fitting exactly my needs. Since we started using Crello at work, we become more productive and has more positive output and sales returns. Before, it takes a day or 2 before a design is released for our approval before using it on our brochures and online pages, but now, we can do it and my staff as well in less than an hour. And the best thing about it is that it is online and automatically saved for later other editing, so if one output is not approved, we can just easily modify it and have another output for approval. It is amazing tool! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Frontend Developer
What do you like best?

Crello is simply amazing, with it I can do anything, from images, presentations, business cards, information and much more, is an excellent design tool especially for those who are waiting to design because it has a lot of templates, models, fonts, designs, and so on which allows me to always have the design I want besides it is very easy to use so you can quickly have the design I need, getting to be one of the most efficient, besides that customers are always satisfied with my work because it achieved a professional finish. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there's nothing I dislike about Crello. I think it's a perfect tool and has the potential to become really popular because of how easy it is to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Crello for the large number of images and design options they have, in addition that most are free, is very easy to use, you do not need to be a professional to make high quality design. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It used Crello because it is very easy to use, with it I can make different designs for almost any job and it is free, has a large number of models and designs ready, also has excellent typographies, and has an intuitive interface is very easy to find everything on your page is very well designed since I use only receive praise from my peers and my bosses, now I am the best in the design department and I am always asked to make presentations and everything is thanks to Crello and its excellent platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Product Manager
What do you like best?

Crello has some of the easiest tools available to create lots of different types of graphics for presentations and other media. The quality of most of the Crello templates are truly top notch. Working with the editing features in Crello are much easier than most of the graphic design apps I've used in the past, even the basic ones that I download to my phone that are supposed to be super easy to use. I like being able to save files to various formats to ensure the work well when sent to a printer or uploaded to social media. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Crello does have a price to take off the Crello logo, so that's probably the thing I dislike the most. In terms of functionality and the quality of the images I can generate from it though, Crello doesn't have many flaws when considering it's meant for users with limited graphic design backgrounds. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

To take much of the complexity out of graphic design, I would browse through Crello's template library and just open one up and start editing it. It shouldn't take long to get use to using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am able to create many different types of graphics for business that I can use in documents, emails, Facebook post and ads, and for standard printed materials. There are hundreds of great templates that let me get graphics started and completed in very little time most of the time. I think the cost is low compared to hiring a professional graphic designer. I also get solid ideas for graphics that I can use when I'm not sure which direction to go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Full-stack Developer
Internet
What do you like best?

crello allows me to create a stunning ads banners i'm not a professional graphic designer so this tool saved me a lot of time by providing a big library of ready to use templates pictures animations and text .

what i really liked in crello is that they provide you with different format for different platforms Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing actually everything in crello is just perfect i would like to see more templates in the business category for both video and images Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if you are looking for quick and professional tool to create banner ads social media content crello is your friend i would highly recommend using it they have a free trial so you have nothing to loose Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

creating my banner ads in a minute instead of hiring a designer that would cost a ton of money and i'm saving my self a lot of time with just few clicks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Consultant
What do you like best?

I do think the easy interface and applications make Crello satisfying to employ. I haven't got to ascertain new style tips just as much alone. I usually have creators block, which could squander numerous time, even for easy models which can be utilized for basic items like social websites posts or site posts. Regardless of whether I do not turn out applying the Crello patterns, I'm able to look through by way of all their libraries to have inspiration for brand new layouts. Applying the look applications and enhancing textual content is far less difficult than utilizing Photoshop or simply related software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The use of the animated template is not hat user-friendly also there is some limitations of web templates in this application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Crello might be a wonderful means to receive inspiration about new graphic style and design concepts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Whenever we use Crello, we are ready to develop graphics for most different types of media. One among the most beneficial items about Crello is the fact we have been equipped to check out the popular proportions for various forms of media like advertisements, social networking headers, internet site banners and a variety of print media. It will save us time from being forced to investigate unique requirements and customary forms of types. We now have been capable to make use of Crello to generate new forms of media that we almost certainly were not even thinking about prior to working with it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Associate Account Manager
What do you like best?

I think the simple interface and tools make Crello enjoyable to use. I don't have to envision new design ideas as much on my own. I often have creators block, which can waste lots of time, even for simple designs that are used for basic things like social media posts or blog posts. Even if I don't end up using the Crello designs, I can browse through all their libraries to get inspiration for new designs. Using the design tools and editing text is much easier than using Photoshop or a similar application. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think that having to access Crello online can be limiting since I might not always have a good internet connection. There may be times when my web browser crashes due to either high activity on Crello or other tabs in my web browser causing problems. Starting over because of a crash, or at least trying to recover my file, is such a hassle. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

As I mentioned above, Crello can be a great way to get inspiration about new graphic design ideas. Even if you have certain types of media that you are used to publishing, you may get ideas for new types of media that you can use for things like marketing and business presentations. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

When we use Crello, we're able to create graphics for many types of media. One of the best things about Crello is that we are able to see the common dimensions for different types of media like ads, social media headers, website banners and various print media. It saves us time from having to research different specifications and common types of designs. We have been able to use Crello to create new types of media that we probably weren't even considering before using it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Demand Generation Manager
What do you like best?

We use Crello all of the time for things like email headers, social media posts, ads, etc. They have a lot of great templates you can start with but then also allow you to make custom items as well. They certainly have enough options for us right now within the free version but it's not too expensive so there may be a benefit in the future to upgrading to professional. They give you access to tons of great images to use within your designs and offer video and animimation templates now as well! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had access to all of the templates and images without having to pay but I understand that's not realistic :) I have no major dislikes! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

There are a number of different options, like Crello, online but so far, I've liked Crello the most! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Much easier to create and design images, banners, posts, etc. than trying to make something from scratch in Photoshop. I don't have an extensive design background so this ends up saving me so much time! I would definitely recommend to any marketing team who wear a lot of different hats! :) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Brand Marketing Specialist
What do you like best?

It is very easy to use and the animations work seamlessly. A source of inspiration even on the free version- plus pricing is excellent value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't really dislike anything, especially after they launched a great mobile version a while ago. If I had to mention something though, that could be the volume of assets library-there is definitely room for more. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It is easy to create eye catching social media content with the use of animations. Plus, as it allows you to create static content as well, it is an one stop design tool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head of Customer Success
Education Management
What do you like best?

I love the free version of Crello and that it creates significant value even if you don't pay for it (and I consider to upgrade over time). Also the user interface is super easy to understand and navigate. They have a lot of templates and it's easy to create the visuals you need and export the files with a few clicks. There was no learning curve at all: I just opened it and generated my first visual in a minute. Crello definitely has a great price-to-value ratio. Highly recommending to everyone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly there is nothing that I dislike, especially when I use the free version which is great. It could have a little more customisation opportunities and features (it's definitely not as powerful as the major visual design tools), however, the same time this helps keep Crello easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely use this tool for social media posts and ad content. It's super easy to use and even the free version is good enough. Great value. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creating custom visuals for Linkedin and other social media posts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Show Mor