Code Blocks is the best IDE for c/c++ code compiler ,There are several points which are like to me ,are given below..
1. Code Blocks is a free, open-source IDE.
2. Code Blocks supports multiple compilers including GCC and CPP.
3. It is user friendly IDE that means Interface of Code Blocks is awesome.
4. Short cut of debugging of code is easy to learn and great visualization.
5. Installation of Code Blocks in every OS is too easy and operating it also.
6. The Code Blocks debugger has full break point support.
7. I used multiples IDE for debugging the code but It is the best IDE and I recommended to others also to switch towards Code Blocks .
8. A few of Code Blocks features are targeted at users migrating from other IDE's and this makes it too interesting .
9.Code Blocks uses a custom build system, which stores its information in XML-based project files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.