ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management

3.6

ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management Software by Ingenium Business Solutions, Inc. provides a therapy-specific system with customized reporting templates for multiple therapy types.

Work for ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management?

Learning about ClinicSource?

ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management Reviews

Showing 7 ClinicSource reviews
UE
User in E-Learning

"Clinic Source Review"

What do you like best?

I like that the system is online. It is so convenient to be able to type my documentation from my personal computer rather than having to use a second work computer. The system is mostly intuitive to use. I also appreciate being able to search for information in various ways (calendar view, client view, by documentation, etc)

What do you dislike?

I always have issues when I save a note and need to edit it later (even just minutes later if I forget to sign the note or accidentally submit before its done) - the system freezes, locks me out, the changes don't get saved, etc. Usually the easiest thing to do is delete the note and start over, and that just seems silly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I don't know for sure because I'm just one of many users in our clinic, but pricing per user seems expensive. I would expect there to be some sort of "bulk" pricing available.

The system lets our clinic document therapy progress digitally for easy sharing across providers and locations. It also creates a relatively standard format.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management

"ClinicSource for Speech Therapy"

What do you like best?

Our practice was converting from all paper therapy notes and billing to paperless and chose to go with ClinicSource. In general, the organization of this system was such an upgrade and easy to use.

What do you dislike?

It was very difficult at first to get it all entered initially and input all of the data. However, after the initial information and data was entered, it was much easier to keep up with.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The beginning stages are hard at first, but after all data is inputted into the system, it is worth it!

Our company was relying on paper billing and records, so this alleviated all of that and condensed it to one easy online system. This was so much easier, and also freed up space on our office.

What Physical Therapy solution do you use?

User in Mental Health Care

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

It is neat and keeps things organized. I can see all the patient information I need

What do you dislike?

It is slow at loading stuff. Sometimes it spins for awhile and I’m left waiting for it.

Providing therapy to patients that need it and managing their billing.

Odette B.

"Therapy Source"

What do you like best?

The program allows me to perform multiple tasks within the mainframe and allows me to move through different cases.

What do you dislike?

Program takes an extended period of time to load, and tasks cannot be performed remotely.

Therapy note taking and case reviews-- it streamlines my case management system.

"Clinic Source for tracking everything"

What do you like best?

I like how easy the tabs are to navigate. Adding appointments is simple.

What do you dislike?

I do not like the calendar layout at all. I would like an easier way to set reminders within the system.

I work remotely from the rest of my company, so clinic source has been helpful to connect with everyone.

User in Medical Practice

"Super helpful!"

What do you like best?

Makes documentation very easy and helps with organization.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the program can be a little confusing until you've practiced with it enough.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it - it can be very helpful for your agency.

Documentation and organization. Helps with quality.

AH
Administrator in Hospital & Health Care

"Clinic source therapy "

What do you like best?

Program works well and is very basic for the daily user.

What do you dislike?

It does have frequent bugs, and though things are easy to figure out, they are a little long winded.

Figuring out the easiest process for notes.

Learning about ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management?

* We monitor all ClinicSource Therapy Practice Management reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.