ClientLook Reviews & Product Details

ClientLook Overview

What is ClientLook?

ClientLook is the best commercial real estate CRM software for brokers, investors, owners and more. It’s the simple, smart and intuitive solution that's relied on by more individuals, team and and companies than anything else.

ClientLook Details

ClientLook is a cloud-based CRM system that combines contact management, project collaboration and corporate social networking in one integrated solution.

ClientLook

ClientLook Reviews

Showing 12 ClientLook reviews
Already have ClientLook?
Commercial Real Estate Investment & Leasing Pro at Harvey Lindsay CRE
What do you like best?

Made by commercial real estate brokers for commercial real estate brokers. Well thought out including the ability to track many relationships including properties, tenants, investors, and assorted stakeholders for a deal. I use the Android App every day. I especially like to integration with AnalystPro. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The integration with my company's email (Office365- Outlook) is cumbersome. This could use a redesign or an alternate method to make this important integration more seamless. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Simple, straightforward, well designed CRM. I use it has an integral part of my practice as a commercial real estate broker. I believe it makes me more productive and helps accelerate my sales funnel. I love the Android App. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I have been using ClientLook for 1 year and find that the detail on my deals and contacts is significantly improved. Knowledge is power in commercial real estate and I am certain that ClientLook is helping me build my own proprietary database of properties and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

WithClientLook I can manage my listing, tracking, pipelining and collaboration with the client for all the properties.

In ClientLook if you have subscribed user they will help you with their virtual assistants and also provide data management and entry for free. One can use their software in any digital device with so much ease. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

As I had used it for a very small time I cannot think of any such drawbacks.

I can only say you need a strong connection and a smart device to run this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If anyone is in commercial or real estate industry that person should try this software once.

You will feel the difference in manual and automated work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I was incorporated with one real estate business for a small span but I felt this was the best software I had used for my real estate problems. I can use this software any time and can check the activities done by the people on any property listing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

Client Look has many features all in one place. We have tried other methods for property management but Client Look keeps everything very organized from tenants, investors, and properties. It helps us keep track of listings and current property activities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think it could improve on filtering out advanced searches. Especially when there's a lot to look through, it would be easier to find a specific property based on its geographic location or etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's a great organizer to help me keep track of real estate activity. I like that it sends me reminders. Sometimes it's easy to forget if we need to renew a lease Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

This was really good software for someone who is new to real estate. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Something that I definitely do not like is the fact that I had to pay upfront for this software. That's not to say that it's bad or anything, I would have liked to try it out first before having to pay for anything. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Something that I've definitely seen is I got more clients than I could have done without this software. Very great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

The platform itself has fewer moving parts, making it easier to manage and function. It's easy to connect a deal, contact and property to each other so that everything is in one spot. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No reporting capabilities and no cross object filtering in an advanced search. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are part of a team I would suggest having the least tech savvy member create a trial account. The reason for this is they will be the one to determine if the platform is easy to use and they'll have more questions than those are have been working with different tech/platforms for years. For my team ClientLook was the best fit for the least tech savvy member and proved that the platform was easy to use for everyone on the team itself. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Visibility. I work for two Commercial Real Estate Brokers who are constantly on the go and have little time to compare notes. This platform makes their interactions quick and meaningful by displaying all the information in one spot that both can see. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The best thing about client look is we can track contacts, listings, properties. it is the best and effective solution for the back-office. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

there is nothing in this in which we can dislike, it is very helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

ClientLook keeps us informed about the movements of our clients, this kind of function is something that we looked for in other until we found this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UA
What do you like best?

Makes my interactions with my clients go much more smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The interface isn’t the easiest to work with Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client look has helped my efficiency immensely Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I feel comfortable in using this software, so you can share your clients informations with your co-worker easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes we lose some records that we have made. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want to make your work easier, i suggest you guys using this software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We making record for the clients with all their information, so we have the full control of the clients. When they call us back we just look them up on the system to see what type of client are they. But unfortunatley we spend too much time to put the information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Industrial Real Estate Broker and Investment Properties
Real Estate
What do you like best?

Client Look is the only interface (that I've found) that has all the functionality we need on a daily basis as a commercial real estate broker. The program was designed by brokers for brokers and it shows.

I love the Virtual Assistant feature and it is truly the distinguishing feature of the product.

There is great customer support available and they are always willing to talk to you and help you figure out a solution that works for you.

Several other brokers in my office use Client Look and it is nice to be able to share records between them and keep some private to myself.

It allows you to be as detailed or vague as you want when inputting prospects, clients, properties etc.

The ability to link and reference clients to properties to brokers to employees to decision makers is great. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the amount of time I need to spend inputting information. They say to have the virtual assistant do it for you but sometimes it is more work to have them do it than to just do it yourself.

There are way too many clicks to get around and get something basic done. I love the detailed queries you can run, but haven't been able to find a quick easy way to do a "global search" of my database.

The site is generally slow. There is a yellow tab that pops up at the top that says "working" and it seems to take a long time. I assume that this is because it is not a massively used website yet and they do not have the infrastructure or servers to be able to speed this up. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Client Look is so close to being great. Right now, for me, it is good. Every body I ask whether they like it or not says "Yeah, It's good..." but they leave you with some doubt as to how in love they are with it. Try Insightly, and compare to Client Look. It's cheaper and arguably easier to use but may not have all of the functionality you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The ability to link properties to prospects is necessary. As a commercial broker, having a CRM that I know how to use can make me a lot of money. I look at it as an asset. It sets reminders, keeps prospects from falling through the cracks, and gives me the confidence that I am fully engaging all of my prospects. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Much simpler than Salesforce. Interface is far more approachable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some items need refining such as auto pop-ups for what/how to enter info. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Quicker date / info entry. Simpler to train someone on it than Salesforce. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development
Construction
What do you like best?

I like client look because it is user friendly and I like the layout of the website. I also like that you can add tasks so you don't forgot to do something in a month from now or even a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the way it exports to Chimpmail. I've been to the online classes and have watched videos and I still have issues with connecting both of them together. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Again, I think have adding task to certain clients is key. It makes me realize how many contacts fall through the cracks Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

integration with Xceligent promised for over a year still not fully materialized Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Inflexible screen layout. Only ONE field allowed per row which requires constant scrolling up / down. Heck even the CRE database I created on my first computer in 1982 allowed more than one field per row!

This is especially frustrating using the iOS app, even on my iPhone 6 Plus.

No easy way to have multiple properties connected to one property owner... and Owner-User business connection too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Property AND business owner CRM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.