CaseFleet

CaseFleet helps litigators win more cases. We provide tools for organizing case evidence, tracking deadlines, and managing your legal business. With our Timelines feature, you can create a detailed chronology for each case that links witnesses, facts, legal issues, and evidence. Our application is easy-to-use and available anywhere there is an internet connection. Your data is secured with industry leading encryption and multi-factor authentication.

Work for CaseFleet?

Learning about CaseFleet?

CaseFleet Reviews

Ask CaseFleet a Question
Showing 1 CaseFleet review
Al B.

"Casefleet document summary and chronology tool."

What do you like best?

Casefllet is very easy to use. It is very intuitive. Sign up, upload your document and start your document review. Create people and issues on the fly. Reports can identify the document and location of the people and facts you have tagged. Reports can be sorted in different ways. Easy to create medical chronologies from medical records, review deposition transcripts for issues, create detailed chronologies.

What do you dislike?

The new updates have made this a very useful tool.

As a true solo attorney without a staff, I must be efficient. Casefleet does not waste my time. I can review records and transcripts one time and gather the information in reports that I use for settlement demand, deposition preparation and trial.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about CaseFleet

What Legal Billing solution do you use?

There are not enough reviews of CaseFleet for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

Learning about CaseFleet?

* We monitor all CaseFleet reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.