Campayn

Campayn allows you to create, share and track newsletters and marketing emails.

Work for Campayn?

Learning about Campayn?

Compare Campayn to Similar Solutions

Campayn Reviews

Showing 57 Campayn reviews
Campayn review by Damian C.
Damian C.

"A robust email solution with great tracking data and custom options"

What do you like best?

Creating emails is simple. We're also given tools to create many types of layout and styles to suit our needs. The design and editing tools are largely visual, so we can simple click and drag various elements into place. I like that we can see information about email opens and link clicks, which gives us insight into the effectiveness of certain email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I think editing certain emails in a very precise way can be complicated. The templates and layout selections are nice, but when I need to make spacing or size changes, I'd like to be able to enter numerical settings, whether as pixels or percentages, to achieve very exact style adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For an email platform that is easy to use with nice templates and custom options, Campayn is as good as they come. If you don't want a platform with so many canned features and need highly-customized options, then you may want to look elsewhere.

Campayn has been a great and full-featured email marketing platform that is super easy to use on a standard level. We can quickly put together well-formatted emails with a good amount of custom options that generally suit our needs. The tracking data we get after blasting emails out is extremely helpful for gauging the success of our campaigns. Rather than being in the dark or having to poll email recipients, we can simply pull up the interaction metrics.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Campayn
Campayn review by Keith B.
Keith B.

"A very complete email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Campayn has several types of web forms for us to collect contact information for our marketing lists. We can collect and store detailed information to help us create and distribute marketing and newsletter emails in a more targeted fashion. Campayn provides us with excellent email templates that are very professional and appear well in most email clients. The templates are easy to customize with our own information. We also have very insightful data about user actions such as email opens and link clicks.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is rather confusing and restrictive. I would like to be able to add as many contacts and send an unlimited amount of emails for a set price. I feel like we have to trim down our contact lists for some campaigns, which is tricky because determining the quality of each contact isn't a really straightforward process.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall, I'd recommend Campayn for it's extensive capabilities in creating and distributing emails and providing useful insight into contact actions. Campayn's pricing might be a bit strange, but I think some people might find it fair and a good value.

We have launched many successful email marketing campaigns with Campayn. We not only received positive interaction data from the platform, but saw a good amount of conversions for our events and promotions. Campayn has been a great automation tool that allows us to send a steady stream of emails to keep our contacts engaged and connected with our business.

What Email Marketing solution do you use?

Campayn review by Theodore S.
Theodore S.

"Send the most attractive emails you can imagine without the need to know internet marketing"

What do you like best?

I can add images of google maps and calendar buttons without the need to know programming codes, this software is designed mainly for people who do not have much free time, programming knowledge or email marketing. They have very attractive templates that motivate my clients to know more about my brand and my content, apart it is very economical compared to other software

What do you dislike?

The function drag and drop does not work on my cell phone sometimes, apart to attach files it takes a little longer than what I have attached directly to my Gmail, I do not have any other complaint, it is a great software dedicated to those people do not know about email marketing

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend reading the instructions of use provided by the platform, as well as the interactive tutorials so that they can use the software capacity 100% without the need to waste time or go to support

We wanted to be able to do marketing by email without the need to be specialists in the subject and with Campayn we have achieved it, the start-up process was very easy, just register for free, see the interface of the tool and start configuring the messages using the pre-established templates, apart it gives us the advantage of uploading our own list of contacts with just a couple of clicks

Campayn review by Emili M.
Emili M.

"Easy to use as advertised, excellent customer service "."

What do you like best?

I tried several email marketing solutions, but none seemed to get stuck. Some were powerful but very difficult to use, while others did not have everything they needed. Campayn seemed to do everything he needed, and also at a good price! Not being an expert, I really appreciated the multiple options for registration forms, and I especially liked their great forms templates in full screen!

I had some problems importing my list due to file format problems, but their support was very friendly and I imported the list into my account, so it quickly became a problem. They also responded quickly when I did not understand how something worked, which really helped me to continue with my email.

Your free level is great to start, but it lacks detailed reports. Fortunately, your paid plans are not that expensive and it's worth it, if only for the detailed reports One of the main attractions of this software is its easy user interface. A non-technical user can also operate this software It is a very simple program that, when you spend time fully understanding your capabilities, is completely very useful

What do you dislike?

This is one of the disadvantages you need more segmentation options, but in general it is not bad

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would definitely recommend the service to other less expert people, as it seems to take into account the interface and functions

The ability to send response emails to our customers and potential customers. in a very short time he made everything much faster and safer.

Campayn review by hossein r.
hossein r.

"چگونگی ایجاد کمپین"

What do you like best?

ایجاد علاقه ایجاد امید به زندگی. راحتی در کسبو کار. ایجاد زمینه های کاری با سرمایهای کم و حمایت دیگران. ایجاد محیط آشنا برای مخاطب فارسی زبان. ایجاد سهولت در یادگیری و ورود به سیتم برای خود و کسانی که با سیستم آشنایی ندارند.

What do you dislike?

ایجاد مزاحمت و پرهیز از اطاله وقت پرهیز از ورود به مقوله هایی که در نهایت به بار ننشیند. ایجاد فضا برای طرحی که بشود به عنوان محتوای سرگرم کننده و ایجاد آگاهی ویا در زمینه مالی

Recommendations to others considering the product

بازخورد سرویس شما برای من مهم است . حد اقل برای پیشنهاد به دیگران مورد نظر قرار میگیرید. .

در خیلی از کمپینهای مواثر در زندگی خود مانند کمپین های کمکردن زباله و یا ایجاد فضای سبز همسو هستم اما هر کمپینی با ایجاد هماهنگی و کار گروهی سریعتر نتیجه خواهد داد.

Campayn review by PHILIP M.
PHILIP M.

"boost your sales and marketing."

What do you like best?

Demand of good and services depends on the consumer knowledge concerning the products being sold. Campayn is an amazing software that enables businesses reach their customers through Emails. it has best features like; contacts manager that stores all customer details, advanced Email editor that has attracting and interesting tools which enable building of attracting emails, automated updates like new blogs, magazines, etc to stored contacts. ability to track the location where the email is read, the number of times the email has been opened, the devices used to open the emails. reporting ease for customers and business partners, notification on email delivery, welcoming texts sent to new contacts, automated Emails.

What do you dislike?

dislikes includes, regular pop-ups of Emails can be tiresome and boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product

are you stranded, looking for an affordable, easy to use, reliable, effective and efficient Email marketing software? Campayn gives all you need in one package.

our business interaction with Campayn has been unforgettable. increased interaction with our customers as they can chat easily, our customers are issued with updates on our new products in the markets, increased markets for our products as advertising through Email is effective and cheap, improved customer care services, increased production due to increase in demand for our products, low cost of production due to automated emails thus reducing paper and manual work.

Campayn review by DORIS W.
DORIS W.

"effective marketing tool."

What do you like best?

Campayn provides the best features like; contact manager where contacts of prospects are saved, email design with attracting themes and tools, automated newsletters, blog articles updates, the controller can monitor how their contacts are interacting with the emails, there locations and the activity on the emails, email deliverbility enables the marketing expert to follow-up on their earlier communications, welcoming messages can call a prospective customer attention, reporting is relatively close to immediate.

What do you dislike?

not much dislikes, though some people find it boring receiving regular emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

looking for the best email marketing platform, Campayn is the best place to go.

the experience is more than excellent; improved customer contact through regular communications, enabled the business identify locations where our products are of demand, advertising is made simple just through a email customers learn about the products, our emails widely read as the design is interesting and attractive, low cost of marketing, customers receive up to date information about new products and services in the business, reporting has become simple, fast and easier.

Campayn review by Adil B.
Adil B.

"Wowsome Tool For Mail Marketers"

What do you like best?

This is the best tool i recommend Easy to use interface , drafts and everything makes it easy to send mails to your buyers or get them news about your new arrivals , blog , vlogs , offers , discounts . It is so manageable that i am in love with this nonstop too to create, share and track email under one roof .They also provide Free for Life Plan where you will be able to send 20,000 emails to 2,000 contacts per month.

What do you dislike?

The Reason i dislike about it is the do not have good support at all , where i think they should work on it they should reply quick so that stucked customer feels not alone sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product

They are already doing great job and managing all well just i want them to make their support fast and reliable and they are all set .

I love new tools research and love to check the capability of them so i used this too and love this one , its so easy to manage create send and get reports from it that i use it for my good projects .

This helped lot of conversions of new clients and analysing where i fail to pitch new users . Good Tool Good to use.

Campayn review by Deepika A.
Deepika A.

"Great tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Campayn is a great tool for creating attractive newsletter and run email campaigns. What I like the best about the software is that it lets to send 12500 emails per month in its free subscription.

Moreover, it has easy to use interface and also offers you embed sign up forms so as to increase the subscribers easily.

What do you dislike?

The emails we send through this product are not mobile friendly so I think it should be better if it offers to create mobile friendly emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would surely recommend to use the tool as it is very easy to use. It has drag and drop editor to create emails easily. Over all, it offers free version for running email campaigns.

I had used the free version of this software and it really helped me in reaching my business audience for free.

Campayn review by arthur m.
arthur m.

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

I liked the price and the reporting features. It has good options for cheap and the free services doesn't offer the detailed reporting but for a low price you get so much. I really liked the different sign up options as well.

What do you dislike?

I think the software would be even better if it had mobile optimized emails. Everyone has their phones stuck to them. It would benefit them to consider adding it soon. Had a little trouble uploading my contacts, maybe make that a little easier too.

It boosted my email marketing game to the next level and allowing me to do it for a very good price. I am nor super computer savey but this is amazingly easy to use. I love love love the tracking tools. You can see how many have been sent and opened. Keeping your emails out of the spam folders. I love knowing that my working isn't just sitting in someones junk/spam mail never to be seen.

Campayn review by Henry M.
Henry M.

"Excellent!!"

What do you like best?

I had a few problems importing my list due to file format issues, but their support was very friendly and had imported my list to my account for me, so that quickly became a non-issue. They were also quick to respond when I didn't understand how something worked, which really helped me get on with my emailing.

Their free tier is great for getting started, but it lacks detailed reporting. Luckily their paid plans aren't that expensive and it's worth it, even if just for the detailed reports.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Love the interface of the software, it's well designed and easy to use. I love how easy it is to create templates.

We used it to help engage an online community and collect leads to grow the community.

Campayn review by Judy  B.
Judy B.

"Fit for Any Device"

What do you like best?

You will have access to dozens of free email templates, and they are all made to be responsive and fit for any device. You can import your lists from any source by uploading your CSV spreadsheet, by pasting it in your contact list, or connecting Campayn with Gmail, Yahoo, or other services.

What do you dislike?

Although Campayn helps with detailed email analytics, it's ease of use is not as good as other products I have used. There is no coding necessary with their editor. It is supposed to be just drag and drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It can help your customers keep track of your upcoming business events with calendar buttons that automatically add events to their online calendar.

We are able to share ebooks, digital brochures, contracts and more by embedding an easy-to-format link that lets customers download files to their computer or smart device.

Campayn review by Lox L.
Lox L.

"Campayn"

What do you like best?

Today I would like to talk about my favorite program called Campayn. I recently got acquainted with this program and I will tell you honestly, I really liked it. It does not crash and the most important work is very fast

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I haven’t noticed any minuses in this best program.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I reccomend all people this very nice programm

This program helps me a lot with my hard work and many other business matters.

Campayn review by User

"Email Marketing Campaign with Campayn "

What do you like best?

There is nothing tough like marketing, that is why we need a platform that can ease the task of marketing on the web.

I like Campayn because it has all the tools for email marketing in it.

Campayn is easy like 123 to sign up and start working with it.

It only require little effort to learn and master all the features and how they work in order to become a pro user.

Campayn is cost-effective compared with other marketing systems.

Finally, I love the way we get automated email responses with the help of Campayn.

What do you dislike?

Data interoperability is a bit hard to launch and also it is tedious to customize Campayn during initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, but first they should know how all the features function.

Email Marketing is the main benefit that Campayn offer us.

Sending outboard emails.

Basic reporting is among the things that we get with Campayn.

Campayn review by User in Education Management
User in Education Management

"Campayn Review!"

What do you like best?

One great attribute to this software is that it has a easy interface to use. Any person can operate this software. With my experience it is pretty easy to set automated emails up to go to desired lists. It is well designed and easy to figure out and use. It is also easy to create nice looking templates. This software has everything I needed. It has a good price point too. I truly appreciated the sign up forms and again it had beautiful looking templates. Overall I loved the way it works!

What do you dislike?

I had some problems importing my list due to file format issues, but their support was good. They helped me out with all the problems after the call. They were quick to respond when I didn't understand something. That did help me out a lot. It would be nicer if they had different price plans, to be honest. Sometimes the software did get a little to slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Overall just to make a price plan and also maybe put more money into marketing. I have a lot of friends who need to know about this software!

It is helping me with all sorts of different errands I used to worry about using my old email software! It gives me a great look to my emails with all the different email templates. The best part is that it goes with any type of device. It also has a great reporting system. This helps me get a detailed view of an analysis of my emails. This software over gives me a more professional look and feel to my emails.

Campayn review by Timothy M.
Timothy M.

"Professional and modern email campaigning!"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use this program. There are so many ways that you can customize the layout of your emails. I also like how simple the drag and drop feature is. It is very easy to make your campaigns appealing and eye catching.

What do you dislike?

It can get slightly pricey for my budget. I am just starting off my business and I hope that I can allocated my money to marketing so that I have the ability to use this program again in the future. It was a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a try. You can always cancel. It is worth a shot.

Solves issues of people deleting emails. With the interface that Campayn provides, people actually look at the emails and read your campaigns instead of skimming over them and deleting them. True attention grabber!

Campayn review by John W.
John W.

"It's all bout Email marketing with Campayn "

What do you like best?

Who doesn't like a system that suits all the needs in one place without having to move from one app to another.

The reason why i like Campayn is availability of all email marketing features in one secure place.

I also like the fact that Campayn is easy to use without having to look for internal apps.

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike even a single thing about Campayn since it has been my digital marketing savior.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Email Marketing is the top notch thing that I relish from Campayn.

Automated email responses.

Sending outboard emails.

Campayn review by User in Broadcast Media
User in Broadcast Media

"Campayn - Simplifying Email Campaigns"

What do you like best?

Another email campaign manager tailored to small businesses and startups. The biggest differentiator in this software was its simplicity. Many email campaigns claim to be easy however that isn't the case. Campayn was specifically designed with simple templates for desktops and mobile apps.

What do you dislike?

While it's simplicity and easiness is impressive, it made it difficult to really get break from that mold. Its competitors ConstantContact and MailChimp have a plethora of features that they can offer over Campayn which is worth keeping in mind when your business grows.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Consider this if you are a small company or startup and don't have enough time to customize each campaign. Also worth noting that you don't have to be a marketing guru to use Campayn.

Wanted simplicity in terms of email templates/design and analytics without spending too much. The easiness helped us save time to focus on other aspects such as social media content creation, recruiting, vendor and customer relationships, etc.

Campayn review by User

"Campayn is the best for campaigns."

What do you like best?

Using Campayn is like abcd,very easy to use and its cost is very pocket friendly compared to other marketing systems.

I like most this tool because it has all marketing tools in it that I require to meet my goals.

Anyone can use Campayn since it has a very user-friendly interface.

What do you dislike?

I don't have anything to dislike. Campayn is a recommendable tool that allows me solve alot .the customer support is the best.very quick and understanding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campayn is not expensive. I recommend.

It's all about email marketing.

It helps me maintain good relationship with my clients and improve the chances of them coming back in future.

Campayn review by Matilda K.
Matilda K.

"Campaign with Campayn "

What do you like best?

I like that Campayn has all the features for email marketing.

Great customer support readily available 365/24/7.

Campayn requires short runing curve.

Highly customized to meet varying needs.

What do you dislike?

Noooothing at all. Campayn is the best for email campaigning.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend it to all sorts of corporations.

I use Campayn to send large number of emails.

Manage email lists and send outbound emails at once.

Campayn review by User in Market Research
User in Market Research

"Connect your prospects effectively with Campayn."

What do you like best?

Accuracy at its best with this software. I got best results in my product surveys because of this software. Creating research survey with its email editor is very easy.

What do you dislike?

It lacks on its reporting feature. It is not very comprehensive. And I found its pricing expensive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Highly recommended for people active in market research sector.

It helps me to conduct market survey through email campaigns. I got very good results.

Campayn review by User

"Campayn..The best email marketing you can't go without."

What do you like best?

I like Campayn because it can help you keep the track of your upcoming business events .

It allows us to share digital brochures, ebooks contract and more by embedding easy to format link which will allow clients to download files to their computers.

Infact,,,choosing Campayn is choosing the best software that has all the tools needed for emailing marketing.

What do you dislike?

In my case,I haven't discovered any difficulty while using Campayn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Campayn is a must use software. I highly recommend.

Campayn us easy to learn and easy to understand.

It is pocket friendly compared to other marketing solutions.

Campayn review by Olivia N.
Olivia N.

"Excellent service"

What do you like best?

Everything. It makes it very easy to build targeted emails to my clients.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I haven't encountered any problems.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's really great.

Engaging with customers better

Campayn review by Raja K.
Raja K.

"Email Marketing done with a few Clicks. So easy to use!"

What do you like best?

One of the best email marketing tool having simple and elegant interface.

Beautiful templates. User friendly editor. Easily manageable drip campaigns.

What do you dislike?

The support response time is too high . Email delivery is average .

See emails to Gmail landed into junk folder.

Recommendations to others considering the product

you will love the interface of the software. It is so user-friendly and easily manageable . No need to hire experts to manage your stuffs.

I have done email marketing for managed Clients here. Got good responses.

Campayn review by User

"Perfect for emailing marketing."

What do you like best?

What I like most about Campayn is the price and the reporting features.

It has helped me to boost my email marketing task to another dimension hence allowing me to do all these at a cheap cost.

The tracking tools allow me see how many have been sent and how many have been open.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I get trouble uploading my contacts.Apart from this I have never experienced anything that I don't like.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Campayn for emailing marketing.

Allows me send high volume of emails.

The price is friendly.

Building and personalizing emails.

Campayn review by User

"Campayn is the best email marketing solutions in the market."

What do you like best?

We have tried many email marketing softwares but non seemed to work until the time we came across Campayn.

Campayn has all the great features we were looking for and its a very straightforward Software that is offered at a good price.

Since we begun using Campayn, it has indeed made everything much safer and faster.

Looking for email marketing solutions, then Campayn is the best you can have.

What do you dislike?

It may seem boring for receiving regular emails but that what it was meant for.Nothing much to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Excellent, improved,perfect email marketing Software.

Campayn review by User

"I use Campayn to create effective email campaigns"

What do you like best?

I love how easy it is to use. I know exactly where to go and how to utilize it.

What do you dislike?

I actually do not dislike anything about it. I prefer it over the other email marketing platforms.

I am able to reach out to all of our past clients and future clients who have signed up for our email newsletters. I can maintain relationships better and increase the chances they will return to us in the future.

"Very straightforward.Nice application."

What do you like best?

A very straightforward tool.what makes its the best is how easy it is to use.Campayn has the best customer support. Anytime you have an issue, they are always there for you. This tool allows us to send emails and track stats.

What do you dislike?

Campayn doesn't seem to have any issues yet,whatever I use it to do it gives me the best results.someone should give it a try.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great service. I recommend.

It has made my work easier. It is quick to learn, understand and allow you create beautiful campaigns within a very short time.

Campayn review by Fernando G.
Fernando G.

"Campayn is perfect for designing and sending responsive emails"

What do you like best?

We love the way that campagn creates emails from templates that are fully mobile responsive and friendly

What do you dislike?

Compared do some other providers the pricing is a little steep but we are guessing this is due to the rich functionality.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great if you are struggling to come up with a viable email template in a short space of time.

We are creating emails that our customers can read on all of their devices making our business go mobile.

Campayn review by User

"Very useful and helpful. Easy to use."

What do you like best?

Campayn makes everything easy.it is easy to send mails to your clients. It allows me to create, track and share under one roof. Campayn has easy to use interface and also offers you embed sign up forms so as to increase the subscribers easily.

What do you dislike?

The emails we send through Campayn aren't mobile friendly. I think if this can be improved it can work more better and very efficient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend Campayn.

Campayn helps me with alot with my hard work and many other business matters.

Campayn review by User

"My experience with Campayn."

What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to use,you can customize the layout of your emails in so many ways.I also like how simple the drag and drop feature is.The most thing I like about Campayn is the availability of email marketing features in one secure place.

What do you dislike?

Campayn has been my great helper so I have nothing to dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes i recommend.

Creating research survey with its email editor is very easy.Allows me to easily engage with customers in a professional way.

Campayn review by Nidhi P.
Nidhi P.

"Excellent "

What do you like best?

I liked the the reporting features and easy to use interface. They also provide Free for Life Plan where you will be able to send 20,000 emails to 2,000 contacts per month.

What do you dislike?

It doesn't have mobile optimized emails.

Good and a very easy tool to use. It boosted my email marketing game.

Campayn review by User

"Great experience with Campayn"

What do you like best?

What I liked the best about Campayn was the clarity of the website. The front face was really easy to understand once you get a handle of it

What do you dislike?

At first, I had difficulties to understand the basics of the program, but as I said, once you get to understand how it works, it goes really well

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is kinda expensive !

I can now build some beautiful e-mails, that are way more pleasing to look at than the ones I was used to make from scratch with outlook

Campayn review by Tamara S.
Tamara S.

"Advertising"

What do you like best?

I enjoy working in a collaborative environment and working on projects from start to finish.

What do you dislike?

It takes time to be creative and think of an idea for marketing a product.

I have been working on Mobile ads and increase the effectiveness of the ad-targeting capabilities.

Campayn review by Janette G.
Janette G.

"Mass emaiils "

What do you like best?

This is an okay system to use! Works for basic mass email sending. Easy to figure out, one person job.

What do you dislike?

Chip is much better and has more friendly options. This is generic!

Having people attend an open house! This helps people recognize the event.

Campayn review by Deborah W.
Deborah W.

"Easily Send Mobile Optimized Newsletter with few Clicks "

What do you like best?

Simplicity at best.

Auto reply / responder can be easily configured here.

Price is a Good Part, not much expensive.

What do you dislike?

Not a much feature rich email marketing software.

Automation part is missing here.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want to go for simplicity and ease of use , you can prefer this budget software.

Done email marketing for our Clients.

Campayn review by Neil D.
Neil D.

"Great Product, Easy to use and very useful!"

What do you like best?

The ability to create customized, responsive emails that can be sent from within an integrated system

What do you dislike?

Some of the features are rigid however this is due to the emails being responsive in nature

Recommendations to others considering the product

Give it a go, it's easy to get the hang of and you'll find it very useful if your looking to send clients emails at short notice.

The ability to send responsive emails to our customers and potential customers

Campayn review by User

"Campayn is my go-to solution for Email marketing "

What do you like best?

What i like most about Campayn is ease of use and has all email marketing features in one secure platform.

Automated email responses is another thing that i like most about since it help me save time and energy while marketing.

Campayn is cusomizable to meet all marketing needs in one place.

What do you dislike?

Campayn hardly integrate with lots of APIs and apps.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Campayn to market ETR machines in our corporation.

Campayn review by User in E-Learning
User in E-Learning

"Emails done RIGHT!"

What do you like best?

Emails can be a tricky, annoying business, but with Campayn everything is done simple and RIGHT!

What do you dislike?

At first the tabs and templates seem a little daunting, option-wise, but after two tries it was a breeze!

Recommendations to others considering the product

Try it out!!

Reaching clients, colleagues and employees, all perfectly done!

Campayn review by User

"The best way to send out and email Marketing."

What do you like best?

What I like about Campayn is that it has all the tools for email marketing.

I use it for emails and it really works well.

Campayn makes email marketing easy.

Very user-friendly and affordable tool.

What do you dislike?

This software works well though sometimes it takes abit long to send.

Nothing else to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I must recommend.

It really helps us send response emails to our clients and potential customers.

"Fantastic Software."

What do you like best?

Campayn is one of the best tool I have ever used.It is the best program to use for,Mass email sending.reaching colleagues and employees.

It has descent price,great templates and its easy to use.

If is very simple to learn and interact with.

What do you dislike?

I wish they can improve in some functionality on the mobile application.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend.

Great customer support.

Sending automated emails responses.

Campayn review by Jasher L.
Jasher L.

"One of the best marketing tools"

What do you like best?

One of the best marketing tools I have used

What do you dislike?

There's not really anything I dislike about it besides I wish it did more than 20,000 emails

Reaching a lot of clients and customers

Campayn review by Zlatan D.
Zlatan D.

"Great platform"

What do you like best?

UI is very self-explanatory and you don't spend a ton of time trying to figure it out. In this day and age you don't want to spend too much time Learning the platform, And this one is awesome.

What do you dislike?

Basic improvement they could use is on the mobile app, Otherwise the team has done a great job with this product and it's ease-of-use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Definitely try it out and see if it meets the needs of your business.

Marketing in the real estate business.

Campayn review by Administrator in Marketing and Advertising

"Decent price, great templates, easy to use"

What do you like best?

Campayn was the third platform I tried in last two years. It's definitely nicer and much more handy than other solutions. Templates are also pretty good. Especially I like the way how I can get other colleagues involved and manage their what they can see or do. Pricing is also decent. There's definitely a higher value, comparing with what you get with other competitors.

What do you dislike?

Few issues with imports - restricted formats support

Mailing List Management, Newsletter Management, WYSIWYG Email Editor

Campayn review by Randy H.
Randy H.

"Good Product, simple and effective to use"

What do you like best?

Provides great design, available to use from the mobile app. Very simple to learn and interact with.

What do you dislike?

Can improve some functionality on the mobile app.

Marketing and email campaigns to customers.

Campayn review by User in Higher Education

"Still getting the hang of it!"

What do you like best?

It is a very straightforward program, which, when time is put into fully understanding its capabilities, should be very helpful.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, yet! We are still in the implementation phase. We are seriously behind schedule due to our own in effectiveness, but look forward to a successful outcome with in the next year.

Collecting, organizing, and quantifying data.

"Company for Outreach"

What do you like best?

Campayn offers custom email templates that can hep in saving time

What do you dislike?

Does not seem to offer any unique services that sat it apart from the rest of the field.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Make sure you get enough use out of the program services - not all of these services need to be paid for.

Mass messages to customers and potential program users to market services.

Campayn review by Calvin K.
Calvin K.

"Good"

What do you like best?

Icims provides great reporting system and also very user friendly

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the employer has to pay large amount of money for any additional features

No clue

Campayn review by User

"Email campaigns developed by Campayn "

What do you like best?

I like that with only a smartphone or PC, I can access Campayn from anywhere.

Great customer support.

What do you dislike?

Customization is the only challenge, which may require intervention of 3rd party consultants.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I use Campayn to advance email marketing.

Campayn allows me to send automated email responses.

Campayn review by User

"Great way to send out and market emails"

What do you like best?

Like similar services, this platform allows you to send emails and track the stats. They also have ROI tracking, and it's mobile device friendly/

What do you dislike?

The cost is a bit more than other competitive platforms

Marketing emails and tracking how many are read/clicked on/etc.

Learning about Campayn?

* We monitor all Campayn reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.

Compare Campayn to Similar Solutions