Campayn Reviews & Product Details

What is Campayn?

Campayn allows you to create, share and track newsletters and marketing emails.

Campayn Screenshots

1-50 of 98 total Campayn reviews

Campayn Reviews

1-50 of 98 total Campayn reviews
Co-founder and Managing Director

"A great tool to form invitations"

What do you like best?

The best part if the of Campayn is the customisation of their templates to form your invitation. The email designing is so simple just because of Campayn. This tool is something we require in corporate as we think much about how the email should be catchy and my client gets attracted by seeing the formation of the email.

What do you dislike?

I think the pricing is a bit of part where they should work on as while we are working in corporate the very first thing we go for is free opportunities. Pricing can affect your client base. For monthly plans they have three options only to accept the payment while for annual they accept via anything as per your choice.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When it is a question of quality things should go to clients then Campayn is the answer to this. Best Tool.

We are a marketing firm and we look forward to approach our clients with a very attractive email creation and Campayn has helped me a lot with the same. We have grown so much just because of Campayn. Keep up the good work folks!

SALES MANAGER

"advanced email marketing"

What do you like best?

Campayn is one of the most used Email marketing software's. its composed of advanced features like; Email editor that allows the user to customize emails layouts and designs, contacts manager, automated welcoming texts, blog updates, Email activity tracking, fast and simple reporting, up to date automated newsletters, high volume sending of Emails, ability to show deliverability of the emails. ability to track the locations the emails are being read, Campayn can tell the kind of devices being used to open the emails sent.

What do you dislike?

Campayn is amazing email marketing software platform, however, it is quite expensive to install and maintain compared to its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campayn is the best alternative for Email marketing because it is simple to use flexible, effective and affordable.

Campayn has enabled our business reach more customers due to regular updates and interaction, customers are kept up-to-date with the available products and information that can be useful. tracking of emails has enabled us to establish the locations of our customers, the devices they are using, how often do they interact with the Emails etc. reduced cost of advertisment as much of information is shared bu Email.

Manager

"Campayn helps me create emails using the available templates, with great excellence."

What do you like best?

What I like most about this tool is that it allows us to coordinate email marketing in an automated way and allows us to carry out a series of key operations in this sales strategy. It also offers a clear understandable interface to understand when making the first Newsletters. You can also choose the most appropriate option according to the objective you have: links to the mail, visits to the pages, record successful sales

What do you dislike?

What we dislike is that sometimes it is difficult to send large files, when the internet connection is terrible. Even Campayn offers us extensive capabilities to create and divide emails and provide useful information on contact actions. Fortunately, we have launched many successful email marketing campaigns with this wonderful tool, obtaining great results for the company.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend Campayn because it allowed me to send the most attractive emails I can imagine without the need to know Internet marketing. In addition The templates are easy to customize with our own information, we also have very interesting data about the actions of users, Campayn has been a great and complete email marketing platform that is very simple to use at a standard level

We had some problems importing my list due to file format errors, but for the rest this software has given us the opportunity to fully understand its capabilities, it is absolutely very convenient for my company, we have noticed that Campayn has excellent benefits, one of them is, because it allows me to send a large volume of emails

Community Manager
Oil & Energy

"Variety of designs thanks to the use of Campayn"

What do you like best?

It is a great software that has an excellent variety of designs and very attractive templates, it also allows me to add images and files from Google without needing to know the programming codes, it has a very simple interface. Its free version is very complete

What do you dislike?

Editing some files can be tedious from the mobile device, they could add more segmentation options and decrease pop-ups since these are a nuisance

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an easy-to-use product with nice templates and great capabilities to create and distribute emails, although you need to read the instructions before you start using them

With Compayn I have been able to carry out successful campaigns without any problem, it is an excellent tool to share files such as: eBooks, digital brochures, contracts, etc. Also with the software I can maintain a more active communication with the promoters and creators of events, in turn I can send surveys through emails to improve our service

Marketing Manager

"A robust email solution with great tracking data and custom options"

What do you like best?

Creating emails is simple. We're also given tools to create many types of layout and styles to suit our needs. The design and editing tools are largely visual, so we can simple click and drag various elements into place. I like that we can see information about email opens and link clicks, which gives us insight into the effectiveness of certain email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

I think editing certain emails in a very precise way can be complicated. The templates and layout selections are nice, but when I need to make spacing or size changes, I'd like to be able to enter numerical settings, whether as pixels or percentages, to achieve very exact style adjustments.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For an email platform that is easy to use with nice templates and custom options, Campayn is as good as they come. If you don't want a platform with so many canned features and need highly-customized options, then you may want to look elsewhere.

Campayn has been a great and full-featured email marketing platform that is super easy to use on a standard level. We can quickly put together well-formatted emails with a good amount of custom options that generally suit our needs. The tracking data we get after blasting emails out is extremely helpful for gauging the success of our campaigns. Rather than being in the dark or having to poll email recipients, we can simply pull up the interaction metrics.

Account Executive

"A very complete email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

Campayn has several types of web forms for us to collect contact information for our marketing lists. We can collect and store detailed information to help us create and distribute marketing and newsletter emails in a more targeted fashion. Campayn provides us with excellent email templates that are very professional and appear well in most email clients. The templates are easy to customize with our own information. We also have very insightful data about user actions such as email opens and link clicks.

What do you dislike?

The pricing structure is rather confusing and restrictive. I would like to be able to add as many contacts and send an unlimited amount of emails for a set price. I feel like we have to trim down our contact lists for some campaigns, which is tricky because determining the quality of each contact isn't a really straightforward process.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall, I'd recommend Campayn for it's extensive capabilities in creating and distributing emails and providing useful insight into contact actions. Campayn's pricing might be a bit strange, but I think some people might find it fair and a good value.

We have launched many successful email marketing campaigns with Campayn. We not only received positive interaction data from the platform, but saw a good amount of conversions for our events and promotions. Campayn has been a great automation tool that allows us to send a steady stream of emails to keep our contacts engaged and connected with our business.

Community Manager
Computer Games

"Send the most attractive emails you can imagine without the need to know internet marketing"

What do you like best?

I can add images of google maps and calendar buttons without the need to know programming codes, this software is designed mainly for people who do not have much free time, programming knowledge or email marketing. They have very attractive templates that motivate my clients to know more about my brand and my content, apart it is very economical compared to other software

What do you dislike?

The function drag and drop does not work on my cell phone sometimes, apart to attach files it takes a little longer than what I have attached directly to my Gmail, I do not have any other complaint, it is a great software dedicated to those people do not know about email marketing

Recommendations to others considering the product:

We recommend reading the instructions of use provided by the platform, as well as the interactive tutorials so that they can use the software capacity 100% without the need to waste time or go to support

We wanted to be able to do marketing by email without the need to be specialists in the subject and with Campayn we have achieved it, the start-up process was very easy, just register for free, see the interface of the tool and start configuring the messages using the pre-established templates, apart it gives us the advantage of uploading our own list of contacts with just a couple of clicks

Asistente de personal

"Easy to use as advertised, excellent customer service "."

What do you like best?

I tried several email marketing solutions, but none seemed to get stuck. Some were powerful but very difficult to use, while others did not have everything they needed. Campayn seemed to do everything he needed, and also at a good price! Not being an expert, I really appreciated the multiple options for registration forms, and I especially liked their great forms templates in full screen!

I had some problems importing my list due to file format problems, but their support was very friendly and I imported the list into my account, so it quickly became a problem. They also responded quickly when I did not understand how something worked, which really helped me to continue with my email.

Your free level is great to start, but it lacks detailed reports. Fortunately, your paid plans are not that expensive and it's worth it, if only for the detailed reports One of the main attractions of this software is its easy user interface. A non-technical user can also operate this software It is a very simple program that, when you spend time fully understanding your capabilities, is completely very useful

What do you dislike?

This is one of the disadvantages you need more segmentation options, but in general it is not bad

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would definitely recommend the service to other less expert people, as it seems to take into account the interface and functions

The ability to send response emails to our customers and potential customers. in a very short time he made everything much faster and safer.

Operations Manager

"Campayn is the big Boss. Email marketing solution we can't go without."

What do you like best?

I like Campayn because it helps much reach Business audience easily.

I also love that it is easy and fast to track the location where the email is read.

I like the empowerment of this tool since it empowers businesses reach their clients through emails.

Campayn is pocket friendly compared with other marketing solutions out there.

What do you dislike?

Campayn is a the best email marketing tool we can't do without and in my case, I haven't discovered any difficulty while using it.

I can recommend it to everyone looking for the best and most helpful marketing solution. Campayn!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campayn is the real deal for email marketing solution and its a very powerful tool with great customer support.

The ability to manage emails list and send outbound emails.

The customer support is wahoo! Readily available 24/7

Team Lead

"A genius Email Marketingsoftware."

What do you like best?

Am delighted by how this software manages emails deliverability with our organization.

This software allows me to create, share and track email newsletters and marketing emails.

It's easy to send outbound emails with Company.

I like how it's simple to use this software as it doesn't require training of personnels.

What do you dislike?

The performance and reliability on this software has impressed me to an extent I cannot find any single dislike this it a software worth having.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's the most suitable solution for E-mail marketing that any organization needs to deploy thus wouldn't hesitate to recommend it.

Email Marketing has become much simpler with implementation and deployment of this software to our organization.

Return On Investment(ROI) has become easy to track with this software.

It's easy to manage mails.

OPRATOR
Internet

"چگونگی ایجاد کمپین"

What do you like best?

ایجاد علاقه ایجاد امید به زندگی. راحتی در کسبو کار. ایجاد زمینه های کاری با سرمایهای کم و حمایت دیگران. ایجاد محیط آشنا برای مخاطب فارسی زبان. ایجاد سهولت در یادگیری و ورود به سیتم برای خود و کسانی که با سیستم آشنایی ندارند.

What do you dislike?

ایجاد مزاحمت و پرهیز از اطاله وقت پرهیز از ورود به مقوله هایی که در نهایت به بار ننشیند. ایجاد فضا برای طرحی که بشود به عنوان محتوای سرگرم کننده و ایجاد آگاهی ویا در زمینه مالی

Recommendations to others considering the product:

بازخورد سرویس شما برای من مهم است . حد اقل برای پیشنهاد به دیگران مورد نظر قرار میگیرید. .

در خیلی از کمپینهای مواثر در زندگی خود مانند کمپین های کمکردن زباله و یا ایجاد فضای سبز همسو هستم اما هر کمپینی با ایجاد هماهنگی و کار گروهی سریعتر نتیجه خواهد داد.

Senior Team Lead

"Campaign With Campayn and you will never complain."

What do you like best?

I must disclose that I have really fallen in love with this software and frankly speaking I have benefited greatly from it.

Since the technology has improved in different dimensions, we must look for a software that will help us campaign for what we do.

Campayn has helped us send outbound emails to our clients and by that even if they had forgotten us,they remember and be responsive.. It has been very helpful and supportive.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes when the internet connection is slow, it is difficult to send large files.

Apart from that I have nothing to complain about.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend.

With Campayn it is easy to send outbound emails.

Its easy to set up and start campaigning.

Data Specialist

"Campayn Review"

What do you like best?

One of the most useful thing about the Campayn is that it is very easy to use. It doesnt matter how learned you are, you can easlily operate the software. The software is relatively cheap and gives you a number of free email to send them to many people as possible.

What do you dislike?

The worst thing about the software is that the customer support team is pathetic. They take long enough to reply and message. That's the worst part if you have a problem with the software you will have to fix it without help.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campayn is a powerful tool when it comes to sharing and tracking emails and business newsletter. The Campayn allows you to send many emails and track each and every emails. I would recommend the software for different companies.

We were using the Campayn to try and send, track and manage our company email and newsletter. The software was very useful and helped us very much.

Chief Strategy Officer

"Campaign the best advertising performance tool."

What do you like best?

One of the things that I like most about Campayn is that although I am not an expert in email marketing, I can send very nice reports and promotions thanks to the free templates offered by this wonderful software, it also helps me to capture more and better potential customers and to keep the active clients happy and informed

What do you dislike?

When I use the mobile application it is a bit tedious or complicated, however it is something that could be improved over time and it does not affect me so much because I mostly use the PC to carry out my email marketing campaigns, it would also be good to add more options segmentation and decrease a little pop-ups which can be a nuisance for customers. The templates and designs are nice but when I need to make changes to space or size I would like to be able to enter numbers and pixels more easily to achieve a better style setting

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is an excellent tool for sharing files such as: E-books, digital brochures, contracts, among other valuable and informative documents, we recommend giving you the opportunity to try this wonderful software to automate your email marketing processes and keep up to date with all the news to your subscribers list

We were looking for a software that will help us with the email and digital advertising campaigns without the need of having great knowledge or skills in marketing or programming, that is why we chose campayn, besides that it helps us to automate the sending of emails by groups

Account Manager

"An emailing solution with excellent DIY tools"

What do you like best?

Campayn has all the main elements built into it to launch full email campaigns from start to finish. The email templates have lots of variety and can probably fulfill the needs of standard emails. We can also use simple layout selection tools that can format whole emails and different sections within emails. The emails are formatted to fit most devices in a neat and tidy way. No programming or extensive manual formatting is needed by the user. For analysis, Campayn has quite thorough user engagement data that tells us how responsive recipients were to our emails.

What do you dislike?

The prices are based on contacts and amount of emails sent, which on the surface seems like a fair pricing model, but I'm not sure we get quite the mileage we pay for. Don't get me wrong, Campayn has definitely been worth it for us, but I feel we should may be get higher limits at each pricing level.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For quick email campaigns that can tailored fairly well to specific design needs, Campayn is probably one of the better solutions you'll find. It has tools that are easy for most to use, but also has the capabilities to meet specific needs in regards to branding.

We use the full range of Campayn tools to gain email subscribers and leads. We can use measured email marketing campaigns to inform and update or contacts on a slew of promotions, events and news. The tools used to create and manage campaigns are not all that complicated, yet the emails and overall functionality of the Campayn platform, including its sign up forms, are very professional and reliable.

Regional Sales Manager

"go with whats trending"

What do you like best?

sales and marketing is becoming more dynamic with the increase in technological innovations. therefore adapting to the changes marketing has to be made more efficient and easy. Campayn is the most favorable marketing software that enables users to do marketing via emails. it offers a reliable text editor tool that helps in making well built and attractive texts that lure prospective customers, the emails are automated in that Campayn can send multiple emails to all contacts in the contact manager. campayn similarly gives the user the capability to track all his email, from receiving delivery notification, the contact activity with the email received, the devices used to open the Emails and lastly the location of the recipient. Campayn has ability to send regular updates to their contacts including new blogs, newspapers, files etc. the contacts can easily interact with the business and receive immediate response.

What do you dislike?

Campayn is fantastic however, their is need to improve the reporting speed that is somehow low.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

no one wants to be left out, and the secret of making it in business is changing with technology. Campayn provides you with modern features in Email marketing, that are effective, simple and reliable.

technological advancement on E-mail marketing has been made a successes with Campayn. our business has managed to increase its markets to across the globe, customer service is amazing as customers are able to get first hand information concerning the goods and products. the cost of running the business has fallen to least minimum as much of costs that previously went to adverts and publicity has been eliminated. information sharing has become easy and effective, email automation reduces the levels manual tasks in marketing.

Senior finance accountant

"Email marketing."

What do you like best?

Email marketing is the trending way in which businesses try to reach their prospective customers. Campayn has stood up among many with supper important features; email design editor which enables the user to create various attracting Emails designs, ability to keep contacts through the contact manager, the admin is capable of tracking the emails sent. the admin can locate the location to which the email is read, the number of times the email has been opened, etc. automated newspapers and blogs, similarly the user can get a notification concerning delivered Email. welcoming quotes and texts, reporting is faster and efficient. ability to send huge volume of data

What do you dislike?

Campayn is the future of marketing however, reporting is slow compared to its competitors.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

if getting the best E-marketing software is a tough task then i was lucky to get Campayn . Campayn enables itss users to perform their tasks with ease, reliable and effectiveness.

the business has overcomed high costs of advertising its products, the business is able to locate market where people have positive response to their Emails. customers are provided with regular updates on available products. email automation reduces manual works in the office. a lot of time is saved and used on productive tasks .

Senior Sales Marketing Manager

"boost your sales and marketing."

What do you like best?

Demand of good and services depends on the consumer knowledge concerning the products being sold. Campayn is an amazing software that enables businesses reach their customers through Emails. it has best features like; contacts manager that stores all customer details, advanced Email editor that has attracting and interesting tools which enable building of attracting emails, automated updates like new blogs, magazines, etc to stored contacts. ability to track the location where the email is read, the number of times the email has been opened, the devices used to open the emails. reporting ease for customers and business partners, notification on email delivery, welcoming texts sent to new contacts, automated Emails.

What do you dislike?

dislikes includes, regular pop-ups of Emails can be tiresome and boring.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

are you stranded, looking for an affordable, easy to use, reliable, effective and efficient Email marketing software? Campayn gives all you need in one package.

our business interaction with Campayn has been unforgettable. increased interaction with our customers as they can chat easily, our customers are issued with updates on our new products in the markets, increased markets for our products as advertising through Email is effective and cheap, improved customer care services, increased production due to increase in demand for our products, low cost of production due to automated emails thus reducing paper and manual work.

Sales And Marketing Specialist

"effective marketing tool."

What do you like best?

Campayn provides the best features like; contact manager where contacts of prospects are saved, email design with attracting themes and tools, automated newsletters, blog articles updates, the controller can monitor how their contacts are interacting with the emails, there locations and the activity on the emails, email deliverbility enables the marketing expert to follow-up on their earlier communications, welcoming messages can call a prospective customer attention, reporting is relatively close to immediate.

What do you dislike?

not much dislikes, though some people find it boring receiving regular emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

looking for the best email marketing platform, Campayn is the best place to go.

the experience is more than excellent; improved customer contact through regular communications, enabled the business identify locations where our products are of demand, advertising is made simple just through a email customers learn about the products, our emails widely read as the design is interesting and attractive, low cost of marketing, customers receive up to date information about new products and services in the business, reporting has become simple, fast and easier.

Account Executive

"Most helpful email marketing solution."

What do you like best?

Campayn is one of the best email marketing solution you will find mostly used.

I like this tool because it allows me to send high volume of emails.

I also like the interface of Campayn since it is well designed and it is very easy to use.

It's such a breeze to create emails using the available templates Campayn has.

What do you dislike?

I don't like how Campayn customer support delays to respond. Apart from that I have nothing else to dislike.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campayn for beautiful email creation and email marketing.

Campayn allows us to send high volume of emails.

It's easy to create emails using the available templates Campayn has.

IT Specialist

"Campayn Review"

What do you like best?

-Campayn has a user friendly interface making it easy to use.

- Campayn allows you to customize and send email and newsletter to many potential customer. The software also helps to track the mails in case their is a response.

What do you dislike?

Campayn is one of the best email marketing i have come across with,. There is nothing i dislike about the software. May the Campayn team maintain or improve to make it much better.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

When you are in the market looking for the perfect Email marketing software, look no more as Campayn will give you back the value for your money. It has a high return on investment (ROI)

- Email marketing is one of the best way to market your business. With Campayn you can easily create awareness about the products and services you offer. The software never disappoint when it comes to marketing.

Team Lead Manager

"The most effective solution for email marketing."

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity in managing email deliverability using this software.

I like the ease of getting started with Campayn because it has a simple and intuitive UI.

I like way way I can send outbound emails faster using Campayn.

What do you dislike?

This software has always been our go-solution in email marketing and has always worked best for us and I find nothing to dislike about it so far.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It the best e-mail marketing software thus I cannot hesitate to recommend it's use to other.

E-mail marketing is at it best than before with Campayn.

Great for easy Emails designs

Makes reporting easy.

Shopify Expert

"Wowsome Tool For Mail Marketers"

What do you like best?

This is the best tool i recommend Easy to use interface , drafts and everything makes it easy to send mails to your buyers or get them news about your new arrivals , blog , vlogs , offers , discounts . It is so manageable that i am in love with this nonstop too to create, share and track email under one roof .They also provide Free for Life Plan where you will be able to send 20,000 emails to 2,000 contacts per month.

What do you dislike?

The Reason i dislike about it is the do not have good support at all , where i think they should work on it they should reply quick so that stucked customer feels not alone sometimes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

They are already doing great job and managing all well just i want them to make their support fast and reliable and they are all set .

I love new tools research and love to check the capability of them so i used this too and love this one , its so easy to manage create send and get reports from it that i use it for my good projects .

This helped lot of conversions of new clients and analysing where i fail to pitch new users . Good Tool Good to use.

Digital Marketing Specialist

"Great tool for email marketing"

What do you like best?

Campayn is a great tool for creating attractive newsletter and run email campaigns. What I like the best about the software is that it lets to send 12500 emails per month in its free subscription.

Moreover, it has easy to use interface and also offers you embed sign up forms so as to increase the subscribers easily.

What do you dislike?

The emails we send through this product are not mobile friendly so I think it should be better if it offers to create mobile friendly emails.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would surely recommend to use the tool as it is very easy to use. It has drag and drop editor to create emails easily. Over all, it offers free version for running email campaigns.

I had used the free version of this software and it really helped me in reaching my business audience for free.

Digital Marketer

"Improve your Sales Through Email Marketing "

What do you like best?

The application makes it possible and easy for a firm to reach out to their prospective customers.

This product is outstanding as it consists of many email supporting features like email designing, and this gives the users a chance to design more catchy emails.

Again, the admin of this software can locate or trace the locality by which this software has been read.

What do you dislike?

This object is quite helpful.

However, the starter monthly subscription needs some price change.

Again, it's reporting feature takes too long than the competitors solution.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use this platform to email market your firm..

This method lowers the advertising cost, and also increases the customer base.

Campayn assist firms in reaching many prospective customers.

Again, it reduces the cost of advertising.

Finally, it helped us in reaching out to our clients.

Transaction Coordinator
Real Estate

"You get what you pay for"

What do you like best?

I liked the price and the reporting features. It has good options for cheap and the free services doesn't offer the detailed reporting but for a low price you get so much. I really liked the different sign up options as well.

What do you dislike?

I think the software would be even better if it had mobile optimized emails. Everyone has their phones stuck to them. It would benefit them to consider adding it soon. Had a little trouble uploading my contacts, maybe make that a little easier too.

It boosted my email marketing game to the next level and allowing me to do it for a very good price. I am nor super computer savey but this is amazingly easy to use. I love love love the tracking tools. You can see how many have been sent and opened. Keeping your emails out of the spam folders. I love knowing that my working isn't just sitting in someones junk/spam mail never to be seen.

Team Manager

"Great tool for email marketing."

What do you like best?

His is the best application I can recommend to everyone for email marketing.

Easy to use interface, drafts and everything makes it easy to send mails to your clients or gets then news about your new arrivals.

I like that it is a great tool for creating attractive newsletters and run email campaigns.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I have to mention as a dislike about this software.

It is the best tool we use for email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campayn for email marketing.

Sending outbound emails.

Improving our sales through email marketing.

"The campayn marketing software review."

What do you like best?

The campayn email marketing software has very amazing features that make email marketing easy. With this software, you are guaranteed successful email marketing or your company or business. Some of the most important features I like in this software include the ability to send many emails, share, and track the email delivery. The software helps the user in managing the marketing emails, creating some personalized emails and allows ROI tracking. Those features are the best one can get in such software.

What do you dislike?

So far the only few things I did not like on this fantastic software is that to install this software in your system requires some tutorials, drag function is a bit slow. After installing the software, everything becomes easy. Thus the Campayn email marketing software is among the best marketing software have used with the best performance.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For any company considering email marketing, the campayn email marketing software is the best solution for your company. choosing this software will help in achieving your set objectives on email marketing.

The campayn email marketing software has been an of great help in email marketing by sending so many emails for marketing of our company. Many thanks to the team managing this software.

Account Executive

"Campaigning with Campayn is the real deal."

What do you like best?

First I must disclose that you can't have an organization and lack Campayn, how will you marketing you brands?

When looking for email marketing Software, then Campayn must fit you because it has powerful features and it is easy to set up and move on.

About Campayn, it offers a reliable text editor tool that helps in making well built and descent text that lure prospective clients.

Give it a try today.

What do you dislike?

Even though Campayn is mighty,there is a need to improve reporting speed since sometimes it's slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes I recommend.

Campayn helps us send outbound emails.

Information sharing has become effective and easy while email Automation reduces the manual work in marketing.

"Advertise using campayn"

What do you like best?

Well I like it a lot because a program designed generally to work with email including the necessary publicity to promote the products of my company in a much more direct and intuitive way.

What do you dislike?

It is not very easy to use and it must be clear that I want to promote exactly. Costs are not economic at all, something that represents a strong point for small and medium enterprises.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Within the digital market there is a variety of ways to do both advertising and get to show my products, taking into account the technological development and use email is a new and different way to reach a much more avant-garde audience in this digital age ; This is a tool to reach this audience, that is why I recommend this application.

With this tool is a different way to reach our public through the use of emails inserting advertising or propaganda much more direct than what you want to know or continue with the same product.

"Marketing "

What do you like best?

Campayn es uno de los software de marketing más utilizados en nuestra empresa. Características avanzadas como el editor de correo electrónico que nos permite personalizar diseños de correos electrónicos, administrar contactos, mensajes de texto de bienvenida automatizados, actualizaciones de blogs, seguimiento de la actividad del correo electrónico, informes rápidos y sencillos, boletines informativos automatizados actualizados, envío de correos electrónicos de gran volumen, capacidad para mostrar la capacidad de entrega del correo electrónico. correos electronicos La capacidad de rastrear las ubicaciones donde se leen los correos electrónicos, Campayn puede indicar el tipo de dispositivos que se utilizan para poder abrirlos.

What do you dislike?

Campayn, una increíble plataforma de marketing por correo electrónico, sin embargo, es bastante caro de instalar y mantener en comparación con sus competidores.

Campayn permite que nuestro negocio llegue a muchos mas clientes por las actualizaciones e interacciones periódicas, los clientes se mantienen actualizados con los productos y la información que puede ser útil. El seguimiento de correos electrónicos nos ha permitido establecer las ubicaciones de nuestros clientes, los dispositivos que están utilizando, con qué frecuencia interactúan con los correos electrónicos. El precio reducido de la publicidad, ya que gran parte de la información se comparte por correo electrónico.

Training Manager

"Excellent!!"

What do you like best?

I had a few problems importing my list due to file format issues, but their support was very friendly and had imported my list to my account for me, so that quickly became a non-issue. They were also quick to respond when I didn't understand how something worked, which really helped me get on with my emailing.

Their free tier is great for getting started, but it lacks detailed reporting. Luckily their paid plans aren't that expensive and it's worth it, even if just for the detailed reports.

What do you dislike?

So far I don't have any complaints.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Love the interface of the software, it's well designed and easy to use. I love how easy it is to create templates.

We used it to help engage an online community and collect leads to grow the community.

"This software is very professional and easy to use. It's a perfect tool"

What do you like best?

I like the way it provides use with excellent email templates that are very professional and appear well in most email clients. It is easy to create emails and also the design and editing tools are largely visual we just simple click and drag various elements.we can collect and store detailed information to help us create and distribute marketing and newsletter emails in a more targeted fashion. They have very attractive templates that motivotes my clients to know more about my brand and my content. It is also very economical compared to other softwares.

What do you dislike?

I dislike the fact that the emails I send through this product are not mobile friendly, they should offer to create mobile friendly emails otherwise it is an amazing product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would surely recommend people to use this tool as it is very easy to use. It also has drag and drop editor to create emails easily and offers free version of runningemail campaigns.

The free version of this software has really helped me to reach m8 business audience for free. It has boosted my email marketing to a higher level and allowing me to do it for a very good price.

"CAMPAYN is an excellent product that has helped me greally in my organisation."

What do you like best?

It is easy creating emails and the tools for designing and editing are largely visual so I just simple click and drag various elements. This product provides me with excellent email templates that are very professional and appear well in most of my email customers. I can be able to collect and store detailed information to help me create and distribute marketing and newsletter emails in a more targeted fashion.

What do you dislike?

The emails I send through this product are not mobile friendly, they should offer to create mobile friendly emails otherwise it is an amazing product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I surely recommended all people this very nice, efficient, pocket friendly and easy to use program.

The free version of this software has really helped me in reaching my business audience for free. It has boosted my email marketing game to a higher level and allowing me to do it for a very good price. It has helped me engage on an online community and collect leads to grow the community through sharing of ebooks, digital brochures and contacts by embedding an eas- to- format link that allows clients to download files to their devices.

"Fit for Any Device"

What do you like best?

You will have access to dozens of free email templates, and they are all made to be responsive and fit for any device. You can import your lists from any source by uploading your CSV spreadsheet, by pasting it in your contact list, or connecting Campayn with Gmail, Yahoo, or other services.

What do you dislike?

Although Campayn helps with detailed email analytics, it's ease of use is not as good as other products I have used. There is no coding necessary with their editor. It is supposed to be just drag and drop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It can help your customers keep track of your upcoming business events with calendar buttons that automatically add events to their online calendar.

We are able to share ebooks, digital brochures, contracts and more by embedding an easy-to-format link that lets customers download files to their computer or smart device.

"Cantidad de opciones"

What do you like best?

Campayn es uno de los software de marketing por correo electrónico más usados. Tiene muchas características avanzadas como; Editor de correo que permite al usuario personalizar diseños y diseños de correos electrónicos, administrador de contactos, mensajes de texto de bienvenida automatizados, actualizaciones de blogs, seguimiento de la actividad del correo electrónico, informes rápidos y simples, boletines informativos automatizados actualizados, envío de correos electrónicos de gran volumen, capacidad para mostrar la capacidad de entrega del correo electrónico.

What do you dislike?

Campayn es una increíble plataforma de software de marketing por correo electrónico, pero es bastante caro como para poder mantenerlo.

Campayn ha permitido que lleguemos a más clientes debido a las actualizaciones e interacciones periódicas, los clientes se mantienen actualizados con los productos disponibles. El seguimiento de los correos electrónicos nos permite establecer las ubicaciones de nuestros clientes, los dispositivos que están utilizando y la frecuencia interactúan con los correos electrónicos.

Keyboard Specialist
(Myself Only)

"Campayn"

What do you like best?

Today I would like to talk about my favorite program called Campayn. I recently got acquainted with this program and I will tell you honestly, I really liked it. It does not crash and the most important work is very fast

What do you dislike?

In my opinion, I haven’t noticed any minuses in this best program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I reccomend all people this very nice programm

This program helps me a lot with my hard work and many other business matters.

"Email Marketing Campaign with Campayn "

What do you like best?

There is nothing tough like marketing, that is why we need a platform that can ease the task of marketing on the web.

I like Campayn because it has all the tools for email marketing in it.

Campayn is easy like 123 to sign up and start working with it.

It only require little effort to learn and master all the features and how they work in order to become a pro user.

Campayn is cost-effective compared with other marketing systems.

Finally, I love the way we get automated email responses with the help of Campayn.

What do you dislike?

Data interoperability is a bit hard to launch and also it is tedious to customize Campayn during initial setup.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Yes, but first they should know how all the features function.

Email Marketing is the main benefit that Campayn offer us.

Sending outboard emails.

Basic reporting is among the things that we get with Campayn.

Financial Advisor

"A Honest Review on Campayn "

What do you like best?

The software is easy to use and implement. It has drag and drop feature

You can track your emails and Email newsletter

Campayn have a competitive price

Offers a number of free email templates

Creates a nice email marketing campaigns

What do you dislike?

Customer support is poor since the customer care takes long to respond.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recomend this software to those company who are willing to design and create emails. Here are features of Campayn;

-Email Design

-Contact Manager

-Email Automation

-Email Deliverability

-Reporting

The software is useful in creating marketing emails, create marketing strategy and campaigns. The software have been useful in creating email campaigns.

UE

"Campayn Review!"

What do you like best?

One great attribute to this software is that it has a easy interface to use. Any person can operate this software. With my experience it is pretty easy to set automated emails up to go to desired lists. It is well designed and easy to figure out and use. It is also easy to create nice looking templates. This software has everything I needed. It has a good price point too. I truly appreciated the sign up forms and again it had beautiful looking templates. Overall I loved the way it works!

What do you dislike?

I had some problems importing my list due to file format issues, but their support was good. They helped me out with all the problems after the call. They were quick to respond when I didn't understand something. That did help me out a lot. It would be nicer if they had different price plans, to be honest. Sometimes the software did get a little to slow.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Overall just to make a price plan and also maybe put more money into marketing. I have a lot of friends who need to know about this software!

It is helping me with all sorts of different errands I used to worry about using my old email software! It gives me a great look to my emails with all the different email templates. The best part is that it goes with any type of device. It also has a great reporting system. This helps me get a detailed view of an analysis of my emails. This software over gives me a more professional look and feel to my emails.

Instructor

"Campayn Review"

What do you like best?

I love the fact that Campayn has a high return on investment. Campayn allows you to send email and newsletter to different parties which are customized according to your companies specification.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing i dislike about Campayn as it meets all the requirements.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This days we need to level up our marketing since competition is high. Campayn is the best tool for email marketing.

Our company desired to do email marketing due to its effectiveness and cost friendly. With Campayn we are able to send email and newsletter to our potential customers and the whole world without a hustle.

Realtor
Real Estate

"Professional and modern email campaigning!"

What do you like best?

I liked how easy it was to use this program. There are so many ways that you can customize the layout of your emails. I also like how simple the drag and drop feature is. It is very easy to make your campaigns appealing and eye catching.

What do you dislike?

It can get slightly pricey for my budget. I am just starting off my business and I hope that I can allocated my money to marketing so that I have the ability to use this program again in the future. It was a great experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a try. You can always cancel. It is worth a shot.

Solves issues of people deleting emails. With the interface that Campayn provides, people actually look at the emails and read your campaigns instead of skimming over them and deleting them. True attention grabber!