Campaigner Email Reviews & Product Details

What is Campaigner Email?

Campaigner helps marketers unlock the power of their customer data to create personalized, 1:1 interactions that drive incremental revenue, engagement, and increased customer life time value. With almost two decades of digital marketing experience, Campaigner has served as the email marketing platform of choice for over 100,000 customers including some of the biggest brands in Retail and Publishing.

Campaigner Email Screenshots

1-50 of 114 total Campaigner Email reviews

Campaigner Email Reviews

1-50 of 114 total Campaigner Email reviews
Owner

"Solid email program but nbothing overly special"

What do you like best?

It is easy to set up and program content into Campaigner. Reporting provides what you need. Really prompts you to make sure you have the email set at the time you want so you don't make any mistakes.

What do you dislike?

It can be confusing to understand which links or pages it refers to on the reporting. Some of the reporting details arn't very intuitive. Not a huge fan of the app. Program has frozen up on my before on my laptop.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try multiple products on free trials. See what you like. Compare the costs. And also see if there is a difference in bouncebacks.

We use campaigner pretty effectively for many of our clients. It provides the main details of what we need for an email campaign and the reporting the client is looking for. good communication tool with our clients' customers.

Administrative Assistant
Writing and Editing

"Difficult software"

What do you like best?

I'm really not a fan of this software, but I will say the color options are phenomenal. The themes are great color schemes and the example text is very visually appealing. However, the examples look better than the finished products. It also fairly easy to manage email lists. Importing new contacts is a simple process and sending emails to our clients is easy.

What do you dislike?

It is difficult to use. I have a hard time with the themes. The drag and click feature is not affective. It takes a few tries to get the material into the right position. Images need to be confined to an extremely small space, and often times, it sends out grainy photos.The text can only be two sizes, headlines, and body text. For quick and effective emails, this is not the greatest program.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Campaigner email is a difficult program. I don't enjoy working with this software. The one upside to campaigner as opposed to constant contact is the mass difference in color choices. Campaigner allows you to use a color wheel to choose your own color. However this one upside does not make up for the user difficulty.

I haven't really found this software to be useful to the business. Emails bounce, and the company has gotten a very large unsubscribe rate when using this marketing too;.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi Danielle,

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We read with much concern about the unpleasant experience you encountered. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience for the issues you experienced as a user. We have passed along all feedback to our product and support managers. Your feedback is valuable and will help us work together as a team to ensure customers are getting nothing but the best from our service.

We would love for you to give us a chance to change the impression you have of our platform. Feel free to contact us at wendy@campaigner.com. We will be more than happy to assist with any issues, comments, or questions you may have.

-The Campaigner Team

Retail Manager

""Campaigner Email""

What do you like best?

Campaigner Email is anything but difficult to set up and use. With Campaigner Email it is anything but difficult to plan and convey high volume messages effortlessly. Each bulletin we send to our clients contains a "share bar".This share bar empower beneficiaries of our advertising messages to impart our email to their contacts on informal communication stages like Twitter,Facebook,Linkedin and Google+. Prompting more individuals becoming more acquainted with about our administrations ,while giving us a medium to expand our email membership list.

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we don't like. Our experience has been nothing but great ever since.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get unmatched email conveyance with this component rich email advertising stage.

The measure of time spared in making Email Campaigns is astounding and we have seen spikes in deals utilizing Campaigner Email since we're ready to connect with potential purchasers and customers that we would some way or another not have the capacity to reach.

virus vanish

"Campaigner Email the one indicated to create your emails "

What do you like best?

I really like the server because it is very easy to configure and use, with Campaigner Email I can raise and transmit large volume messages without effort, it offers many templates that facilitate the search for one that suits my needs and have a bar to share and haci they can disguise in the contact of my clients to reach a greater scope

What do you dislike?

Campaigner Email does not displease me at all since I can create large volume emails easily and easily and we can spread it to reach long distance and new contacts

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campaigner Email to create, configure and edit very good quality emails without any kind of problem very easily

It saves us time in the campaign organization by email is amazing to spread and share the emails easily and easily to do so

IT specialist

"Best email marketing tool"

What do you like best?

I like Campaigner Email because it easy to set up and use. I have used it for almost two years and I love what I can achieve with this tool. It offers many templates which makes it easy to find one that suits my needs. With Campaigner Email it is easy to design and distribute high volume emails with ease. Since implementation, email marketing is now fun and never feels like a huge barden.

What do you dislike?

Over the years, I have encountered no major flaws using Campaigner Email. I have had a great user experience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For an easy email marketing campaign, go for Campaigner Email.

With Campaigner Email is is now easy to design and send high volume marketing emails. Scheduling high volume emails is also easy with this tool. It has really made email marketing easy and affordable.

Principal

"Once-excellent but getting steadily worse-to-awful"

What do you like best?

- Quick access to campaign performance reports and data

- Ease of uploading graphics and contact datasets

- Easy to send test emails

What do you dislike?

- Ambiguity of error messages when the system has identified an issue with the email content OR contact database. The message is visible only for a few seconds, telling you only that "Your account has been blocked" and "Contact customer service". Is the issue the content of the message? The data? My payment status? No clue!

- Discourteous and powerless Customer Support. Even if they manage to identify the issue, they can't do anything to resolve it. They may put you on hold for 5 minutes while they "analyze the problem" then return to let you know that someone will respond my email within 24 hours.

- 24-hour turnarounds for every exchange of information with follow-up customer service. This means that days can go by before you can send your email campaign. Meanwhile, you're trying to convince Cust Support to help you use the services that you've paid for.

- Ambiguous terms of service. When you sign up for a subscription, they do not let you know how you are limited in the number of records hosted AND in the number of sends you can initiate.

- Hard to un-subscribe. If you call and ask to terminate your account, you're told that someone from the account management team will get back to "within 24 hours". We had to cancel the credit card we were using to avoid getting auto-renewed.

- Online design templates are horrible to work with and use long-deprecated HTML tags.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Stay far far away!

Business objective: Send emails on behalf of our commercial clients to execute lead generation campaigns.

Benefits - Once we overcame the issues mentioned, the emails were sent as expected.

ingeniero mecanico

""Campaigner Email e-mail server program easier""

What do you like best?

The server of this program is excellent, it allows me to quickly access my reports, it is easy to use and configure, it facilitates the search and adapts to my needs, it allows me to guide my clients in a very safe way since I can have my users without any kind of difficulty

What do you dislike?

I do not think it has flaws, it seems to me very efficient and it has been very useful, easy and simple to use, I like the customization of the system and its unlimited facets

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campaigner Email, It is an easy platform to use and I take advantage of it. I like it a lot

good tool that facilitates me to communicate with my long-range clients is very good and effective

Executive Recruiter and Marketing Director
Staffing and Recruiting

"Free Trial - not bad, but glitchy"

What do you like best?

Customer service has been great, and it has way more options than our previous platform.They are also prepared to set us up as a reseller, which is something we've been looking for.

What do you dislike?

The free trial is very glitchy and it looks old. They advertised being able to post to social media, but it's not like Hootsuite. You can't schedule social media posts; you can share your emails to social media. Any form you set up is very rigid, and if you want to change something at the end of the process, you have to go through the first few steps all over again first.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The free trial is very limited.

I sometimes have to log out and back in to get it to work.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi Sara,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our platform.

We appreciate the feedback you provided and have passed it along to our product team. If you have any other suggestions or questions feel free to contact us.

-The Campaigner Team

Senior Market Analyst
Hospitality

"Campaigner email amplifies our marketing message."

What do you like best?

Email workflows : Campaigner newsletter Workflows improves the performance and effectiveness of our email campaigns.By enabling us trigger targeted emails to customers based on pre-specified schedules,time,form submissions, call to API,and a customers actions or lack of action on previously received newsletter.

High inbox delivery rate : Campaigner assists our email marketing efforts ,by helping us navigate the technical pitfalls of email deliveries ,while providing us with important best practice tips for effective email marketing campaigns.

At an extra cost,we are provided with a dedicated IP which comes with customized domains : leading to an increase in our newsletter inbox delivery rate.

Social media visibility: Every newsletter we send to our customers contains a "share bar".This share bar enable recipients of our marketing emails to share our email with their contacts on social networking platforms like Twitter,Facebook,Linkedin and Google+. Leading to more people getting to know about our services ,while providing us with a medium to increase our email subscription list.

What do you dislike?

From experience it is usually difficult getting across to the Campaigner email support team on weekends.I know the modern day business works 7 day a week(same at my organization) however it is possible Campaigner email gives their staffs the weekends off.However this needs to be worked around,probably staffs working from home?

Hopefully,I haven't crossed the limits of my review.

Campaigner email enable my team take advantage of the huge potentials of email marketing. We get to interact with our customers via their email inbox ,and Campaigner provides us with beautiful analytical info. to track every part of our interaction from data on email delivery rate, open rates ,click rate to even social media shares.

Therefore enabling us measure our email marketing efforts in real time and discover what is working and what isn't.

C

"Works the way I need it to"

What do you like best?

I like the fact that I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. There are a bunch of other neat features too but the essential thing for me is to keep emails looking personal while utilizing the tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

What do you dislike?

Every time I add a new list of contacts from a trade show or some other source, it always locks my account and requires a phone call in to them to unlock it. I find that a bit inefficient and annoying. But I guess it is to make sure that people aren't spamming on their system.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Go for it.

I pretty much addressed this above. I can send a regular email out and it looks like it is a regular email but it is going to several people simultaneously. They can track the delivery, clicks and general tracking and analytics to measure effectiveness.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We are so happy to hear that the platform does what it needs for your business.

We apologize for the issue with your lists being locked but yes you are correct we do that as a precaution sometimes to ensure people are not spamming others.

If you have any questions or additional comments please do not hesitate to reach out.

-The Campaigner Team

"Good for what we use it for"

What do you like best?

It is fairly simple to use. I like that there are different templates to chose from and I can. Build my email without knowing coding.

What do you dislike?

I don't think it's as easy to customize as other programs I have used. I like to click and drag and this is more inserting text boxes/photos and then not having much control where they go.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great for someone that really knows what they're doing. Not the best if you're used to drop and drag to make things pretty!

I just send press releases with it. I use reports to see how many people open it. I like that there are templates to chose from, but not as (easily) customizable as other programs I have used.

"Powerful tool that has given us exceptional results"

What do you like best?

Campaigner was the only service that provided the personalization/segmentation tools that we needed.The platform has allowed us to effectively segment and regularly distribute high volume emails in a timely fashion, with click-through and response rates that are undoubtedly higher than the industry average. We have seen unparalleled growth in our email distribution list, growing from 1 million to 7 million + active users in just three years.

Email marketing used to be a chore for us in the past, but since using Campaigner we no longer feel like our email marketing programs another boring tasks to check off our to-do list. Our team now enjoys building the email campaigns and are excited to see the reports once they roll in. We are excited to continue to see what Campaigner can do for our business!

What do you dislike?

There isn't anything that we don't like. Our experience has been nothing but great since we first signed up.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking for an email marketing platform that is powerful but easy to use then Campaigner is for you! The easy to use interface allows you to create campaigns quickly!

Campaigner has helped us boost click and open rates. Its also been a monumental factor in our list growth over the past three years.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello there,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to our staff that you took time out of your day to post a positive review about our platform.

We hope you continue to see success with your email marketing efforts!

If you have any questions or comments do not hesitate to contact us! You can check out our blog as well for weekly email marketing tips and tricks!

Virus Vanish

""Campaigner Email" "send your emails in a safe way, of excellent quality" "

What do you like best?

thanks to Campaigner Email I write my emails in a very easy way to manage, it is an excellent server since I can write email in a safe way without making any mistakes, since I can configure it to the most suitable way for my use

What do you dislike?

I really do not have any kind of problem with Campaigner. The email is the product of an excellent quality.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I totally recommend this product because thanks to its interface it helps me write, send my Email in a very simple way

Campaigner Email is a product that has made it easier for me to send my emails to my clients in an easy way, which provides sending email without problems

"Powerful segmentation features. Easy email creation."

What do you like best?

The segmentation feature allows me to effectively target my customers. The platform is easy to use and the support team is very helpful when I need help or have questions. I have also taken advantage of the professional services offered at Campaigner and worked with the design team to build a beautiful template that reflects my business.

What do you dislike?

I would love to see a few more construction themed templates already built in the product but other than that everything has been great!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great platform. Great customer support. If you are looking for a platform that is easy to use Campaigner is for you!

In the past I did not have the tools to effectively target my customers. I was blasting my customers with all the same email campaigns which resulted in low opens and clicks. After segmenting my list my opens and clicks increased by 25% in the first month.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences online. It means a lot to our staff that you took time out of your day to post a positive review about our platform.

We hope you continue to see success with your email marketing efforts!

If you have any questions in the future please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

-The Campaigner Team

"Solid email software ... but missing some of the bells and whistles "

What do you like best?

The interface is nice looking and easy to use. I was a user of a previous email program and migrated over with a fairly easy process. The stats are right up front when you log in so you can see how well individual campaigns are doing AND how overall stats are.

What do you dislike?

Right now, using emoji's in subject lines are so popular. I constantly get emails from companies with cool emoji's ... Campaigner has emoji's but the choices are incredibly limited currently. The way that creating and scheduling a campaign is formatted it intimidating at first - you're not quite sure if you're just saving, getting ready to schedule and send or none of the above. When copying and renaming a campaign, it is super important to learn to mouse click a green check-mark - you can't simply hit enter to confirm a change. That is more of an annoying habit change that takes awhile versus a true flaw in the service.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure you know what you want the program to do (basic sends, personalized, lots of emoji's, etc) - this does 95% of all of that excellent, and the price is right.

Scheduling and sending large quantities of emails, the ability to schedule far in advance, use A/B split and have current templates that are mobile friendly and responsive are the main problems Campaigner solves. Benefits are less overall work, less headaches and a great looking dashboard for stats.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello there,

Thank you for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear that the migration process was seamless for you!

In regard to your mention of emojis, our platform may only showcase a small list of emojis in the drop down but you can add in any emoji that you wish by copying in the emoji code. If you want I could walk you through how this is done. Feel free to email me at wendy@campaigner.com. I will be more than happy to assist you!

If you have any other questions, comments or concerns, feel free to let us know.

-The Campaigner Team

AF

"I like the interface (GUI) and ease of browsing within the app"

What do you like best?

sending my campaign on specific scheduled (date and time) and a report view offering insight on clients base.

What do you dislike?

I encounter a show stopper scenario few months ago... Based on the account type I was using, I had reach the maximum emails to be sent per month. However, no emails/warning at logon to inform me about it (worst is to come)...

Then, when I realized it, I just said, fine I will pay for an upgrade now so I can continue test my email campaign. I could not! it was saturday morning... They said I had to wait on monday, for a call from my Rep to upgrade. I explained to the support guy, are you aware the business in 2017 are operating 7 days a week, not only mon-fri?? I have my credit card in my hand and I will pay now so you can upgrade without a Rep calling me or being in between of us...

I did badly need this to work since it had to be send BEFORE monday.

He (the support guy) said this was out of control and could not help me anymore...

I was shocked and surprised that a client, ready to pay, asking for support, needed to wait 72 HOURS to upgrade and send more money to campaigner... weird business model, and stopped my doing business...

Recommendations to others considering the product:

tried a few email marketing software, lots are free but not as flexible as this one. I rather wanted to pay for something that works just fine and is professional...

I am sending to all my member, the offers of the week (fruits and vegetables baskets). They then reply to order what they need...

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to review our email marketing platform.

We read with much concern about the unpleasant experience you encountered with our support team. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and understand your frustration. We try to maintain the highest standards of service, but it’s clear we fell short in your case. We will speak with our teams to ensure customers can upgrade their plans at anytime.

If you ever run into any issues or have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be more than happy to help in any way we can.

-The Campaigner Team

virus vanish

"Create your emails with Campaigner Email "

What do you like best?

Campaigner email I like it a lot because it is very easy to use, it is an excellent server to publish and create the best emails, it has made it easy for me to have my clients insured and allows me to guide them if no problem types

What do you dislike?

I do not have any kind of problem with Campaigner Email, since it is too efficient to create the best emails

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campaigner Email since it is very easy to use and an excellent server to create the best emails

Campaigner Email has helped me to communicate with my clients at a very long range and effectively without any type of failure

"Extremely User Friendly"

What do you like best?

I am a one man operation and do not know HTML so I very much appreciate how user friendly this is. I previously used another email service but when I copied and pasted from MS word or email into their format I had a large amount of time cleaning up the issues and my emails still came out distorted and subsequently very unprofessional looking.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, Campaigner is the perfect email solution for my company!

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an extremely user friendly and affordable option!

Very easy and user friendly. The amount of time it takes me to create an email or campaign!

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello Marty,

On behalf of the Campaigner team we would like to thank you for taking the time to review our platform. Our team works really hard to offer the best service possible to our customers and we are happy to hear that your experience has been wonderful.

We wish you nothing but success in the future. If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact us.

-The Campaigner Team

Dallas

"Useful platform for contacting my clients and prospects"

What do you like best?

I have been using Campaigner for 6 months now, the platform can sometimes be slow but overall we have had a great experience.

What do you dislike?

Making a template should be a lot easier than it is: Creating and editing templates has a lot of old graphic (frames?) technology that makes for a frustrating experience when trying to line up text blocks with headers, footers and images.

We have seen a spike in sales since using the service. Kudos to the customer support team! We were happy to see such a helpful and responsive support team, all inquires were met in a timely manner. Cannot wait to dive in and experiment with some of the more advanced features of Campaigner.

Campaign Monitor

"Campaigner Email the best of the best "

What do you like best?

I like to use Campaigner Email since I can design and distribute my emails in a very easy and safe way to any software and is configured in a censilla way, its interface is impressive since it gives an excellent volume with an ease

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike this server is the most appropriate

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend using this server so that they can design the mails improvements in an easy and good quality way with an excellent volume

Campaigner Email me helped to create emails, campaigns to connect with long-range clients, is my most important tool to develop and design templates, campaigns facilitated the heavy work

Virus Vanish

"excellent Campaigner Email "

What do you like best?

Campaigner Email I really like this server since I can make my emails in a very easy and secure way and it makes it easier for me to send emails to my clients in an unbeatable way

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike it at all, it is a server of very high quality is very simple to use and adapts to my needs

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend Campaigner Email because thanks to its ability to write emails to communicate with my clients

Campaigner Email is a product that has helped me send emails to my clients in an efficient way in an easy, simple and without any kind of problem.

Alimentos

""the best marketing emails" "

What do you like best?

I like it because I can experiment with my marketing accounts is a comfortable program reliable and reliable to use I like it a lot, it is easy to design and distribute large volume emails easily with such easy will

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike it is the best for my marketing emails super safe to use easy to build and safe to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend it totally thanks to the great help that campaigner email has given me.

It helped me that my marketing campaigns are well designed to elaborate in a very simple and fast way I prefer this server.

Vice President, Marketing
Real Estate

"Pretty simple but gets the job done"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of it. It is not difficult to use unlike other email building platforms such as Salesforce's Pardot, which is very cumbersome.

What do you dislike?

I wish that the email builder allowed you to do more. It does not allow me to achieve what I want artistically so I have to design it myself and just upload a jpeg, which is not SEO friendly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is a pretty straight-forward platform to use. I have to do some more exploring when it comes to using Campaigner's email builder.

We are able to reach out to potential buyers and clients that we would otherwise not be able to reach.

Virus Vanish

"edit documents online with Campaigner Email "

What do you like best?

Campaigner Email is a system that allows me to configure emails online without damaging the image and without any type of problem in an easy and simple way, I can have my clients insured

What do you dislike?

I do not dislike this server is a program with a wonderful demaciated interface

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend using this awesome server because it can help you edit documents online

I have helped to create and edit very important documents my company is a very good program, since its impressive function is the most adequate to configure and manage the best emails without any type of failure

AI

"Front-end, Campaigner looks like a decent email marketing solution but underneath, it's a disaster"

What do you like best?

Decent click-rate data and email summaries that give a good idea on how well your emails are performing. The interface is also not too hard to understand or work with day to day.

What do you dislike?

The back-end is kind of a mess. Things constantly break and customer service is none too helpful. They often times don't give you a timetable or if they do, it's often not within the time period they have quoted. In this past week, the entire system has been down or unusable on a daily basis for hours at a time. Error messages are frequent and received with little explanation.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would consider a different client. Campaigner actually seems to be getting worse. I have been using it for nearly a year and the level of support and stability of the product are both on the decline.

The entirety of our email outreach is done with Campaigner and so far the system's ills have not prevented us from maintaining our marketing campaigns and timelines. I realize that our processes could be streamlined and more automated with some of the features Campaigner provides but the inconsistencies of the system give us pause.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi there,

- The Campaigner Team

Vice President, Marketing and Account Strategy
Public Relations and Communications

"Campaigner is my favorite email marketing platform"

What do you like best?

I have been working in Campaigner since 2011 and find the tool highly easy to use, and the platform grows based on today's latest marketing technologies. There are a lot of great features.

What do you dislike?

We've had some high pricing due to email overages, but that is certainly not Campaigner's fault - however, there may be more cost effective options out there, but I do not want to change because I like their features very much, and have been using for years.

Sending out a variety of email campaigns, with the ability to A/B test

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi Karissa,

Thank you for reviewing our platform. We are happy to hear that our platform and features are just what you need. If ever you have any questions or issues please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be more than happy to help in any way that we can!

-The Campaigner Team

AA

"An easy and effective Email Campaigner for any business"

What do you like best?

Ease of use and support always available when needed. When you do need support they are fast and effective in making everything work.

What do you dislike?

Nothing! Compared to the system we are on and have mandated to us by Nissan Canada (One-To-One) Campaigner is more cost effective and allows us the ability to create what we want with our own tools, images etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

You cannot beat Campaigner. I have recommended it to many people over the years, for the ease of use, and results.

When we send out a campaign, we see the analytics immediately after it is sent, allowing us to follow the progress and to see if it is working! We are able to contact those we want to target by the results even closer.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello there,

Thank you so much for providing a review of our platform. We are happy to hear of your success with Campaigner.

If you have any questions or ever run into any issues feel free to contact us at all time.

-The Campaigner Team

Editor
Entertainment

"Helps keep us in continuous communication with our customers."

What do you like best?

This tool makes it super easy to import contacts for our newsletters.It has a wide range of colourful templates ,which only improves the quality and catchiness of our newsletters.Email delivery rate is high.

The customer support team behind this tool are always willing and available to assist,whenever we have needed their assistance.

What do you dislike?

We recently began using this product and while it isn't a perfect tool yet, it gets the basic work of creating and mailing our newsletters to contacts very well.That is the major reason why we signed up for campaigner email ; every other thing is simply icing on the cake.

Campaigner email aids us in building new relationships while strengthening existing ones,thereby leading to increased sales and user to customer conversion.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hi Amarachi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear that Campaigner has been successful for you.

If you have any questions or comments in the future please do not hesitate to contact us.

-The Campaigner Team

Product Marketing Manager

"Quick & Easy - Out of the Box Email Solution"

What do you like best?

You can take time developing your own templates, setting up APIs, etc - or simply get started quickly with their turnkey templates and phase into a more elaborate setup.

What do you dislike?

The reporting section could use some more meat. The pre-existing reports are inadequate for long term email program growth.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's a solution that makes it easy to start small and grow. Take advantage of this.

Prior to implementing Campaigner, we had no channel for one-to-one customer communication.

"Easy to use, have yet to see results"

What do you like best?

I like the way everything is organized. It's easy to find the functions I'm looking for, even when I haven't used them before.

What do you dislike?

I think it's a little difficult to tell if what we send out is actually working. We are building a list from the ground up though, and that definitely plays into the ROI for our email marketing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure the analytics are what you are looking for. As of right now, they seem to meet our needs but that might not be the case for everyone else.

We are trying to reach new potential leads through email marketing, which has previously been difficult for us. I think once we have a bigger list built, it will be a lot more beneficial.

Response from Wendy Griffin of Campaigner Email

Hello there,

Thanks for taking the time to review our platform. We are happy to hear the platform has been easy for you to use.

If you have any general questions or would like some tips on how to grow your list please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

-The Campaigner Team