Call Loop Reviews & Product Details

Call Loop Overview

What is Call Loop?

Call Loop is a SMS marketing and broadcasting platform. Users can create & send voice broadcasts, sms marketing campaigns, alerts, notifications, and reminders to contacts. Users can track analytics and insights on how their messages are performing.

Call Loop Details

Call Loop
2011
Delray Beach, FL
Answer a few questions to help the Call Loop community
Have you used Call Loop before?

Call Loop Reviews

Showing 6 Call Loop reviews
Already have Call Loop?
Director of Advertising Operations
What do you like best?

it's one of the easiest ways to set up SMS messaging sequences and get in touch with users. definitely a powerful tool for one-on-one communication. if you have email and other modes of communication set up, collecting cell #s should be part of the strategy as well since email can be a bit unreliable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

the shortcode programs are highly regulated and that's definitely a good thing. but as a result, you need to have great customer service to make sure you're not making mistakes if you're starting from scratch. sometimes with a larger company like callloop that can be a bit of luck of the draw in terms of onboarding and getting the support you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

just make sure that you're complaint with the mobile carriers and you're having your initial language vetted by experts to ensure there are no issues Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

being able to communicate directly with consumers in a way they're very likely to see and respond to - people almost always check their texts when compared to emails Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Marketing Administrator
What do you like best?

Call Loop makes it seamless to use with our client radio campaigns. A user just needs to text a keyword to a provided number and it easily starts the follow-up text sequence. But be warned, its capabilities are limited so look into what information you can gather before going forward with this. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Call Loop has a TERRIBLE integration with HubSpot. We use HubSpot for all of our marketing needs and we have found Call Loop to be inconsistent when it comes to new contacts being created from Call Loop into HubSpot. We had a 2 step follow up to geth the users' name and number but after 2 days or so, it stopped working and we had to manually import the contacts daily for this 2-week campaign. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Benefits with Call Loop is having a platform to use text messaging with. It's 2019 and in this day and age text/chats are more efficient for users which Call Loop checks off all the requirements. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Broadcast calls, broadcast texts, AND ringless voicemail drops! Mostly we use the ringless voicemail and love the ability to upload our audio files and create custom groupings Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Lack of true integration. With using HubSpot, there is not a true integration to properly trigger an action. We have to use a combo of workflows and zaps to actually create a trigger. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would explore other broadcast options before purchasing, You can do a trial to experiment before signing up. If using HubSpot, just expect a bunch of tinkering to get it do what you want. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mass broadcasting for voicemails and texts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It enables my organization to send text blasts to all of our subscribers who request them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Scheduling texts for a specific time is possible in theory, but it seems to never work when I have tried it. To be safe, we always have to monitor the alerts to make sure they have sent. There can often be a significant delay between sending texts and receiving them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If scheduling texts in advance isn't a priority, and the texts you send aren't urgent, Call Loop works pretty well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The same thing that I wrote for what I like best Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UP
What do you like best?

It's very easy to use. I like that the platform has a feature that shortens links for me so I can use as many characters as possible in my messages. I also like that I can manage many different lists from one account, and can send bulk messages to each list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the auto-reload feature for credits only works for broadcasts and not follow ups. Also, I am unable to split the lists in a manner to do testing for copy and any links associated with broadcasts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

One thing to note is that the phone number your messages come from can overlap with other companies, and it is expensive to purchase a unique phone number. Also, I recommend purchasing a keyword per year, so you can use long-term! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are able to automate SMS responses and build a list that reaches customers in a new way. We are able to create more value for our customers because of it. SMS has allowed us to reach our more engaged customers, which is really cool. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UE
What do you like best?

The Integrations, automation and is ease of use. There are a lot of other popular features that they have. Especially SMS contests & sms coupons. It Integrates with several other contact programs. Set up voice or text and let it send when you need it to. My favorite is the voicemail drop and the customizing options! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't like the added expense of keywords, or that it can't reach outside of the United States. And that it doesn't accept Spanish accents. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

adding Spanish accents in SMS body, a lot of my customers are Hispanic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Some of my customers are really shy about calling so this is a great feature for them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.