Bonjoro Reviews & Product Details

What is Bonjoro?

Personal video platform. Integrate Bonjoro with your existing CRM workflows to send truly personal videos at just the right moments in your customers journey.

Bonjoro Profile Details

Bonjoro Reviews

1-16 of 16 total Bonjoro reviews
Co Founder
Management Consulting

"Use Technology to Deepen Customer Connections"

What do you like best?

Bonjoro is the modern equivalent of the handwritten note. It connotes a meaningful investment in a personal relationship. As a consequence, it cuts through the cacophony of "content marketing."

What do you dislike?

There's very little I dislike about Bonjoro. It does one thing very well - easily creates personal videos. The inherent disadvantages of such a specialized tool are largely mitigated for my purposes through its integration with Zapier.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The inherent value of Bonjoro is based on how it signals your investment in a relationship. While it's true that Bonjoro streamlines the process immensely, the cumulative time it takes to record personalized videos can be substantial. Commitment to the process is required in order to see benefit.

My business is a highly specialized strategy consultancy. By definition, our prospective clients are scattered geographically. They are also difficult to identify (unlike, say, a Fortune 500 clientele). That hinders our ability to cultivate the trust and understanding required for a prospect to engage with us. We use Bonjoro to make a personal introduction to prospects wherever in the world they are based. I find that it helps to accelerate the development of relationships.

"A Game Changer in my Business"

What do you like best?

I like the simplicity best. It's an amazing concept to be able to simply and easily send a personalized video to my customers and potential customers.

What do you dislike?

I would really like to see canned text responses so I don't have to type my messages every time. They say they are working on it so I'm crossing my fingers.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

First you have to make the decision to be interactive and personal with your customers and potential customers. Once you make the decision, Bonjoro is the perfect solution.

Sending bonjoros to people after they buy my course really increases the personal touch I like to have in my business. People really feel connected to me from the start because of the video I send them and are more likely to finish my course and also more likely to not request a refund (I offer a 30 day refund policy).

Managing Director

"Love the support from the team, fun tool and we get great feedback from our clients."

What do you like best?

The ease of use and how quick it is to send a video message. The customisation that you can do on the design of the video and background is fantastic and the tool really fits our brand.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as yet. Good to see that they are beta testing a feature to allow you to customise the subject line.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Haven't seen anything else out there that is like this. Great team behind it that are working on developing the product and more than happy to help with any support.

We wanted a way to communicate with clients in a unique and fun way that fitted with our culture and brand. We wanted a way to stand out and be doing something different. A way to delight them. Bonjoro allows us to do that by offering a quick and easy to use app.

Cofounder and CEO

"The best way to communicate personally with your customers!"

What do you like best?

I use Bonjoro to quickly send a video message to my customers. My primary use cases are:

- Customer Success: quickly explain how to do something in the product to a customer rather than send a long email or a support article. A personal video is a superior experience for the customer.

- Lead Nurturing - send personal videos to new leads. An excellent way to stand out in someone's inbox. If you are lead nurturing someone, they are definitely being lead nurtured by other companies too (probably even a competitor or two). A personal video differentiates you in the inbox as well as generating responses from leads who have ignored other forms of lead nurturing (email, in app message, etc.).

What do you dislike?

There is nothing I dislike. I need to set up more of their awesome integrations so my process is more automated. This is on me though.

- Helping my customers achieve their desired outcomes.

- Increasing responses and meetings with new leads.

Client Experience Director

"Have better relationships, sell more, and create customers for life."

What do you like best?

I love Bonjoro because it integrates seemlessly into our existing CRM - meaning we're able to send personalized, highly relevant 1-1 video messages. Our sales people get a notification and it takes just thirty seconds to knock out a quick video - they know what they need to do, when they need to do it, all of the relevant info is right in front of them, and it's easy for our management team to have oversite and view the impact.

(Using Bonjoro increased our Demo attendance & Onboarding Appointment attendance by 20%!)

What do you dislike?

The team has really overhauled the platform in the past several months by adding in some features from our wishlist - alongside a ton more I didn't know we wanted! I can honestly say that there isn't anything that I dislike about it.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Look at your business as a whole and identify where a more personal touch could make a difference.

For us it came after appointments had been scheduled, but before they were had. Then, work the trigger for Bonjoros into some kind of automation. This will help you build a repeatable system that will give you great results as you scale. If you take the other route and rely on manually creating and sending Bonjoro's you'll likeley see diminishing returns as you scale.

The setup to build it into automated triggers does take a little bit of time, but it will be paying your business dividends long into the future.

Bonjoro is helping us to form better relationships with our leads and customers. At one point in time nearly half of our demo appointments wern't showing up - since switching to Bonjoro we see 20% more of our demonstrations and on boarding appointments show up.

Financial Adviser
Financial Services

"Bonjoro - Awesome!"

What do you like best?

- the team

- ease of use

- It's quicker for me to send a Bonjoro than it is for me to write an email out

- personal feel that you can not get through an email

- the reactions you get from people - especially when you reduce the professionalism and just be yourself

What do you dislike?

- Can't pick anything. The feedback I give we end gets taken on board and discussed with me... typically with a quick outcome.

- If I had to be picky, I would love to be able to send it to a mobile number efficiently

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Get onto it! The product is great and the team is really good value!

- more efficient and effective communication with clients

- personal touch; normal email doesn't really capture this

- non-compliance related communication

Owner
Internet

"Connection and Customer Service at its best"

What do you like best?

I love that Bonjoro allows me to connect with subscribers and customers on a personal level. With so much noise and so many tools to choose from, going back to the human connection of sending a personalized video is gold.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. It's pretty easy to use. For me it's more about reminding myself to record the Bonjoro's consistently.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is for anyone or any business who is interested in developing real relationships with their audience. We all need some automation in business, but relationships can't be automated.

Real connections with subscribers and customers. People love receiving a Bonjoro and are surprised when they hear from me. This speaks to the old saying of "you only get one chance to make a first impression".... Bonjoro makes that first impression amazing.

"Great differentiator"

What do you like best?

It's so simple to open the app when I'm walking down the street and record any videos I have in my queue..

It's really changing the way our onboarding process works for new clients and we get amazing feedback from people saying "Wow, a personal video from you is such a great touch".

We even had one of our users like it to much that they did a personal video straight back to us to say how much they loved receiving a personal video from us!

We love that it integrates into Zapier as we now fire off Bonjoro's for different events (welcome videos, haven't seen you in a while videos and sorry to see you cancel videos). It really helps bring a personal touch!

What do you dislike?

It had some limited features as it was a fairly new product - however whenever we feed them back some ideas, thoughts and concepts about how they can make it better, the team always listen and have rolled out some of our feature requests for us already.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a whirl - you won't be disappointed.

We have had people say that they were originally going to join our community, download all the stuff and then cancel. But when they got a personal welcome video from the owner of the business (me) they completely changed their thoughts and decided to stick around.

Chief Innovator and Marketing Strategist

"Building Relationships with Bonjoro"

What do you like best?

It's quick, easy to use, fun and yet professional.

What do you dislike?

It would be even better if there was an autosave function (for when the phone crashes!) and if there was a link to your contacts (Google).

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try it for free, see what you think and what results you get

We setup alerts when people buy our products or sign up for our informational gifts. Getting an alert on Bonjoro enables a quick personalized response, which gives an exceptional user experience right from the start. We then follow up with educational campaigns in our email marketing system and include regular Bonjoros as part of that flow.

School of Podcasting
Media Production

"Great Service, Great Crew, Boosting Sales Every Day"

What do you like best?

Super easy to use. Fire up my phone, and I'm sending a video message to potential clients who are going WOA!

What do you dislike?

Not much to dislike really. I wanted video email, and it does that perfectly.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a shot. You will be amazed at the responses you get.

This tool makes you stand out. Potential clients are used to boring email. This makes you stand out apart, not to mention you now have an additional level of communication (body language)

Scott Dawes - Founder / Wealth Protection Specialist
Financial Services
(Myself Only)

"Fantastic & so easy to use"

What do you like best?

Plugs straight into the contacts on your phone so all you have to do is select who you want to send a video message to, record it & send. Boom!

What do you dislike?

Has some quirks which are understandable due to the premise of the app being to record personalised content on a 1:1 basis, rather than being able to send en masse.

Saving time & being different whilst remaining personal with clients

"Making great customer care simple."

What do you like best?

The ease of use of the product

What do you dislike?

I've not found anything- it is easy to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Serious game changer!

We had sent videos to our members before Bonjoro and it required so many spreadsheets and zaps and SO MANY HEADACHES! Bonjor makes great customer service easy, simple, and fun!

People
Design

"Transformed our Customer Success process"

What do you like best?

It is extremely easy to send personal and high impact messages to our clients. Our clients get the warm feeling that they deserve which allows us to build relationships, increase utilization, and reduce churn.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to dislike, affordable, easy to use, and we also get amazing customer support.

We wanted to find a way to maintain a close relationship with our clients even as we scale.

C

"Efficient, personal communication tool"

What do you like best?

Very easy and efficient to send a personal video message to someone.

Help team are also friendly and efficient.

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything I dislike about this product.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Be prepared to make personalised video messages on a regular basis.

Personal communication message that is a bit different to a boring email. Clients like receiving these personalized messages.

UR

"Bonjoro- Amazing for on boarding new customers!"

What do you like best?

How easy it is to film a quick video of yourself and send to new sign ups

What do you dislike?

Assigned bonjoros don't assign well when looking at the team view.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Implement this tool if you are on the on boarding team! This gives a great personal connection to your new sign up!

Reducing churn by being more personal once a customer signs up

C
(10,001+ employees)

"For a better communication "

What do you like best?

It's an interesting software, to have a personalized contact with the client

What do you dislike?

The use is intuitive, maybe prices are a little bit high

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's great

It's a great way for a care of the costumer

Bonjoro User Ratings