BigMailer.io Reviews & Product Details

BigMailer.io Overview

What is BigMailer.io?

Affordable Email Marketing Platform - Bulk + Drip + Transactional - Free up to 1,000 Contacts BigMailer supports all major email campaign types - bulk, automation, drip, auto-responders, rss to email, and transactional - and allows high volume senders consolidate all their email activities on a single platform. Built-in brand management allows for optimized workflows for agencies, large teams, multi-product businesses, and makers with multiple projects. Invite unlimited users or clients with appropriate permission level and change access anytime. White label option available on agency and enterprise plans. Bounces, unsubscribes, and complaints are handled automatically. Self-service option to export or delete lists anytime without reaching out to support. Flexible options for email template management - build beautiful mobile optimized templates with our drag-n-drop editor, or use our classic editor to manage your existing branded templates and edit as rich text or code. Host unlimited images for use in your templates. Share selected templates between brands. All accounts start on free tier, no CC required.

BigMailer.io Details

BigMailer is an Email Marketing Platform for Agencies and Developers

Founder Bits Inc.
2015
New York, NY

BigMailer.io Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the BigMailer.io community
Have you used BigMailer.io before?

BigMailer.io Reviews

Showing 12 BigMailer.io reviews
Already have BigMailer.io?
What do you like best?

The support and assistance in using the system is fantastic. The Bigmailer team makes sure its customers know how to maximize the utility of the system. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We and our marketing partners have used the system for a long time now and have found the BigMailer team has addressed all of our concerns over the years and now we are completely satisfied with the solution and coming features on the roadmap Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Try BigMailer before making a decision on digital / email marketing. Our marketing partners and our internal team have tried everything and have found BigMailer to the best platform in the space and most importantly they have the support team and expertise to get you where you are trying go. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Mailing to hundreds of thousands of clients and prospects is no easy task - we and our partners have tried many approaches and many vendors. Bigmailer has simplified the process from on boarding to delivery and tracking results in such a way that our marketing partners always know whats working and whats not. Unlike many other vendors, BigMailer truly listens and provides instant feedback on our approach while supplying the tools necessary for our marketing partners and teams to make the changes and adjustments necessary squeeze the most benefit out of every dollar spent Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

There are many great features available in the software.

Here are a few of the features that we found useful for our needs till now.

Easy to set up and manage contact lists.

Very simple to use interface to set up broadcast and automation campaigns.

Easy to use email editor and handy email templates.

Decent reporting features for Contacts and Campaigns.

Option to manage many brands under a single account.

Good chat support clarifying any query. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as of now.

They can improve on user interface and add more reporting features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Auto email when a user subscribes on our website.

Email automation for subscribes.

Occasional email broadcasting.

Amazon SES integration.

Value for money. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Search Engine Optimization Executive
What do you like best?

It's easy to use, has all the important features, including automation. It even has some features that a lot of costlier tools don't offer, like brands. It's affordable. Customer support is extremely helpful and therefore the team still add new features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I'm unsure why 'bounces' happen because I got my email's contact addresses from purchased email addresses and also some subscribers. But since the 'bounces' have really interrupted my marketing processes, so I assume that my investment in purchasing email addresses are a quite big waste. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

None to mention, but if I did have a complaint I will definitely tell Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

All my email marketing strategy are often handled by Bigmailer. Brands, lists, regular and automatic campaigns. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I wanted a really basic email list management platform without a bunch of bells and whistles. This has the features I need, it's priced competitively, and the customer support is very responsive and helpful.

The features for formatting the emails, organizing your lists and campaigns are sufficient without going overboard.

On the pricing, I like that if you don't do a bunch of mailing or have a large list, you don't have to pay a high base rate.

The customer support is good. They respond promptly to the chat, and have been able to resolve my questions or concerns quickly if not almost immediately. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It wasn't that intuitive (at least for me) how to navigate around at first. But once I figured it out (with a little help from customer support) it was fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Verify that it has the features you need, and that you can satisfy the AWS requirements. Don't hesitate to ask customer support to help you get set up, and/or to explain anything you don't get. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Nothing I would describe as a problem. There have been a couple of delays or issues with the AWS interaction, but they were pretty easy to solve. Again, Bigmailer customer service has been very helpful.

As I mentioned above, when I first starting using it there was a small learning curve. But I think that is true with any platform. After hunting around for a while I was able to find what I needed. After that, it's been pretty easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Bigmailer is very affordable but does everything you need for an email service provider. It integrates easily with services like Amazon SES and typically result in incredibly high open / inbox rates as long as you do your job as the sender. The UI is great and the customer service is exceptional. The company focuses on email deliverability and ensures you get results. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Would like more powerful segmentation and automation / integration with other platforms. Else wise I haven't run into many big issues with bigmailer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Would highly give it a try. It is something you don't really think will make a difference until you try it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Email open rate / inbox rates. Bigmailer focuses on ways you can improve email deliverability unlike many other email service providers. They allow you to integrate with services like Amazon SES where you can use dedicates IPs to ensure reputation - they give you relevant metrics to ensure your reputation stays healthy and does a myriad of other small things like auto-generate plain text emails which also helps in deliverability. I've realized open rates can be much higher than you can imagine -- if you ever had issues with open / inbox rates I would highly recommend at least piloting this service. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Setting up BigMailer was easy. Their instructions for setting up Amazon SES are clear and easy to follow, unlike some other email services I tried. The pricing structure is extremely reasonable making this a fantastic transition for us from Mailchimp. eMails that would have cost us hundreds of dollars are FAR more economical using BigMailer. Any issues I experienced were quickly resolved by their support personnel via chat. I was able to get up and running relatively quickly and get my first campaign set-up fast. Using the mail builder is pretty easy, even for the graphically challenged. I got my template set up and ready go to with my branding in place and my messaging optimized. Since we hadn't sent an email blast to our entire audience in quite some time, I had an issue with bounces which BigMailer immediately caught and paused my campaign! I was then able to clean up my list and finish the campaign without incurring any issues with Amazon SES due to high bounce rates. I didn't even know that something was broken yet BigMailer helped me fix it! We couldn't be more pleased and we'll continue to use BigMailer for the foreseeable future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only problem I experienced was trying to get a test email sent of the "Text Only" version of my broadcast, but I was able to verify via chat that everything would be fine. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BigMailer has allowed us to grow our list beyond what would have cost us quite a bit of money with other mail systems so we've been able to realize some savings while still being able to broadcast to our entire list. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

As a graphic designer and printer, it is important for me to do a lot of marketing. There is a lot competition out there for my industry. But it is a daunting task because no one company has ever met my needs. Volume of emails vs cost, number of subscribers vs cost and most importantly reliable design and function. I've only recently switched over to Amazon SES and have had the fortune and or misfortune of trying out so many other services before I finally got to BigMailer. And my search is done.

BigMailer mixes form, function, and costs all in one. I could not be happier. The layout is user-friendly and I don't have to spend time hunting for things. It is reliable and fast; simply sending a test email takes a half-second as opposed to even Mailchimp which would have me waiting for almost a minute. As a designer, I find that I rely heavily on a good UI for laying out my email design. While I usually design my own, BigMailer has an amazing template design system that I encourage people to use.

Lastly but not least; cost. For starters, BigMailer is hosted on Amazon AWS, which if you don't know, has a huge impact on your cost as a consumer. Amazon SES pricing is deeply discounted if this case is true and you are not using a 3rd party off-site app. Like the first 62,000 emails through Amazon are free kinda huge. So when you consider the comined cost of BigMailer and Amazon SES we are talking fractions of a penny compared to any big bulk-email company. This is super important to me because the percentage of income I make per email sent is so minute I can't even write the fraction out. So, long story short, BigMailer is the ultimate tool for email marketing and they litererally take all the legwork out with a few simple instructions. I highly reccommend this to anyone who is remotely keen on successful email campaigns without spending a fortune while still having the power and ease of any other platform out there. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Because I am a designer I would like to see a few adjustments on the manual HTML end of the layout designer but apart from that so far I have not found anything I don't like. The UI is clean and layout is simple enough for anyone to navigate. It'll be nice as they add more and more pre-built template to there repertoire. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're costs are too high for a good ROI on email marketing; BigMailer is your best option.

If the interface you are using is not complete enough or easy enough to use; BigMailer is your best option.

If you struggle to get any sort of guidance or solid help from customer support on your current platform; BigMailer is your best option.

It's that simple; especially if you use Amazon SES already and even if you don't, BulkMailer help files walk you through it and live help is there to guide you.

And for designers, it is a simple and easy to use platform for creating templates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The biggest; budget. Mind you there platform has helped me in so many other ways like white labeling and tracking ecommerce; but ultimately it is the amazing customer service, help files and cost efficiency. I also love that they are utilizing available tech that is out there instead of slowed down virtual privste servers that suck. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

the platform is very user friendly and works seamlessly. any questions i had or any time i needed help during setup i was assisted instantly with easy to follow step by step live instructions. i highly recommend big mailer for your marketing needs. especially after trying out ALL of the competitors.

This is also the cheapest service ive used after trying at least 20 different sites. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly dont have any dislikes, they are a great company Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

they are my marketing solution. the statistics they offer are very beneficial as well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Manager
What do you like best?

Platform that is super easy to use. Customer service from day 1 has been top notch, its hard to find good service these days. We were looking for a real partner to help us grow and get better results. Our account rep Lilia has been super helpful, just great to know there is someone here to help. We already see improvement in our email delivery. We also particular like how its easy to use the drag and drop features of the email builder, saves so much time and very efficient. Segmenting lists is quick and effortless, will allow us to really target our client base. Looking forward to building on this progress and our relationship with Bigmailer. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far I cannot say I had any issues, everything is working smoothly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

For sure give them a try, you wont be disappointment. Good service is hard to find and these guys get it right. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Improving our email delivery rates, setting up nicer looking campaigns, managing lists much better. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Internet marketing
What do you like best?

You can pay for what you use and that is better that any other I have found. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would like to be able to pay by the year Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The cost of doing business Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AM
What do you like best?

I was greeted and cared for. All check. But what I loved best was the amount of personalized advice I received based on my specific situation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There aren't any downsides that I could think of. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm able to leverage my list sends to the fullest. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

Allows me to manage my contacts, manage my own reputation and get messages delivered quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing so far, everything seems to work as it should Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Reaching my potential clients Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.