Big Leap

Big Leap is a straightforward-thinking digital agency providing four core services: SEO, Content Marketing, Social Media, and Marketing Automation. We provide all the flexibility and communication of a boutique agency combined with the scale and accountability of a global firm. We are dedicated to transparency, communication, and results.

Work for Big Leap?

Learning about Big Leap?

Big Leap Reviews

Ask Big Leap a Question
Showing 20 Big Leap reviews
Big Leap review by Darron B.
Darron B.

"Not what it used to be."

Describe the project or task the product helped with

SEO management. With a few page modifications

What do you like best?

Not much any more. i suppose that their emails to me are polite.

What do you dislike?

Big Leap used to treat me as a person that they actually cared to help. I fear I have become lost in their cogs and gears. I call and get voice mails. Ask for a call back and get an email. They have lost all sense that their customer isn't the website, it's the guy that owns it. I seperated with Big Leap today(via email), and got a "sorry bout that", a "look how much we did for you", a "please fill out our form if your serious', and a "you still owe us for another 30 days" reply. No one cares anymore at this company.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Find an SEO company that remembers that the web site is not the customer!

I asked Brooke to remove any comments about airfare reimbursement. She responded that that had been taken care of. A client a month later asked about air fare reimbursement and pointed to a page where it was at. I honored the reimbursement. When I pointed it out to Big Leap, Brooke gave me excuses as to why Big Leap didn't do what she had told me was done. It cost me $600. It was the last straw and why Big Leap is no longer my SEO company.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Big Leap
Big Leap review by Team Member in Public Relations and Communications
Team Member in Public Relations and Communications

"Best SEO company in the state"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We've had Big Leap help us with our technical SEO as well as creating new content for our site.

What do you like best?

Big Leap is an expert in SEO related questions and they know what they're good at. We've seen a big increase in traffic and leads since we've started working with them (over 4 years now).

What do you dislike?

I would like them to come with more ideas. We've been with them for a long time and it's easy for both of us to fall into a rut. It'd be nice for them to come with ideas that have worked with other clients that could be applied to our site/industry.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Leap is great for those companies that are looking to ramp up their presence on search engines. They're experts in what they do and will be able to help you navigate the path ahead. Like with any agency, the success is dependent on how much of their recommendations you implement and how willing you are to collaborate.

We've been working on getting more traffic to our site. One area that we've seen success is increasing the quality of our content and Big Leap has been a big factor in that. We've been able to capture the coveted featured snippets and seen a big increase in traffic for pages that have those snippets.

What SEO Services solution do you use?

Big Leap review by Amy M.
Amy M.

"Invaluable"

Site Audits and Site Speed

What do you like best?

Their willingness to take on tasks that we as a company may not have the additional bandwidth for to take on our own.

What do you dislike?

The time it takes for audits to complete -- which isn't necessarily their fault.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Leap was incredibly receptive to splitting and delegating tasks among our team and theirs. Make sure your goals are clearly defined between all members to make sure deliverables and tasks are assigned to those that can best complete it.

Big Leap is helping some of our newer brands rank on the first page with positive PR. Similarly, our sites are moving at a much faster speed and things have been better optimized for mobile.

Big Leap review by Jacob B.
Jacob B.

"Hard Working and Professional"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap is helping us expand our SEO visibility so we can reach a greater audience and increase revenue.

What do you like best?

I like that Big Leap has always been honest with us. After our first month of services they reported improved search engine rankings but were transparent enough with us to not take credit for the ranking improvements because they had not yet rolled out their tactics.

What do you dislike?

SEO takes time. This is not something that is their fault and Big Leap has done a great job at managing expectations but it should be noted that if you are going to invest in SEO that you have to be patient.

We are trying to grow the overall reach of our website and Big Leap is assisting us in increasing our traffic.

Big Leap review by G2 User
G2 User

"Awesome to work with!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

They provide all the SEO services for the company I work for.

What do you like best?

They are always very helpful when I have questions or need something fixed on a report. I have learned a lot since working with them and I value the knowledge they have shared with me.

What do you dislike?

I wish they were a little more proactive in letting me know when there are issues with accounts. I often don't find out until they send me my reports, whereas if they let me know of the issue sooner, I'd be able to fix the problem and have a more complete report for the client.

They do a great job providing our company SEO services for our clients. They have made it a point to come out and personally meet with our team on many occasions to answer any questions we had and to educate us so we could better present their work to our clients.

Big Leap review by Janine H.
Janine H.

"Exceeded Expectations, Exceptional Reporting, Would Recommend"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap was brought on to turn around our SEO and Reputation Management. We had previously tried out 3 other companies that did not meet any expectations and kept us in the dark with what they were doing. Big Leap was the exact opposite. They took the time to really learn our struggles, develop easy-to-understand reporting, and exceed our SEO and rep management expectations.

What do you like best?

BigLeap breaks down SEO and thoroughly teaches what they are working on, the strategy behind it, and a proposed timeline for accomplishing the proposed tactics. Their communication is second to none.

What do you dislike?

I worked with Big Leap for over 2 years and have no dislikes as they are professional and exceptional at delivering results.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I highly recommend Big Leap to anyone in need of SEO or Reputation Management assistance.

Big Leap review by Brad P.
Brad P.

"Great SEO Agency!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We're using BigLeap to assist in Technical SEO and also provide input on current content strategy

What do you like best?

BigLeap has been very organized and provided great visibility into the tactics they are using.

What do you dislike?

At this time we don't have any dislikes.

We've largely been focusing on on page SEO improvements. We've already seen over 500 keyword ranking improvements on our top 70 keywords. YOY we're over 100% higher with organic search traffic. We generally don't expect to see SEO improvements this quickly (we've been a customer for less than three months), so the best is probably yet to come.

Big Leap review by Rachel B.
Rachel B.

"Big Leap is Top Notch!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Ongoing Reputation Management, SEO and Content Marketing.

What do you like best?

Big Leap has been instrumental in our reputation management strategy. They work hard to ensure we are given accurate and up-to-date information about each of our brands and quickly provide solutions to any setbacks we encounter. Everyone on their team is responsive and personable - They are great to work with!

What do you dislike?

No complaints! They continue to impress us with their results and work ethic.

Big Leap review by Shawn J.
Shawn J.

"Very Helpful For SEO"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We have gone to Big Leap for many of our clients' SEO needs.

What do you like best?

The knowledgeable and friendly staff ensure there are no issues with our accounts.

What do you dislike?

I have no dislikes for Big Leap at this time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Big Leap can move the needle when it comes to SEO services for your company.

Big Leap allows us to scale the SEO side of our business without growing the size of our team.

Big Leap review by Ryan C.
Ryan C.

"Great people, great communication, great results!"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We hired Bigleap to help us tackle everything SEO related on our site.

What do you like best?

Bigleap has helped us consistently improve our SEO rankings and increase our organic traffic and revenue. Since they have joined the team (about a year ago) we have more than doubled the amount of revenue from organic sources.

What do you dislike?

No negative feedback here. They are always willing to work with us on our particular needs.

Big Leap review by Gabe R.
Gabe R.

"Excellent Service Provider"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap has been instrumental in helping us develop a strategy for ranking our website in a competitive landscape. They developed a plan and have since helped us execute that plan with amazing results!

What do you like best?

Easy to communicate with always provide great reporting

What do you dislike?

No real complaints, they have always been helpful and responsive.

We have seen massive ranking increases which has led to more traffic and conversions for our business. More traffic = more revenue and that makes any business happy.

Manager/Operations

"Big Leap makes Huge Strides"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Website SEO, content creation, and major branding/domain change

What do you like best?

Everyone we've worked with at Big Leap has deliver stellar results, very engaged and responsive, super helpful and pleasant to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything negative to say, honestly.

They've helped us discover gaps in our content strategy and have implemented changes from the strategy to design, to implementation. Then they went the extra mile and got us at the top of the google charts for SEO relating to this project.

Big Leap review by Haley  S.
Haley S.

"Our SEO has improved immensely!! "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

The company we were using before Big Leap caused us to basically fall from the face of the earth. Big Leap has turned our rankings around. They have combed through our website many times and are always communicating with me on how we can improve. I trust Big Leap 100%. I would highly recommend Big Leap

What do you like best?

They write my blogs so I don't have too.

What do you dislike?

Literally, cannot think of one thing I dislike.

They have improved our rankings. Our website speed and appearance have also been improved.

Big Leap review by Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising
Manager/Operations in Marketing and Advertising

"Excellent SEO Agency "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap helped us with our on-site SEO efforts and did an amazing job. We saw results and improved rankings within months.

What do you like best?

The team was very responsive, transparent and thorough. All of our questions got answers and the reporting throughout the project was very comprehensive.

What do you dislike?

I can say I didn't dislike anything about my experience

Recommendations to others considering the product

Set goals with your account manager so everyone is on the same page.

On-site SEO. We saw improved ranking, fast site speed and an overall better customer experience.

Big Leap review by Bradley C.
Bradley C.

"Great results"

SEO work on website

What do you like best?

Communication- Results. Great team enjoy working wit them

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have worked with them for years. They are great

Leads

"Big Leap"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Overseeing our online presence through SEO.

What do you like best?

They provide us with good content that has helped to boost our rankings online

What do you dislike?

Their reporting system is just them sending us a glorified google analytics sheet.

We are trying to get our ranking up for our company in the states that we are currently operating in.

Manager/Operations

"Willing to the Extra mile to guide us in implementing marketing and SEO strategies "

Describe the project or task the product helped with

We hired Big Leap to implement SEO strategies on our website, provide content in the form of blogs and videos, and help with other marketing needs.

What do you like best?

They research and write relevant content in easy to read format and they provide comprehensive monthly SEO reports.

What do you dislike?

I have no complaints. We have had a good experience with Big Leap to date.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Work with them on videos and blogs. They have good partners and good instincts.

Big Leap review by Executive Sponsor in Financial Services
Executive Sponsor in Financial Services

"Great service"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap has helped us with SEO and content marketing, as well as the strategy going forward.

What do you like best?

The honesty and communication are essential for us. Big leap has never been afraid to tell us what they think and help us develop strategies.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing to put in the box as of now, if something changes I will edit the post.

Big Leap review by G2 User
G2 User

"Do a good job with SEO tasks"

Managing clients SEO needs

What do you like best?

Account management - they do a good job of communicating with clients.

What do you dislike?

There wasn't really anything I didn't dislike. Do a good job.

Allow scalability without needing to hire an entire in house team.

Big Leap review by Agency
Agency

"Excellent organization to Work With"

Describe the project or task the product helped with

Big Leap has helped with many tasks and/or projects, each one has been a bit different with the needs of the clients. Primarily has been client communication and also writing content.

What do you like best?

Their knowledge and expertise were excellent.

What do you dislike?

The limitation to only do what is asked.

Providing detailed information for our clients, working directly with the clients and providing so much expertise.

Learning about Big Leap?

* We monitor all Big Leap reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.