Beaconstac QR Codes Reviews & Product Details

Beaconstac QR Codes Overview

What is Beaconstac QR Codes?

Beaconstac is based in New York, NY, and offers a complete mobile marketing solution using QR codes. We service customers in over 40 countries, and were named by Forbes in 2018 as a "favorite among small business owners." Our all-in-one QR Code Platform & Generator helps you boost offline, mobile engagement enabling scalable marketing campaigns across industries, leveraging print media, product packaging, direct mailers, in-store displays, etc.

Beaconstac QR Codes Details

Beaconstac QR Codes Platform - a comprehensive QR Code Generator to bridge the online and offline gap

MobStac
Phone
+1 (646) 968 0378
2010
New York
Description

MobStac is in the business of driving offline commerce and consumer engagement leveraging the mobile device. The platform helps businesses to increase footfalls, generate leads, engage with loyal customers and collect feedback. Recognized by Forbes for helping small businesses achieve greater ROI, MobStac’s robust platform uses technologies such as WiFi, Beacons, Geofencing, NFC, QR codes in conjunction with consumer mobile devices to deliver the value proposition. With the platform’s wide adoption across various industry verticals in over 40+ countries, MobStac serves as the perfect catalyst to marry the ubiquity of the mobile device with the growing need to build online style intelligence for the physical world.

Beaconstac QR Codes Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Beaconstac QR Codes community
Have you used Beaconstac QR Codes before?

Beaconstac QR Codes Reviews

Showing 64 Beaconstac QR Codes reviews
Already have Beaconstac QR Codes?
Chief Operating Officer
What do you like best?

The dash board is the most user friendly i have ever experienced & great customization possibilities with the QR codes. Also the fact that all analytics are very simple to understand & analyze. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing....Really nothing, am yet to face any problems. I think the communication channel should have included WhatsApp as a option like URL, email & SMS. I would really like to experience more by Beaconstac with their non-enterprise solution, as many options are only available with enterprise solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Beaconstac could be your DIY partner for all QR code marketing needs, you can grow your reach & engage with your consumers with this platform, all with the ease of their user friendly platform. So go for it & explore the possibilities ! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Well, we are trying to onboard customers from a physical platform to a digital platform for endless engagement possibilities. The consumer thus acquired can also be retargeted. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Production Coordinator
What do you like best?

The Beaconstac QR platform is best in class. The design of the interface is both useful and intuitive. It distinguishes itself from every other QR provider in its design and functionality. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We do wish there was even more room for customization of QR code appearance. Clients are looking for QRs that look less and less like QR codes... where data patterns seamlessly blend into a logo image. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We needed a QR code provider we could trust with important client marketing campaigns. Beaconstac is stable and modular -- the dynamic codes allows us to change the links of the codes at our discretion, which is ideal for rapid prototyping in the early stages of production. We also needed a QR provider who we could trust with user data. Beaconstac's extensive documentation and teachings about QR codes gave us confidence in the platform as dependable for our client work. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Employee Development and Volunteer Coordinator
What do you like best?

There are a lot of options to customize the codes.

The customizations are pretty easy to use

I like the customizations for the corner eyes and the color options.

The codes are pretty fast loading.

Customer service is extremely responsive on providing answers through chat and email.

I work for a government entity and its nice that they have USA affiliates for billing. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would not say "dislike", but I do have a wishlist for future enhancements

1- I loved the backgrounds you show in your ads. Would love the option to use some of them from a free "library"

2- Would love to be able to make a landing page that has a link to our website and all of our social media platforms. (and the option to use more than one of the same...example 2 twitter accounts) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

we are trying to service the public in these COVID times by providing a contactless experience. We go to a lot of fairs and trying to social distance is challenging. It makes things a lot easier when the interested party can just snap the code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sneh Choudhary of Beaconstac QR Codes

Hi Jacquelyn,

Thank you for your positive review! We're glad that we're able to help you provide a contactless experience.

We've passed on your first feature request to add more templates to our product team.

For #2, you can either use our Social Media QR Code or use the Landing Page with several buttons (this is possible in the current version). Please drop an email to our support and they will get back to you with detailed steps.

Managing Director
What do you like best?

It was really easy to setup and get going, without spending a fortune Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It can appear that BeacsonStac is only for MAJOR international businesses, and can also appear complicated Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I'd say it is definitely worth giving them a go. Not expensive, easy to setup, and can give you a huge amount of options for the future. Just checked my scans data, and very surprised how much activity I am getting, even with a very limited selection of QR codes and during a national lockdown! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I wanted dynamic QR codes for my individual products. Too early to tell at the moment, but it should allow me to engage more directly with my customers. I am also very keen to learn more and possibly implement GeoFencing Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The ease and flexibility with which QR codes and Landing pages can be generated and managed! The platform offers many exclusive features and makes your work easy. Even editing the landing pages does not require much skill once a format is ready. Easy customization is the best feature. They offer great customer support as well!

If you do not have a clue on how to get started or implement QR codes in your business, do try Beaconstac. All you have to do is contact them and right from understanding your use case to giving demo(s), they can easily get you initiated in using QR codes for your business. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes there has been somewhat inaccuracy in scan location data which results from various factors not necessarily in control of Beaconstac. But would appreciate if something can be done to solve this problem. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using the Beaconstac QR codes to communicate the element of traceability of our products which are fresh fruits. On scanning the QR codes, the customers get information about the farmer and origin of the fruit which they have bought.

We have realized that Beaconstac QR code solution is very helpful when you want to communicate to your customers through your product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The Dashboard is very simple and super-easy to navigate. I am not very tech-savvy, and the intuitive functionality of the platform makes it a breeze to create, view and edit landing pages and QR Codes. It is also very easy to manage all of the assets that I create. While the ease of use is important, my favorite thing about Beaconstac is the quality of the end products! The QR Codes and Landing Pages are clean and crisp, and without exception, every one of my clients has been elated with the end results... "Wow!" is the most common thing I hear when I present the finished product. Last, but not least, a very nice differentiating feature is the ability to add an image in the center of each QR Code- everybody loves it. The Platform is easy to use, and the end product is incomparable! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is absolutely nothing I dislike about Beaconstac. With other SAAS providers, most people, including myself, complain about customer support, promptness of responses to issues, etc. Beaconstac has the absolute best customer support I have ever experienced, which is why I've been with them for over 3 years... it's pretty incredible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I definitely recommend Beaconstac for anyone considering using QR Codes in their business. You will not be disappointed! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm an attorney who offers marketing services to attorneys and other professionals. I started out using Beaconstac for their Beacons and Markdown Card technology- originally configuring the product to act as Mobile Marketing Platforms for our clients. When Beaconstac introduced their QR Code options it turned out to be a major game-changer for us. The addition of the QR Codes enhanced all of our clients' marketing capabilities in print, and online with Social Selling. It's like "icing on the cake" for our clients' ability to differentiate their services from other professionals. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

how easy it is to create, track, and analyze the data from qr scans. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

haven't disliked anything yet. so far so good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It has been eye opening working with Beaconstac, they are extremely helpful. You don't need a college course to use, or implement. Our rep Ravi, is very patient, helpful, and always thinking outside the box. The Program itself is something I wish I had discovered sooner, the data is invaluable

Creating landing pages specific to our product is the perfect touch to our holistic customer experience we pride ourselves on. I already recommend Ravi, and Beaconstac to others. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Getting the customer more information after the sale, and assisting them. We realized how much our customer base was invested into our product, and the reach of it Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Director of Operations
What do you like best?

The QR codes are easy to setup & load quickly on all devices. They've allowed us to go paperless slowing the spread of germs primarily covid-19. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Since you pay per scan it would be nice to have a testing option so you're not wasting scans when you test a new code or do training with staff. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Eliminating paper menus that could spread covid-19. It also allows us to update menus faster because we don't have to reprint all our menus to do a simple update. We started this to get through the pandemic but we've decide to use QR codes for the foreseeable future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Beaconstac has some of the best support that I've seen in my industry. Plus, they're always making improvements to their program and features. Just last week I submitted a suggestion to improve the beta Restaurant Menu QR code, and they emailed me to let me know my suggestion has been rolled out in the latest upgrade. Report is also really simple with graphics and KPIs easily accessible from the dashboard. Overall, Beaconstac checks all the boxes for me! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only thing I dislike about the program is the price, but so far, it's been a quality product and worth the investment for me and my department. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I'm solving the problem of customers wanting a touchless menu experience while dining with us. The benefits of allowing our guests to select their food and beverage options without having to touch a menu has been really great for us. I also like the ease of editing the menu without generating a new QR Code every time, as our menu changes frequently. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

This platform was exactly what we expected from a premium QR platform. Dynamic QR codes were a godsend and the ease of use made it so turn around for our needs was fast and reliable. Covid changed everything, and this platform made it so we could continue offering our guests a luxury experience while still providing all the expected information. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have gone almost completely contactless, using QR codes for all 7 of our resort restaurants to provide guests menus and offers, converted all in-room collateral to digital using QR codes and are providing our guests with up to date health and safety protocols. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I had no idea how to create a QR code for my menu but your site made it easy and fast. If you have a question, you can chat with someone. I had no problems getting up and running quickly. I also like the ability to modify the QR code to personalize it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I think the website could make it easier to make a quick edit to replace a file. I update my dinner menu weekly. Maybe it's because I have only been using the site for a couple of weeks, but it doesn't seem easy/intuitive to delete my old PDF file and upload a new one. I have to search around to find the screen to edit my files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need a QR code up and running quickly this is the place to do it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Scan for menus so we don't have to print as many disposable menus or continuously clean regular menus. Our members can read the menus on their phone and call in orders. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AR
What do you like best?

Easy to set up and use. Inexpensive for the value it gave. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Unable to change login on the starter pack. I did the job for someone else and would have preferred for them to use their log on details. Also difficult to delete a form with trial campaigns attached to it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are a small gated community and we wanted a simple replacement for the Contractors log. We have fewer that 10 Contractors on site each week and getting them to log in is a problem for us. There are lots of packages that do this but they are expensive and designed for much larger sites.

We decided to try to use restaurant type Covid sign in but most were not able to be modified for our use. Then I found Beaconstac that could be easily modified. We now have a QR log in for the Contractors and it is working very well. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

So simple I had my first QR code done in under a minute. Showed it off and people were saying it gives me, a small business owner, a more professional look Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing really. Does all I need and more Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give the free trial a try. Once I saw how easy it was I signed right up Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Easily share my contact information, drive customer to my site and social media accounts Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AH
What do you like best?

I liked the ease with which my needs were met and the support i received when setting up the code required was above and beyond what I've experienced previously from other companies Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing so far, I'm more than happy with the service & product received Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It's very easy to set up and it's simple to make changes and to upload files. I've never had a problem or experienced delays or slowness when uploading files, it truly is dynamic. The support staff are excellent if you do need to speak to them. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The creation of our QR code has allowed us to dispose of traditional menus in our business. This is great as they can be a potential source of infection in this current pandemic Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sneh Choudhary of Beaconstac QR Codes

Hi Sheila,

Thank you for taking the time to review us

We're glad you decided to choose Beaconstac to create contactless menus powered by QR Codes.

We're consistently rolling out new updates to make QR Code menus better for your patrons.

UB
What do you like best?

We had tried another provider before Beaconstac and they were hacked. I was very cautious with who we selected after them. I did a lot of research and I tried several tools. I wanted to find a provider that used secured urls that could not be hacked, that were a reliable business that would not shut down one day making my QR codes unusable, and one that would allow me to dynamically change the urls attached to the QR codes when needed. I was familiar with Beaconstac because of other product offerings and I liked the ease of use of their platform. It helped to see that they are used by Fortune 500 companies. I work for a very large company and I trust our QR code business to Beaconstac. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I really haven't run into any issues and I have been working with them for about a year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use QR codes for internal literature as well as external literature. We have also used QR codes for important retailer partners for users to see how our products work or how they can be installed. Generally we are sending people to a URL when they scan the QR code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

A very simple platform, with flexibility to customize the QR code and change the attached file as needed -- which is something we all need right now trying to do business during COVID! Access to support via Chat is a big plus, too. When everyone is working twice as hard to earn back guests, anything that makes these efforts easier is much appreciated. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I truly cannot think of anything I disliked. Beaconstac QR codes have been a lifesaver when we most need it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Make sure when you are evaluating who to choose that you can change what you have linked to the QR code (document, URL, etc.) WITHOUT changing the QR code itself. That way you can print the QR code (we had stickers made) and not worry about wasting that expense. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are using our Beaconstac QR code to allow guests to access our menu, contactless. As we transitioned from take out and delivery services only to dine-in guests, the method for accessing our menu without touching and re-using menus was key. I researched several QR code options and was very pleased with Beaconstac's platform and quality support. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sneh Choudhary of Beaconstac QR Codes

Hi Jennifer,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We're glad you were able to use our platform to transition to contactless menus so quickly and are able to create a contactless dining experience.

We're rolling out new updates every single week to help you create advanced contactless menus.

What do you like best?

The UI is easy for a non-technical person to use -- even without reading instructions. Very intuitive for a first time user. This is what we chose as our solution for our restaurant's contactless menu during the covid-19 pandemic. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would love to be able to download the pdf or item I had previously uploaded from the beaconstac page (the current image being displayed by the QR code); that would help so I could re-download directly from Beaconstac, quickly edit with any updates, and re-upload. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We use it for our restaurant to comply with the current contactless/non-reusable menu requirement in Massachusetts. Our menu changes daily, so we use it daily. We have not experienced a hiccup so far! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Response from Sneh Choudhary of Beaconstac QR Codes

Hi Elizabeth,

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

We're glad that you've had a great experience and are able to use our solution to create contactless menus.

We will definitely take your feedback into consideration and create an option to download previously uploaded collateral.

Vice President of Sales
What do you like best?

Ease of use and affordable price. Plus their follow-up is exceptional! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing. I have to write a certain amount of characters here, but I REALLY have zero dislikes about the product. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Going away from paper menus, due to COVID, this is a must and is actually a better way to display the menu. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Facilitador e provocador
What do you like best?

It has several examples of how we can use qr code technology for customers and products.

I am learning a lot in this trial version that they provide.

I live in Brazil, where this technology still only uses the static qr code version.

I see a great opportunity to insert this qr code technology here in Brazil.

thank you very much BEACONSTAC team and take care. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

For now I am quite satisfied.

Only the dollar value is a little expensive for the Brazilian market. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

This technology will give the possibility of making O2O actions for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

President
What do you like best?

the QR codes work great and very fast. no mishaps at all Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

this doesn't seem to work when trying to submit review Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Solving many issues for informing our customers of certain information, without having to supply hard copies of information which is extremely cumbersome and obsolete Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

General Manager
What do you like best?

How easy it was to set-up. Gives guests menu options Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Haven't found anything yet. It is performing as we hoped. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Made it very easy for us. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

In this day and age of Covid and restaurants, it gives my guests a safe option. Also, very easy to include specials, changing beer lists, etc. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Marketing
What do you like best?

The Beaconstac QR platform is great! We really like that the interface is very intuitive and user friendly. The customer support is great, they are very responsive through chat and/or email.

The platform also offers a lot of options to customize the codes and the customization itself is easy to use.

The experience overall with them has been great! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Very satisfied for now. Excited to see which other features they will offer in the future. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Very helpful for call to action and very effective in lead generation. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Esase of use, how simple it is to update the codes. We can update the menus in just a couple of minutes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We are completly satisfied with the product. We get thousands of scans a day and it works every time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Touchless interactions with the guest, fast and easy menu updates. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I like that I can update our menu immediately by simply uploading the pdf to our QR code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I haven't had any issues with Beaconstac's QR code. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Since Covid, our restaurant was printing single use paper menus. We saw our printing costs skyrocket. The QR code has decreased the need for paper menus by 95%. Guests feel more comfortable using their own devices to access the menu. It's not only saving us money, but better for the environment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I'm not technically savy at all. But quickly learned we needed a dynamic QR code to market our new app in Google Play and Apple store. The program is so easy to use I had no problem figuring it out. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

No dislikes. We need to publish our marketing materials to see how the analytics dashboard works. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Doesn't hurt to sign up and try out the program. You have 14 days to test it out Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Multiple URLs in the same QR code. Marketing material looks cleaner and more professional. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Beaconstac QR Codes