BAM! Reviews & Product Details

BAM! Overview

What is BAM!?

BAM! puts world-class B2B selling and sales training tools in your pocket. Visual. Simple. Interactive. BAM!

BAM! Details
Discussions
BAM! Community

BAM! is a powerful and easy-to-use digital asset management and publishing platform that can slash your costs and ramp-up time versus old and inefficient processes.

BAM! is the only channel-centric, integrated selling platform that brings your Asset Management and Mobile Sales solutions together into a cohesive single source of truth. The goal is simple: make it easy for both content admins and sales reps to do their jobs. BAM! includes manufacturing-focused features such as visual product navigation, product builder tools, TCO/RCO/finance calculators and product comparison builders, all of which save marketing and sales precious time.

Pop Art
1997
Portland, OR
@PopArt

BAM! Screenshots

BAM! Reviews

Showing 21 BAM! reviews
Already have BAM!?
What do you like best?

Ease of setup and professional interface Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Fine-tuning user permissions bit tedious Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The only thing that could be considered somewhat difficult regarding using and setting up BAM! is the user management features. The best way to manage that is to have a well thought out plan for what user permissions will look like and who has access to what prior to building out the user lists and groups. It will make setting it up much easier. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

System allows dealer sales reps to have most up-to-date information and provide it to customers easily and securely. While also creating a rich, detailed app to showcase product features, comparisons, and other content, even without an internet connection. From a user standpoint, even someone who is not tech savvy can easily access and navigate the app without issues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The simplicity of setting up and managing the user experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

One thing to consider might be expanding to include all points of distribution so that content doesn't have to be managed differently by channel. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I started looking for ways to enhance our channel enablement strategy which brought me to BAM Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Global Marketing Manager
EI
What do you like best?

It is mobile first, with a modern looking UI available on all mobile devices including smartphones and other form after mobile devices (iPad et al.). You can create the sales/marketing content once and it is available to all the field sales rep. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

During evaluation, we found it hard to connect BAM! mobile app to third party data sources, for example Oracle CRM and even salesforce.com CRM. There were not many best practices documents available to do the integration and needs a bit of configuration to get it up and running. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Ensure that you make a list upfront of all the third party software and data sources you will like to integrate with and see if they are supported by BAM! AND proper best practices documentation is available for the needed implementation/integration. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

BAM! certainly helps to keep the sales force in the field up to date with the latest documentation of the products both offline and online via the mobile devices. It is easy to push out updates in near real0-time easily. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Graphic Designer
What do you like best?

BAM! allows us to keep our large and very mobile Sales team up-to-date with the latest Marketing assets no matter where they are. If we have a new product or service flyer, social media image or infographic to push out to the team we no longer have to send a mass email and attach large files. We can just load everything into BAM! and our Sales team can log in and get all the latest resources at their fingertips. I also love the new feature update that allows us to replace assets that we modify on the back-end rather than removing them and starting over - this is saving us a ton of time! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Like any new system, there is some set-up time that you need to invest to create the file structure for your team and get all the assets loaded and tagged appropriately. We also had to take time to train local admins and the Sales team to use it, as we were migrating from another file/asset management system. Change takes time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been able to centralize our asset management across our national company, making sure that everyone is using the same/most current files. Once set up, BAM! has saved us time, helping us be more efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Creative Strategist
What do you like best?

Is a program that almost surrounds perfection, I love it because it gives me the ability to distribute information among the team on marketing or sales issues; also a highly effective feature are the permission functions as they facilitate the addition and deletion of users, thus having confidential information. The product is intuitive, very simple and easily accessible to users. I am fascinated that with the mobile sales tool, I can cancel the publication, update and republish instantly and those changes are immediately reflected at the user level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Particularly I do not like that I must download the document before I can open it. It would be easier if the file or production material was opened when it was selected; this would streamline the procedure and increase productivity. It is a very good program without serious complaints to consider. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It is a good tool for marketing to distribute information at important levels, it is also an excellent tool for organization and interaction of all those present in the company; combines excellently with meeting needs in terms of the world of digital marketing, the results are as expected; also looking forward to the implementation of new updates to focus on the management of digital assets on your platform without any doubt. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It contributes to a necessary and important level within the company, it is a program with great value since it allows us to have a timely distribution of the pertinent information, integrity of the staff and accessibility of the company's information to the employees; there is no more to add it does a lot to improve our work every day and we are enjoying its great reach. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Client Relations Director
What do you like best?

The ability to give my Sales Rep data at their fingertips and the ability for them to use it in their prospects offices with the click of a button. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

How the links are displayed. You have to download the document before you can open it. It would be easier if the document / picture / material would just open when selected. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great tool for your staff to use customized materials in the field. Easy to use and maneuver through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Our application is customized for the many different divisions of our company. I can keep my national rep information separate from the direct and agency reps. It helps divide the information that is needed at each level. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP Customer Service Manager
What do you like best?

Things have to be quick and easy in this world today, I find that if a system isn't straight forward people will turn away from it. BAM! has been easy to use for all users and all technology levels Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I don't have one issue that stands out as a dislike to BAM! I feel that if there is a process that needs to be streamlined BAM! listens and fixes what needs to be fixed. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have solved one platform that everyone can go to issue nationwide. Previously was relying on cloud solutions. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

EC
What do you like best?

Our whole team was able to adopt and integrate into using it very quickly Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It seems fairly new and get's the job done, but it could be more feature rich. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Asset Management had always been a struggle at our company. We've tried multiple ways and methodologies but could never get buy in and adoption. BAM! made that much easier for our cross-functional departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Digital Content Manager
What do you like best?

If you're responsible for managing an avalanche of digital data and also have a group of users whose tech savvy ranges from swiftly duplicating files to their local desktop all the way to "But can't I just print everything out and have it that way? Also, I deleted half of that document because I only needed some of those pages and then I accidentally hit save, is that okay?", DAM may be the answer to your woes. In addition to the structured file management and hosting system is a fantastic mobile sales tool that will allow your sales team to quickly access the data you've deemed most relevant for their needs. When you have folders upon sub-folders of photos, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and videos (drafts, edited drafts, final, new! final), most often individual users will get frustrated as their personal organization systems don't mesh with what you as an administrator have created. DAM allows you to have your bank of assets within a folder system that is separate to what you "deploy" to the mobile sales team front, allowing for your admin self to indulge in your cookie dough ice cream while your lactose-intolerant users stay in their vegan ice cream lane. This might seem like a minor boon of convenience at first glance, but in reality it's an incredible time-saver. Typically when I've had to change a file within a folder system, it was necessary for me to notify all users in an emailed announcement ("Please note that the file in Folder A > Sub-folder 3 > Sub-sub folder 2 > File 281.jpg has been updated."). Then, I would need to individually chase down our employees that work in other territories and time zones to let them know that the email I just sent out is in fact relevant to them. When multiple files have been changed, it's even more tedious. With the mobile sales tool, I can unpublish, update, and re-publish instantly and those changes are immediately reflected at the user level. As a digital administrator, I cannot properly encapsulate how being able to simply send a "Refresh your mobile app for changes." notification to our sales team makes me feel beyond a *chef kiss* gesture. Truly, I love what DAM has to offer, and if you get in touch with the team at BAM! and hear about all the amazing updates they're bringing on in the next month or two, you'll hit the request a demo button right now. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing, just waiting for the new features that should roll out next month! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I recommend contacting BAM! about their new features they intend to implement this year. Right now its focus is on Digital Asset Management and mobile deployment, but they have so much more coming, and it's the new features that have me so excited. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We have been using Google Drive as a means of sharing product and policy info via a complex parent and child folder system. If you're a Google Suite administrator, you'll know that Google Suite's Team Drive sharing options are incredibly limited and you ultimately have to grant Full access to the main folder for a team to properly access assets. Once everyone has Full access, multiple people do not realize that rearranging a folder or file in a way that is convenient for them changes the structure for all. Managing nearly 1 TB of active data in that manner is pure madness and until BAM! talked to me about DAM, I had no idea such a solution was available -- and in app form, too! Gone are the days where I have to scold users for taking "File 387.pdf" away to their own desktop, effectively removing it from team use. #blessed Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I like how easy it is to get flyers printed all in one place for my customers! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

It should load your content immediately, instead of having you click through the drop down Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's helped me to stay organized in my business. Having a one stop place to create, and store all my fliers makes such a big difference! It gives me more time to focus on the things I need to. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

The interface is really intuitive, and the BAM! team was fantastic to work with every time I had a question. It's like they designed it with my needs in mind--every time I wondered to myself, "Hmm, what if I could..." then BAM! The functionality was there. It really is the complete package. I know this will make my everyday business operations easier, but I can see how it would be beneficial in a wide variety of other industries, too. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't wait to be able to use some of the features the company is already at work on adding. It'll be great to get my hands on those! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Definitely worth your time to check it out. And the company has been super receptive to my feedback and requests, so be sure to talk to them if it's missing something you need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The age-old problems of outdated versions of sales sheets, customized pricing getting handed to the wrong client, and trying to describe what you just wish you had a picture of are gone. This product makes me and my entire team look good. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

VP, National Marketing Director
Real Estate
What do you like best?

The BAM! team was amazing to work with. Very responsive and helpful. They listened to our needs and built a great product that continues to get better. When you do a BETA launch and 99% of your initial feedback is positive, that's a good thing. Looking forward to watching the BAM! continue to develop with new tools and features. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing comes to mind - most of the elements we'd like to see are in the process of being built. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The ease of use is really key for our team. Multiple admins had no trouble with setup and management of the system. Some features we'd like such as direct social share are not yet available but are coming. The team at BAM! are fantastic to work with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having our assets/news at the fingertips of our team, no matter where they are. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

UR
What do you like best?

I have been using the BAM Mobile Sales Tool app on my iPhone as our company rolls out DAM. We've been seeking a uniform, structured file system that can be published and deployed simultaneously across all of our mobile team members. It's great to have something to refer to that always reflects the most current, approved sets of information. I am more often than not defeated by technology, but this has been really painless to use and understand. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wish there was a way to sort things myself as a regular, signed-in user per my own organizational style. If it was possible to do that and still get updated versions of whatever I moved, I would be very pleased. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Give it a good try and I'm sure you'll see its potential to keep things consistently organized and accessible. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It used to be difficult to know which versions of a file were most current, because we get product updates on a near-weekly basis. When you get a dozen file changes a week, both minor and major, sometimes you forget to change a couple and then you're "behind" and giving outdated info without knowing it. This app keeps everything current for me to use comfortably. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AI
What do you like best?

All assets in one place, easy to upload documents Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The email it generates from mobile. It's too generic. A preview of the document or more eye catching template. Some clients may think it's spam. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Having all assets in one location for sales people. The ability to upload and share large files. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

BAM! provides a method for not only our marketing and sales teams to distribute information. It also allows the ability for our other departments to distribute information to our 27 branches while also allowing administrators to limit permission in a quick and easy way. When employees leave the company, the permission features provide ease in adding and removing users, keeping confidential company information private and secured. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The application overall is great, intuitive and easy to learn. As I was using the application there were a couple of areas where I felt that a slight improvement of user experience and navigation would be nice. The best part was that not only is there an easy process for providing feedback, the suggestions were acknowledged and responded to. Also, it was great to see that the suggestions were actually made to the BAM! platform within just a few weeks. It has been refreshing to work with a team that is responsive and receptive. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Don't just think of BAM as a way for marketing to distribute information, it is a great organizational and communication tool for all departments. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Timely distribution of pertinent information, template integrity, accessibility of company information to employees. A great communication tool and helps bring standardization to branches. With many branches it is difficult to implement policy changes and provide information in a timely way. BAM! allows companies to upload information easily and send out notifications to users immediately cutting down the implementation process time. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

CD | Principal
What do you like best?

BAM! Allows our clients to push the latest product, marketing and sales collateral directly to their sales fleet all over the world in an instant, making sure everyone on the ground is working off the latest and most accurate materials we launch for our customers. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

So far my clients are totally delighted with BAM! and the power it gives them to keep all our latest collateral and product advertising materials in sync across their organizations — everyone loves using it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're looking to push every kind of content or asset (videos, product information, spreadsheets, price lists, brochures, presentations, press releases etc) in your company's sales & marketing arsenal to your sales fleet in a few clicks, this is a great product to do that! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

After developing advertising materials, product collateral and other assets for our clients, they really struggle with how to distribute and update all the existing materials in the field and make sure their sales and marketing teams are aligned with the latest strategic and product communication materials we create. BAM! has become the perfect solution for us in addressing this problem as we're able to update, publish and manage all the content created for our clients directly from the BAM! Platform. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Senior Director, Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
Medical Devices
What do you like best?

The information that is needed is readily available and easy to locate on BAM! The product is intuitive and takes the guesswork out of trying to find the materials that you need! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I didn't see anything in my review that I disliked. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend trying and evaluating the product. You will like the results and the increase in sales. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Immediate access for employees to get the information and data that they need to increase product sales! All marketing collateral that employees have access to is at their fingertips. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AA
What do you like best?

We have sales agents that operate across the country and the world. With DAM we can have all of them referencing a mobile application that houses the necessary files for them to execute sales, and then update these files at-will. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at this time, since the features we would ask for are getting added this year. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

DAM is helping put the most recently updated file into the immediate view of our users. We are at a stage where we frequently change our files versions as content gets restructured, so DAM is very helpful for streamlining file use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

IM
What do you like best?

BAM! Is the most needed and convenient software I have had the pleasure to use, working in the media and communications industry. It has gone above and beyond to provide excellent service to my colleagues and I. Without it, we would not work as efficiently as we would if we were to use another software. It takes care of our needs and BAM! just like that, we have progress. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This software does not have anything that I dislike. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are solving issues of client filing and organization and digital management assesment. The benefits I have realized are the ease of access within the software. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

US
What do you like best?

I really liked that I was able to manage my financials on the app. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I did not like that it required the user to have a smart phone. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am still currently a student; however, we have found that we are able to better manage financials, especially when it comes to small business owners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for BAM!?