Avira Endpoint Security

Avira Endpoint Security brings together the protection of desktop PCs and file servers in a single license under Windows and Unix/Linux. This ensures your network is secure against viruses, worms, Trojans, adware, spyware and other malware.

Work for Avira Endpoint Security?

Learning about Avira?

Avira Endpoint Security Reviews

Showing 35 Avira reviews
Avira review by Isabella M.
Isabella M.

"Avira, the best alternative"

What do you like best?

I have been using Avira Endpoint Security for some time and without a doubt it is one of the best antivirus software that I could implement. statement that can be attributed to all the advantages that confer its characteristics as they are, the fact that its installation process is very simple, does not require many resources from the team so it can be installed on a mid-range computer , its interface is very intuitive which makes it easy to use, its analysis system is quite fast, guaranteeing the detection of any threat such as viruses, worms, trojans or other types of malware. in addition, it allows me to enable or disable some additional functions (vpn, password manager, among others) that allow you to provide a higher level of protection and as a result it captures malicious traffic in the network ports of the endpoint very efficiently.

What do you dislike?

Avira is a really fantastic antivirus software although to be able to enjoy an excellent protection you must acquire the premium version since with the free version you do not get all the security, and your plans can be a bit expensive which hinders your acquisition.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira Endpoint Security is undoubtedly the best alternative if you are looking for an antivirus software that is fast, easy to use, reliable and safe that allows you to keep all your computers safe with a single account of any type of threat

since I started to implement this great antivirus I find myself much calmer since I know that my teams are completely protected from any potential threat.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Avira Endpoint Security
Avira review by april a.
april a.

"Avira incredible antivirus software"

What do you like best?

Avira without a doubt is an incredible antivirus software, because through a quick analysis it allows me to detect any type of threats such as viruses, worms, trojans, advertising software, and other types of malware while browsing or downloading files from the internet, providing a great tranquility since I know that my teams are protected at all times. The installation is quick and easy to perform. You do not need a PC with the latest market components to be able to use Avira because it consumes few resources from your PC, both in the installation, the update process, the analysis process and in real time protection. It should also be noted that it has a simple and visually attractive interface that makes it easy to use and that captures malicious traffic in the network ports of the endpoint, which is really fantastic.

What do you dislike?

Avira is a really excellent antivirus software that perfectly fulfills its functions, however the only negative contribution that could have of it, is the fact that the free version has ads that in my opinion appear quite often to be annoying. It is clear that if the pay version is acquired, they disappear but the cost is a little high.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are looking for an antivirus that is efficient, reliable, easy to use, that does not require almost consuming resources from your computer and detects virtually any threat, Avira without a doubt is the best option.

Since I started using Avira in my work and personal routine I am calmer since I know that my equipment will be protected at all times from any threat

What Antivirus solution do you use?

Avira review by keismary m.
keismary m.

"Avira, excellent option for the protection of our equipment"

What do you like best?

Avira is very good antivirus software which allows me to navigate calmly through any page without fear of any virus affecting the system as this software provides a great protection against viruses, malicious programs, among others. through automatic updates and periodic scans. Avira has a simple interface which makes it easy to use. also it is possible to emphasize that it consumes few resources of the equipment, owns a system of scanning quite good and fast and captures the malicious traffic in the ports of network of the end point which is really fantastic. without a doubt it is an excellent antivirus software.

What do you dislike?

While it is true that Avira is a great software for virus detection, the same to obtain all the benefits and functions you need to be a member "by" which can be a bit expensive compared to other free antivirus software that offer almost the same functions. On the other hand I find the constant notifications tedious to be able to access their premium plans. of rest I do not find any other negative characteristic.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira is a great antivirus software that is easy to use and very versatile, that adapts perfectly to the needs of users without consuming a lot of system resources, allowing to be always protected against any threat.

since I have implemented this great software in my work and personal life, I find myself much calmer since I can surf the internet, download files, receive files from my clients, among other types of things without fear of any virus affecting the system, keeping my teams free of dawns.

Avira review by Joanes D.
Joanes D.

"Avira has such an effective and useful free version"

What do you like best?

The free version is very helpful in protection during browsing and scanning files and removable devices, its very easy to use, its fast and usea very little memory evwn while working in the background and does not effect the performance of the system, requires small space as well as few resources to run making it compatible with even small machines that lack large space, the pro version offers a vpn for secure browsing.

What do you dislike?

So many pop-up ads even if its a free version I find them too much, upgrading to the paid version is expensive and has very little added to the free version. I wished I stayed with the free version because apart from stopping pop-up ads I did nit see something significant.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a must try antivirus because its free and does almost everything an antivirus should do. It is however, not the best for high risk users. High risk users could consider choosing a stronger and more aggressive antivirus.

With the free Avira antivirus it has been easy for everyone to keep their machines safe from virus as well as protecting our work network from attack by viruses has bewn made easy. Downloads are automatically scanned for viruses and malware and rejects corrupt urls as well destroying infected downloads.

Avira review by Jesus R.
Jesus R.

"Into Avira"

What do you like best?

More than liking it, I'd say it's a good antivirus, It has basic functions that provide a good quality analysis and cleaning service, At the same time it allows the use of different tools that help to give a better performance to your computer or laptop, also constantly update your virus database to keep you protected, in general terms it covers the basic needs that you might have.

What do you dislike?

One of the main unfavorable opinions that i would have about the product is that most of the functions of its tools can only be used if you are a "Pro" member, that is, when buying or raising your status as a regular to special customer, of course, every virus detection and protection software must obtain its profitability in some way, but taking into account the variety of services that they have and the amount of free software that exist with these same functions, they should consider promoting their services in a more accessible way.

Another circumstance, although of lower incidence, is the constant notification that is sent to the client so that he can access his "Pro" plans to obtain better benefits, this becomes quite annoying and intrusive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a good product that fulfills the functions for which it was made, however lacks the ability to capture the customer within certain aspects of its overall performance.

It has helped me to protect my laptop from any infection that comes with any file sent by clients, downloaded from the internet or from sources external to my laptop.

Avira review by Diane J.
Diane J.

"Great security and antivirus software. "

What do you like best?

Light and robust at the same time, simple and easy to use. Avira is easily one of the lightest endpoint protection solutions available, it has a really small memory footprint and a low processor cycle demand. The updates work without problems. It captures malicious traffic in the network ports of the endpoint. It consumes few resources of the devices, it protects the threats quite well, it can navigate through any content without worrying about any virus that affects your system, Easy to configure and use. The updates of the database are frequent and very good. Less memory consumption and scan quickly. It captures malicious traffic in the network ports of the endpoint. Protection works well in offline mode or without updates. Value for money.

What do you dislike?

Zero day attack protection could be improved by using some AI based detection of malicious activity both on the network and while monitoring files, to prevent ransomware damage. Gets incompatible if with other security applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This Avira endpoint solution is an adorable solution for all users and we can use this software for all our devices using an account, I recommend it.

The benefits are many among which are to be a free software has options for quarantine, deletion, deny access and more clearly than many antivirus for example the avas and panda.It is easy to use therefore takes little time in use it consumes few resources of the team with which I can install more than one antivirus.

Avira review by jesus alfredo g.
jesus alfredo g.

"excellent antivirus I recommend it "

What do you like best?

I love this antivirus because it has a very fast scanning engine and it presents abundant configuration options, and its requirements to use it are low, which makes it ideal for netbooks

What do you dislike?

the bad thing about this software is that it has a tendency to detect many false positives, it has a very basic backup module and its interface is unattractive

I have realized many benefits because it protects my computer from viruses and my computer is faster and protected thanks to this software avira

Avira review by User

"It's free version is incomparable with any other."

What do you like best?

It has the best free version that performs all the primary tasks of an antivirus. It scans and eliminates viruses in files, removable flag disks, downloads and generally everything which leaves your computer clean and protected from harm, it's very easy to download, setup and start using, has few requirements in terms of space and resources thus can work on any computer and does not alter any system processes like many do, the upgrade offers excellent additional features I found the von very helpful for secure browsing.

What do you dislike?

It's not fully protective because sometimes I find it does not scan files that are deep hidden in the machine of files that are in form of rar or zip files which leaves you somewhat vulnerable. I did not find it so beneficial to have the upgrade version because it's expensive and has very little added from the free version.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira is definitely the best Antivirus that saves you money with the free version and still gives you the protection you need for your basic use of the computers. However it's not for everybody some people perform tasks that are more exposed to malware and viruses thus require a stronger and more complex antivirus no matter the price.

With Avira being the antivirus I have used for the longest time it has been easy to stay free of virus and other security threats to my computer's.

Avira review by STEPHEN M.
STEPHEN M.

"Too many pop ups."

What do you like best?

Offers the best free version in the market, has wide coverage from files scanning to secure browsing using the phantom VPN, does not have effect on my computer system speed even when I run in the background and do other tasks.

What do you dislike?

Too much pop ups requesting for upgrade which is expensive. It does not work well in Windows 10 I installed Kapersky later and it was listed as a malware I don't know why but I had to unstall it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are finding for a free

I used it to keep my machine free from viruses especially from my years in college because the free version offered the basics I needed.

Avira review by User

"Simplicity of use for network security"

What do you like best?

What I have used the most and liked the panel that has this program. The protection against malware is very efficient and identifies those malicious programs in a very short time making the navigation much safer.

The performance of my personal computer has not been negatively affected, when accessing web pages and downloading files my performance does not go down which makes it very efficient especially when I travel and do not have a good internet connection.

What do you dislike?

To improve is the detection of known threats, although practically detects almost all the most recent in some cases have not been eradicated at the time what has made me have to scan them wasting some time. Also the user interface having used other antivirus has been not so attractive to me and could increase the use improvements especially oriented with it scanning information.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Product against threats in real time very attractive, detects virtually any threat, presents a performance for the work team very acceptable and the usability is almost perfect.

The development and download of this work tool has been quite simple and quick to install. It has not presented any problem or misfortune worth highlighting and the integration with the devices of my company has been very good.

Avira review by Lucas O.
Lucas O.

"A really great antivirus ."

What do you like best?

I think Avira is one of the best i've tried , maybe at the same level of avg , i never had a problem with this antivirus , no virus inside every danger blocked from the beginning.

So i would recommend this antivirus for every day use, i am not a programmer and of course if a hacker want to enter in your computer probably this Antivirus will not be all what you need for protect your self.

But still is a very good product and very easy to use , just few clicks and you can do scans and all you need quickly.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes happen that if i want to use softwares that come from a non official source , or some software that need admin permissions to enter your system , the antivirus recognize it like a harmful software also if i now is not so i have to allow the program manually.

But is not a big deal.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you want a easy to use antivirus for your house or business , this choice can be the wright for you, with avira you will not have any problem, of course if you want the best solution probably you should go for a kaspersky antivirus but yet is a very good choice and for a good price too.

Well is always very good to know that you are safe from potentially harmful softwares that can block your computer full of images, videos and important things.

Avira review by Mucere K.
Mucere K.

"Avira Endpoint Security Software Review"

What do you like best?

The process of installing Avira is very simple. Avira somehow strengthens the stability of information systems and it also allows me to detect malware and viruses in files. I like the graphics of Avira and I like the fact that I can use this software to clean my information systems and computers

What do you dislike?

I have used Kerspersky and I think it is better than Avira. The other problem with Avira is that it needs to be updated from time to time.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira is a good software for business owners who cannot afford Kerspersky.

Protecting my files, my computers and information system

Avira review by Ramachandran S.
Ramachandran S.

"Avira Endpoint Security - complete security"

What do you like best?

Avira is good antivirus software. It works quietly in the back ground, without much of the pop ups. Only when some virus or malaware is detected it gives you a warning. The scanning process is quite good. The system is well protected. You can browse through any content without fear of any virus affecting the system,

What do you dislike?

There is not much to dislike about the software. Sometimes it comes out with advertisement regarding buying of its premium products, which may not be any use to us as such. If they avoid that then absolutely there should not be any problem

Recommendations to others considering the product

I think it is a better software than the other anti virus software available in the market

Sometimes we have to browse through various websites, open some websites. Because of this software, i am able to work in my system without problems.

Avira review by Ana S.
Ana S.

" Antivirus with good detection rate"

What do you like best?

This antivirus, detects and blocks malicious programs, protects against viruses, worms, trojans, spyware and rootkits, in addition to anonymous browsing (VPN) and erases traces of online activities, its scanning engine is very fast, it is light and has a simple and easy-to-use interface. I recommend it

What do you dislike?

Consider an excellent antivirus and the only disadvantage that Avira can present, that is, detect the extension of the EXE file as a virus, so it can give false positives

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is an antivirus, with good stopping rate, its scan engine is very fast and it is light

This antivirus prevent computers from being infected by some type of malware, steal information (bank accounts, among others)

Avira review by René M.
René M.

"Silent and efficient protection"

What do you like best?

It's ultra effective! I haven't suffered any boycott on my system due to any virus so it feels great to know I'm guarded from most internet menaces. It has various levels of guard, auto updates and periodic scans so after the initial setup you only have to dedicate to your normal activities without worrying at all about your system's safety.

What do you dislike?

The annoying ads promoting the pro version, it shows up at least once a day casually on awkward moments and it's pretty invasive. I truly believe that the notification rate should be much more casual because being extremely annoying won't make the customers run to buy a license, just let the product speak for itself, let the quality make the difference and show a reminder every once in a while.

Anyways, I guess it's worth it when you consider that you are having the privilege of enjoying the benefits of the very high quality of the product for no cost.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you like the idea of having a non-invasive anti-virus solution that won't take tons of system resources and will keep you safe Avira is the right choice for you and your organization!

The biggest benefit is to know that I can rely on it to install it on most of my relatives' PCs so they stay protected from malicious software when they're doing their tasks. I've used the software for a few years without having any problems,

Avira review by User in Higher Education

"Excellent performance with low memory requirement"

What do you like best?

I enjoy the excellent performance with low memory requirement. It helps to the computer running virus-free and quick. However, the notifications are a bit obtrusive at times. But at the end of the day, Managing system efficiency is probably one of the biggest challenges to keeping the work flow at an optimal level. Avira endpoint security is a big part of my company's ability to do the job that we need to accomplish.

What do you dislike?

I find that the alerts and notifications sometimes pop up during full-screen mode and are very noticeable. They are very accessible which I guess could be a pro. I don't like that there is no option to have the notifications disabled during full screen applications.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great bang for buck. Efficient and effective.

The problem of computer efficiency and avira is a great way to keep the computer free from threats while at a low system-usage cost. Managing system efficiency is probably one of the biggest challenges to keeping the work flow at an optimal level. Avira endpoint security is a big part of my company's ability to do the job that we need to accomplish.

Avira review by Zaher M.
Zaher M.

"security first"

What do you like best?

its silent , it pop up when u start windows , it do his job in lite way , so it have not that effeckt on the other programs ,

updating , upgrading , scanning ,,, all easy to use , u dont have to be professional to go through all options an dialogs in the program , its just easy and lite,

What do you dislike?

well , i didnt have any issue while i have it , so i cant really tell any negative things ,

sometimes we get some warning Emails from the IT department about some viruses in the network , but my PC was clean all the time , so , im satesfy ,

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira is one of the most commen and easy to use and lite for performance antiviruse for ur PC , i think its a very good choice to take . i think there is a free 1 month too , u can try it for free and u gonna tell how good Avira is ;)

antiviruse , firewall , antimaleware , and anti trojan ,,, well , the best i would say is antivirus which i know and IT department know there is a lot of them in the network ,and all know , who have the Avira is fully protected ;)

Avira review by Luis P.
Luis P.

"Good as an anti virus"

What do you like best?

Always up to date and the software doesn't occupy much memory or computational power on my laptop.

What do you dislike?

Anti viruses have limited effectiveness. Avira comes short as many other anti viruses.

Has some false positives.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As is the case with most anti viruses, the effectiveness of having one on your computer is limited. On the other hand, it is important to have one. Avira delivers a reliable solution that doesn't clog up your computer. I would still look into alternatives for pricing and effectiveness of protection.

Security and attempting to protect our laptop from viruses.

Avira review by User

"It's simply worth more than price "

What do you like best?

It's got a free version that is simply the best there is, is fast and requires few resources to run thus can run in any machine, offers a vpn for safer surfing of the Internet.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all I have always used Avira both free and the paid version and they are all I look for in Antivirus.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's the best Antivirus I have used and I believe it will be to you as well.

Avira reduces the fear of virus infection and destruction of files because all things including removable disks are scanned instantly they get to the computers.

Avira review by User

"Simply has the most useful features in the free version."

What do you like best?

its cheap because the free version offers generally alsmot everything one needs from an antivirus, doesnt require much space in the system hence does not interfere with the system processing speed, easy to use, offers vpn which is very important for secure browsing.

What do you dislike?

Nothing at all every feature is exactly what I was looking for.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its the cheapest Antivirus I have ever used with such amazing features.

Staying free from viruses was made easy by use of Avira at no cost because I was using the free version.

Avira review by prince S.
prince S.

"Avira antivirus"

What do you like best?

It is the best antivirus available in the market.

It removes approximately every antivirus that attacks your system.

It User Interface is very great easy understandable.

Automatically detects virus from the internet.

What do you dislike?

When we uninstall this antivirus some files remains in the system even after uninstalling.

Securing my systems from antivirus.

Avira review by Antonino Francesco M.
Antonino Francesco M.

"One of the best AV software"

What do you like best?

It's ultra effective! It one of the better AV in the market right now. It has a very good performance and a always updated database.

It has various levels of guard, auto updates and periodic or scheduled scans.

What do you dislike?

The annoying ads promoting the pro version, because even if you are using the free version, you are enjoying the best industry protection.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Avira with Avast are one of the best and light AV software.

it is one of the best AV, and could fit for every small office using windows machine

Avira review by Crystal A.
Crystal A.

"I trust Avira Endpoint Security with our business needs."

What do you like best?

I like that Avira Endpoint Security is easy to install and use. It protects our computers against spam, hackers, and viruses.

What do you dislike?

I dislike that the email protection and server security are extra features that are not on our plan. I would like to have seen that added to what we have installed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

There are several different versions of Avira Endpoint Security available. Make sure that you look into all of them to make sure that the product meets your needs completely before you invest in it.

We are solving privacy and security issues with the Avira Endpoint Security program. I have realized that this is easy to use, trustworthy, and it benefits everyone in our small company.

Avira review by User in Computer Software

"Dependable, Quiet Security"

What do you like best?

I like how easy Avila is to setup and maintain with little to no interruptions. Its ease of use is also fantastic, including the available browser extensions.

What do you dislike?

I don't like its lack of complex features, the malware and parasite detection doesn't seem super comprehensive, but its proactive protection makes up for that.

Just basic security management for office devices, nothing special. The benefit is the constant security over multiple VPN's without limiting productivity.

Avira review by User in Computer Software

"Doctor for a System"

What do you like best?

It blocks maximum threats .

It has regular updates.

It has a very simple User Interface, easy to use.

It is also mobile friendly.

What do you dislike?

It crashes sometimes when running parallel to other antivirus softwares like defender.

It do not get fully uninstalled after the uninstall.

Advertisements irritates sometimes.

Security is one of the essential factor for any work and avira helps in protecting it.

Avira review by User in Marketing and Advertising

"Great anti virus option"

What do you like best?

Avira's protection against viruses and,malware files is excellent. Good firewall, and overall a good free anti virus option.

What do you dislike?

The pop ups to upgrade to paid version can be annoying -- but that is what you get with a free product.

Real time scans and clearing of viruses on my computer, which is my source of livelihood.

Avira review by User in Financial Services

"A simplistic Antivirus that did not meet my expectations"

What do you like best?

What I liked best about Avira is that it was a simple Antivirus with the fewest amounts of buttons. If a consumer needs to scan their computer or check a certain file, this can usually be accomplished with relative ease.

What do you dislike?

Avira had too many pop up advertisements and notifications. These weren't simple things in the corner, but instead were full screen ads or notifications, making it very bothersome to be able to work. During my time period of using this software, I noticed a lack of customization options.

Recommendations to others considering the product

to bothersome to use efficiently, Competitors have better products.

This is not applicable. Software was just used as Antivirus

Avira review by User in Non-Profit Organization Management
User in Non-Profit Organization Management

"CHEAP AND AFFORDABLE SOFTWARE "

What do you like best?

Cheap price and affordable service to suit your needs, and powerful security system and Virus protection.

What do you dislike?

sometimes failed to automatically update to new systems, but when you retry it works perfectly well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you're looking for powerful, convenient security system to protect you from hacker and fraud activities, wait no more, Avira Endpoint Security is here for you to be your protector.!!

Protecting my computer and have secure browsing and secure online payments

Avira review by Administrator

"Excellent"

What do you like best?

Good anti-malware suite and fairly easy to administer. Reasonable value.

What do you dislike?

We would have liked to see some more functionality, and a little more extensive support

Avira help me in infected URLs and phishing attacks.

"a good product"

What do you like best?

simple to use. easy user interface. intuitive.

What do you dislike?

nothing. the product works ok and i have no complaints.

malware protection

Avira review by Greg M.
Greg M.

"Aggressive protection, average performance."

What do you like best?

Literally one of the best detection rates of all AV products on the market.

What do you dislike?

Avira has been prone to high false positive rates, but is improving all the time in this area. Seems to bog down the computer more than other AV packages, though, and scans seemed slow. Also, maybe it's just me, but I don't think AV packages should include third party toolbars (Ask.com) in the installer.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Look to other packages like Avast.

Avira review by Ahmed S.
Ahmed S.

"You can rely on it"

What do you like best?

Very easy installation process and can handle threads very well. It's very lite and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

I can't say any dislikes about it for now.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Very lite and easy to work with. :)

Avira review by Madhushi F.
Madhushi F.

"Antivirus"

What do you like best?

Its all free and free, and gives your pc protection from virues, trogans etc It is a good option for home computers.

What do you dislike?

could slow ur system a bit

Recommendations to others considering the product

good

Avira review by Grigori E.
Grigori E.

"Works good for home desk"

What do you like best?

Avira is small and smart app, if you use them for home purposes, it's fully enough to cover all your needs, daily updates, not asking much memory,

What do you dislike?

really dislike the almost FULL SCREEN Advertisement Offering you to BUY premium version of soft. Guys, please eliminate this popup, it's a SPAM, and not a good tone of selling stuff

Recommendations to others considering the product

less Ads on launching Windows

Avira review by Joachim K.
Joachim K.

"Easy, yet effective"

What do you like best?

Easy to install and handle, does the job to protect your PC, does not constantly show warning messages

What do you dislike?

Cannot think of anything

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for the trial

Learning about Avira Endpoint Security?

* We monitor all Avira Endpoint Security reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.