Automation Anywhere

Automation Anywhere

(1,272)

Automation Anywhere Enterprise is an RPA platform architected for the digital enterprise.

Work for Automation Anywhere?

Learning about Automation Anywhere?

Automation Anywhere Reviews

Ask Automation Anywhere a Question
Showing 1,272 Automation Anywhere reviews
Automation Anywhere review by Abhishek D.
Abhishek D.

"Automation for everyone"

What do you like best?

Being less versed with scripting, Automation Anywhere came to rescue to automate almost everything with no actual scripting involved. Dashboard shows everything and navigation is quite easy and anyone can understand the flow between various categories displayed on the dashboard. Scheduling and trigger automation scripts is quite easy to understand and easily manageable. One tool that enables us to automate desktop applications, web applications, Citrix and SAP. Automation anywhere, I guess, is the first automation tool, to my understanding, has cognitive automation that involves machine learning and artificial intelligence.

What do you dislike?

Visual display of process flow automated is missing. Having visual display of automated process flow would take the tool to another level altogether. I am not sure whether Automation Anywhere can be integrated with Team Foundation server (TFS). If this can be integrated then status of all automated scripts can be shown on the dashboards that can be created on TFS.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation Anywhere helps in automating business processes at a faster rate. It doesn't involves scripting, which is a plus point and can be used by anyone who understands what a automation is and what role does automation plays in a software industry.

Currently, implementing business processes which is executed once on weekly basis manually and executing it usually takes 5 man days of effort. Having implemented business processes using Automation Anywhere will definitely save 30 hours of efforts approximately and will give good return on investment.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Automation Anywhere
Automation Anywhere review by Ankush R.
Ankush R.

"Powerful enough to automate any complexity and friendly enough for anyone to use."

What do you like best?

Its flexible, cognitive, and integrated RPA software equipped with smart and scalable robots that let companies put their productivity on auto-pilot. Using this businesses can create configurable robots to whom they can assign tasks and control as they wish. They serve as a digital, intelligent workforce that can be taught what to do and they will do it automatically afterward.

Moreover, bots can interact with assorted systems and applications the way humans would. On top of that, these bots can be cloned so they can perform the same tasks in various aspects of the operation.

What do you dislike?

Nothing as on but its still not available on cloud environment. Also some more tools required for analysis.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Its best in RPA.

Minimal control and monitoring, since creators can rest assured that their bots will follow the steps provided in completing assignments. The software has an analytics and reporting feature that provides customers with intelligence regarding the performances of their bots and their impact on the business at large. Also, it is equipped with bank-grade security protocols to give businesses assurance that their information is well-protected.

What Robotic Process Automation (RPA) solution do you use?

Automation Anywhere review by Saurabh G.
Saurabh G.

"IQ BOT : Cogniiove Solution"

What do you like best?

Feature of IQ Bot is amazing for me as I have used other RPA as well but here Cognitive solution is amazing one. One of the feature which I like most is VAlidator here which is capable of machine learning and validate the document by it self just after putting right maaping in designer. Other one is Import and export migration. which I used frequently for my use.

What do you dislike?

Enterprise (Client) is not available in cloud some time it is little disappointing me.

Apart of that in Migration utilities old version IQBA was not supported to new version so some time no use of it to work on latest versions. And this features is basically used only when you switched to new IQ Bot installation and want to use the old designer of Learning instances and Bots to use.

Also some times I felt Client (Test Bots) are not a user frendly need more training and education. Also need to add more actions and functions there.

Recommendations to others considering the product

As of now as a QA for this product I found that IQ bot needs to move to cloud and which is a on going process at present.

I am a QA specialist for IQ Bot and used it daily to test its functionality and features. As of now we are not using is for any business solution we are using it to give support to Automation anywhere to enhance it features and functionalities bug free. As we are using it to test the IQ Bot and its features and APIs.

Automation Anywhere review by Gosha B.
Gosha B.

"Incredible program, speeds up every part of my work"

What do you like best?

The most helpful part is the fact that I can use bots to automate around 80% of the work that would take me 2 or more hours to do. Not only that but they actually give me more financial vision so I can overlook what is spent over what I still have. Not only that but the fact that there are so many features and I like mean there is a great quantity of features that will without a doubt do so good for my company. Some of the features are new to me and still seem like game changers.

What do you dislike?

The things I dislike is the number of steps it takes to create one bot. It's not a ton of steps but it's an amount that adds up over time of usage. Each bot does its own things so I have to create more than I would hope for. I really wish that one bot could do more, like one bot could do financial and insurance at the same time. For example I want to have one bot do insurance but also keep the budget and finances straight so I don't overpay for insurance,.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Choose the bots that are the easiest to set up at first, then move on to harder bots. This will greatly manage your time and give you the best results.

I'm solving the problem of spending too much time on all the different things that I have to do to keep my company up and running, The benefits that I have realized are that well, I have more time for myself and more time to improve on what I already have.

Automation Anywhere review by Kings M.
Kings M.

"it allows me to save time on more processes by automating them"

What do you like best?

-I mostly like the part where one is not require to have more or much experience or knowledge with coding, it is to learn and use on your own.

-its can be easily used by many people

-it takes very less time to impliment and it is easy to build.

- it allows for drag and drop which ease the work of browsing through folders.

- it has a great control room that easily to use.

- the IQ bots are super efficient.

- it is secure to use and easy to understand.

What do you dislike?

though its is a great tool and helps ease work and save on errors, I think it being made to easily intergrate with other software could be nice.

- can sometimes refuce to open with no indication of any problem

- though you can have many object on your window at once it makes it more slower

Recommendations to others considering the product

it is a great software that could help you prevent errors and save of labor, as you can automate most of the tasks that a human can do, it easily programmed and controlled.

this helps us curb errors in repetitive work as it is well designed to have minimal errors, this saves us money on labor as we can automate more of the tasks, it is cost effective and easy to program as well as control it, and be used by more persons, its control room is easy understandable for admins

Automation Anywhere review by Shamily D.
Shamily D.

"My First RPA tool"

What do you like best?

Automation Anywhere is the tool where we can have the coding experience , the flow of the logic is step wise coding so we need to know the logic to automate the application.Drag and drop in AA is very easy to automate. The accuracy of AA is very high as because we can use taskbot , Metabot and IQbot. In my project we have tried extracting the handwritten data in pdf as we could not achieve using pdf command in Taskbot, but using IQ bot we could extract it but not with high accuracy.The 550+ commands are used to achieve the 100 percent automation. The ease of use is very good in AA. We can automate applications like Web,Citrix,Desktop. Hence AA is the best tool to automate the process. The metabot in AA 11.2 is very much improved and very straightforward. So we can automate the applications very easily with AA and with different versions of AA we can achieve all. By usage of DLL we can have the dot net knowledge also , so with AA we can automate by dot net and sql knowledge also.

What do you dislike?

The data extraction of handwritten document is not 100 percent accurate ,so that can be improved.The screen resolution dependency can be improved, as the bot will not run if the resolution varies in the system.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would recommend the RPA developers to learn AA and this is booming in market now. Easy to use and automation gives the high accuracy.

I have realized Automation Anywhere is the best tool to automate the applications.

Data extraction from the web is very fast. Database connection, the structure everything is very nice and simple to automate. The 500 plus commands are there to achieve automation with 95 percent accuracy.

Automation Anywhere review by Nidhi K.
Nidhi K.

"A must usable RPA tool - experience for implementing Cognitive Learning and IQBots in AA"

What do you like best?

Automation Anywhere have easy to use Graphical User Interface as the activities can be drag and drop and used efficiently as it includes 550+ choices. Automation Anywhere also provides the concept of AI as it deals with cognitive learning and the user can perform with IQBots and MetaBots. The community forum is also very helpful when it comes to clearing your doubts and learning more from other users.

Some small features like automating a message box to close after a given time adds to Automation Anywhere's uniqueness.

What do you dislike?

The drag and drop gives us the code equivalent to what we selected . Sometimes these codes are hard to analyse. Also the required item have to be searched by dragging down as there is no search bar for that. Also the Automation Anywhere trial version does not run everytime.

Recommendations to others considering the product

To learn more about RPA world, Automation Anywhere is one of the must learning tool.

Till now basic RPA tasks have been implemented such as invoice generation,email automation,employee detail analysis, etc. Also it has been used to compare Automation Anywhere with other RPA tools to find which one gives better outcome.

Automation Anywhere review by Henry C.
Henry C.

"It made my job easier without having to learn how to code."

What do you like best?

I like Automation Anywhere because it has allowed me to create several bots that ease my work without having to learn to code, I like it because it is versatile, you can drag objects and drop them when designing processes, I like your university website where you can learn to get the most out of this tool that optimizes processes making them faster and with less or almost no error.

What do you dislike?

I would like you to have a history with files and code fractions already used to search for and incorporate new processes in development.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a great tool that well used can be a very important factor of competitiveness, I recommend new users to train and be attentive to new updates because it is a software that is constantly adding functions.

I have been able to get my certification and I can create bots of all kinds, in my department I constantly think about new tasks that prepare a new bot that performs a new task, I do it with pleasure because it never takes me more than 10 minutes and really improves the workflow of the entire department.

Automation Anywhere review by Carl F.
Carl F.

"Offers me complete automation of tasks"

What do you like best?

I like this platform because it offers me complete automation of tasks, makes my time and increases the productivity of those who use it in my company, is easy to use and has a website where you can learn faster and get a certification as a developer, can perform from the simplest tasks such as data entry and classification to more complex tasks such as reading documents and classification of sensitive data for budget audits.

What do you dislike?

The image recognition of the IQ Bot is deficient, I hope you can improve it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a versatile and useful software, I recommend it because it improves a company's productivity by automating more and more tasks that before had a slower development process.

It's great software for developing workflows for repetitive tasks, accelerates processes and eliminates human errors, when I started developing with Automation Anywhere, I found it exciting because I didn't have to write long scripts from scratch to automate tasks, just by moving and dragging objects that the platform is interpreting, we have automated processes for copying and restoring code, extracting compilations and detailed data, classifying virtual shelves and modifying simple digital structures.

Automation Anywhere review by Gustavo E.
Gustavo E.

"Improve the performance of a work team"

What do you like best?

Automation Anywhere is an excellent platform to create rbots that perform all kinds of tasks, is a great tool because it can improve the performance of a work team by about 30%, I like it because it has a very attractive interface and easy to understand, a website that works like a university where you can study and train in the use of software, is very useful for beginners because they learn very useful things and motivates a lot because it shows that it is not difficult to develop projects.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes I have problems with loops, they can fail and stop a process, it doesn't happen very often but it would be ideal if it didn't happen.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It's a bit difficult to understand at first, I recommend new users to start with the development courses before trying to create their first bot, anyway it won't take long to start as it's very easy to learn.

It allows me to perform very annoying tasks more quickly and develop bots more quickly without the need for coding which takes me minutes and even helps me to detect scripts and parts of code and ensablarlos to the software in which I'm working, is a great tool in our company is adopted by more and more departments and offices in different countries, I have developed many bots, for marketing, human resources and administrative work in general for other employees of the company.

Automation Anywhere review by Adam P.
Adam P.

"Makes the development process much easier"

What do you like best?

I like Automation Anywhere RPA because it is created to facilitate the work of many office workers like me, I like that they can be dragged and dropped, I also like that it offers predetermined variables and has a functional clipboard, all this makes the development process much easier, I must also highlight IQ-Bot because it helps me find many codes to use again.

What do you dislike?

The help section should be improved since it lacks many answers to users' doubts, although I must mention that they compensate for this lack with an excellent support that answers very quickly.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a very powerful tool but it is very easy to use, even for people like me have no knowledge of programming, offers a free trial, excellent training fully online and certification.

In my work we have automated several administrative processes, entry of data from new users, we have automated the process of payment to suppliers as they are fixed payments and to be automated we do not suffer delays in payments and therefore in the delivery of supplies, I have also been able to create bots that perform a web data extraction.

Automation Anywhere review by Lavanya P.
Lavanya P.

"Automation Everywhere-World of RPA"

What do you like best?

It allows for a good amount of commands to be able to specific to make creating tasks a lot easier.Automation Anywhere also provides the concept of AI as it deals with cognitive learning and the user can perform with IQBots and MetaBots. The amount of activities available in AA are immense. These are easy to understand and easy to use (drag and drop activities). And the best part what i like in AA is automating Sql server, where all reconciliation and ETL redundant procedures can be automated

What do you dislike?

Nothing as such.It has easy to use commands..And documentation of each commands helps developer to know insights about AA tool. So its Very good .

Recommendations to others considering the product

Already recommended to my team and friends.I recommend to use Automation Anywhere to decrease manpower and cost.Now a days people do not use IE. So please provide support for chrome. If possible also provide support for fire-fox in web browser.

I'm solving problems on comparing and working with data between different platforms and on processing a lot of data in Excel using the bots, working with structured data and deploying script on Remote. Currently we are also solving the problem using this tool to help our HR team. This helps them increase work-efficiency.Automation of repetitive task using excel and using EWS. Getting data on pdf file and put it on the excel template. Realize that it is more cost effective.Logistics, IT and Operations along with internal finance transactions.

Automation Anywhere review by Akshay T.
Akshay T.

"Software Devloper"

What do you like best?

There is an easy integrations of database commands with excel can be leverage, where complex excel operations are involved.

The image reorganization command is pretty awesome; it can identify the element even if the color of image is changed.

What do you dislike?

In v11.3 of Automation Anywhere:

The parameters which are passed in Rest Web Service call gets disappeared once we open the command again. Due to this a considerable amount of time is lost in identifying, correcting the fixing the exacts issues while passing the raw parameters.

It takes a considerable amount of time of the start xml session to get executed.

There should be an easy provision for retry mechanism, this comes handy when Automation Anywhere fails to identify the object element property during first run.

There should be a direct integration of SAP with Automation Anywhere (not with the SAP meta BOT).

There should be more excel commands integrated with Automation Anywhere like filtering the column, getting a grant total etc.

Recommendations to others considering the product

The Developers should have proper VBA codding knowledge if the process involves a complex excel operations to be performed.

Developers should have atleast an entry level certification before developing a BOT.

Automating the process which are located across globe.

There is a positive financial impact on business team after implementing the Automation Anywhere project.

Also after implementing the Automation Anywhere project a huge reduction in average handling time per record, which lead to reduction in TAT of the business team.

Automation Anywhere review by Abhishek S.
Abhishek S.

"User Friendly and interesting topic to work on which can eliminate most of human repeated work. "

What do you like best?

Installation is simple and client is freely available.

Analyzing errors and fixing the code is very simple as it gives exact errors which is giving trouble to execute the process. Dashboard looks very informative and trial versions are very helpful.

Free training videos, trial versions and all documents are helpful in learning RPA and it is very informative.

Main thing is you don't need to have coding skill to perform development and several steps to prepare sequence is helpful.

What do you dislike?

License is bit costly which is only one thing which can be disliked.

Free trial versions is limited to 30 days which can be increased so that we can get handson.

Everything seems to be fine and till now haven't found any issues. Data can be backed up so no major issue will occur except our system issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

very useful in automating day today simple works and it saves time by automating time consuming works.

Accurate and fast also easy to debug errors. Communicty forum will help for all type of issues and queries which will help to fix any issues which you face during live.

Customer support is too quick and very helpful.

Instllation is very easy compare to other tools as installation files will have all related setups.

configuring and managing control room, development of automative task based on the requirements. most of daily company works have been automated to save time and human resources.

Lot of projects are coming to automate the basic activity with standard process and it is improving company and self growth.

simple solution to complex problem without coding skill is helping everyone to learn RPA without any dependency.

Automation Anywhere review by Mohan Kumar  G.
Mohan Kumar G.

"Automation Anywhere as seen by me "

What do you like best?

The re usability of the bot across business, the main advantage is meta bot and IQ bot. Time taken by Automation is a 100 times less than it usually takes it for manual processing.

The best part is its creating the market for budding engineers, hopefully it will continue to do some amazing work.

Bots run 24*7 unlike normal human power who works for around 9 hours.

Since bot takes of the paper work and validation organisations can use there human power for some quality work.

There online sessions on the new upgrades over there website www.automationanywhereuniversity.com

What do you dislike?

Think AA should come up with good support team to help the engineers who are using the tool across the region, and include more functionalities. They should come up with new methodologies for the security.

We all know that its a growing tool but it will be better if automation anywhere comes up with some extra functionalities so that there is no need for a developer to to look into the other scripting languages.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is one of the leading RPA tool with some amazing features, the people who are not from the Development background can also learn this tool within a month or two courtesy :www.automationanywhereuniveristy.com

Business benefits, we have created a process which is processing 300 records/quarter the day, which usually takes on full day for 4 full time employment.

We have developed a process which processes loan application, which processes around 10 applications/hour.

Automation Anywhere review by Arun G.
Arun G.

"Feedback as a GIFT - Automation Anywhere "

What do you like best?

First of all, this is leading tool for automation and also have the lots of learning materials on Automation Anywhere University Site. This is the best feature for beginners. AA is the robust tool for all types of automation like web, window , Citrix, PDF, Image Automation, Keyboard Strokes, Mouse Clicks and Control Room is the best feature for all types of activity handling.

1. Easy to understand for beginners automation engineers.

2. Less technical knowledge required, only basic coding standard required like conditional, looping, array, database.

3. If developers missing something, and save it at that time AA tool check and massage for missing part.

4. AA is highly accurate for all types of automation maintained above

5. It is very flexible software tool to create a robust and complex process automation

6. AA Software tool is very cost effective when automation deployed and scaling out to the limit

4. AA capital and expenditure is low

7. Impressive ROTI (Return of Technology Investment)

8. AA Software work best for Healthcare, Pharmacovigilance (PV), Retail, HR, Sales and Finance process, and where processes are structured, standardized already.

9. Object cloning feature is the best feature for web and window automation.

What do you dislike?

1. Toolbar: Automation Anywhere Toolbar is in more complex as compare with Microsoft Visual Studio Toolbar, in AA Toolbar all the commands categories with Tree View and individual command search not on the top of the AA Toolbar like Microsoft Visual Studio.

2. AA Toolbar may be categories like Microsoft Visual Studio Toolbar like: All Windows Form Controls, Common Controls, Navigation and Layout.

3. AA Software tool is less appropriate for task where actual human decision making is highly required.

4. AA Software tool is more suitable for Large Enterprises and Medium Business.

5. Live Training Support not provided.

6. language Support only English

7. Variable limitation.

7. AA not supported Linux.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Search option, Go to the specific Automation Step, Variable limitation.

Right now I am working on healthcare domain where we process the patient claims related to insurance. this is very supportive software tool for full fill the automation requirements related to health care business process automation like web, window and PDF. Object Cloning is very useful in my process automation.

1. Reduce the Time and human resource.

2. Reduce the error rate

3. Increase production

4. Easy to use like scheduling

5. Secure like Credential Valet

Automation Anywhere review by Tuhin C.
Tuhin C.

"overall it a good tool ,scalable"

What do you like best?

Can automate citric ,windows , mainframe and websites with ease.

Does not require hard core coding knowledge.

Easy to build

Requires less time

scalable

error handling concept is good.

Has good course content in automation anywhere university.

Explains the concepts well. and almost all concepts are covered.

What do you dislike?

It does not have Goto function. It add extra loops .Which makes the code less flexible.

Task bot has a limit of 25 analytics variable. However in a real world scenario there might be a n number of variables required.

Missing break point functionality,like vba.

I search option for taskbot components is missing ,one has to go through the list in alphabetical order to select the required task.

In automation university concepts are repetitive and lengthy.Requires lot of time to finish the course concepts.

include real time projects to make automation anywhere easier to learn

Recommendations to others considering the product

Please add goto statement. It would help the developers very much.

healthcare websites automation

Automation Anywhere review by Guilherme C.
Guilherme C.

"Great Automation Tool with powerfull capabilities"

What do you like best?

Robust functions ready on the package, you can do a lot of things easily with the pre-programmed drag and drop features that work like a charm. If you need to execute complex steps, Automation Anywhere has also great support for scripts to cover more advanced needs. Interactions with websites are especially cool because you can search elements using various search criteria, including XPath, that enables you to accurately find even the most hidden elements on a web page. The Control Room page is clean and makes governance easy for the admins.

What do you dislike?

Interactions with certain applications can be slow depending on the amount of objects on the screen., but this only happens if the target application have a huge amount of elements.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Deeply explore Automation Anywhere because we are using it for a year and we are still learning new things that it can do. If you have any doubts do not hesitate to contact the support because they are very helpfull.

Automation of repetitive tasks on Oracle EBS forms and other business applications and implementation of Robotic Process Automation. We reduced 13000 hours of human work in a year using Automation Anyhwere.

Automation Anywhere review by Kriyanshi A.
Kriyanshi A.

"Functional Consultant (BA)"

What do you like best?

It offers a wide range of features together at one place. The major requirement for today is the OCR and the cognitive capabilities which is well presented by the IQBOT feature of Automation Anywhere. different type of recorders (web, Smart and Screen) offers a wide range of implementation features and are helpful in implementing all type of applications.

Easy integration of database commands with excel can be leveraged where complex excel operations are involved. In short, its a one stop shop for our automation recommendations.

What do you dislike?

We do not have ready to use functionality for implementing Multi Bots.

Also it takes a considerable amount of time to start an xml session.

Very few excel commands are being provided by AA.

There is no direct integration between AA and SAP.

Recommendations to others considering the product

the consultants should have functional knowledge about the product and should complete the basic BA training available on the University page.

After implementing business processes with AA, we can observe huge benefits in the following metrics:

1. Average Handling Time for the process is reduced to a very large extent.

2. There is a positive financial impact when a process is implemented as it leads to the headcount savings.

3. Business process quality is improved as the process becomes more standard and streamlined.

4. Productivity of the team is increased to a great extent which in turn increases the demand for AA.

Automation Anywhere review by Samuel Mohith P.
Samuel Mohith P.

"Secure, reliable and easy to access RPA tool"

What do you like best?

1. Quite reliable search criteria for objects in both web and windows.

2. Manage Windows Controls and Object Cloning are easy to access and quite reliable RPA tools in AA.

3. Safe and Secure with encryption of valuable information.

What do you dislike?

1. When there are slight changes in the backend of any web browser controls like Path, DOMXPath, HRef etc. will change which result in the failure of code. And if not used takes lot of time for recognizing objects.

2. Certain letters or symbols automatically disappear in the set text fields sometimes during the run.

3. More reliable search criteria should be developed.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is a secure, easy to use and reliable resource to automate most of the redundant tasks happening in most of the organizations accross the world. But requires a bit of attention for tasks that has to do with frequently changing websites(UI) and bulk and important data.

Automation in the process of procurement of goods and services in an organization.

Automation of helpdesk process.

Automation Anywhere review by Om Prakash P.
Om Prakash P.

"It was easy learn and implement complex process"

What do you like best?

the automation anywhere provides the wide range of functionalities, some of them what I used and felt best was object cloning as it gives the very good scope of capturing the data from the web applications as well as from the desktop applications. There are various different commands for different types of applications such as desktop and web applications. the excel automation commands provides very quick and accurate processing of the excel, we can even use the excel as the database to fetch the data. The error handelors are very accurate and we can take the screen shot of the error as well.

What do you dislike?

There are certain minor limitation , as we can not declare the data type of the variable and list variable is not as convenient.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Automation Anywhere to other users due to its features, ease of use ,less coding experience and many useful commands and build in functionalities. the metabot and IQ Bots are the added very good advantage to make the process automation get completed with ease. The automation anywhere provides the quick support. the support team and the mentors are very experienced.

I did TFS automation, there we have thousands of employee over more than 300 projects, where we need to go and revoke access or provide the access. It really helped me and team to reduce the manual efforts at many places. I have used the email automation where I have used screen automation features

Automation Anywhere review by Utkarsh P.
Utkarsh P.

"A Great platform for Automation"

What do you like best?

The ease, the workflow, the output and what not...Everything is so flawless...I enjoy using Automation Anywhere for various automations. In control room we have flexibility to add multiple users. The ease, workflow, as discussed is so flawless. Highly recommended when compared to other RPA products available in the market

What do you dislike?

Installation of Control room is highly dependent on the configuration of the computer. If the configuration is on a little lower end, it becomes difficult to use it.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Go for it! A easy to use tool, in other words, user-friendly. Also, you can consider Automation Anywhere as a One stop Solution to All RPA Automation needs.

we will use this in hr processes, day to day tasks , repeated tasks because accuracy of tool is so good.

Some tasks related to excel , pdf can be easily handled by this tool ,we can use this in ERP systems , overall the software is good

Automation Anywhere review by Mahesh K.
Mahesh K.

"As i Like the Bot"

What do you like best?

The like most in AA tool are Metabot , recorders, IQ bot and Bot store, Control room, credentials vault,version maintaining and the support from the team.

Working with excel is made very easy.

Its very easy in capturing and setting up the conditions, we can develop bots in very quick time.

By having this we can easily calculate Cost impact and business impact.

What do you dislike?

In our 10.7 version we do not have load balancer and no queue concept to handle multi bot and not much data types available.

Metabot does not have all the command incorporated in it and ,hope this has been taken care in latest version.

Tool not much supported with application like Silverlight and flex built, even though it has plugins installed we some times face issues in identifying controls.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Would like to recommend this tool to other users as this tool comes up with extensive features like

community edition, easy to learn ,less coding skills, quick to implement solutions

Financial use cases

until now it is 7 FTE's

Automation Anywhere review by Ayan T.
Ayan T.

"Auspicious Human help"

What do you like best?

The best part of Intelligent Automation is using Automation Anywhere. It stands above and over the other RPA tools in terms of the simplicity of use and the ease of work it brings on the table. It isn't complex and is quite user friendly. Automation Anywhere automates almost everything and hence reduces the workload of clients and employees across domains. It assists in every domain and increases the revenue and decreases the workload.

What do you dislike?

The only part of dislike or concern can be the complexity of the control room that was introduced in Automation Anywhere version 11.3 Though many are solved. Some complexities still remain.

Sometimes software functions of Oracle are unable to get captured and are difficult to automate such as Mass Allocation processes in Oracle. Looking forward for updates and patches regarding the same.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can try to make it more suitable and more vivid in terms of newer technologies it can automate

I work across different domains. I started using Automation Anywhere to automate Finance processes, Reconciliations, P2P Processes, Hedging. In supply chain automating GIT, GRN, STO, SKU, PO Amendments. Then there were HR related processes, Onboarding, Recruitment etc.

All the process were quite complex and took a lot of human effort to complete it manually.

Automation anywhere provided an alternate solution and it became easier for the client to save around 10+ hours within a day. In general a Supply Chain process which took 3 days to complete got completed in 3 hours.

Automation Anywhere review by Harish B.
Harish B.

"Review on AAE - Its great to work with AA support team who is customer focused and prompt responses."

What do you like best?

Bot Insights Dashboard s very helpful for business analysts to send out the ready statistics.

Control Room dashboard is very useful

Control Room Web based

Metabot architecture

Legacy Technology option for old applications

User management is easy

License management is easy

Works in distributed arch

Bot Insights is integrated to CR

Upward compatibility

Migrating is easy

Export,Import features help

Guides and documentation are clear

SVN

App management for Dashboard

Scheduling mechanism

IQ bot

Cognitive bots

What do you dislike?

We are using v10.7,so we have limited features in Metabots ,

we are planning to upgrade to v11.x

Other than this, the newer latest version has all additional capabilities

BI is not integrated to CR in version lower than v11

Recommendations to others considering the product

We recommend other users to go for Automation Anywhere product, compared to other tools AA Is better for user experience and people with no coding experience can easily work on it and expertise. Its a go to tool for any customer who is looking for automation of standard processes. We will recommend it to all users and companies looking out for automation in their companies.

Accuracy

Fast output

Increased Employee Productivity

Good Throughput

ROI

Focus on productive work

AWS support

Got rid of mundane tasks

Effective utilization of manpower

Unattended Bots ,Scheduling of bots

Button click and all work done and no manual intervention

Excel automation has helped lot of business users

Finance use cases automation

HR business automation

Client services automation

Bot insights helped our BA to generate reports

Automation Anywhere review by Charan Teja V.
Charan Teja V.

"AA - One of the best RPA Tools"

What do you like best?

- Automation Anywhere is best at it's user friendly User interface.

- Easy to understand what AA commands can do and any user can easily learn AA even if the user does not have any prior knowledge of coding languages.

What do you dislike?

- Installation of AA - Control room is complicated.

- Repository won't accept two metabots with same content. In order to create a metabot with the existing metabot, we had to redo the existing metabot and add changes we wanted then upload to repository.

- Metabot designer needs to be improved. It would be better if there is an option of copying assets from one metabot to another metabot.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I would highly recommend Automation Anywhere to others because it meets all of the requirements while automating most of the tasks.

- A lot of manual power has been reduced and really an ample amount of time is saved.

- One of our processes takes aruond 420 manual hours to complete. With AA, the bot out performed and finished the process within 62 hours which shows that it is almost 7 times faster than manual process.

Automation Anywhere review by Sushant S.
Sushant S.

"Automation Anywhere - Revolutionizing Robotic Process Automation"

What do you like best?

The best thing about this tool is you don't need to have a very high technical and programming skills, being a drag and drop tool its pretty easy to learn and develop amazing things. Using this you can save a lot of manual efforts as you can automate any repetitive work be it on websites, excel sheets, CSV files or any windows application its compatible with all the applications. Its very secure and uses objects for automation which greatly reduces the chances of errors and the bot can be scheduled to run anytime and there's no need to monitor or trigger the bot manually.

What do you dislike?

I hardly think there's anything to dislike about this tool as it saves a lot of time and manual efforts of humans. With the latest 11.7 version few issues of metabots not having enough tools is also resolved.

Recommendations to others considering the product

If you are interested in RPA and make your work faster with the best efficiency, this is the tool for you. It's amazing to see what you can achieve even though you don't have a programming background. There's a high demand for RPA in the market and AA certification helps you outstand in front of the others. There are great opportunities to learn and develop your skills.

Working in a financial firm there's a lot of repetitive work for the operations team, automating their work has reduced 1000's of hours of work in a month (Collectively by all the bots) with a great efficiency and no human errors.

Automation Anywhere review by Rohith K.
Rohith K.

"Best Robotic Process Automation(RPA) tool with great UI"

What do you like best?

The best part I liked is that this tool can be used by either technical or non-technical graduate because it doesn't require much programming knowledge. It is very easy to learn and implement. I liked the extraction of fields from a website that understands the fields and automates the process of filling it with the details that were specified in a Comma Separated Values(CSV) file or an Excel spreadsheet file.

What do you dislike?

I think there is no reason to dislike it, because it saves our time by automating the work and also in an efficient manner.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I recommend this tool to more number of users because they can perform multi-tasking by giving the work that can be done by bots and utilize their time for other works that require human intervention. It provides a lot of integration functionalities.

The tool helps me in extracting the content from an image and convert it into document using the OCR. It also helps in retrieving the content of the table format in a website and convert it to spreadsheet. It schedules the bot to be activated and be triggered by an action performed on the system is the one that helped me a lot. It helps in automating my emails and reading content from it.

Automation Anywhere review by Raviraj R.
Raviraj R.

"Perfect Digital worker for Organizations Digital Transformation"

What do you like best?

Easy to use, BOT Insight Dashboards works great in the Azure cloud. Works perfectly fine with Mainframes and Oracle E Biz complex process flows. Perfect tool for end to end process automation not just for Back office but also to automate IT Operations

What do you dislike?

Nothing in specific, but if i would like to talk about improvements, then AA should try to integrate with Microsoft VSTS, JITHUB, Serena and Kintana from Version control and Automatic code migrations / Deployments prospective.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Great RPA Tool. Very secured since you will have complete control over the tool as it will be hosted on premise. Easy to use. Each Runner has got great bandwidth. Mostly things will depends on the how well you manage to code your process. Process mapping is key. Make sure to standardize the process before taking it to BOT. Setting up the right VM also important to get the optimal performance.

End to end Business process automation, IT Operations & L2 Application support Automation across IT and various business verticals.

Benefits:-

Ease to use, 10 times faster, Accurate processing, Front end as well as Backend automation, various application integrations and great rate of return on investment.

Automation Anywhere review by Raghav y.
Raghav y.

"Automation Anywhere A Great RPA Tool to Produce Digital Workforce..."

What do you like best?

Firstly, I would like to say it - "Easy to learn and implement the best way of process automation".

Even it's for the one who coming from non-technical background too.

No need to remember commands, all the commands are sitting right beside the workbench and are categorized efficient way, so be clam start using :) . It have AI abilities too.

AA have a huge list of training aligned in a best way of library with lots of videos to build your skills.

When it comes to customer Support, AA have a support team that deliberately provides a great support to resolve the issues with high priority.

Architecture is defined in a best way to understand- i.e. Runner, Developer, Control room method is ideal for our business environment.

Part of the demo of latest Version, realized the importance of workload management and queue system that was a superb idea which introduced and IQ-Bots with AI.

What do you dislike?

Not much here. Just wanted to highlight what I have come across -

1. Initial Setup problems with respect to services getting down over period of time of 1 hour later resolved.

2. AA Activities do not have a search bar

3. AA training program topics are explained just briefly, not much real time challenges.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, surely. Automation Anywhere such a great tool to automate your daily routine/ mundane processes.

Automation Anywhere support team deliberately provides a great support to resolve the issues with high priority.

It's continuous improvements in terms of R&D area and providing rapid updates to support latest technologies in a handy manner.

Currently we are solving the issues that occurs in the HR area which helping the team to save lot s of time and increase work efficiency.

Automating real life business cases across various business units. Improving business processes as well and then automating them through Automation Anywhere to bring stability, accuracy and agility.

Which saving time through Automation adds value by reducing manual efforts and bring in consistency in the business processes.

When it comes to development it will be implemented with much speed and agility to perform mundane and repetitive tasks accurately and thereby the freed time is used towards creativity.

At the end of few successful implementation of Bot's what we observed :

"Increased productivity gains, high quality production implementations, more efficient use of time, better product quality, improved ROI, shorter workweeks for staff".

Automation Anywhere review by Dillon F.
Dillon F.

"Automation Anywhere "

What do you like best?

Development is easy to learn and consistently works without a high degree of configuration or parameterization being required, though all the additional complexity is there if you need it. This was the major differentiator in my opinion vs other RPA tools.

What do you dislike?

3rd party vendors doing the implementation support

Recommendations to others considering the product

Take advantage of their willingness to do a proof of concept. Choose a process with enough ROI to make it worth while to starting an engagement and that can be automated during a few days. Automation Anywhere will dedicate a developer to not only build the bot for you, but prior get them to give you the Bots in Business training and go through all 20 or so hours of it before the POC, so you can follow along and make them coach you through developing it yourself at the same time.

Do the same with another vendor. Our experience was that in three days the two developers that UIPath sent couldn't automate what the 1 developer from Automation Anywhere was able to do in one day. Was a very clear choice from there, given that both were given an equal playing field, though noteworthy that Automation Anywhere sent their own developers, whereas UIPath used a 3rd party contractor.

We are deploying Automation Anywhere enterprise-wide via a hybrid model (CoE supporting federated developers, but cherry picking good candidates from across the organization to develop within the CoE)

Automation Anywhere review by James N.
James N.

"Automation for multiple platform "

What do you like best?

We have had great success using automation anywhere to act as a bridge between multiple database systems and applications to create synergy and reduce the need for manual processing as well as increased accuracy. This has enabled us to re-deploy resources and workers to more strategic positions as well as review processes that have been normalized and automated to ensure that they are done right and that other problems that were occluded by the hidden factory and rework are becoming addressed.

What do you dislike?

Recommendations to others considering the product

Training, Training,Training! Training and documentation is key to establishing success with this product!

Automation Anywhere has enabled us to bridge the gap between multiple systems where personnel were required to do manual processes. As such employees have been freed from doing repetitive tasks to being able to do more cognitive value added activities.

Automation Anywhere review by Edgar G.
Edgar G.

"Edgar Grullon's review"

What do you like best?

AA is the best RPA platform in the industry. I really enjoyed learning the two products (RPA & IQBOT), although, I spend most of my time in RPA. What do I like best? The amount of resources available to assist me when I am stuck on certain logic.

What do you dislike?

At the moment? Nothing. There are a few IT related issues that arise here and there but these are not AA issues but my company's internal IT department issues.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nothing at the moment. I honestly think that AA is doing the best job they can in trying to offer the best product they can. Others may have different experiences with Automation Anywhere, but, in my opinion, I think most of these experiences fall under positive experiences.

The business problems that I am currently solving utilizing AA primarily fall into Sales and Use Tax process automation. This involves: Automating all or most of processes that have to do with filing required SUT (Sales and Use Tax) returns in online website. This isn't always an easy task, but, the job is easier with AA.

Automation Anywhere review by Eduardo Andrés M.
Eduardo Andrés M.

"Automation Anywhere, THE RPA tool."

What do you like best?

The effort on making it as self-service as possible by providing recorders of different kinds and the ways for interaction with most applications. This is a huge selling point, the ease of use, not to mention the effectivity.

What do you dislike?

Some of the expected features from the demo videos and trailers did not work as well as with other tools. Specifically the Pattern Data extraction tool within the web recorder was unable to extract the information needed from some web pages, which admittedly had some security features, however, other tools like Data-Miner (a Chrome extension) could perform the scrapping needed. The issue itself however was solved by interacting with the extension itself through AA. The other issue was the plugin to interact with Chrome, which had many problems to install, and I personally think you should enable Web Explorer interactions regardless of branding as much as possible.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Remember this product can interact with almost every other application, so if there is anything you cannot do within Automation Anywhere, you can overcome this by interacting with the application that does. You should also consider all of the tools available for doing simple tasks, like clicking in a specific spot of a web page: there's the object cloning feature which will find the button as an object, not through coordinates (which is also an option); should this fail, you also have the possibility to enable Legacy Compatibility and one of my favorites "image recognition", which will find an specified image within the screen and then proceed to click on it which you can even use as a Delay or to click on that elusive button.

The issued addressed have been Data collection, file downloading/uploading, data treatment, etc. The benefits has been mainly in time invested by humans, but also in the possibility to begin new projects enabled by the tools features.

Automation Anywhere review by Sabarinathan S.
Sabarinathan S.

"Automation Anywhere advantages"

What do you like best?

Object cloning in Automation Anywhere its really helpful to automate the many business process. It is very helpful to automate the process by using meta-bot logics. Bot guard is very useful for security purposes. A 11.2 is too good its very fast with windows 10 operating systems. Average handled time is too less when compared to AA 10.3.. Awaiting for 11.3.1 version.

What do you dislike?

Its not compatible with few commands mainly in excel. AA schedule task is not properly working in AA 11.2. Need to concentrate on security purposes. Sometimes its too slow in the object cloning. Export to Xls is not available in AA. If we have export options to excel that would be great.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Need to consider more on excel commands, since many process dealing with excel process. If we have export to excel that would be great for reporting purposes.

We automated many business processes and reduced the manual effort. Cut down the FTE's. We are able to automate many small process into BOT's. Upgrade is easy with export and import options. UI also looks nice in the newer version. Awaiting for the 11.3.1 version with lot more changes to come. Now its integrated with mobile to pause/start/stop the BOTs.

Automation Anywhere review by Juan Carlos D.
Juan Carlos D.

"AA the future of the integration and the acceleration evolution in proceses."

What do you like best?

As I seen RPA is an evolving way of doing and integrate manual operation and avoid hundreds of human operation into the next era of production processes i think most of the enterprises in order to save away money and provide QoS most adapt RPA. I will say adapt and evolve or lost. Nowdays its recorders and its metabots can integrate almost 80 percent of all of the existent enviroment given an adittional value for those who are seeking software to integrate every function on an enterprise like healthcare, banking, insurance, education, etc. From legacy systems to microservices integration , automate, evolve, enpower your processes and let you human force becareless about repetition and use than in advantage of improve quality service, metrics and finally return of investment. it's a software that really worths to use and the graphical user interface its very friendly and intuitive. The Operational and Analytical metrics give us perfect indicators and reports to take decisions about the execution about our processes and help us determine when to improve where. En other words it's an application you definetly most try.

What do you dislike?

I haven seen anything that dislikes me on the platform yet. I like the interface a lot, it's very intuitive.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I widelly recommend the platform it's easy to use and implement, and it provides a lot of integration functionalities

Till now im just learning the platform, but hoping to put into practice sooner or later.

Automation Anywhere review by sakthivel p.
sakthivel p.

"Best Robotic Process automation Tool"

What do you like best?

Its easy and everyone will find out that RPA is very easy with AA and only a minimum amount of coding knowledge is needed.Its also flexible and we can use this tool for all the applications. we can use this tool in cloud environment such as Amazon Web Service(AWS) and Microsoft Azure.

Control room is very simple, so we can easily navigate the screens we want.

They listen to customers feedback and make changes in the tool based on the feedback. i personally raised lot of clarifications , they set up a call with us and help us to resolve the clarification.

What do you dislike?

Trail version is only for partners , not everyone get the opportunity for the trail version and thus most of the new users failed to learn.

Recommendations to others considering the product

its very user friendly tool and their training material is good

We have automated the day to day activities involved in domains like finance,healthcare,insurance using automation anywhere . Now most of the process are automated.

Automation Anywhere review by baisilg .
baisilg .

"Automating Anything at Anywhere!"

What do you like best?

The simplicity of developing with a new Bot, which always help a developer to deliver the urgent needs very soon to the client. Scripting kind of tool is more easy to understand as well as trouble shoot the bot.Proper error handling method so that no need of worry about the after deployment. If you surfing in any of the Search Engine you can find that Automation Anywhere is the King of RPA Tools.

What do you dislike?

Nothing to say in a prior, but sometimes feel bad about the coast of the product. Some times feel bad with the lack of support from them and they don not have an active forum to interact and ask the question while stuck with any project flows. Other than these its good to use.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a flexible tool to automate all your day to day repetitively works and easily implement to any of your atmosphere(server or individual machines). Monitoring and observing of your bot is easy because you have the Good assistance from the Automation Anywhere team that is the Mobile application.

Many bots are created by us and all those have been running fine and agile without any error. Particularly saying, Create a new page in Confluence at Atlassian Tool, this bot is able to create a new page and do all kinds of features without an human intervention, which ease the productivity of the company and do the task well and fast. and we have Created many more Bots.

Automation Anywhere review by Aditya M.
Aditya M.

"Automation Anywhere Review"

What do you like best?

I like "Terminal Emulator" of Automation Anywhere. Other than I like list variable which I can use to save multiple values. Apart from that, I like loop conditions provided so that we can implement a loop with a condition. The smart recorder is also a very good feature and web recorder to get data from the browser.

One more feature is list variable so we can save multiple values in a single variable.AA mobile app is one more star to its feature which is great as we can manage bot creater and bot runner with the help of mobile only. We can also schedule process using the mobile application.

What do you dislike?

The feature that needs improvement is that "Unable to copy logic from one meta bot to Task and other Metabots" and Actually it's not that I dislike this but it will be really great if we can copy logics from meta bot.To run a bot from task bar can add more value to its value.One more thing that can be improved is giving note for input for SAP function when using DLL.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Yes, I recommend automation anywhere overs other RPA tools due to its easy to use and many advanced features and also pricing.

I have been working on Mainframe as well as SAP application with the help of Automation Anywhere.

The benefits are easy application integration and also all task available on the left is very good.

Automation Anywhere review by Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.

"Great platform for beginners"

What do you like best?

AA platform is very user friendly to start with RPA. The commands are self explanatory. Also the documentation provided by automation anywhere is easy to understand and to the point. Exception and the errors can be easily handled. They also has provided many videos which explains the each and every aspects about automation anywhere. The best part of the AA is that they have readymade codes in bot store for reference. You can also consult to AA team if you are facing any issues regarding to commands any other stuffs.

What do you dislike?

Sometimes the commands object cloning, keystrokes get slow down according to the network. Also some commands have limitation like object cloning does not work in SAP. As it has the network dependencies sometimes it takes much time to logged in.

Recommendations to others considering the product

It is very user friendly platform who are new to robotic process automation. They have neatly written user manual to learn. They also have videos which explain AA tool thoroughly.

I am working with many use cases related to finance and healthcare. By eliminating the tedious, repetitive work from employees error rate has been reduced much. Also much repetitive task has been reduce that ultimately enhances efficiency.

Automation Anywhere review by Barnaly H.
Barnaly H.

"Review for Automation Anywhere"

What do you like best?

Smart bots that can automatically handle the operations of the entire workforce even without frequent supervision , you just need to feed them the task and the bot will automatically execute them. It provides advanced security options.Automation Anywhere Enterprise can create scalable and configurable bots which can execute even the most complex tasks in the business. It can help you manage your digital workforce end-to-end.

What do you dislike?

Most of the applications nowadays provide version control through Git integration but Automation Anywhere doesn't provide Git integration. The UI of Automation Anywhere is not that user friendly and modern.

Recommendations to others considering the product

I strongly recommend this for innovation and good career growth.

The module code should include its own error handling, including checking for system availability,

and the errors should be returned accordingly. Based on the documented process, the following

modules were proposed with the naming convention indicating both the task and its level of

reusability (a system module will be reused frequently, whereas process-specific modules are

specificto a given process). The terms script, module, and task can be used interchangeably in this

section.

The following automation structure reflects a modular approach, focusing on reusability of components across processes and allowing for proper unit testing. Each file should include a header (comments section) that explains the arguments that are included, as well as details specific to the expected module outcome.

For example, a login module should receive the credentials and return a success/fail response with

an optional description of the error (if applicable).

Automation Anywhere review by Thennavan A.
Thennavan A.

"Best Cognitive Automation tool in the Market "

What do you like best?

In the midst of crowed automation tools in the market, AA stands out as the winner by providing IQ bots with Cognitive capabilities and I recommend AA to all my customers. Their tailor made pricing allows me to suggest different licence package options to our customers based on their budget and automation potential.

What do you dislike?

NONE, there is nothing in particular I dislike

Recommendations to others considering the product

If any one is looking to implement automation either in small scale or organization wide implementation with cognitive capabilities to address growing business needs, I strongly recommend AA.

1. AA is used to automate high volume repetitive processes or mundane tasks which enables the executives to focus more on customer facing activities

2. Resources will learn new skills and enhance themselves in this competitive IT landscape

3. IQ bots from AA helps Business executive automate some of their complex processes saving time /money and differentiate the business from their competitors

Automation Anywhere review by Theepak C.
Theepak C.

"Automation Anywhere tool review"

What do you like best?

The number of various tools in AA attracts me the most. It is easy to use the tool. It has 500+ activities to use. It also incorporates AI technologies in it. The concept of Metabot is really good. It allows us to develop the application just with the screenshots. Citrix automation has become very easy. The concept of control room will be useful in many Business Process Outsourcing processes. The most important feature that I like is its stability. after creation, the bot's success rate is high when compared to its competitors. While running the bot , we can see which line its processing now in an additional window which apperars while running.

What do you dislike?

Should improve mail functionalities. Excel activities are difficult when compared to its competitors. Better to have variable types in the same name as general programming variable names. Control room connection is always required. So, It cannot be used in customer networks as a separate robot. It reduces its capability to use where VPNs are connected.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Can be recommended due to its stability

We automated the telecom integration process. It saved lot of man work hours. It works as a unattended bot. It involves many repetitive works which are done by humans. So, we used Automation Anywhere to automate all the repetitive works. On receiving the inputs from the user in mail, it does the integration for all the sites and gives the status for all the sites in the reply mail.

Automation Anywhere review by Fernando M.
Fernando M.

"Promissing Tool, some lackluster execution"

What do you like best?

The Tool pretty much allows you to do Anything, you have a myriad of toold to achieving everyday office work, and this makes it a versatile tool for everyday situations. Looking forward to the v11.0 of the product implementation on our company as that has a myriad of improvements over our current version.

What do you dislike?

The tool has some unpredictable behaviors on instances it shouldn't, such as terminal emulator and webrecorder, delays are a big part of it because of this. I believe as I get more experience developing for it, I get better and better results incrementally.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Maintain it at simple solutions at first. Backend tasks work better, but it's better to understand the basic uses of the tool first and foremost. After that start using the tool to it's full potential so you can be amazed at it's potential.

We've been able to circumvent a lot of different office everyday tasks, such as extracting reports, copying data, and much more.

Automation Anywhere review by Kousalya P.
Kousalya P.

"Automation Anywhere has great future. "

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

System slow ness really irritates during the first few days .Once contacting AA support and checking the health of the system issue got resolved. Now its all doing well.Its easy to automate Repetitive and Mundane activities. It enhances Business process Significantly. AA has built in commands with help us from Custom coding.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Automation Anywhere is a powerful tool which is having high demand in market. It enhances the work of employees by interacting with websites, business and desktop applications, databases and people to execute repetitive and often mundane .It is easy to code .It a simple way to automate Repetitive and Often rule based Processes.

Interacting with different websites and Performing the regular excel works ,saved almost 400 business hours .Since it is fast and efficient throughput is increased .It is cost saving.

Automation Anywhere review by KC M.
KC M.

"An Admins prespective in Automation Anywhere"

What do you like best?

I like the how versatile this tool is to use. It is intuitive and very functional for all aspects of automation. The easiness of using this tool is a big factor for me. Unlike other Admin tools that I have used, AA is quite intuitive to navigate. I like how the menus are listed and structured.

What do you dislike?

As an Admin, some of the things that I think can be improved is the capability for a developer to use both runner and developer license in development environment. Updating version in tasks can be made simpler ( instead of updating one at a time, there should be an option to update all tasks to the latest version at once). Migrating files from one environment to the next can be made bit easier. Also, when the folder are expanded, there could be some color coding to indicate where in the subfolder an Admin is working.

Recommendations to others considering the product

This is a great tool for automating work. You should give this a try.

Saves Money, saves time. It has brought Joy to many people in our company who are using this tool. AA has provided more time in their work day to do more value added work. Plus our colleague get to say "I have a robot for that". That is pride and joy.

As for the business problems, we have not been able to solve every thing that has come our way. This might be because of our evolution on the RPA learning but also due to the underlying process that needs to be vetted prior to implementing AA for RPA. Regardless, the potential are significant and are moving in the right direction to automate lots of our process that will save time, reduce errors and improve quality of work.

Automation Anywhere review by Samir K.
Samir K.

"Nice RPA Tool and Easy to Use"

What do you like best?

flexibility to access all the commands . easy to develop logic using readily available command in automation anywhere.End users can automate, what they want, when they want, collaboratively.Reach beyond the “low hanging” fruit or easy to identify processes to maximise business outcomes.Start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly.Get started without a server or any other significant costs.A bottom-up or “pull” strategy accelerates process discovery and automation.To maximize business outcomes, you need to be able to go beyond the 'low hanging' fruit or easy to identify processes to automate.start small, learn quickly and scale seamlessly only once the best process automations are fully tested and proven.It is quicker and easier to start with a desktop automation tool (RDA) which does not require a server or any other significant costs.Shortest adoption runway, bots on demand, and 500+ ready-to-download bots. Our customers have thousands of bots in action, every day. This is RPA at the speed of business.The RPA platform with bank-grade security architecture and centralized controls that exceed the RPA security, compliance and governance requirements of global enterprises.RPA technology that anyone can use with ease. Enterprise-grade technology with the intuitive experience of a consumer application. . . . .

What do you dislike?

Excel automation needs improvement. Further management of variable needs some improvement.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Nice Product to implement it requires less technical knowledge and can be implement in very short time.

Reports and finance process can easily automation using this tool.

Automation Anywhere review by Samir K.
Samir K.

"Good software"

What do you like best?

What do you dislike?

shortcut keys are very few and variable management not proper.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Though AA is one of the most powerful tools available in market for RPA, dependency with Excel Macros and VB Scripts is still there. One cannot imagine end to end AA application which is not dependent on any other language.

Various process automation

Automation Anywhere review by Fabiano C.
Fabiano C.

"Trust me, go for this tool without any second thoughts !!!"

What do you like best?

AA have a very fast support feed back, comprehensive training session during the implementation, online training e social network place called AA People, bot-store where you can download an learn from experienced developers which to my mind is for sure the best way of speed up the learning curve. Web automation is pretty easy to deploy and reliable due the of use the Xpath feature available

What do you dislike?

The java forms interaction is a bit painful and slower if compared with API/ web automation, also i have seen in the market another vendors which are using better technology to manipulate Java objects. Additionally the price is something which can be worked on as well.

Recommendations to others considering the product

For my experience, 15 years with automation and 3 RPA competitors, It is a great tool to have and frankly one of the best I have used so far, off course to make it work properly requires times and you will need at least one dedicated person to become an expert on it, having a Center of Excellence model also would help to achieve great results, save your time and money. It's a great product and we are satisfied with what we have accomplished until now.

Many repetitive task were automated in various oracle EBS modules and also Web automation, desktop software data extraction and upload , the robot can completed within minutes. This saves time and increases accuracy and as consequence lead to better customer service.

Automation Anywhere review by Ronaldo F.
Ronaldo F.

"AA enables the development of software robots to automate manual, repetitive electronic tasks"

What do you like best?

•The user friendly interface enables a quick learning process by any developer, and the ability to interact with virtually any system.

•Metabots - This is an intelligent component/functionality that makes connection to websites or web forms a breeze. This functionality also works great with our corporate Oracle Apps ERP system.

•Technical support - Very quick, efficient, and acknowlegeable. They were able to address all our inquiries very satisfactorily.

What do you dislike?

Based on version 10.7

• Object cloning - This component seems to be unstable in version 10.7. We have run tests in version 11.2 and they seem to work much better there. During development/test cycles it is common to see object cloning components that were working previously stop full of a sudden. In these cases we usually migrate those components to metabots.

•Control Room - Enabling the ability to customize it would be a great addition. In version 10.7 we need to pay attention to the URL to differentiate between Dev, QA, and Prod. We could also use the function to create our own custom dashboards.

Recommendations to others considering the product

Do your homework, get your questions answered, read through the documentation, and then decide on your platform. Make sure to involve Automation Anywhere in the setup of your environment. An inaccurate setup may cause you lots of headaches, for example ensure bot creators and bot runners are in the same OS, resolution, web browser, and everything else, this is critical to smooth out your development/testing cycles.

Select a quick and simple user case to make sure you are testing your environment (environment works, source control, components promotion, unit test, regular tests, deployments).

AA has allowed the generation of gains in productivity by automating certain processes, moving the hours from FTEs to a software robot, thus creating a digital workforce. The employees who were working on those manual activities are now focusing their time in the critical analysis of their processes. We were able to save around 8 thousand hours in the last 5 months of 2018, a period that we were still learning the tool. That proved the potential of Automation Anywhere to help our organization.

Learn more about Automation Anywhere

Automation Anywhere Videos

Learning about Automation Anywhere?

* We monitor all Automation Anywhere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.