Aspireship Reviews & Product Details

Aspireship Overview

What is Aspireship?

Aspireship is the learning and talent platform for the SaaS industry. We help SaaS companies hire, develop and retain high performing SDRs, AEs and Account Managers. We do this through a one-of-a-kind, proprietary process to identify overlooked diamonds in the rough and provide them with the training and tools needed to prove their capabilities before they get hired, while also supporting less tenured reps as they ramp their way into becoming top performers. • Your new and existing hires get 24/7 access to our on-demand learning platform for SaaS sales to help them develop their skills throughout their first year and beyond. • Gain access to our exclusive network of ambitious, pre-trained talent. • Our grads are humble, self-motivated learners who chose to sign up for Aspireship to better themselves with no guarantee of a reward. • Our graduates are pre-screened for compensation expectations. • We have graduates all over the U.S.

Aspireship Details

Aspireship
2019
Scottsdale, AZ

Aspireship Screenshots

Answer a few questions to help the Aspireship community
Have you used Aspireship before?

Aspireship Reviews

Showing 19 Aspireship reviews
Already have Aspireship?
SVP, Business Development & Marketing
Sales Account Executive
Group Fitness Instructor - HIIT
What do you like best?

The Aspireship SaaS Sales Foundation course gave me the tools I needed to get a better understanding of an industry that's new to me and the opportunity to practice what I learned. I can't thank the Asipreship team enough for their encouragement, guidance and genuine excitement for my transition into the tech sales industry. Hard work pays off, I completed the course, graduated and landed my first tech sales role in under 30 days!

5 reasons why I choose Aspireship

1. To build a solid foundation in SaaS for FREE and ensure this was the right career transition for me

2. Valuable content delivered by industry experts with practice projects. Need to do the work to graduate

3. Rockstar team invested in understanding YOU as a person and WHY you're doing the program

4. As a newbie to this industry, I knew I needed guidance and wanted to learn from the best

5. The Aspireship team cares! I'm so happy to be a part of this awesome community. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Some video lessons can be long, my personal preference is shorter vids/chunks of information. Other than that, no complaints. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Once again, I have no previous experience in tech sales. Aspireship is a great place to start and your efforts will determine your results. Sign up for free, plan, prepare, graduate, communicate with the Aspireship team and trust the process.

No surprises, you will have to continue putting in effort after you complete the program to ensure you get hired. You can do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I needed guidance on what the tech sales industry looks like and how to start a new career. Going through the program I realized that sales is serving and having the passion/care to help serve others is key to being successful in this industry. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Field Sales Manager
What do you like best?

I was having a difficult time transitioning into SaaS from the Beverage Sales industry. Aspireship literally bridged this gap for me with their course work, hiring partners and even companies I was looking at prior on my own. I loved being able to learn as much as possible about what I was getting myself into prior to making the decision to continue down this path.

All of the course work was more than informational for someone coming from a different industry, it definitely gave me a more realistic peak behind the curtain. The course helps shed light on how different SaaS sales is and how the conversations differ from some of the more traditional face to face product sales roles.

Coming from a product sales role I needed to gain the understanding of what "solution" based selling was and how different that sales process looks, in comparison. As a salesperson, many of us have the belief that we will do everything we can to get whatever the "product" is, sold. In all honesty that is not how SaaS sales is done, the better you are at listening and discovering what the potential prospect's issues and or need for solution may be, the better off you will be at providing them a "solution" for their short comings.

If you are unsure about the time commitment the team says it takes to complete this course, I would say this, if you are highly motivated to move jobs or change industries or shift your career, it is very possible to finish this in less than the highlighted 20-30 hours. I found myself in a position to make the move to SaaS with whatever resources I had, so by the time I found Aspireship, I had a hard time stopping the course once I started and was able to complete the course work in a couple days (all while holding a full time job).

There is no chance you will be disappointed with this course and the team! The team made this experience especially enjoyable. Katelyn, Ana, Christine, Corey, Alexis, Jaclyn and Jason even if indirect, made me feel like I was being taken care of and that I was absolutely in the right place to help propel my career in the direction I wanted!

I am forever grateful for these people, company and the path I am now headed down! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

This is a hard one because I can't say that there is much negative energy surrounding this company and their mission. I feel like they are doing some tremendous work and would be doing a disservice being ultra picky about what they could improve on.

The communication is the biggest piece of how they get this work done and it is near flawless. They do their best to stay in lock step with their candidates once they enter their Graduate Network and interview with their hiring partners. The feedback is next to none and you absolutely won't have this hiring experience if you were to interview on your own.

How many times do you over analyze an interview once it is over, while you wait to hear back from the recruiter or hiring manager? You won't need to worry with Aspireship because of the direct lines of communication with the hiring partners. You know exactly what is going on, for me this was the most transparent interview process I have ever been through. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are looking to transition into SaaS Sales from another industry or type of sales, Aspireship can only help increase your chances in landing your dream role! If you're motivated, go for it! What's the worst that can happen? (you learn something?) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Thanks to Aspireship I landed a new role with a startup here in Denver as an Account Executive. I am now know that chivalry is not dead and that people actually can have a significant impact with the work they do by simply, helping people achieve their goals. One being changing industries and careers.

The network has been the largest impact for me due to how many people are willing to bend over backwards for someone they have never actually met face to face. The people you are able to connect with and share stories with are what makes this process all the more while. You definitely understand you are not the only one going through this and that there is a community of people out there you can lean on! (Grad Network!!!) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Manager
What do you like best?

The Aspireship team is hyper-responsive and does a great job in finding candidates that are great fits for our organization. In addition the current team benefits from the awesome continuing content and resources that they provide. The Aspireship team is also super proactive in the hiring process and this helps prevent any chance of losing out on awesome candidates and keep me in the loop with any changes as well. It feels like they are an extension of my team and they are just as dedicated to the success of my reps as I am. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I wouldn't call this a dislike per say but it would be really cool if the sales training could go deeper into some of the tactical / technical aspects of the different common technologies. I am basically saying I want them to deliver a top performer without any effort on my part, and they certainly come close. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If your tired of SDR mills that have already put the SDR in an awkward position of needing to payback a large loan and are looking for a true partnership with a group that cares and will give you high quality candidates, look no further. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Pipeline of motivated candidates that are quicker to ramp up and also receive continuing training and concepts that make them more successful day one and continues to help support their continued growth and development. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The on-camera role play seems a bit uncomfortable at first, however this exercise really helps hone and refine the skills needed for being successful in an AE role. Especially with the influx of Zoom, Teams, GTM video calls during the era of COVID. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The quiz questions should be a tad more difficult. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you're wanting to transition into a SaaS AE role or looking to build upon your current role as an AE, this is the training you've been looking for. Even though I've been in SaaS sales for years, I learned a ton and the team at Aspireship will put in 110% effort to ensure your success. Once you complete the course, that's not the end of it. Their continuing education and webinars are extremely valuable and I encourage anyone to get on the Ship! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've been in an AE role for quite some time. Since the SaaS buying process has evolved over the years, I wanted to see what new changes have been implemented and learn about new tools of the trade. Listening and learning about new or alternative methods from Corey, Christine, Skip and team has been extremely valuable in my role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Inside Cloud Account Manager
What do you like best?

The simplicity of the platform, ease of information delivery and the quality of the information taught in each course. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I was pleased with the overall program with no dislikes. A course on the technical aspects of Saas could be valuable to candidates who may not be familiar with SaaS or have any tech experience. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Understanding how to have quality conversations when selling technology, but why and why not to sell, when to sell and making sure your conversations are with the gatekeepers and buyers. The biggest benefit is being able to go back and revisit the platform to continue gaining more knowledge in the selling process. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I love that the Aspireship team realized the gap in education and resources for people wanting to transition to tech sales or sales adjacent roles. They saw the need and built a movement around it.

The team is super friendly and accessible, making sure you have what you need to succeed. The 30-day trial was great and plenty of time to complete the coursework. I took pages and pages of notes throughout, and the role-play simulations were a great exercise. I really enjoyed the weekly webinars with guest speakers, which in turn helped introduce me to other sales communities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of any real downsides, per se. The only bummer for me was that I was also interviewing for other roles separately, so with the timing and availability of Aspireship partner companies, I wasn't able to interview with any of them before I moved forward with my own lead. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aspireship was a great crash course and best practices training to experience right before I started a new job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

The variety of topics discussed in Aspireship. It exposes you to every avenue of the SaaS industry AND different view points from different leaders with many years of SaaS experience and career paths. I also like the combination of Live videos, projects, courses, and community channels to keep you engaged. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Learning a new industry, I honestly did not see a downside to Aspireship. IF I had to say something I disliked it would be long presentations sometimes, consisting of an hour or longer but I would not say that I "disliked" it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you are job searching, career pivoting, or wanting to learn something new or continue learning in the SaaS industry, give Aspireship a try! You will meet so many great people along the way that are there to help you, connect you to others, and build great relationships. The job placement is great! Aspireship helped me land my new job in SaaS. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

My current problem that I'm using Aspireship for is learning and mastering the skill of prospecting in SaaS. There are plenty of prospecting, SDR tactics and interview discussions, and outbounding tips that I am learning every day. I've realized that Aspireship helped prepare me for several job interviews the past few weeks and also provides the backbone to the new specific on-the-job SaaS training that I am about to begin! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Enterprise Business Development
What do you like best?

1. 30-Day Free Trial

2. Self-Paced

Combine those two together and you could complete the course before the trial ends.

The reason why you stay though, goes beyond the amazing course material. The team was super helpful in helping me find a job after I passed and answer any questions I had during my job search. Furthermore, the network you build is priceless. I was able to connect with other graduates and many leaders in the industry that also helped me in securing a new job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I would say the post-certification period was a little organized. However, they have hired more people since to support incoming members. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am both new to SaaS Sales and looking to step away from my design + marketing background. Aspireship gave me the foundation and support to translate my skills, communicate them effectively on paper and in interviews, and ultimately land the job of my dreams. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

I really loved the Aspireship team as a whole. Everyone I worked with was incredibly supportive during what can be a very challenging time. I loved all the positive energy and team spirit! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Honestly nothing. I had a really great experience! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aspireship helped me speak the language of the SaaS world. I had many interview before Aspireship that went no where because I had a hard time bridging the gap between SaaS and my current field. Aspireship helped teach me all about the SaaS world, which helped so much in interviews and eventually landed me the job! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

Career transition support, Applicable course content, graduate community Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There isn't much downside other than the course needs to be completed within 30 days if you want to do it at no cost. However, the team is flexible if you need a bit longer, and the monthly cost is minimal anyway. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Take the course, even if you're not sure if a SaaS AE/SDR role is right for you - there is insightful content that will not only give you perspective but includes general tips on professional development. If you do pass the course, you will join a community of graduates and have continued access to trainings and webinars throughout your journey.

The candidate success team is A++++ and will work hard to get you in front of the right hiring partners. They want you to succeed just as much as you do! Based on my personal experience, I could not have made this transition from hospitality & events to SaaS without them (let alone within 3 short weeks after graduating the course) - just do it! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It can be difficult to make a career transition, especially in the pandemic job market. The Aspireship program not only gave me applicable insight and perspective as a SaaS AE, but more importantly was the bridge to connect me directly with SaaS hiring partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Manager, Customer Onboarding Team
What do you like best?

In addition to the friendly Success Manager I was paired with, what I liked best about going through the Aspireship program was the video simulations. Their audio and video role plays that simulate the SaaS sales environment really made me feel like I was putting into practice what I was learning. And since we all learn by doing, I felt the content was more "sticky" than going through other programs and just taking notes. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't think of anything I disliked. Aspireship even gives you a free 14 days on them to explore the program. What I thought was particularly great on their part was giving me unlimited access to the Aspireship SaaS sales curriculum, live classes, expanded video library and SaaS sales assessment. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

The problem I was solving with Aspireship was building up a foundation on Sales knowledge and how to better recognize a good/bad discovery call, demo, close, etc. My work is in Customer Success but I work every day alongside Sales Reps so my goal with Aspireship was to better understand what the customer journey is like before and during the sales process.

The benefits I realized were how to humanize the sales conversation, how to drive a conversation forward, and how to develop relationships with prospects. To me, working in Sales seems very intimidating but going through Aspireship gave me the confidence to have sales-oriented conversations moving forward. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

SOLIDWORKS Territory Development Manager
What do you like best?

Aspireship helped me validate my sales skills and formalize my sales process, as well as focus on my weaknesses. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The downside to the program is it is largely self-paced, and you must be motivated and committed to improving yourself as a SaaS salesperson. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Now that I have completed the program I'd say the most helpful thing for me has been Aspireship Live. A few of their sessions have really spoken to me as a career AE, and helped me understand that I am not alone in some of the things I have struggled with. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Account Executive
What do you like best?

It's hard to nail down what I found most beneficial about Aspireship but some of the things that jump to the top of my mind are the real world job training, the skills review from experiences SaaS profeissionals, the thoughtful job placement opportunities, and the pre-vetted hiring partners. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The only downside that I've seen to the Aspireship program is the fact that they only have Account Executive training courses. The courses that they offer are transferrable across a lot of the revenue generating roles (AE, SDR, AM, CSM, etc) but only specific to the AE role Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I've built confidence in my sales skills, been hired into an exciting role via their hiring channels, and developed relationships with like-minded people that are incredible role models. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Business Development Representative
What do you like best?

It helped me land a SaaS sales role, with no prior experience in SaaS. I learned so much that still rings true in my job today, and it is a super valuable program to network in, and keep honing your skills while you are currently in a SaaS role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing that I would say I disliked, but I do think live role-plays with another person would be valuable. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

The course material is so relevant to what you will do in a real world Saas sales role. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It helped me land a SaaS sales job. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Licensed Real Estate Agent
What do you like best?

Aspireship was such a straight forward platform to use! Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

nothing! I enjoyed all of the content, it was relatable and efficient. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aspireship helped me stop the endless thought of 'what do I do next?'. I was searching for a career pivot and through Aspireship I was completely able to change direction in under 30 days!! I entered the course with no real knowledge of SaaS sales and left feeling confident and ready to interview. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Sales Development Representative
What do you like best?

Aspireship’s course is extremely useful for aspiring Tech sales professionals. I learned so much taking their course and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Their hiring network can be inconsistent at times. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Aspireship is helping me further my career by teaching and coaching on the industry and providing me with job opportunities. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.