Appoint.ly Reviews & Product Details

Appoint.ly Overview

What is Appoint.ly?

Appoint.ly helps to schedule meetings quickly and easily through the integration with calendars online. No back-and-forth emails, no double booking and only a few seconds to schedule an appointment with you. Its idea is simple: you create your calendar, set your availability and then share it with your clients or co-workers, who can easily schedule an appointment. Thanks to the integration with all major calendars and time-zone synchronization, you can be sure that everything goes smoothly.

Appoint.ly Details

Appoint.ly Screenshots

Appoint.ly Reviews

Showing 10 Appoint.ly reviews
Already have Appoint.ly?
What do you like best?

I love the fact that it is so easy to set a call back. I love the fact the sponsor can just click the link and they can set a call back time. I use this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There is nothing at the appointment I can think of that I dislike. There is nothing currently I would change. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I am solving the problem of missing calls and having to find out who I need to call . Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Part time tutor
What do you like best?

I like the features that help you to be able to book appointments thru this system, very easy to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have not found anything that I disliked about the program. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I would recommend this product as it's easy and very convenient to use. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

It's easy to use and keep track of ongoing apts. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

I was able to set it up quickly and without much headache. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I can't say I disliked it but I had better success with some other systems. As I was only a free user, I was only able to set one event type which wasn't ideal. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you need several event types, just pay for it. It's worth while and was easier to use than some other calendar software which I have used over the years. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I used Appoint.ly to help prospects to book a time on my calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you like best?

Very easy to use and very intuitive I highly recommend Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I like it all I don’t have any negatives with this Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Able to schedule appointments and send them out very efficiently to the team Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AN
What do you like best?

Super easy to use app! We use to schedule about 80 appointments per month. Cancellations, rescheduling etc. is all in the hands of the user saving you time and phone calls rescheduling and setting client appointments. Also sends a reminder to the end user the day before their appointment in addition to sending them a confirmation when the appointment is set. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

We initially set it up do use just the person's email address so we had to go back and make them enter their email and company name so that when we are printing/checking the schedule for the week, we know exactly who is coming. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Super easy set. No hard dollar cost. Super easy front end. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

We are saving so many man hours with people calling in to see what was available, to set an appointment, to cancel and appointment, or to reschedule an appointment, Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Owner
What do you like best?

SImple and easy to use tool to use to schedule meetings with third parties and organize your Calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

Nothing.

Everything works fine and has functionality that I need. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Easy to use software which will save your time and help you to organize your meetings in your calendar. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Organizing meetings in my calendar, without spending time on emails or phone calls when to schedule time of meeting. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

AE
What do you like best?

User interface and simplicity to book appointments (it's easy) Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I have answered a survey about this before. I dislike not being able to customize each link to a different time zone, not being able to make group bookings and not being able to choose which links are active and wchich aren't. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I simplify the process of students booking classes and it makes my life easier not having to organise appointments with them back and forth. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Administrative Assistant
What do you like best?

I like the simplicity of having clients being able to schedule an appointment via appoint.ly link provided Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

There’s isn’t anything I dislike about the program I just wish there was app available for it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

I’m able to solve appointment setting and organization amongst myself, fellow agents and clients. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Head Of Marketing
Retail
What do you like best?

Appoint.ly makes managing appointments and meeting really easy and this is one one the most reliable appointment managing apps i've used. The design is really beautiful and it is really reliable. Managing clients has never been this easy. Appoint.ly is really useful for all kinds of businesses especially for people who want to balance their work life and personal life. It really helps me maintain all of my clients at Khaadi SMC pvt ltd. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

The customer support is not that good but still gets the job done. Appoint.ly can be a bit glitchy sometimes otherwise the app is nearly perfect. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I highly recommend this app for all kinds of businesses because nothing has made managing appointments easier than using this app. Also It really helps balance out your work and personal life. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Appoint.ly make managing business meetings with clients so easy and it has really helped save my time when managing my clients. It really helps balance out your personal life and your business life. Khaddi smc pvt limited is wonderful to work at but we still have to manage our personal and business lives and Appoint.ly is really useful to work with and everyone at my office loves it. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Doctor
What do you like best?

Most reliable app for making appointment easily. Its help to orur business running smoothly and balance. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

What do you dislike?

I didn't find any dislike parts in this software, seriously great app for appointment Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Its save my time , becasue its help to arrange meeting with clients or colleagues. Review collected by and hosted on G2.com.

Do you work for Appoint.ly?

Appoint.ly Categories on G2