App Radar Reviews & Product Details

What is App Radar?

App Store Optimization (ASO) is one of the key factors for your app marketing success. They make it their mission to provide app developers from around the world an advantage in their app marketing efforts. You can build your app from just an idea, but to speed up your marketing progress at scale, you need help. The first step is to optimize your app's keyword rankings. That's where our Keyword Tracker comes into play.

App Radar Profile Details

1-4 of 4 total App Radar reviews

App Radar Reviews

1-4 of 4 total App Radar reviews
Analista de SEO

"App Radar is a great keyword tracking tool for app store and Play Store"

What do you like best?

- They provide a daily and precise update for our main tracked keywords.

The initial plan (early stage plan) covers a lot of keywords (200 as stands today feb/19), 20 competitors and 2 apps to track App Store and Play Store. That's more than enough for what a medium business's needs. All that for a good price ($59).

Their support is very fast and efficient.

What do you dislike?

I didn't like the new automatic e-mail report.

They keep saying that I should connect my apps to App Radar and that just's annoying.

The report itsellf is a problem...as it stands today we cannot make any customization to it.

The competitive research doesn't work very well at the brazilian enviroment of app stores, from what I've heard, it works pretty fine for USA though.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

If you want the best cost to value ratio tool from the market I believe that this tool is App Radar.

I f you need to track your keywords at App Store and Play Store and just that, well you won't find any better than App Radar (if you don't want to pay thousands of dollars monthly).

I've searched a lot and I can atest that they've the best cost to value ratio tool for keywords tracking att the app stores enviroment.

At work we need to track our main keywords at App Store and Play Store. App Radar provides us that.

A simple to configure, simple to use tool that's just what we needed.

"Best In-Store Optimization"

What do you like best?

I used this app for tracking few apps on the google play store and this is one of the best services I have experienced. first of all usability of the dashboard is really easy with app radar. the interface is really beautiful and simple, very easy to switch between options and because the website works fully on java there is no reload when switching to another page which i really liked. with this you can connect apps by connecting to google drive or add competitor app by finding it from search results. its very easy to track the ranking of the app on different keywords that are country-based and keep track of the data. you can also get deatiled competitor data as well as keyword suggestions which is really awesome. you can easily manage multiple apps from a single dashboard which saves a lot of time. when coming to app optimization its very easy, when connected to google play the dashboard automatically check if the metadata and other SEO factors are proper or not and give suggestions which can help you rank much higher. the analytics results are really user-friendly which even includes visual aids like graphs for better understanding. the data export options are also great.

What do you dislike?

the pricing isn't cheap here with the basic plan that lets you manage just two apps cost $150 a month. sometimes it gets a lot of time to gather and load the data. you need to go for higher plan if you want to target global audience.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

there is a 14 day free trial option provided by app radar in case you want to try the platform first, i recommend you to take that.

App radar is a service that lets you optimize mobile apps for more search visibility.

Growth Lead

"Aso tool in disguise! "

What do you like best?

Started to use it as a keyword tool. But shortly after i discovered so much more that it can do!

it basically changed how we manage our apps and the entire workflow because of it. Ended up saving us much time and nerves.

Oh and the keyword stuff is really nice !

What do you dislike?

That I had to figure out those hidden stuff on my own instead of telling me that they exist and how to use them.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

I suggest to check out their other features and tabs during the trial. It has a lot of hidden added value besides their keyword tool. Takes a while to figure them out.

ASO & App Management primarily now.

"Useful tool for ASO "

What do you like best?

It has a useful and straightforward dashboard, clear functionality.

What do you dislike?

I couldn't say about any cons I met during usage.

It helps to optimise data for ASO for App Store

There are not enough reviews of App Radar for G2 to provide buying insight. Below are some alternatives with more reviews:

App Radar User Ratings

7.5
Ease of Setup
Average: 9.2*
* App Store Optimization Category
Do you work for App Radar?

App Radar Categories on G2