Angus AnyWhere

Angus AnyWhere Tenant Service Request is a service management solution specifically designed for commercial real estate.

Work for Angus AnyWhere?

Learning about Angus AnyWhere?

Angus AnyWhere Reviews

Showing 13 Angus AnyWhere reviews

"Great Work Order System "

What do you like best?

Angus makes for easy communication with team members, vendors and tenants. The work order system makes tasks easy to assign, track and manage. It is also easy to send out quick memos to tenants. The program is intuitive the billing and support teams are consistent and easy to work with.

What do you dislike?

It is extremely complicated and difficult to set up building preventative maintenance schedules, party because the module wants you enter every device and piece of equipment in your building. I also wish the email feature was better and allowed you to cc different people.

Angus has helped us organize and manage the multitude of tenant work orders and memos that come with property management. Using Angus we are able to respond quickly to our tenants' needs and increase the efficiency and value of our service.

Sign in to G2 to see what your connections have to say about Angus AnyWhere
CF
Consultant in Food & Beverages

"Easy to use"

What do you like best?

I create preventative maintenance tasking occasionally for properties using this system. It has a very small learning curve, easy to copy/paste new equipment and tasking, and can really help a property keep maintenance on a steady level if used.

What do you dislike?

The software doesn't seem have issues for the purposes that I use it. Can ake a bit of time to initially set up a full schedule for a property.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it fully for all of its purposes and don't ignore it's benefits. Set up scheduling, tasking, users, etc. initially, keep them up-to-date, and this will keep your building healthy!

This program will systematically improve the management of building assets, without a doubt. But most engineers I have collaborated with do not seem to give it much time when arranging their maintenance schedules. The more you rely on it, the better your outcome will be.

What Real Estate Activities Management solution do you use?

Laura V.

"Does everything you need it to"

What do you like best?

I find setting up work orders to be the easiest, most straightforward part of the system. I also think the reservations calendar works great.

What do you dislike?

The alert emails you get are difficult to read and it's difficult to set up reoccurring work orders. I also find the email templates difficult to format.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

It works great! You won't be disappointed.

We are communicating more effectively with our tenants and solving their building issues in an efficient manner. It is also perfect for keeping track of all of our tenant contacts and their roles.

AR
Administrator in Real Estate

"Reliable"

What do you like best?

Mobile app makes it easy to track work orders on the go.

Technical errors are always solved quickly and explained to clients.

What do you dislike?

I wish work orders scheduled for later in the day didn't show up in the "work" feed until dispatch. It gets crowded and can be confusing.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Our tenants would appreciate a mobile app for tenant use.

Helps track response times and team efficiency. The ability to schedule recurring work orders is very helpful as well - one less thing to remember.

"Organized and Super Easy "

What do you like best?

I really appreaciate the management features. You can documents work orders and even keep track of Applicances and Machinery being used with the company

What do you dislike?

Honestly, I really enjoy the program. Very sufficient.

I use angus to review and close out Facilities' Tickets.

Angus is well organized and super easy to find specific tickets.

Most Managament Programs are not as organized. And if they are, there are usually too many steps required to find a specific Work Order.

Gregory B.

"Easy Setup and great support team."

What do you like best?

I mostly liked the ease of setting up tenants and the building in general.

What do you dislike?

The setting up and dispatching of the PM's

Recommendations to others considering the product:

This is an outstanding easy to use software. The Angus Anywhere staff was excellent support.

Tenant relations and the ease of tenant submitting TR's which get done a lot faster then having to receive email our admin assistant having to write up a service ticket and then getting it to me.

Claire J.

"Angus Anywhere is very easy to use"

What do you like best?

The tenant work orders. You will never overlook a request.

What do you dislike?

I wish when a tenant cert. is expired that it would send me an email.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Great way to never forget about a tenant request. You can always review past tenant requests as well, so you can always use it for reference if a question comes up months later.

Able to track tenant certificates/tenant work orders.

"Easy to navigate "

What do you like best?

Angus Anywhere gives me the best way to connect with the tenants in my building. I can easily address any concerns that they have quickly and efficiently.

What do you dislike?

I wish I had a view that allowed me to organize tasks that need to be completed based on specific categories (being able to categorize preventive maintenance tasks into further categories)

Problems that I solve include general everyday tasks, tenant requests, and proactive maintenance.

CM
Consultant in Management Consulting

"Effective cloud based commercial tenant management software"

What do you like best?

This is an effective piece of software for managing large property portfolios. It makes communicating with tenants and recording correspondence very easy.

What do you dislike?

There is potential for more useful reports and dashboards to be compiled and downloaded for reporting purposes.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Use it to manage tenants and manage your portfolio.

Being able to bill and invoice is easier with Angus. It gave us better relationship management with tenants and maintenance.

User in Commercial Real Estate

"Utilized for tenant work requests and dispatching engineering personnel, and ran related reports."

What do you like best?

User friendly, easy to maneuver through.

What do you dislike?

None that I can think of...good experience, overall.

Ensuring that our tenants are our top priority and keeping them happy.

UR
User in Real Estate

"Angus Anywhere"

What do you like best?

The reports are concise and easy to read and it is user friendly

What do you dislike?

So far I am completely satisfied with Angus.

Recommendations to others considering the product:

Very easy to learn and easy to use. Has a lot of features.

Angus let’s me keep in touch with tenants and vendors.

AR
Administrator in Retail

"Dow what you need!"

What do you like best?

Easy interface to work with. Made doin business easy.

What do you dislike?

Not always make it easy to find things.

Able to have multiple people working on projects from different locations. Helps keep things running Smooth.

AF
Administrator in Financial Services

"Solid building management system "

What do you like best?

Preventative maintenance work order issuing was straightforward and effective

What do you dislike?

Some categories of tickets were a bit hard to find

It provides a straightforward real estate and facilities management work request portal

Learning about Angus AnyWhere?

* We monitor all Angus AnyWhere reviews to prevent fraudulent reviews and keep review quality high. We do not post reviews by company employees or direct competitors. Validated reviews require the user to submit a screenshot of the product containing their user ID, in order to verify a user is an actual user of the product.